BC中英文礼貌用语及岗位专业英语
当客人需要复印时
When a guest needs photocopyservice
1.请问需要多少张?
How manypieces do you want?
2.请问每样一张吗?/一套吗?
1 page ofeach?/1 set?
3.一块一张。
1 Yuan per page
4.请问您需要放大吗?(缩小/加深/浅一点)
Would you like it enlarged?(reduced/dark/light)
5.请问您要复印称胶片吗?
Would youlike it to transparency?
6.印好了,这是您的原件
Here you are,and these are your originals.
7.复印好后,是否分页装订?
Do you needbinding?
客人需要打印时
When a guest need printservice
1.打印5元一张。
5 Yuan perpage for print.
2.正在预热,请稍等。
It’s warming up, just a moment please.
3.我们有惠普1000.
We have HP1000
4.彩色打印只有喷墨的。
Wehave only ink jet for color print.
5.这些文件打印需要一小时,您是在这里等候,还是先去办事,稍后取
It takesabout one hour to finish this typing. Are you waiting here or comeback later.
6.对不起,先生,您的文件打印完了,请您校对,看看有无需要修改的地方。
Excuse me,sir, I have finished typing your documents, would you please comedown to proof-read it.
7.好的,我会帮你存在电脑了,若您需要修改,随时可以来。
Yes, I’llstore it in the computer. We are glad to be ofservice.
当客人需要传真时
When a guest needs faxservice
1.请问传真号码是多少?
May I haveyour fax number?
2.对不起,传真号码不对,请您检查一下好吗?
I’msorry, the fax number is wrong, would you please checkit?
3.收发传真都在商务中心。
Faxes are to be sent in Business Center, they can be revised also.
当客人需要发快件时
When a guest needs expressmail service
1.请问您的快件是用DHL还是EMS?
Will you sendthe documents by DHL or EMS?
2.这是快件登记表,请您填写收件人姓名、地址、公司名称及电话号码和物品价值
This is a EMSform, Please filling the receiver’s name, address, telephone numberand document’s value.
3.大约5天时间可以报美国,我们的收费是根据快件的重量,请把文件交给我称一下好吗?
It will reachthe U.S. in 5 days. We charge according to the weight, please letme weight it.
4.顺便说一下,药品、液体、粉末、易碎品等不能寄。
By the way,medicine, liquids, fragile articles by mail etc, are not allowed tobe sent。
5.谢谢,请您在这签个名。
Thank you,would you sign your name here, please.