1、我需要比茶刺激性强7%的东西
I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
2、喝杯茶如何? 先把鱼叉放起来
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
3、想记录来不及了?
Too late to go on the record?
4、恭喜你 夏洛克福尔摩斯的真相
Congratulations, The Truth About Sherlock Holmes.
5、你弄到了大家都想要的猛料,真棒
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
6、我给过你机会
I gave you your opportunity.
7、我想站在你这边的 记得吗?
I wanted to be on your side, remember?
8、你拒绝了我 所以……
本篇文章来自资料管理下载。
You turned me down, so...
9、看啊 有人揭露了全部真相
Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
10、无巧不成书啊 谁是布鲁克?
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
11、算了吧 凯蒂
Oh, come on, Kitty,
12、没人会相信电话里的声音
no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
13、他平空出现 双手奉上传说中的圣杯
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
14、你是安全的
You are safe.
本篇文章来自资料管理下载。
15、他们不敢当着目击者伤害你
they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.
16、我们见过 不记得吗? 你当时要炸死我
We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!
17、所有罪案都是他制造的
He invented all the crimes, actually.