美国征兵歌曲《勇士之歌Thewarriorsong》——听了这首歌有一种想 勇士warrior 百度网盘






勇士之歌The Warrior Song

我是武装到牙齿的杀人机器
I've got the reach and the teeth of a killin' machine,
绿光闪烁之间让你血流如溅
with a need to bleed you when the light goes green,
不要怀疑,这是我的地盘
best blieve, I'm in a zone to be,
我的阴阳两界,我的长江流域
from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze.
当你奔袭而来我得意地微笑
Put a grin on my chin when you come to me,
因为胜利是属于我的,我是一流的杀手,带给你的将是死亡
'cuz i'll win, I'm a one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death
大地在我脚下
to the place you're about to be:
你将成为另一条在我脚下流淌的血河
another river of blood runnin' under my feet.
历练之火早已燃起
Forged in a fire lit long ago,
与我比肩,你将永不孤独
stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.
第一个冲锋,最后一个离去
I'm last to leave, but the first to go,
上帝啊,请在老去之前赐我以死亡
Lord, make me dead before you make me old.
吞噬着恐惧,当敌人以魔鬼的面孔进入视线
I feed on the fear of the devil inside of theenemy faces in mysights:
用手瞄准,用意志扣动扳机,用冷酷的心杀戮
aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart linkarctic ice

我是一个战士,战士在前进
I am a soldier and I'm marching on,
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.

乐战好斗,令敌国焦土一片
I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of anenemy shore,
跋涉血海,誓要斩尽杀绝
wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another onestands I'll kill some more.
子弹飞啸,电光石火
Bullet in the breach and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown togasoline,
假如死亡不能带给你恐惧
if death don't bring you fear,
我发誓,定要让你敬畏我的铁足
I swear, you'll fear these marchin' feet.
走近噩梦,走近我,掉入魔鬼所在地黑暗
Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where thedevil de,
咽喉横亘,利刀如鲨
in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth,
地狱火起,天使哭泣
where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps.
我的影子将是你的死神,当你被我遇到,呼唤所有的神明吧
Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs likea body bag;
希望瞬间寂灭,我的身影就是你死亡的影子
hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one icast.

我是一个战士,战士在前进
I am a soldier and I'm marching on,
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.
目光似铁,视野无限
My eyes are steel and my gaze is long,
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.

(巴顿将军:我们不仅仅要射杀那些杂种)
(General Patton: We're not just going to shoot the bastards)
(我们还要掏出他们的五脏六腑)
(We're going to cut out their living guts)
(掏出五脏六腑来润滑我们的坦克履带)
(and use them to grease the treads of our tanks)
(我们还要大把大把地干掉这些该死的杂种)
(We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by thebushel)

我身轻体健,誓要让你承受悲伤
Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief,
而且让你无力还手
and the least of me's still out of your reach.
杀人机器启动,一路勇猛冲锋
The killing machine's gonna do the deed,
直到河流枯竭,直到生命的最后
until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves.
昂首迎风
Chin in the air with a head held high,
直面敌人
I'll stand in the path of the enemy line.
没有恐惧,只有自豪
Feet no fear, know my pride:
为了上帝,为了祖国,我将结束你的生命
for God and Country I'll end your life.

我是一个战士,战士在前进
美国征兵歌曲《勇士之歌Thewarriorsong》——听了这首歌有一种想 勇士warrior 百度网盘
I am a soldier and I'm marching on,
我是一个勇士,这是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.
目光似铁,视野无限
My eyes are steel and my gaze is long,
我是勇士,这就是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.



  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/25101015/260940.html

更多阅读

勇士Warrior(2011) 勇士warrior 百度网盘

导演: 加文·欧康诺编剧: 加文·欧康诺 / Anthony Tambakis主演: 汤姆·哈迪 / 乔尔·埃哲顿 / 尼克·诺特 / 詹妮弗·莫里森 / 弗兰克·格里罗 / 凯文·杜恩类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 家庭 / 运动官方网站: www.warriorfilm.com/制片国

电影《莫扎特传》和莫扎特的音乐 莫扎特传电影百度网盘

国外互联网电影数据库(IMDB)观众评分 8.4我对这部电影的评级:电影《莫扎特传》(Amadeus)(1984):影片开始于1823年,一名叫萨里耶利(Salieri)的男子,企图自杀,而他的喉咙大声乞求莫扎特的宽恕。他被送到一个疯人院,一个年轻的牧师访问

镜子意象·韩国电影《照出冤灵》 照出冤灵 百度网盘

镜子意象·韩国电影《照出冤灵》意象分析□孔方兄镜子里的影象是另一个世界的象征。这是我以前做的结论:假如电影讲一个人在照镜子,肯定在表示他的复杂内心。这时他内心的波澜必然会通过镜子里的影象表现。导演深知这一点。于是所有

声明:《美国征兵歌曲《勇士之歌Thewarriorsong》——听了这首歌有一种想 勇士warrior 百度网盘》为网友老男人分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除