All things are easy that are done willingly.做事乐意,诸事容易。
All things are obedient to money.有钱能使鬼推磨。
Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?
Don’t ever forget, you are loved very, very much!千万不要忘记,你拥有无尽的爱!
His own mornings are new surprises to God. 神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
I am not afraid of tomorrow for I have seen yesterday and love today.我不害怕明天,因为我经历过昨天,又热爱今天。
I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
All the wit in the world is not in one head.世界上所有的智慧不可能集中於一个脑袋。
The value of life lies not length of days, but in the use of we make of them.生命的价值不在于能活多少天,而在于我们如何利用这些日子。
All the world′s a stage, and all the men and women merely players.整个世界是个舞台,男男女女,演员而已。
All things are difficult before they are easy.凡事都是先难后易。
I never consider ease and joyfulness as the purpose of life itself.我从来不认为安逸和享乐是人生本来的目的。
I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love. 生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。http://www.aIhUaU.com
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth. 绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。