英语现在已经发展成为一个在世界范围内使用最广泛的语言。小编精心收集了关于英文版的电话对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于英文版的电话对话篇1
A:May I help you?
A:可以为您效劳吗?
B:I'd like to place a person-to-person call to Mrs. tengvall in Sweden.
B:我想打一个私人电话给瑞典的唐瓦夫人。
A:Could I have the number, please?
A:请问电话号码是多少?
B:It's 444-2888.
B:是中444-2888。
A:Do you know the area code?
A:你知道区号吗?
B:Yes, it's 201.
B:知道,是201。
A:Thank you. Hold the line, please. OK.
A:谢谢。请稍等。好了。
B:Is that Mrs. tengvall?
B:你是唐瓦夫人吗?
C:No, you are wrong.
C:不是,你打错了。
B:Sorry.
B:对不起。
关于英文版的电话对话篇2
A: This is the operator, how may I help you? 我是话务员,有什么需要帮助的吗?
B: Yes, I would like to make a collect call. 是的,我想打个对方付费的电话。
A: Ok sir, please dial the number. Now please state your name. 好的,先生,请拨号码。现在告诉我你的名字。
B: Tommy. 汤米。
A: Please wait a moment. Hello, you have a collect call from Tommy. Would you like to accept the charges? 请先等等。您好,您有一个来自汤米的对方付费的电话。你愿意付话费吗?
C: Yes of course. 是的,当然。
A: Dad? 爸爸?
C: Yeah, Tommy, what happened, are you ok? 是的,汤米,发生什么事了,你还好吗?
A: Yeah, dad, everything is ok. I'm calling you because I want to know if it's ok for me to go to my friend's house today after school. 爸爸,是的,我一切都好。我打电话给你是因为我想问问你今天放学后能不能到我区朋友家去玩。
C: Yeah sure, no problem. You scared me to death! I've told you to make a collect call in case of an emergency only! Why didn't you call me from your mobile phone? 是的,当然,没有问题。你吓死我了!我只是让你在遇到紧急情况的时候给我打电话!
B: I ran out of credit and I also didn't have twenty five cents for the pay phone. Sorry dad. 我的信用卡里没钱了,也没有25美分支付公用电话。爸爸,对不起。
关于英文版的电话对话篇3
M: Operator! Operator!
接线员!接线员!
W: Can I help you?
有什么我可以帮你的吗?
M: Yes, I was talking to a party. We were disconnected.
是的,我正跟对方讲话。我们的电话线中断了。
W: I'm sorry, sir. Just hold the line, please. Now the line is connected. Go ahead please.
先生对不起。请别挂断。现在线路接通了。请继续。
M: Thank you.
谢谢你。