2016年元宵节英语手抄报图片
Mona: Tell me about the moon, Leo.
利奥,你给我讲讲月亮的故事吧。
Leo: Well, the legend goes that there's an old man on the moon who has the names of all the newborn babies.
好啊,传说月亮上有一位老人,他知道所有新生婴儿的名字。
Leo: He knows who will marry whom. Look around you. People aremaking wishes to him. lt's said that he will grant your wish.
他知道谁是谁一生的伴侣。你看,你身边的这些人正在向月老许愿呢。据说月老可以让人的美梦成真。
Mona: Really? That's interesting.
真的吗?这太有意思了。
Jack: So the festival happens on the full moon?
那就是说元宵节是满月的那一天了?
Leo: Yes. lt's a time for families to get together.
是的,这个节日也是合家团圆的时刻。
Mona: And what about your family, Leo?
那你的家人呢,利奥?
Leo: My parents live in a village a long way from here.
我父母居住在离这里很远的乡下。
Mona: I mean your wife and kids...
我是说你的太太和孩子。
Leo: Oh, l'm not married.
噢,我还没有结婚呢。
Mona: Oh really?
真的吗?
Jack: Excuse me, Mona, Leo?
对不起蒙纳,请你听我说, 利奥?
Mona: That's interesting…
这可真有意思...
Jack: Mona,I think I might walk down to the beach.
蒙纳,我想我要去海滩走走。