乱世佳人经典台词 魂断蓝桥经典台词

魂断蓝桥经典台词

Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

Myra Lester: Well, I, I …

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

Myra Lester: For what?

玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

Myra Lester: No?

玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

Roy Cronin: No!

罗伊·克罗宁:不!

Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

(烛光俱乐部)

洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

What do dancers eat?

玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

The crepes,is very nice sir.

玛拉:嗯

En.

侍者:还有酒

And wine.

洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

玛拉:哦,今晚上

Well, tonight……

洛依:喝4盎

Good,Number Forty please.

侍者:40块,先生

乱世佳人经典台词 魂断蓝桥经典台词

Number Forty.

洛依:你的舞跳得很美

The ballet was beautiful.

玛拉:我看不见得

Madame dindn't think so.

洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

玛拉:是的。

Myra: Yes.

洛伊:我感到你有保留。

Roy: I sense a reservation.

玛拉:我想是有的。

Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

Roy: What? Why?

玛拉:有什么好处呢?

Myra: What's the good of it?

洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?

玛拉:这也是个问题。

Myra: That's a question too.

洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.

玛拉:什么?

Myra: What?

洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty

玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

Myra: What is it you still don't get?

洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?

男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.

玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

洛伊:你会明白的。

Roy: You'll find out.

地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.

Myra:Mmm, oh.

(敲门声,夫人进来了)

myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

Myra:On what,Madame?

Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.

Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.

Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.

(夫人关上门,走了)

Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

Myra:She spoil everything.

Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.

Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now.

Kitty:YE suppose so.

(窗外下着大雨)

Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!

Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

Mayra:Where's my hat?

Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

Myra:Oh,yes.

Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

(一路平安的音乐声响起)

(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/8104290103/233714.html

更多阅读

魂断蓝桥 卡萨布兰卡

魂 断 蓝 桥配乐:法乐相遇那年,她23岁,他36岁、已婚。那是1953年,爱情于他和她,是开始,也是结束。初次见面那天,她以少女的崇拜之情仰慕他,他以成熟绅士的优雅爱慕她。他是个绅士,是世界上最英俊的男人,有着雕塑一般坚毅的轮廓和刚直不阿的个

《魂断蓝桥》课文赏析 魂断蓝桥是哪座桥

《魂断蓝桥》课文赏析一、矛盾冲突推动情节发展《魂断蓝桥》采用的是好莱坞传统戏剧的叙事模式,追求紧张激烈的矛盾冲突。在《魂断蓝桥》中,不但整部片子贯穿着代表人性美好的爱情和代表人性毁灭的战争之间的主要冲突,而且还分布着其

经典影片『魂断蓝桥』电影的创作背景 电影魂断蓝桥经典台词

1939年9月3日,星期天,伦敦时间上午11点15分,第二次世界大战爆发了。英国首相在唐宁街10号会议上的演说宣布了英国和德国处于交战状态。而且殷切希望伦敦居民们不要忘记已经发布的紧急状态命令。由于战争的蔓延,造成亲人长久分离,许多恋人

声明:《乱世佳人经典台词 魂断蓝桥经典台词》为网友忘川河畔年年雾分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除