旅行的时候的心境会发生很大的变化,和各个国家的人进行对话,也可以丰富我们的世界观。下面是小编给大家整理的旅行为话题的英语口语对话,供大家参阅!
旅行为话题的英语口语对话:火车旅行
Rumei: Bina, come and join us.
如梅:比娜,跟我们一起来吧。
Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.
比娜:谢谢,大家好。
Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.
如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。
Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.
比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊尔。
Dashan:Hi, Bina.
大山:比娜,你好。
Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?
如梅:你还记得我的丈夫云波吧?
Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.
比娜:当然记得,云波,你好。
Dashan: Bina, please sit down.
大山:比娜,请坐。
Bina: Thanks.
比娜:谢谢。
Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.
如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。
Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?
大山:是吗?都去过哪几个城市?
Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.
比娜:我想想。我去过好几个城市…… 上海、西安还有北京。
Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?
云波:太好了。你觉得上海怎么样?
Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.
比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。
Dashan: Did you like Beijing?
大山:你喜欢北京吗?
Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.
比娜:喜欢。但是我最喜欢西安。那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。
Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.
Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.
如梅:你知道,我从未去过西安。 云波,有朝一日,我们得到西安去看看。人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。
Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.
大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议。你确实应该去看看。
Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.
比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。
Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.
云波:哦,我们过得非常开心。我们是从温哥华出发的。 我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。
Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?
比娜:你们到平原三省去了吗?
Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.
大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。
Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.
云波:可是那里很冷。我永远也忘不了那里的大雪。
Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our
first visit to a Canadian company.
如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司。我们是第一次走进
加拿大公司的大门。
Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.
云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。
Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.
如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。
Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.
云波:对了,大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义。
Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?
比娜:大山带你们去魁北克了吗?
Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.
如梅:去了,大山法语讲得很好,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市。
Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.
云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛。能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。
Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?
比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。
Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?
如梅:是啊。而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧?
Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.
大山:是的,好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧。
Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.
比娜:我得看一看菜单。哦,我要蔬菜汤。
Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.
云波:啊,往外看呐。 看那大湖。 看起来就像是海洋。
Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.
比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。
Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.
大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。
Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.
比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。
Server: May I take your order?
服务员:要点菜吗?
Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?
如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚?
Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?
比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮。你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候?
Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.
如梅:明天早晨7点。这次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高兴与你交谈。让我们保持联系吧。
Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.
比娜:我希望你跟我联系。我会给你们写信的。
Rumei: I'd like that.
如梅:我希望这样。
Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.
大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴。多保重。
旅行为话题的英语口语对话:美术展
Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.
大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。
Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?
云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧?
Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.
大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。
Yunbo: That's right.
云波:是啊。
Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?
如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧?
Yunbo: Yes, it is.
云波:对。
Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.
如梅:看那些奇特的动物塑像。
Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story?
大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个故事呢。
Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.
如梅:我原来不知道。我们再多看看。
Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.
如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了。美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。
Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.
大山:确实有。说句实话我也想歇歇脚。
Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?
云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧?
Rumei: Of course not.
如梅:当然不会。
Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.
大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。
Yunbo: Great.
云波:好的。
Rumei: Don't be late.
如梅:可别晚了。
Yunbo: I won't.
云波:我不会的。
Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.
如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。
Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.
大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。
Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?
云波:你们等了很久了吗?
Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.
如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。
Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.
云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的非常抱歉。
Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.
如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。
Yunbo: Have you bought anything?
云波:你买了什么东西了吗?
Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?
如梅:还没有。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样?
Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.
云波:很漂亮。我的母亲会喜欢的。谢谢你为她挑选。
Rumei: You're welcome.
如梅:不用客气。
Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.
大山:啊,我们得走了。