英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练,不仅能激发学生的学习兴趣,还可以有效调动学生积极参与到活动中大胆地进行对话,这对于培养学生口语交际能力起到了积极的作用。小编精心收集了关于看病的日常英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于看病的日常英语对话篇1
Edward:
Hello, please give me a bottle of aspirin.
您好,麻烦给我开瓶阿司匹林。
Doctor:
Do you have a bad cold?
是得重感冒了吗?
Edward:
Yes, and a fever, too.
是啊,还发烧。
Doctor:
Aspirin is not very effective for a fever.
阿司匹林对发烧效果不好。
Edward:
What medicine should I take?
那我该吃什么药?
Doctor:
Just take this medicine. It's effective for a cold induced fever.
吃这种药吧。它对感冒引起的发烧很有效。
Edward:
Ok, I'll get that one.
好,那就给我开这种药吧。
关于看病的日常英语对话篇2
Doctor:
Here you are. You left the medicine here.
你回来了。你把药落在这里了。
May:
Sorry. I was too worried.
对不起。我刚才太担心了。
Doctor:
I firmly believe that you love your brother very much.
我相信你一定很爱你的弟弟。
May:
Absolutely. By the way, do you sell any traditional Chinese medicine?
当然了。顺便问一下,你们卖中药吗?
Doctor:
Yes, we have some Chinese medicine for common cold.
是的,我们有治疗普通感冒的中药。
May:
I heard Chinese medicine has a better lasting effect in cure.
我听说中药的治疗效果更持久。
Doctor:
It depends. It's true that you can take some for prevention.
要看情况。不过你可以买一些做预防(感冒)。
May:
Sure. Prevention is better than cure.
好的。预防总比治疗强。
Doctor:
There is no doubt about it.
那是毫无疑问的。
May:
What do you recommend?
你有什么推荐的吗?
Doctor:
What about this one? It's very effective in preventing the flu.
你有什么推荐的吗?
May:
Okay, I'll take this one.
好的,我就买这种吧。
关于看病的日常英语对话篇3
Alice:
What’s the matter, Bob?
鲍勃,怎么啦?
Bob:
I think it’s my ankle.
我把脚扭了。
Alice:
What happened?
出了什么事?
Bob:
One of my snowshoes got caught on a rock.
我的一只雪鞋绊在石头上了。
Alice:
Can you stand?
你能站起来吗?
Bob:
I don’t think so. It’s kind of sore.
我不行。挺疼的。
Alice:
We’ll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.
我们得带你去医院拍个片子。
Bob:
Is that really necessary?
真的有必要吗?
Alice:
It may be worse than it seems.
你的脚扭伤可能比想象的要严重。