《战争之王》/LordofWar/中英双语对白 字幕 疯狂动物城中英文对白

Lord of War / 战争之王 /中英双语 

在这世界上

There are over 550 million firearms

全世界一共有5亿5千万支军火

in world-wide circulation.

那就是说每12个人

That's one firearm for every

就有1只枪

twelve people on the planet.

唯一的问题是

The only question is...

我们如何让其他11个人也有枪

how do we arm the other eleven?

战争之王

你不用担心

You don't have to worry.

我不会说一堆谎话 让你觉得我是好人

I'm not gonna tell you a pack of lies to make me look good.

我只是告诉你到底发生什么事

I'm just gonna tell you what happened.

我的名字是尤里·奥洛夫

My name is Yuri Orlov.

我年幼时,我们全家来到了美国

When I was a boy, my family came to America.

但没有完全融入美国社会

But not all the way.

象其他乌克兰人一样

Like most Ukrainians,

我们都聚集在布莱顿滩这个地方

we gathered in Brighton Beach.

这里可以让我们想起黑海

It reminded us of the Black Sea.

我很快地就意识到

I soon realized we'd just swapped

我们是从一个地狱到了另外一个地狱

one hell for another.

即使在地狱里

Even in hell, an angel

天使有时也会出现

sometimes makes an appearance.

从十岁开始

I'd worshipped Ava Fontaine

我就崇拜艾娃·方田

since I was 10 years old.

她当然不知道我的存在

Of course, she didn't know I existed.

有的时候我自己也这么觉得

I was starting to think she had a point.

在我生命的前二十几年里

For the first twenty-odd years of my life...

小奥德萨对我来说 就像对这列火车一样

...Little Odessa was to me what it is to the Q train...

是终点站

...the end of the line.

[纽约,小奥德萨,1982]

"Little Odessa," New York - 哦,关于我的名字,我刚撒了个谎

Oh, I did lie about my name.

其实并不是尤里·奥洛夫

It's not really Yuri Orlov.

在20世纪的某些时候

There've been few occasions in the in the 20th century...

做个犹太人是有好处的

when it's been an advantage be a Jew.

70年代我们全家为了逃离苏联

But in the 'seventies, to escape the Soviet Union,

就伪装成犹太人

our family pretended to be Jewish.

从此我就活得不怎么好

Little about my life has been kosher ever since

老哥,你好吗?

How's it going, brother?

不怎么样

It's not.

这是维塔利,我弟弟

That's Vitaly, my younger brother.

他和我一样,对生命感到迷惘

He was as lost as me.

只是他现在还不知道罢了

He didn't know it yet.

尤里

Yuri,

你迟到了

you're late.

我父亲很快地就把 这伪装的身份当真了

My father took his assumed identity to heart.

他比很多犹太人更犹太

He was more Jewish than most Jews.

这使我信天主教的母亲很生气

Which drove my Catholic mother crazy.

说过多少次啦?

How many times?

我不能吃贝类

I can't eat shellfish.

不圣洁

It's treyf.

你不是犹太人

You're not Jewish.

但我喜欢这样

I like it.

我喜欢帽子

I like the hat.

时时提醒我们

To remind us there is something...

上面有人类的主宰

above us.

我喜欢那样想

I like that.

我要去(犹太)教堂

I'm going to temple.

别去!

You're not going to temple.

你比牧师去得还勤

You go to temple more than the rabbi.

你这女人少管我的事

Get off my back, woman.

老天!你什么时候才能清醒点儿?

God, will you ever wise up?

尤里,别忘了去看一看

Yuri, don't forget to check

皇宫酒店的特价

the specials at the Palace.

在小奥德萨长大

Growing up in Little Odessa,

人杀人是家常便饭

murder was everyday part of life.

俄罗斯黑帮

Russian mobsters had also migrated

也从苏联移民到了这里

from the Soviet Union

而且他们来美国时

and when they came to America,

还带着家伙呢

their baggage came with them.

社区里

There was always some gangster

每天都有些帮派份子斗殴

getting whacked in my neighborhood,

只是我从没亲眼见过

but I'd never seen it with my own eyes.

每次我总是早五分钟

I had this knack of showing up five minutes before somethingwent down,

或晚五分钟

or five minutes after.

但那天不一样

Not that day.

这一枪打醒了我

It hit me.

枪打中他们带给我更大的震撼

It couldn't have hit me harder

就像打在我身上一样

if I was the one who'd been shot.

你开饭馆

You go into the restaurant business...

是因为人总是要吃饭

because people are always going to have to eat.

就是那天,我意识到我的命运

That was the day I realized my destiny...

是为了提供人们的另一种生活必需品

...lay in fulfilling another basic human need.

下个安息日,我和父亲一起去教堂

The next Sabbath, I went to temple with my father.

然而上帝并不是我想要接近的

However, it wasn't God I was trying to get close to.

我的长子,尤里

Eli, my eldest son, Yuri.

在那儿我认识了第一把

My contact at synagogue landed me

以色列制的乌兹冲锋枪

my first Israeli-made Uzi submachine guns.

第一次卖枪的感觉

The first time you sell a gun...

很大程度上就象第一次做爱一样

is a lot like the first time you have sex.

你根本不知道自己在干嘛

You have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

虽然很刺激

But it is exciting and one way or another,

但很快就结束了

it's over way too fast.

先生们

Gentlemen.

新型乌兹自动手枪

The new Uzi machine pistol.

体积虽小,但火力强大

Big firepower in a small package.

这宝贝用的是九毫米凹头子弹

This little baby uses 9 mm hollow points.

廿或廿五发可扩充式弹夹

Twenty twenty-five round extendable mags...

枪柄大小可调

...rear-flip adjustable sights.

消音器是标准装备 后座力极低

Silencer comes standard. Excellent recoil reduction.

枪口上抬减少四成

Muzzle jump reduced forty percent.

噪音减少六成

Sixty percent improved noise suppression.

就算你“现在”

You could pump a mag into me

朝我打完一整夹子弹

right now

也不会吵醒隔壁的人

and never wake the guy in the next room.

但是这样你就没机会和我

Of course, that would eliminate your

再做更大的生意了

opportunity for repeat business.

我天生

I did have a natural instinct

就有走私违禁品的才能

for smuggling contraband.

幸运的是

Fortunately, back then a video camera

那时的摄像机有火箭筒那么大

was a big as a bazooka

我的一生都想远离暴力

Here I'd been running away from violence

但其实我更该接近它才对

my whole life, and I should've run towards it.

这是人类的天性

It's in our nature.

最初人类遗骸的肋骨腔中

The earliest human skeletons had

就有一个矛箭头

spearheads in their rib cages.

怎么搞这么久?

Where have you been?

如果客人来了怎么办?

What if we had a customer?

上帝保佑美国

God bless America.

“当心恶犬” 你哪儿来的狗!

Beware of the dog? You don't have a dog.

想吓人呀?

Are you trying to scare people?

是吓我自己

No, it's to scare me.

随时提醒我内心中的恶犬

Remind me to be aware of the dog in me.

它想袭击其他动物

The dog wants to fuck everything that moves

和击杀弱小同类的狗

Wants to fight and kill weaker dogs.

提醒自己要像个人

I guess it's to remind me to be more human.

做条狗和做个人不是一个概念么?

Isn't being a dog part of being human?

也许你生来就是一条狗呢?

What if that's the best part of you? The dog part.

其实我们就是两条腿的狗

What if you're really just a two-legged dog?

你得去看心理医生了

You need to see somebody.

这里臭死了

Stinks in here.

我总想在有生之年做件大事

I'd always wanted to do something big with my life

只是不知道要做什么

I just didn't know what.

但我意识到

Anyhow, I figured,

如果我真要去卖枪

if I was going into the gun trade,

就得干大买卖

I was going aim high.

维塔利,别鬼混了

Vitaly, stop fucking around.

我要和你谈谈

I want to talk to you.

你每天看报纸吗?

You read the newspapers, Vit?

报纸?每天都一样

Newspaper? It's always the same.

没错

You're right.

每天都有人在枪战

Every day there's people shooting each other.

当我看到这种报道时 你猜我会干嘛?

You know what I do when I see that?

看他们用什么枪

I look to see what guns they're using

心想为什么不是我卖的枪

and I think to myself, why not my guns?

你要开个枪店?

What, are you opening a gun shop?

美国的枪店已经比麦当劳还多了

Already more of those in than McDonald's.

即使这附近的黑帮这么多

Even with all the gangsters around here,

利润还是不够

the margins are too low.

- 你已经算出能赚多少? - 当然!

You've figured the margins? Sure.

帮派的火拼算个啥!

Forget gang wars.

真正的战争有血有肉的

The real money is in actual wars.

国与国之间的

Between countries.

尤里 你他娘的懂个屁枪

Yuri, what the fuck do you know about guns?

我知道咱们得干

I know which end I'd rather be on.

我做成了第一笔生意

I made the first sale.

这买卖咱们已经在干了

We're already in business.

呃...咱们?

Whoa, whoa. We?

我要个合伙人

I need a partner.

我不知道...

I don't know,

我不知道,尤里,我不知道...

I don't know, Yuri. I don't know.

维塔利,我喝过你煮的罗宋汤

Vitaly, I've tasted your borscht.

你不是那块料

You're no fucking chef.

我可以在餐馆吃白食

I can eat in the restaurant for free

但我还是不在那儿吃

and I still don't eat there.

去你妈的

Fuck you.

咱们一生无所事事

We're doing nothing with our lives.

我的意思是,现在的生活是一团糟!

I mean, this is shit!

一团糟!

This is shit!

的确

It's true.

但或许什么也不做,也比做这个好

But maybe doing nothing's better than doing this.

我需要你

I need you.

哥们儿就是哥们儿

Brothers in arms.

哥们儿就是哥们儿

Brothers in arms.

先生...

Sir, may I interest you in the

有没兴趣看看S7地对空飞弹

shoulder-fired SA-7 surface-to-air missiles?

中国制,过时的型号

The older Chinese model.

用在现代军事战机上或许不行

Not so effective against

不过打打商业客机

modern military aircraft. But deadly...

还是挺不错的

if used against a commercial airliner.

$850而已,等于是送给你了

I'm giving them away at 8-50.

那是80年代,冷战尚未结束

In the '80s, and the Cold War was far from thawed

多数的交易是政府之间的

Most of the deals were government-to-government.

几乎都是私人军火俱乐部

It was a mostly private club...

主席都是终生职

...with a lifetime club president.

就是他 哦,那个大人物

That's him. The big shot?

席米恩·怀斯

Simeon Weisz, Angola, Mozambique,

安哥拉、莫桑比克等国的代表

those Exocet missiles in the Falklands.

火药还没发明前,他就已经在卖枪

He was selling guns before there was gunpowder.

马上回来

Be right back.

怀斯先生...怀斯先生!

Mr. Weisz? Mr. Weisz!

没关系,他们只是谈一谈

It's okay, they're talking.

我可以帮助你吗?

May I help?

布莱顿滩进出口公司的伊莱·克兹曼

A mutual friend, Eli Kurtzman

您我都认识的

from Brighton Beach,

要我来与您联系

import/export said to contact you.

我有一个生意企划

I have a business proposal

或许我们能讨论一下

and I thought perhaps we could discuss it.

我想我们不是做同一种生意

I don't think you and I are in the same business.

你以为我只是卖枪的军火商,对吧?

You think I just sell guns, don't you?

不对!我是有立场的

I don't. I take sides.

但两伊战争中,您卖过军火给双方

But in the Iran-lraq war you sold guns to both sides.

你有没想过,或许我想让两边都输

Did you ever consider that I wanted both sides to lose?

用枪杆来换个政府,比用选票更有效

Bullets change governments far surer than votes.

朋友,你来错地方了

You're in the wrong place, my young friend.

这里不是玩票的人该来的

This is no place for amateurs.

操他妈

Motherfucker.

奇怪的是,当你很生气时

Curious how you always revert to your native tongue

你很自然地会说起家乡话来...

in moments of extreme anger.

和很爽的时候

And ecstasy.

主啊...主啊,哦,主啊!

Oh God... Oh, God!

你真漂亮

You are beautiful.

你叫什么名字来着?

What's your name again?

我和维塔利

The only option for Vitaly and me

只能做地下买卖

was under-the-counter gunrunning.

[黎巴嫩,1984]

Beirut, Lebanon - 黎巴嫩开始有自杀式人肉弹后

I got my first break in Lebanon

我的生意终于有了突破

after the suicide bombing.

但我并不是唯一在当地赚到钱的人

But I wasn't the only local kid making good.

当美国撤离一个战区时

When the United States leaves a war zone...

他们通常不把武器带走

they generally don't take their munitions.

因为运回去

It costs more to bring it back

比买新的还贵

than to buy new stock.

我们是按公斤卖的

So, we sell by the kilo.

虽然是二手货

They're secondhand weapons,

但还是很好用

but they're still okay.

你要买多少公斤?

How many kilos would you like?

五千公斤

Five thousand.

我虽有点儿语言天才

I had a flair for languages...

但我很快发现,谈美元、卢比、卢布

...but I soon discovered that what talks best is dollars,dinars...

英镑...这些才是最好的

...drachmas, rubles, rupees, and pounds-fucking-sterling.

当然,美国陆军也插了一脚

Of course, the U.S. Army got a piece of the action.

80年代陆军薪资很低,即使现在也一样

Army salaries were no better then than they are today.

而其中有些军官

And some of the brass,

像陆军的撒登中校

like Lieutenant Colonel Southern...

需要钱来进行他私人的战争

needed to raise money for their own private wars.

很高兴认识你

Good to make your acquaintance.

维(塔利),这点钱算个屁

This is bullshit money,

还不够塞牙缝

This is small-fucking-potatoes.

啥?你想做“正当”的生意?

What do you want to do, go more legit?

不,是更加“不合法”

No, more illegal.

我现在只想要

What I would give right now

一盘卷心菜和马铃薯

for cabbage and potatoes.

这不关我们的事

It's not our fight.

维,快吧!

Vit, come on!

咱们走,快

Let's go. Come on.

卖枪就像卖吸尘器一样

Selling guns is like selling vacuum cleaners.

打电话

You make calls,

谈价钱

pound the pavement,

处理订单

take orders.

我是什么都做的死亡商人

I was an equal opportunity merchant of death.

除了救世军(慈善组织)之外 不管什么军我都卖

I supplied every army but the Salvation Army.

我把乌兹枪卖给穆斯林

I sold Israeli-made Uzis to Muslims.

我把共产主义造的子弹 卖给法西斯主义

I sold communist-made bullets to fascists.

奥洛夫先生,希望你 不是打算要卖这个东西

I hope you're not thinking of selling these, Mr. Orlov.

是...个人用的

Personal use.

个人用的?

Personal use.

这里有10万发子弹

There's a hundred thousand bullets here.

我比较喜欢打枪

I'm kind of trigger happy.

喜欢打枪?

Trigger happy?

我还把军火运到阿富汗

I even shipped cargo to Afghanistan

尽管他们在打我的苏联盟军

when they were still fighting my fellow Soviets.

我从来没卖给本·拉登

I never sold to Osama Bin Laden.

不是因为道德问题

Not on any moral grounds.

而是那时他的支票总是跳票

Back then, he was always bouncing checks.

80年代中期

By the mid-'80s...

我的武器

my weapons were represented in eight...

被用在世界前10名的战区中的8个

...of the world's top ten war zones.

有双重身份的生活不是什么问题

There's no problem leading a double life.

但三重、四重身份

It's the triple and quadruple lives

最终才会出问题

that get you in the end.

那时我带着法国、英国

Back then, I carried a... French, British, Israeli,

以色列、和乌克兰的护照

and Ukrainian passport...

还有美国的学生签证

...and a student visa for the U.S.,

但那是另一个故事啦

but... that's another story.

我还有6个手提箱

I also packed six different briefcases...

用于不同的地区

...depending on who I was that day

和不同的身份

and the region of the world I was visiting.

[哥伦比亚,1989]

North of Cartagena, Colombia - 如果没有我

Without operations like mine,

有些国家

would be impossible for certain countries

根本打不了一场像样的战争

to conduct a respectable war.

虽然武器禁运有点儿不方便

I was able to navigate around those

不过还难不倒我

inconvenient little arms embargoes.

世上一共有三种基本的军火交易

There are three basic types of arms deal.

白色,合法的

White, being legal.

黑色,违法的

Black, being illegal,

还有我最中意的颜色...灰色

and my personal favorite color, gray.

有时我把交易弄得太复杂

Sometimes I made the deal so convoluted...

就连我自己

it was hard for me to work out

也搞不清楚

if they were on the level.

为了避开执法人员

To keep authorities in the dark

我通常使用暗语

I often spoke in code.

妈妈是火箭发射器

Rocket launchers were "mothers."

孩子是火箭

The rockets, "children."

AK-47自动步枪是天使王

The AK-47 assault rifle was the "Angel King."

我是尤里 嗯...是...拉伍...

It's Yuri... Yeah. Well, Raoul...

拉伍,天使王明天会到

Raoul, the Angel King will arrive tomorrow.

你也是,哈利路亚,呵呵

Hallelujah to you, too.

如果我不出纰漏的话

The point is, if I've done my job right

武器禁运法根本无法执行

an arms embargo should be practically impossible to enforce.

什么?

What?

妈的,慢慢讲!

Okay, just slow the fuck down.

我不知道你在说什么

I can't understand you.

“走漏消息”是什么意思?

Wha-What do you mean, tipped off?

他们知道我们在哪儿? 他们在哪儿?

They know where we are? Well, where are they?

我还有多少时间? 不多了?

Well, how long have I got? Not long?

啥意思?妈的!

What does that mean? Shit!

要我甩掉他们吗? 用这种船?

Do we try to lose them? On this?

尤里,我们得避一避

Yuri, we have to get off this thing.

不,谁也不准离开

No. No one's going anywhere.

减速,减到非常慢 给我争取点时间

Slow, dead slow. Buy me time.

是,我是尤里

Yeah, it's Yuri.

把那个蠢旗摘下来!

Get that fucking rag down!

我需要另一个船名

I need another handle for this tub.

和我们大小和吨位相当的

Something in our weight class.

你,快下去

You! Over the side.

我们要换名字了

We're changing the name. Now!

现在!当然要真的名字!

Yes, it's got to check out.

就我来说

The way I look at it,

名字不重要

what's in a name?

有短一点的名字吗?

Have you got a shorter name?

我常更换船和飞机注册的名字

I'd often changed the registration of a ship or a plane...

但从来没有这么急过

...but never on such short notice.

妈的,来得真快!

Damn! They're hauling.

什么?KONO?怎么拼?

What? Kono? How do you spell that?

K-O-N-O,很好

K-O-N-O, okay, well, that's good.

KONO,K-O-N-O

Kono, K-O-N-O.

挂什么国旗?荷兰,好

What are we flying? Dutch? Got it.

拿个荷兰国旗给我

Vit, get me a Dutch flag, will you?

快,否则我把你扔到海里

Faster! Or I'll send your ass in!

- 尤里,找不到荷兰 - 啥!?

Yuri, I don't have Dutch! What?

- 有比利时的 - 有屁用

I've got Belgian. What the fuck use is that?

刚漆上的船名

He's painting a name registered

是在荷兰注册的

in the fucking Netherlands.

我有个法国国旗 所以呢?

I've got a French flag. So?

横过来...

Turn it sideways...

就是荷兰

...it's Dutch.

这就是为什么你是我弟弟

That's why you're my brother.

好极了

All right, good!

每个人都要装无辜样

Everybody look innocent now.

俗话说,人人都有个价码

They say every man has his price.

但不是每个人都能得到

But not every man gets it.

国际警察杰克·瓦伦丁就无法被收买

Interpol Agent Jack Valentine couldn't be bought.

至少用钱买不到

At least, not with money.

对杰克来说,荣誉才是他的价码

For Jack, glory was the prize.

嗯...是柯诺号,不是克里斯多号

Yeah, it's the Kono; it's not the Kristol.

柯诺,K-O-N-O

Kono, K-O-N-O.

这船没问题,长官

It's clean, sir.

没问题?

It's clean?

可看起来不像

It sure doesn't look clean.

我要登船检查

I'm going to go aboard.

发讯号让他们以为 克里斯多号在阿鲁巴岛南方

Phone in a sighting of the Kristol south of Aruba.

即使当我遭遇称职的国际警察时

Even when I was up against an overzealous agent...

我还是有很多方法来防止他们搜查

...I had a number of methods for discouraging a search.

我经常把装军火的箱子

I routinely mislabeled my arms shipments

标示成“农用机械”

"Farm Machinery."

我还将集装箱标识为有化学辐射

And I have yet to meet the lowly paid customs official...

我还没见过哪个低薪的海关人员

...who will open a container...

会愿意打开“辐射废料”的箱子

...marked "Radioactive Waste"

来核对

to verify its contents.

不过我最喜欢的技俩是一箱

But my personal favorite is the unique combination...

在热带烈阳下晒了一星期的马铃薯

of week-old potatoes and tropical heat.

真难闻

Smells.

长官,克里斯多号在我们北方出现

Sir, Sighting of the Kristol, due north.

最重要的是

Most importantly, I kept a number of intelligence people

我会收买一些情报人员

on the payroll to supply their colleagues

以便适时地向同僚提供假情报

with counterintelligence.

我们走

Let's go.

走私枪支的第二条守则是

The second rule of gunrunning is:

每次都要确定能收到钱

Always ensure you have a foolproof way to get paid.

最好是

Preferably in advance...

事先付款至海外的帐户

ideally to an off-shore account.

这就是为什么 我如此小心筛选客户的原因

That's why I chose my customers so carefully.

我喜欢军阀和独裁者

Say what you like about warlords and dictators...

他们通常很讲义气

they tend to have a highly developed sense of order.

总是准时付钱

They always pay their bills on time.

这是什么?

What is this?

6公斤的纯海洛因

Six kilos of pure.

我总不能把这个

I can't hand this to my fucking bank

存进曼哈顿的银行吧

teller at Chase Manhattan.

听请楚咯,你这混蛋 你该感谢我才对

Listen, asshole, you should be thanking me.

你查了今天市场的价格吗?

Have you checked the street price today?

上周在边界有一堆货被查扣

With the seizures at the border last week,

现在价格涨了三成

it's jumped thirty percent.

呃...呃...

Whoa... whoa-whoa!

我是卖枪的,不是贩毒的

I sell guns. I don't sell drugs.

多样化能降低风险

Diversify.

我是有原则的

I've got standards.

你不给钱,我就不玩了

You don't pay, you don't play.

去你妈的

Fuck you!

你想干嘛? 操你!

What are you doing? Fuck you!

操你!

Fuck you!

别操了

No, you don't fuck him.

总有解决办法

We can work something out.

不要,维!

No, Vit!

成交!成交!

We have a deal!

走私枪支第一条也是最重要的守则是

The first and most important rule of gunrunning...

别被自己买卖的商品打伤了

is never get shot with your own merchandise.

你没事儿吧?

Are you okay?

我想是

I think so.

我们现在该怎么办?

So what do we do now?

我们庆祝一下

Let's celebrate.

那个北哥伦比亚的游击份子说得没错

That narco guerilla had his facts right.

美国边境的缉毒行动

After shipping it stateside, the return on that blow

的确为我带来可观的利润

netted me a healthy profit.

要不是半途丢了一公斤

It would have been even better,

利润会更可观

except one kilo never made it back.

维塔利?

Vitaly?

维!

Vit!

直至今日我还不知道

To this day I don't know what Vitaly...

维在逃避什么

...was running away from.

或许是在逃避他自己吧

Maybe just from Vitaly.

12天后

I found him twelve days, two thousand miles,

我在两千哩外的玻利维亚边境的

and one hundred and fifty grams later

寄宿屋子里找到了他 还吸了150公克

in a Bolivian boarding house.

没想到,我的梦中情人 早我一步来到了这里

Of course, my dream girl had gone there before me.

维!

Vit!

快开门!

Come on!

妈的!尤里回来了

Fuck, Yuri's back.

我哥哥,尤里

It's my brother, Yuri.

我的大哥哥

He's my big brother.

妈的,那是什么?

What the fuck is that?

乌克兰

Ukraine.

虽然当时我还年幼,但我记得

I was young, but I remember.

瞧,我从奥德萨...

Look... I start in Odessa, right?

到克米恩

And then I work my way to the Crimean

到了基辅你就没命了!

You'll be dead before you fucking reach Kiev!

快,咱们回家吧

We're going home. Come on,

你...我操...

You fuck! You fucking fuck!

操...操

You fucking fuck...

你有啥问题啊!

What the fuck is your problem?

走吧,维

Come on, Vit.

[纽约机场,1989]

J.F.K. Airport, New York - 回家真好

Yuri, it's so nice to be home. Yeah, good work.

嗯...我会带你回家

We're gonna get you home.

Come on.

圣法兰西斯戒毒所

St. Francis Rehabilitation Center

下车吧

Get out of the car.

维塔利,我要你下车

Vitaly, I need you to get out of the car.

我对父母发过誓

I promised our parents.

Please.

维塔利,你会很满意的

Vitaly, you're going to have a great time.

这是好地方

This is a top place.

上周有两个杂志模特

Two Ford models checked in last week.

还有报气象的美女六月就来了

And that cute weather girl's been here since July.

Please.

求你了,尤里

Please, Yuri.

你是好哥哥

You're a good brother.

你是好哥哥,尤里

You're a good brother, Yuri.

嗯...好了

Okay. All right.

好哥哥

Good brother.

下车吧...

All right. Get out of the car.

好吧

Okay

下车吧

Get out of the car.

那时起我就单独行动了

From then on I was a one-man operation.

我从没搞清楚

I never understood what separated...

偶而吸毒玩玩和吸上的毒瘾有啥分别

the recreational drug user from the habitual.

上帝见证

But for the grace of God...

还好我自己

it could've been me snorting lines

没有吸上瘾

as long as the Belt Parkway.

但是我还是没能逃脱

However, I wasn't entirely free

某种令人上瘾的东西

of the grip of addiction myself.

她又出现了

There she was again.

艾娃·方田

Ava Fontaine.

我们那儿的街坊邻居说

In my neighborhood they say,

能走出这里才算有出息

"The good get out."

我和她都用各自的方式,征服了世界

In our own ways, we'd both conquered the world.

[圣巴兹岛,1989]

St. Barts, French Caribbean - 你不能强迫一个人爱上你

You can't force somebody to fall in love with you.

但起码你可以制造机会

But you can definitely improve your odds.

我花了两万元搞个假拍照活动骗她来

It cost me 20 grand to book he for a fake photo shoot.

又花了一万二买通旅馆

Another twelve to buy out the hotel.

很受欢迎的旅馆,对吧?

Popular hotel, huh?

- 艾娃·方田 - 尤里·奥洛夫

Ava Fontaine. Yuri Orlov.

为何事来这儿?

What brings you to St. Barts?

拍照

Photo shoot.

至少原来是这么安排的

At least, that was the plan.

摄影师被困在迈阿密了

I guess the photographer got stuck in Miami.

说有飓风,但新闻上只字未提

Hurricane. Though there's nothing on the news.

这种事儿总是突如其来

Those things can come out of nowhere.

拍照取消了

So... the job's been cancelled,

更麻烦的是

and wouldn't you know it,

星期二才有飞机去纽约

there's no flight to New York until Tuesday.

我明天走

You can hitch a ride with me if you like.

如果你愿意,可以搭我的飞机

I'm leaving tomorrow.

趁此,不如我替你照张像吧

Meanwhile, why don't I take your picture?

经验告诉我

In my experience,

最成功的两人关系

some of the most successful relationships...

都是从撒谎和欺骗开始的

are based on lies and deceit.

关系发展到最后也是撒谎和欺骗

Since that's where they usually end up anyway...

不如就这样开始吧

it's a logical place to start.

就那儿,别动

Right there. Hold it there.

我的天啊!

Oh, my God!

为了让她相信我的财富 使我几乎破产

I nearly went broke trying to convince her I was anythingbut.

我不信她

I knew Ava was not the kind of woman

会被能搭一趟私人飞机所诱惑

to be seduced by a ride in a private jet

除非飞机是我的

unless you owned the jet.

是你的飞机吗?

This is your plane?

那是我的名字

That is my name.

我当然在撒谎

Of course, I was lying.

飞机是租的,还有车子

The plane was rented, like the car

和身上的西装

and even the suit I was standing in

起飞前我才贿赂机员

At the last minute,

漆上我的名字

I'd bribed the crew for the paint job.

还好降落前

Luckily, by the time we landed...

她的眼睛没离开过我身上

Ava wasn't looking anywhere but in my eyes.

我居然浑然不知

I had no idea.

真抱歉我没认出你

I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.

不用道歉啦 我穿各种衣服只是为了挣钱罢了

Don't apologize. I put clothes on for a living.

我倒希望你脱下来

A least you're not taking them off.

假如摄影师能来

I would be, if half the...

那我就会脱了

...photographers had their way.

你呢?

What about you?

我做运输生意

I'm in transport.

大部份是国际空运

International air freight, mostly.

生意很好吧

Business is good.

你是哪儿人?

Where're you from?

我生在乌克兰,在纽约布鲁克林长大

I was born in Ukraine, but I grew up in Brooklyn.

不会吧!

No.

怎么了?你也是?

What, you too?

(乌克兰)威廉堡

Williamsburg.

那...敬飓风一杯

Here's to a hurricane.

如果没它,我就不会认识你

Without it, I never would have met you.

这可不是巧合,尤里

This is no accident, is it, Yuri?

这是命运的安排

It feels like fate.

我不信命运

I don't believe in fate.

那你信什么?

What do you believe in?

风景漂亮,还是你漂亮?

Is that a view, or is that a view?

是风景啦

That's a view.

谢谢...谢谢大家

Thank you. Thank you all.

恭喜你

Congratulations.

恭喜你

Congratulations.

谢谢

Thanks.

别忘了,儿子

Always remember, son...

总是会有些东西是在你之上的

There is something above you.

会的,爸爸

Sure, Dad.

四万元的水晶吊灯嘛

A forty-thousand-dollar crystal chandelier.

别拘束,随处转转

Make yourselves at home. Go!

走啊!

Go!

对不起,你一定很难过

I'm sorry. Today must be tough.

今天如果我的爸妈能来

It'd be nice to have a couple more guests

那就好了

from my side of the family.

他们现在一定在天上看着你

I'm sure they're watching right now.

谢谢

Thank you.

但是你不信这些,尤里

But you don't believe that, Yuri...

还记得吗?

...remember?

我了解你,尤里

I know you, Yuri.

我知道你不像表面上那样风光

I know you're not everything you seem.

别担心,我不会问很多问题的

Don't worry, I won't ask a lot of questions.

因为我不想听你撒谎

I don't want to hear you lie.

你常挺而走险

You take risks.

答应我,别把全家赔上了

Just promise me you won't risk us.

这就是

That's the trouble with falling in love

爱上梦中情人的麻烦

with a dream girl.

她们会突然成为现实

They have a habit of becoming real.

见到维塔利,我从没这么高兴过

I've never been so glad to see Vitaly.

你们真他娘的天生一对儿

You're fucking beautiful!

老哥

Brother...

谢谢你给我

Brother, thank you so much...

这么漂亮的嫂子

for giving me such a beautiful sister.

出了戒毒所,他乐疯了

He was out of rehab, and out of his mind.

跳舞,跳舞,跳舞!

Dance! Dance! We have to dance!

得好好庆祝婚礼!

All right, all right It's a wedding, a celebration

敬尤里!

To Yuri!

有一次,他救了我一命

For once, he rescued me.

[纽约,12月25日,1991]

New York - December 25, 我依旧超支度日

I was still living way beyond my means.

房贷超高 以信用卡养信用卡

Mortgaged to the hilt, using one credit card to pay another.

我以前宠惯了她

Anything to keep Ava in the style to

现在只好拼命想办法

which she had thanks largely to me

才能维持她以往的生活水平

become accustomed.

艾娃

Ava

艾娃,这太贵重了

Ava, this is too much.

尤里很宠爱你的

Yuri likes to spoil you.

突然间

Then suddenly,

我所有的圣诞礼物都一起来了

all my Christmases came at once.

尼奇,你会走啦!好孩子!

Nicki, you did it! Good boy!

这才像我孙子!

That's my grandson!

尤里,快来看你儿子在干嘛

Yuri, don't you want to see what your son is doing?

说施比受更有福的人

Whoever said it's better to give than receive...

一定没收过

...never got a Christmas present like the one I got...

像1991年戈巴契夫给我这样的礼物

in 1991 from Mikhail Gorbachev.

到底怎么啦?

What the hell's the matter?

结束啦!结束啦!

It's over!

什么结束啦?

What's over?

妈的,冷战,苏联,邪恶帝国

The Cold-fucking-War! The Soviet-fucking Union

他说结束了

The Evil fucking-Empire! Mikhail's saying no mas.

一切都结束了!

He's throwing in the towel.

都完了!

It's over!

你儿子会走路了

Your son is walking.

真棒,甜心

That's incredible, honey.

起码他会给宗教自由

At least they'll get religious freedom.

希望如此

Let's hope so.

我想回去看看

I think I'll go back for a visit.

你和狄米奇叔叔还有连络吗?

Do you stay in touch with Uncle Dmitri?

我不是傻瓜,尤里

I'm not a fool, Yuri.

我不信你回去,是要卖百事可乐

I don't think you're going to Odessa to sell Pepsi-Cola.

这是你希望被后人纪念的方式吗?

Is this how you want to be remembered?

我根本不希望留名青史

I don't want to be remembered at all.

如果是那样,就表示我已经死了

I'm being remembered, it means I'm dead.

圣诞快乐

Merry-fucking-Christmas!

维塔利,这是谁?

Who is this, Vitaly?

我叫天使

I'm Angel.

她真的是天使

Her name really is Angel.

她真是

She's a fairy.

让我把她放在圣诞树顶

Let's put her on top of the Christmas tree.

Come on

我爱你

I love you.

Come on.

我爱你们

I love you all.

拿着

Take this.

我要回乌克兰

I'm going back to Ukraine.

我想念奥德萨

I miss Odessa.

我想你

I miss you.

我也想你

I miss you.

小心啊,尤里 你卖的东西是可以杀人的

Be careful, Yuri. Those things you sell kill.

你的心

Inside.

你过度紧张了

You're high.

也许吧

That's true.

嗨,克里斯丁

Hello, Christian.

[乌克兰,奥德萨,1992]

Odessa, Ukraine - 冷战时期

During the Cold War, the Red Army stationed nearly

因为是战略要地

one million troops in Ukraine...

红军在乌克兰屯兵百万

because of its strategic military importance.

柏林围墙倒后

The day after The Wall came down...

军人就领不到薪水了

the paychecks stopped coming.

你的证件

Your papers.

愤怒的士兵和满仓库的武器

There's nothing better for an arms dealer...

对军火贩来说

combination of disgruntled soldiers

真是美妙的组合

and warehouses full of weapons.

欢迎

Welcome.

我寄望狄米奇将军

I was hoping Major General Dmitri Volkoff

会打开各处军事基地的

would open a lot of armory doors

武器仓库

in a lot of military bases.

首先,起码他是我家人

For a start, he was family.

他是红军极力吹捧的英雄

He was a highly decorated hero of the Red Army,

现在却弄得脸上无光

and he was almost permanently shit-faced

我不能私下卖政府的资产给你

I can't just sell you government property, Yuri.

我得向上级汇报

I have to report.

向谁汇报?莫斯科?

Report to who? Moscow?

上周开始

As of last week

莫斯科已经在外国了

Moscow's in a foreign country.

新国旗,新领导

New flag, new boss.

新领导还没产生呢

There is no new boss yet.

他们正忙着争夺

They're all too busy squabbling over

黑海边的

who's gonna get the presidential holiday home

总统度假别墅

at the Black Sea.

它真豪华

It's beautiful.

你所熟悉的领导已经不管事了

The ones who know don't care any more

那些管事的却什么也不知道

and the ones who care don't know.

让我看看你的库存

Show me your inventory.

东西方

Those 45 years of mutual hatred

45年来的敌对

between the East and the West...

造就了历史上

had generated the highest weapons

最强大的武器

buildup in history.

苏联有从地狱弄来的枪

The Soviets had guns

堆得比山高

coming out of the demon hole.

现在却没有敌人

Huge stockpiles, and now no enemy.

总共多少支枪?

How many Kalashnikovs do you have?

四万

Forty thousand.

有四万?

Is that a four?

我觉得不到四万

It doesn't look like a four to me.

看起来只有一万

It's more like a one.

的确有四万

No, it's a four.

我们说多少就是多少

It's whatever we say it is.

谁也不知道有差

Because no one else will know the difference?

一个营才有一万支枪

Ten thousand Kalashnikovs for a Your stocks are battalion.

你的库存少得危险

Your stocks are dangerously depleted, Dmitri.

你该去向工厂订货了

You should order more from the factory.

有人会追查的

Someone will work it out.

那时怎么办?

What happens then?

把他也拉进来

We'll cut them in.

冷战结束时

The end of the Cold War

却是军火交易最热络的时候

was the beginning of the hottest time in arms dealing.

军火市场开了大门

The arms bazaar was open.

导弹,非导弹

Guided missiles, unguided missiles.

迫击炮,地雷

Mortars, mines,

人员运输车

armored personnel carriers.

整个部队的坦克

Whole tank divisions.

这样吧

I'll tell you what I'll do.

买六送一

Buy six, you get one free.

我甚至还遇到一批 攻击直升机的火炮手

I even landed a squadron of helicopter gunships.

最精准的火炮

The most sophisticated fighting machines...

为对付美国而造的 但战争却从未发生

built for a war with America that never happened.

小伙子,快下来吧 免得弄伤自己咯

Son, get off there before you get hurt.

我闭着眼睛都能把它拆了

I can take it apart with my eyes closed.

他们得感谢我

Thanks to me,

终于有了 发炮的机会来发泄愤怒

they'd finally get to fire a shot in anger.

我有种感觉

I have a feeling it wasn't exactly

这大概不是列宁

what Comrade Lenin had in mind

当年所倡导的财产重新分配

when he advocated the redistribution of wealth.

但我不是唯一的

But I wasn't the only one

提供他们资本主义速成课程的人

offering a crash course in capitalism.

我有竞争对手

I had rivals.

请通报指挥官

Inform your commanding officer

席米恩·怀斯求见

that Simeon Weisz is here to meet him.

你不认识我吧?

You don't know who I am, do you?

我管你是哪棵葱!

I don't give a fuck who you are.

你迟到了

You're late.

似乎是

So it appears.

谢谢

Thank you.

不客气

My pleasure.

你是卖枪的?

You sell guns?

或许你可以来我房间

Maybe you'd like to come to my room

我让你瞧瞧我的...“火炮”

and I'll show you my... cannon.

看上去你似乎摸不着门路

You look a little lost, Simeon.

是世界改变得太快了吗?

Is the world changing too fast?

我这不是找来了吗?

I'm here, aren't I?

不全然

Not all of you, I think.

你替中情局贩卖军火赚了大钱

You've gotten so rich selling for the CIA

但你似乎还无法

you can't seem to get that ideology

放下身段

completely out of your head.

冷战时我不得不如此

Oh, the Cold War had its uses.

得首先考虑双方紧张的关系

Kept the tensions frozen.

现在很难取舍

Now it's harder to determine

该站在哪一方

which side one's on.

事情变得比较复杂了

Things have become more complicated.

不,是变简单了

No, it's gotten simpler.

政治考量已经不存在于军火业了

There's no place in gunrunning for politics anymore,

我卖给左翼,也卖给右翼

I sell to leftists and rightists.

甚至和平主义者

I sell to pacifists,

不过他们不是常客啦

but they're not the most regular of customers.

你如果不卖武器

Of course, you're not a true internationalist...

去打击自己的国家

...until you've supplied weapons

你就算不上是个国际军火贩

to kill your own countrymen.

现今这种混乱的局势不能继续下去

This current state of chaos won't last forever.

必须重新建立秩序

There'll have to be order.

与其互相敌对

Instead of cutting each other's throats,

咱们不如合作

it may be beneficial if we work together.

如何?

What do you think?

我认为如何?

What do I think?

我认为你现在才是玩票的

I think you are the amateur now,

你应该按照你的直觉去做

and I think you should go with your instincts.

你的第一个直觉

With your first instinct.

过去的我

I'm the same man who was not

不配给你提鞋

good enough for you before...

现在还是不配

and I'm just not good enough for you now.

军火贩子之间开战有个麻烦

The problem with gunrunners going to war

就是双方都有用不尽的弹药

is that there's no shortage of ammunition.

这就是咱们这行老前辈们

This was the chaos

总在顾忌的

that the Old Guard had always feared.

他们担心

As far as they were concerned,

我会搞坏军火商的名声

I was giving arms dealers a bad name.

但是他们无法向优化商务局举报我

But they could hardly report me to the Better BusinessBureau.

乌克兰不是唯一一个

And Ukraine wasn't the only former state...

拥有没有工资的军队和很多军火的国家

with an unpaid army and stockpiles of guns.

这里还有保加利亚,匈牙利 波兰,巴拉如斯

There was Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Belarus...

他们全都是

all there for the taking.

在苏联兵工厂里的所有武器中

Of all the weapons in the vast Soviet arsenal...

没有一种

nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova,

像AKmodel of 1947,

或者叫卡拉希尼可夫赚钱

more commonly known as the AK-47... or kalashnikov.

它是世界上最流行的冲锋枪

It's the world's most popular assault rifle

战士最喜爱的武器

a weapon all fighters love.

由9磅金属

An elegantly simple nine-pound

和4英尺长木头制成

amalgamation of forged steel and plywood.

它不会坏,卡壳,或者过热

It doesn't break, jam, or overheat.

就算它被泥土或者沙子覆盖

It will shoot whether it's covered in mud

它还是可以正常的开火

or filled with sand.

它的使用非常简单 就算一个小孩都可以使用它

It's so easy, even a child can use it

而且他们的确在使用它

and they do.

苏联把枪放到他们的钱币上

The Soviets put the gun on a coin.

莫桑比克把枪的图案放在国旗上

Mozambique put it on their flag.

自从冷战结束后

Since the end of the Cold War,

卡拉希尼可夫(AK47)

the Kalashnikov has become the...

成为了苏联主要的出口货物

...Russian people's greatest export.

接着是伏特加酒,鱼子酱

After that comes vodka, caviar,

和有自杀倾向的诗人

and suicidal novelists.

有一点我确定

One thing's for sure

没有人想排队去买他们的车

no one was lining up to buy their cars.

他娘的什么文件

What fucking documents?

听我说,中尉

You listen to me, Lieutenant.

把他们留在那里,越长越好

You keep them there. For as long as you can!

战斗到死

Fight You listen to me, Lieutenant.

莫斯科支持我们

To the death! Moscow is behind us!

这是我的命令

It's an order!

我以为你应该躲着这些人

I thought you supposed watching out for these people.

我怎么躲

How can I?

你不停卖我的直升机

You keep selling my helicopters.

你太贪钱了,尤里

You are too greedy, Yuri!

我不能永远的挡住他

I can't hold him forever.

我有许可书

I've got paperwork.

对战斗直升机无效

Not for the gunships.

你知道

You know the penalty for

如果我们被抓了

sanction-busting.

卖军用直升机可是一项重罪

Selling the military helicopter is a major violation.

军用直升机

Military helicopter.

这不是一架军用直升机

It's not a military helicopter.

这是一架救援直升机

It's a rescue helicopter.

快干活,小子

Get to work, son.

没问题

No problem.

法律在我们这边

The law's on our side.

好的,让我看一看你的许可书

All right, let me see your papers.

不要,把枪拿开

No-no-no, put that away.

让我看一看你的许可书

See your papers.

尤里·奥洛夫

Yuri Orlov.

奥洛夫先生总是在正确的时间 出现在错误的地方

Mr. Orlov, always In the wrong place at the right time.

这到底是怎么回事?

What the fuck is this?

我们以前见过

We've met before.

在哥伦比亚的海岸线附近

Off the coast Colombia.

那船叫什么名字来着?

What was the name of that freighter?

柯诺号还是克里斯多号?

I can't remember, was it the Kono or the Kristol?

船上的船员给那艘船起了很多名字

The crew called that vessel a lot of names.

没有一个是好名字

None repeatable in polite company.

回答你的问题

Answer the question.

哦,新型的MPThe new MP-5.

你想要个消音器吗?

Would you like a silencer for that?

我要看你的许可证

I need to see your papers.

离我远一点

Get the fuck off me.

狄米奇

Dmitri!

这架直升机的使用者证明书上写着

The end-user certificate for this aircraft...

沃克纳·瓦梢

states "Burkina Faso."

真不错

Nice, very nice.

是你自己打的吗?

Did you type this up yourself?

这架直升机是用来执行人道主义任务的

The helicopter is to be used on humanitarian missions.

噢,你是一个人道主义者

Oh, so you're a humanitarian?

当然是

Oh, absolutely.

这是一架军用直升机

This is a military aircraft.

现在不是了 听他讲

Not anymore. Listen to the nephew!

他们能用由军用直升机

What can they do with military hardware

改装的民用直升机做什么

but convert it to civilian use?

如果是因为这架直升机死了人

The only way you could die from this baby

那是因为你被投掷的食物砸死了

now is if a food drop hits you.

这边的东西呢?

And this stuff over here, huh?

他们也用来行人道主义任务吗?

Is it going to Burkina Faso... Ah,

不同的客户,不同的地址

but to a different client at a different address.

只是一个巧合是吗?

That's just a coincidence is that it?

你以为我是一个大傻瓜吗?

Do you take me for a complete fucking fool?

并不是很傻

Not complete, sir.

我不会打搅你的工作

And while I hesitate to tell your job.

我必须指出

I must point out that when shipped separately,

如果我分开运输

the weapons and the aircraft

武器和直升机

both comply with current Interpol

都符合现在的国际条约

trade standards and practices.

我们都知道

We both know, that is an obscene

这只是一个条约上的漏洞

bureaucratic loophole that's gonna be closed

这个漏洞不知那天就会消失

any goddamn day.

但是现在还没消失

But it's not closed.

有些人也许认为

And while certain people might interpret

这些集装箱可疑

this cargo as suspicious,

感谢上帝

thank God we live in a world, where suspicion alone

只有可疑是无法给我定罪的

does not constitute a crime.

象你这样的人

And men like you

会遵守法律条约

respect the rule of law.

我的确是有罪的

I was as guilty as sin,

但是瓦伦丁无法证明

but Valentine couldn't prove it.

他是执法人员里很少见的

And he was the rarest breed of law enforcement officer,

尽管他知道我在犯法

the type who knew I was breaking the law,

但是他不会以非法的手段来逮捕我

but wouldn't break it himself to bust me.

两天后

TWO DAYS LATER

瓦伦丁并不是唯一

Valentine wasn't the only one trying to

想让我没生意做的人

put me out of business.

狄米奇拒绝了许多其他的军火商

My uncle had turned down a half dozen rival arms dealers,

有时他们的条件比我的要好

sometimes with offers better than mine.

但是你不能用钱来买衷心

But to Dmitri, you couldn't put a price on loyalty.

他来这干什么?

What was he doing here?

他希望能抢到你的生意

He is hoping to beat your offer.

我告诉他去死吧

I told him to go have intercourse with himself.

但是,尤里

But Yuri

你应该多给一些了

You need to make more payoffs.

- 很多人已经知道了 - 不用担心

Too many know. Don't worry.

我放了很多录像机和烟

There are more VCRs and cigarettes.

在你的新车里

I left them in your new car.

就连你的敌人都很喜欢那辆车

Even your enemy was admiring that car.

我是世界上最幸运的人

I'm the luckiest man alive.

你的确是

You are.

Hello.

艾娃?

Ava?

亲爱的

Hi, baby.

你知道现在几点了吗?

You forgot what time it is?

对不起...

Sorry, I...

你的面试怎么样?

How was that your audition?

他们改变了他们的要求

They're going in another direction.

他们想要一个可以表演的人

Direction with someone who can act.

他们配不上你

They don't deserve you.

你在哪?

Where are you?

一切都好吗?

Is everything okay?

不是很好

It was a rough day at the office.

回家吧

Come home.

很快就回家了 尼克怎么样?

Soon. How's Nicki?

他很想你 我们都想你

He misses you. We both do.

我们没有你感到很孤独

It's lonely without you here.

你知道我不喜欢夜晚

You know I don't like nights.

自从我的父母...

Ever since my parents...

尤里,那是什么声音?

Yuri, what's that?

一个聚会

A party.

我该走了

I'd better go.

只是想听一听你的声音

Just wanted to call and hear your voice.

替我亲一下尼克

Kiss Nicki for me.

我爱你

I love you.

军火并没有因为狄米奇的死而消失

The pillaging didn't die with my uncle.

自从墙倒塌后

After The Wall came down

价值3200亿的军火

$32 billion billion dollars worth of arms

被盗然后从乌克兰被买走

were stolen and resold from Ukraine alone,

这是20世纪最高的纪录

one of the greatest heists of the 20th Century.

[蒙罗维亚,利比里,1995]

Monrovia, Liberia - 非洲是最主要的市场

The primary market was Africa.

在10年里

Eleven major conflicts involving

有11场战斗,23个国家参与

thirty-two countries in less than a decade...

这是军火走私商的天堂

A gunrunner's wet dream.

现在,西方并不关心这些

At the time, the West couldn't care less.

他们在南斯拉夫有一场白人的战争要打

They had a white war in what was left of Yugoslavia.

我最主要在利比里做我的生意

I did the bulk of my business in Liberia...

自由之地

"Land of the Free." Originally

一开始这里是黑人奴隶的自由之地

established as a homeland for freed American slaves,

但是从那之后这些奴隶还是被这个

it's been enslaved by one dictator

或者另一个人统治着

or another ever since.

最新的统治者是受过美国教育的

The latest was American-educated,

自封为总统的安德烈·巴特思

self declared president, Andre Baptiste.

尤里先生

Mr. Yuri!

我是安德烈·巴特思二世

I'm Andre Baptiste, Junior.

我的父亲想见你

My father would like to meet you.

真是荣幸

What an honor.

谢谢

Thank him.

但是我还有其他生意要做

But unfortunately I have other business.

对不起,我很忙

It's a shame, it's a very busy schedule.

应该说你没有选择的权利

It is not, as they say, optional.

我的父亲很容易生气

My father is easily offended.

我突然有时间了

My schedule just freed up.

巴布锑总统是我最好的客人

President Baptiste was my best customer

但是我不着急去见他

but I was in no hurry to meet him.

他消除异己的残忍手段

He'd gotten a reputation for routinely hacking off the

路人皆知

limbs of those who opposed him.

7年的内战

His seven-year civil war has been described...

被总结为纯粹为了暴力的战争

as "a relentless campaign of sadistic wanton violence."

这就是我将要去见的安迪

That kind of sums up Andy for me.

这个转轮很有趣

The Glock is interesting.

他是合金制成的

It's made of a polymer composite.

这样过机场安检

Many of my clients feel they can get through airportsecurity

就不会触发警铃

without setting off a lot of bells and whistles.

但是我并不同意这样做

Personally I do not recommend that.

从另一方面来说

On the other hand,

如果你想要一种传统的大火力手枪

if you are looking for a traditional wheel gun,

没有一种枪可以代替

there is no substitute for the six inches

6英寸长的.357毫米马格南

of muzzle energy of a.357 magnum.

当然它从不卡壳

And of course, it will never jam.

你为什么这么做?

Why did you do that?

你说什么?

What did you say?

你必须买下它

Now you'll have to buy it.

它已经被你用过了

It's a used gun.

我怎么能卖掉用过的枪

How can I sell a used gun?

一把用过的枪

A used gun.

一把用过的枪

A used gun.

有趣

That's a good one.

你知道吗?现在的年轻人没有纪律

You know there is no discipline with the youth today.

我只是想树立一个榜样 虽然这不容易

I try to set an example but it is difficult, eh?

我想这都是MTV的错

Personally, I blame MTV.

一把用过的枪

A used gun.

我想我们可以做生意了

I think you and I, we can do business.

如果说我害怕安德烈一世

If I thought I was scared of Andre Senior,

不如说我更害怕安德烈二世

I knew I was scared of Andre Junior.

有其父必有其子

Like father, like son.

就像果实从来不会掉到离树很远的地方

The guava doesn't fall too far from the tree.

他简直是一个食人怪

He was also a cannibal.

他们说安德烈会吃掉

They say Andre would eat a victim's heart

他的敌人还在跳动的心脏

while[] it was still beating

这样他可以得到超越常人的力量

to give him superhuman strength.

到蒙罗维亚就像到了另一个星球一样

Monrovia itself was like being on another planet.

蒙罗维亚星球

Planet Monrovia.

从气温来说

From the temperature,

它是最接近太阳的星球

it was obviously a planet close to the sun.

我从没见过另一个白人

I rarely saw another white man,

我从来不独自离开这个村庄

and I never left town alone.

这个村庄之外就是地狱的边缘

Outside town was the edge of hell.

我连看都不想看

I didn't want to even gaze into it.

这就是你住的旅馆 2星级的

This is your hotel. Two stars.

你能带给我蓝博之枪吗?

Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?

第1,2,还是第3集的?

Part one, two, or three?

我只看过第一集

I've only seen part one.

MThe M-60.

你想要带穿甲弹的吗?

Would you like the armor-piercing bullets?

太好了

Please.

我父亲留了一个见面礼在你房间里

My father left a welcoming present in your room.

慢慢享受吧

Enjoy.

我的天啊,她差点就被砍头了

My God, she nearly got her head cut off.

当我到美国时

When I get to America,

我不会住在那里

I will not live in Brentwood.

2楼

Second floor.

在全球艾滋病最流行的地方

In the most AIDS-infested region of the globe...

4人中就有1人感染

where one in four is infected...

安德烈和我开玩笑的方式

Andre's idea of a joke was to put

就是把两个漂亮的女人放到我床上

a young lman and a young Naomi in my bed.

而且在方圆100英里内找不到避孕套

And no condom within 100 miles.

你好,尤里先生

Hello, Mr. Yuri.

Hi.

我们很高兴可以使你感觉高兴

We'd be happy to make you happy.

我不能,我想要做

Uh, I can't. I'd love to.

但是我不能

But I can't.

不要担心

Don't worry.

我们没有病

We don't have anything.

你怎么知道?

How do you know?

我们看起来像有病吗?

Do we look like it?

如果我有艾滋病呢?

What if I have AIDS?

你不担心吗?

Don't you worry?

你担心的太多了

You worry too much.

为什么你现在担心一个

Why do you worry about something that

10年后才会杀死你的病

can kill you in ten years

今天就有很多机会你会死

when there are so many things that can kill you today?

现在

Now...

我们如何才能使你高兴

...how can we make you happy?

离开这里

By leaving.

这些武装到牙齿的儿童

These are my Kalashnikov Kids.

我的童子军

My Boy Brigades.

我知道你在想什么

I can see what you are thinking,

但是我们需要所有我们可以用的上的男性

but we need every man we can get.

即使他们还没有长大?

Even if they're not men?

从14岁孩子的枪里射出的子弹

A bullet from a fourteen-year-old...

就像从40岁男人的枪里射出的子弹一样致命

...is just as effective as one from a forty-year-old.

也许更致命

Often more effective.

没有人可以阻止这场血浴之战

No one can stop this bath of blood.

不是血浴之战

It's not "bath of blood."

是浴血之战

It's "bloodbath."

谢谢

Thank you.

但是我喜欢这么说

But I prefer it my way.

我不会给你出的价钱

I am not going to pay your asking price.

我们并不富有

We are not a rich people. And besides,

而且市场上已经充斥着你的枪

the market is already flooded with your Kalashnikovs.

你知道在这个国家的某些地方

Do you realize in some parts of my country

你可以用一只鸡换一只枪

you can get one for the price of a chicken?

你不能只看单价

But you can't just consider unit price.

还有其他辅助费用

You forget ancillary costs.

伪造文件

End-user certificates need to be forged and notarized,

建立空壳公司

Shell companies set up,

买保险,还有请临时工

insurance purchased, pilots and crews hired.

贿赂别人的钱也很多

Not to mention bribes.

不贿赂别人

You can't get a nut and bolt out

你根本无法进入边界

of the Eastern Bloc without a bribe.

给那个疯子一笔贿赂

There's one bribe for the nut,

还有一笔要给那个秃子

another for the bolt.

安迪,安迪 听我说

Andy... Andy, listen to me.

这是一个很费钱的生意

This is an expensive proposition.

“安迪”?

"Andy"?

我会付你木材或者钻石

I am going to pay you in timber or stones.

我当然选钻石

I'll take the stones.

我可不能把一棵树装进我的手提箱里

It's kind of hard to get a tree trunk into my hand luggage.

我知道你在计划反击

I know you're planning a new offensive.

如果你能推迟计划一周

If you can delay a week,

我可以给你装甲车

I can get you armored personnel carriers.

它可以有效的减少你的伤亡人数

They'd greatly reduce your casualties...

还可以给你在战场上的优势

...and give you a significant strategic advantage.

你知道他们叫我战争之王

You know, they call me the Lord Of War.

我想你才是

But perhaps it is you.

不是战争之王,应该叫军阀

It's not "Lord Of War," it's "Warlord."

谢谢,但是我喜欢这么说

Thank you, but I prefer it my way.

钻石在西非是最常用的货币

Conflict diamonds are a common currency in West Africa,

也叫做血之钻石

also referred to as "blood diamonds"

因为这些钻石往往都被用于资助流血战争

since bloodshed is what they generally finance.

在20世纪末期

By the late '90s, my wealth had caught up

我的财富已经和我说谎时讲的差不多了

to my lies about my welth.

也许比我说谎时讲的还要多

Even surpassed my lies.

我甚至有财力去收藏艺术品

I could even afford to become a patron of the arts.

哇,真不敢相信

It's just that I can't believe it.

这当然很棒

Well, of... of course, it's wonderful.

我只是...

I just...

只是没想到这么快发生

I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

是...那...也很好

Yes. Well, that wou-that would be great, too yeah.

太好了,真谢谢你

It's wonderful. Thank you so much.

是...尤里...好...谢谢...再见

It's... Yuri. Okay, thank you. Bye.

刚电话里是那个艺术商

Yuri, that was the dealer on the phone.

我卖了第一张画

I just sold my first painting.

哇,真是太棒了

Aah! That's fantastic.

谁买了?

Uh, who bought it?

一位要人

It's someone important.

不愿透漏姓名

They want to remain anonymous.

- 真棒! - 对呀!这次外出都好吗?

This is so wonderful! How was your trip?

哦...差不多啦...

You know, same old, same old.

尼奇呢?

Where's Nicki?

他睡了,撑不住了

Oh, in bed, I'm sorry. He couldn't stay up.

不要紧

That's best.

第一副画耶!

My first painting!

我正式成为艺术家啦!

I'm officially an artist!

- 值得干一杯 - 谁说不是?

This calls for a drink. What doesn't?

Hi.

尤里,这是...呃...

Yuri, this is uh...

小蜜糖

Candy.

小蜜糖!当然咯!

Candy. Of course.

我弟弟的朋友都是...

Any friend of my brother's is a...

我弟弟的朋友

friend of my brother's.

好漂亮哦!你的...一切

You have a beautiful... everything.

他当然是

Yes, he does.

是...我当然是

Yes, I do.

我要去看看尼奇

I'm going to kiss Nicki goodnight.

好的

Okay.

老弟,还好吗?

How are you, brother?

你知道的...

Well, you know,

我是家里的败类

still the resident family fuckup.

嗯...呃...总得有一个吧

Yeah. Well, I guess someone has to do it.

Well.

艾娃知道你在干嘛,对吧?

Hey, Ava knows, right?

我可不想说

I never want to say anything,

她不需要了解

She doesn't have to know.

她懂的

She understands.

她是一个幸存者,跟我一样

She's a survivor, like me.

她也许是

She may be a survivor,

但她绝对跟你不一样

but she's not like you.

她不知道你怎么负担得起这一切

Really She doesn't know how you pay for all this

我们从不提这事儿

We don't talk about it.

卖车的会告诉你车有危险?

How many car salesman talk about their work? Huh?

卖香烟的会告诉你吸烟会死?

How many cigarette salesmen?

每年他们的商品

Both their products kill more people

比我的害死更多人

every year than mine.

起码我的商品还有安全栓呢

At least mine has a safety switch.

那些人不会把工作上的事带回家

If those guys can leave their work at the office,

我也不会

so can I.

天啊...妈的...你真行!

God damn, you are good!

真的

You really are.

你差点让我相信了

You almost had me convinced.

你能...

Could you...

帮帮我吗?

could you help me out with...

为什么?

Why?

啥?

Why?

为什么?

Why?

啥为什么?

Why what?

为什么?

Why?

为什么? 我不知道

Why? I don't know.

为什么? 我不知道

Why... I don't know.

啥为什么?

Why what?

为什么你老闯祸?

Why're you so fucked up all the time?

我就是这样,我也不知道为什么

Because I am. I don't know.

我不清楚艾娃知道多少...

I didn't know how much Ava really knew...

还是装做看不见

and how much she ignored.

她从不问我

She never questioned how a guy

为何一个做运输业的

in the transport business...

能买得起18克拉的耳环

could afford to give her 18 carat diamond earrings.

我想她也不希望知道答案

I guess she didn't want to hear the answer.

她似乎对我养家的能力很满意

Mostly, She seemed content

她也认为我对她

that I was a good provider...

很忠实

and as far as she was concerned, loyal.

虽然我有在外逢场作戏

Despite the other women...

但每次做爱

I always made love to Ava

我都把她当成我唯一的女人

as if she was the only one.

我不是说生意都很顺利

I'm not saying I didn't have setbacks.

没有枪子儿跑得快

It's not called gunrunning for nothing.

怎能叫军火贩子

You gotta be fast on your feet.

有时军火还没运到 革命战争就已经爆发了

Some revolutions blow over the guns even get there.

对我们来说

There's nothing's more expensive

和平比什么代价都大

for an arms dealer than peace.

协议停火?停火是什么意思?

Truce? What do you mean, truce?

军火已经在途中了

The guns are already on their way.

和平谈判!

Peace talks.

好啦...算了...

All right, forget it.

我转运到巴尔干半岛

I'll re-route the shipment to the Balkans.

当他们说要打仗时

When they talk about war,

他们总是信守承诺的

they keep their word.

有了新一代的军火商

Of course, a new breed of gunrunner

当然就要有新一代的警察

requires a new breed of cop.

亨利,走派克街

Henry, take Park Avenue.

带他们去新泽西逛逛

Take 'em on a tour of New Jersey.

尤里...有人朝我们的垃圾箱走来

Yuri, there are men going through our garbage cans.

大概是记者

Well, it's probably just some reporters

找错人了吧

looking for somebody else.

我总觉得他们不是小报的记者

I have a feeling they don't work for the tabloids.

尤里...

Yuri...

我该担心什么吗?

is there anything I should be worried about?

没...没事

No, nothing.

没事?

Nothing?

我爱你

I love you.

我也爱你

I love you, too.

长官

Sir.

我现在是最好的,还活着的死亡军火贩

I was now the best merchant of death alive.

虽然我没有一架私人飞机 但我有一整队飞机

I didn't own my own plane, I owned a fleet.

我每周至少一次运货去利比里亚,拉利昂

Running guns into Liberia, Sierra Leone,

和象牙海岸

or the lvory Coast at least once a week.

大部分时间我使用假证件

Most trips I had phony paperwork.

如果赶时间

The deadline was tight

我就只有冒险

and I had to cut corners,

干脆简单到连证件也省了

I had no paperwork at all.

我也不担心

But I wasn't overly concerned.

非洲大部份地区没有雷达

There was hardly any radar over most of Africa

雷达观测员就更少了

and even fewer people to watch it.

转降卡巴拉机场

Charlie Echo India, C-E-I... re-route to Kabala airport...

029方向

...on heading zero-two nine.

立刻遵照指示行动

Comply immediately.

尤里,妈的,怎么回事?

Yuri, what the fuck is going on?

撒登中校,我是尤里

Hello, Southern? It's Yuri.

抱歉打你这个号码

I Sorry to call you on this number.

国际警察缠上我了

But I've got Interpol's all over my ass.

我现在不能讲话...

I can't know you right now.

时机不对

It's uh, not a good time.

时机不对!?

Not a good time?

操!

Motherfucker!

C-E-I,立刻遵照指示行动

Charlie, Echo, India, comply immediately.

这是最后的警告

This is your last warning.

妈的,何时第一次警告?

Where was the first fucking warning?

如果愿意遵守就摇动机翼

Rock your wings if you intend to comply

我要下降

I'm putting us down.

降落我一定会被抓

If you land, we're going away.

我没证件

I don't have paperwork.

我们就快要爆炸了!

We're in a flying fucking bomb!

他们向我们开火了

They're firing bullets at our bullets.

我要下降

I'm putting us down.

好啦...好啦...操!

Okay, okay. Fuck!

这是C-E-I

This is Charlie, Echo, India.

请求转降卡巴拉机场

Request re-route to Kabala airport,

方向bearing zero-two-nine.

不...不要降落机场

No, not the airport. There the highway.

降在高速路上是唯一的希望

It's our only hope.

你妈的疯啦

Are you fucking mad?

路上有个坑就完了

A pothole will set us off.

你也太低估自己了,艾利西

You underestimate yourself, Alexei.

你是最棒的

You're the best.

艾利西,妈的,你最棒

You're the shit, Alexei, you're the shit!

你行的,你行的

You're the shit! You're the shit!

艾利西当然不是最好的飞行员

Of course Alexei wasn't the best.

他是莫斯科航校

He'd come forty-second out of forty three

倒数第二名毕业

at the Moscow Flight School.

天啊,他在干嘛?

Oh, God, what's he doing?

他疯了吗?

Is this guy nuts?

我不能降落

I can't land there, sir.

卡巴拉离这儿15分钟

Kabala's fifteen minutes away.

他跑不远的

He can't get far.

叫辆卡车在停机坪待命

I want a truck on the tarmac.

我们会没事的

We gonna be okay.

你们去哪儿?

Where are you going?

离证据愈远愈好

As far from the evidence as we can get.

等等...证据马上就没了!

Wait, there's not going to be any evidence!

来...大家来

Come here. Come here.

喂...别害羞...来...瞧瞧

Hey, don't be shy. Here, look.

免费的样品

Free sample

来拿吧,免费的样品

help yourself, okay? Free sample.

告诉你朋友们

Tell yourt friend.

枪吗?

Gun for you.

过瘾吧!

Happy times. Come on.

全部送...免费

Help yourselves. No charge.

快来呀

Everything goes.

枪阿!枪阿!枪阿!

Guns, guns, guns, yes, come on up!

来!高兴吧?

Here! You're having fun now, huh?

快来!枪阿!枪阿!枪阿!

Come on! Guns, guns, guns! Yes!

子弹...枪...手榴弹...耶!

Bullets, guns, grenades!

统统拿走

Take 'em all.

整箱拿...快!

Take the whole crate. Go ahead.

手榴弹...耶!

Gun, grenades, hooray!

子弹...枪...手榴弹...

Bullets! Guns! Grenades!

Yeah.

枪上还刻着你的名字呢

That one's got your name on it.

你也要吗?快来

You want one, too? Come on.

别忘了子弹哦!

Don't forget the bullets.

别忘了子弹哦!

Don't forget the bullets.

没子弹的话,枪也没用

How can you shoot a gun if you don't have bullets?

所有的,通通免费

Everything goes for free!

枪,手榴弹!一切你看得见的,子弹

Guns, grenades! All you see. Bullets,

枪,手榴弹!

guns, grenades.

耶!耶!

Hooray, hooray!

快拿子弹

Have the bullets.

机组人员花一整天搬运的货物

What a cargo crew at Heathrow Airport

塞拉利昂的饥民

does in a day took a bunch of

在十分钟之内就搬光了

malnourished Sierra Leonean locals ten minutes.

当瓦伦丁特工到达时

By the time Agent Valentine got there,

草原上遍地是枪,人人手舞足蹈

you could find more guns on a plane full of Quakers.

我是尤里·奥洛夫

Yuri Orlov.

噢,操!

Ow! Fuck!

还想逃?

You run from us?

不,恩比西,不要

No, Mbizi. No!

废了你的双腿看你怎么逃?

Can you run with no legs?

我可以让他消失

Let me make him disappear, Mr Valentine

这里天天有人失踪

Around here, people disappear all the time.

我不能那样做

I can't do that.

荒郊野外...谁会知道?

Look where we are. Who will know?

起码我们知道

We will.

他会得到报应的

He's gonna get what's coming to him.

这个我不那么肯定

I'm not as certain.

起来

All right, get up.

罪名是?

What's the charge?

你在塞拉利昂干嘛?

What are you doing in Sierra Leone...

狩猎旅行

I'm on safari.

是吗?猎野兽?

Yeah? You're hunting wildebeests

用机关枪?

with a submachine gun?

你也替公园管理局工作?

Do you also work with the Park Service?

我的罪名是无照狩猎吗?

Hunting without a license, is that the charge?

装什么傻?

Why are we playing games?

你私运军火

You traffic arms.

是买卖

Trade.

买卖

Trade.

就是私运

Traffic.

你提供世上最穷的人们

You get rich by giving the poorest people on the planet

互相屠杀的工具

the means to continue killing each other.

以此致富 知道我为什么要干这行吗?

Do you know why I do what I do?

我能选择其他更荣耀的任务

I mean, there are more prestigious assignments.

比方追查核武

Keeping track of nuclear arsenals,

你认为那对世界和平更重要?

You'd think that's more critical to world security,

不对!

but it's not.

今天十个战争受害者中有九人

No, nine out of ten war victims today

是死于攻击性来福枪和小型武器 正如你的商品

are killed with assault rifles and small like yours.

那些核飞弹?

Those nuclear missiles?

它们还在发射筒里坐着呢

They sit in their silos. Your AK-47?

你的AK-47才是大规模杀伤性武器

That is the real weapon of mass destruction.

瓦伦丁特工,我不想害死人

I don't want people dead, Agent Valentine.

我没拿枪指着别人的脑袋

I don't put a gun to anybody's head

要他开枪

and make them shoot.

我是说,他开一枪,对我的生意有好处

I admit, but shooting war is better for business,

但我希望人们使用我的枪但不打死人

but I prefer people to fire my guns and miss.

只要他们开枪就行

Just as long as they're firing.

我能走了吗?

Can I go now?

我身上没有你想要的 除了手铐之外

You've got nothing on me. Except cuffs.

既然你要讲法

Since you're so concerned with the law,

那你一定知道

you must know that I'm legally

我能合法的拘留你24小时

permitted to hold you for twenty- four hours

而不起诉你

without charging you.

或许你会问,我为什么要这么做

You might ask why I would do that and I can assure you.

我保证不是因为我喜欢你陪我

It's not because I enjoy your company,

因为我不喜欢

because I don't.

原因是

No, the reason why

在许可的24小时内

I'll delay you for every second

我要居留你每一秒钟

of the permissible twenty-four hours

我就拖延了你的致命武器去杀人

Is I'm delaying your deadly trade

以及那些受害者的死亡

and the deaths of your victims.

我不认为我拿了你一天

I don't think of it as taking a day from you...

而是多给他们一天

...but giving a day to them.

因为你不自由

Some innocent man, woman, or child

所以世上有些无辜的

is going to have an extra day

男人、女人、小孩才能多活一天

on this earth because you're not free.

所以...23小时55分钟后...

So, I will see you in twenty-three hours

我会再来

and fifty-five minutes, hm?

瓦伦丁知道他不必守着我

Valentine knew he didn't have to guard me.

我也没地方可逃

There was nowhere to go.

或许他希望

Or maybe he was hoping the locals

当地人会把我分尸

would tear me apart.

但他们忙着玩我的飞机

But they were too busy with the plane.

就像停了一辆好车

It's like parking your car

在纽约布朗区

in certain neighborhoods in the Bronx.

你绝对不会这么做

You just don't do it.

以我的观点来看

The way I looked at it

这只是非洲的自然现象 或是生命的自然现象

it's the way of Africa, maybe life.

所有从自然来的东西

Everything that comes from the earth

最后终将回归自然

eventually returns.

即使40吨的安通纳12型货机也一样

Even a 40-ton Atonov-12 cargo plane.

我的礼物,给你

A gift. For you.

还好你及时到了

You know, you've arrived just in time.

我担心他在你来之前就死了

I was afraid that he might die

你就没机会了宰了他

before you got your chance to kill him.

这个人...来此...想取代你

This man came here hoping to take your place.

我说的对吧?

Is that not so?

不,我不是来为巴提斯先生提供武器的

No, I'm not here to supply Mr. Baptiste.

我是来给他的敌人提供武器的

I am here to supply his enemies.

我想这笔交易我已经无法完成了

I fear it's a sale I shall never complete.

他杀了你一个亲人...你叔叔...

He killed your blood... Your uncle...

他本来想杀你的

when he tried to kill you.

不要

No.

不要?

No?

你要我就放了他?

You want that I should let him go?

“不,我...”

"No. I..."

你的确想要他死

You do want him dead.

只是...

You just... don't want

不想亲自动手

to have to do it yourself.

So.

我们一起来

We will do this together.

这将是我们结合的经验

This will be a bonding experience.

你知道,只要你想,随时可以住手

You know you can stop this any time that you want.

但我不认为你想

But I don't think that you do.

一句话就好

Just say the word.

说吧...“住手”

Say it. "Stop."

住手

Stop.

朋友,我替你另开个房间

I will get you another room, my friend.

风景更好些的

With a much nicer view.

他帮你要了布朗-布朗,尤里先生

He ordered you brown-brown, Mr. Yuri.

什么?

What?

布朗-布朗

Brown-brown.

那是什么?

What is it?

海洛因

A mixture of cocaine...

和火药的混合体

...and gunpowder.

他们把它在战斗前给那些孩子们吸食

They give it to the young boys before they do battle.

吸过后他们会做任何事

They'll do anything!

下次再试吧

Some other time.

我劝你还是试一下,尤里先生

I suggest you try it, at least once, Mr. Yuri.

为什么?

Why?

因为这是你的火药

'Cause it's your gunpowder.

在那晚之前

Even before that night,

我在西非已经用过很多次毒品了

I'd started doing a lot of cocaine in West Africa.

我从来没试过布朗-布朗

I'd never tried brown-brown before,

就像我从来没有杀过一个人一样

but then I'd never killed a man, either.

Oh.

我没做过什么吧?

Oh, I didn't do anything, did I?

我没做过什么吧?

I didn't do anything, did I?

你做的不是很多

You didn't do much.

你有病吗?

Wait. Are you sick?

艾滋病?

SIDA? AIDS?

问一问这个白人,他会知道答案的

Ask the white man. He will know.

先生,我的手会长回来吗?

Sir, will my hand grow back?

萨米昂?

Simeon.

记住,尤里,立场

Remember, Yuri, take sides.

萨米昂

Simeon!

他是安德烈的人 去他的安德烈

Don't! He's Andre's. Fuck Andre!

去他的安德烈

Fuck Andre!

对不起,这些枪平时不是这样的

I'm sorry they don't usually do that.

让我看一看,我也许可以把它修好

Let me look it. Maybe I can fix it.

让我看一看,是弹夹的问题

Let me see it. It's the magazine.

给我看看

Give it to me.

去你的

《战争之王》/LordofWar/中英双语(对白)字幕 疯狂动物城中英文对白

Fuck you!

我开始觉得我被诅咒了

I started to feel I'd been cursed.

不死的诅咒

...the curse of invincibility.

尼奇,回到你的房间去

Nicki, please, go to your room.

我不相信你

I don't believe you.

你能证明这些吗?

Can you prove any of this?

奥洛夫先生花了很长时间

Mr. Orlov goes to a lot of trouble

才使他的公司看起来像是做正当生意的

to make his business look legitimate.

即使是对你

Even to you.

特别是对你

Perhaps especially to you.

我想我们今天在这里什么也不会发现

I don't expect we'll find anything here today.

你到底想要什么?

So what do you want?

我希望你可以帮助我

I was hoping that you would help me.

我了解...

I understand that uh...

你的父母的死很悲惨

your parents died tragically?

杀死你父母的枪械

The illegal firearms used to murder your mother and father

是从像你丈夫那样的人那里来得

were procured from men exactly like your husband.

我想你离开这里

I'd like you to leave.

好的,先生们

Okay. Gentlemen.

艾娃?

Ava?

艾娃,你怎么了?

Ava, what's wrong?

我不能穿这些衣服

I can't wear the clothes.

我不能戴这些首饰

Can't wear the jewelry.

我不能开车

Can't drive the car.

我不能住在这间房子里

Can't live in this house.

所有的东西都沾满了鲜血

Everything's got blood on it.

沾满了鲜血?

Blood on it?

你到底怎么了?

What's the matter with you?

不要这么情绪化

Don't be so melodramatic.

我没有情绪化

I'm melodramatic.

我是个失败的演员,记得吗?

I'm a failed actress, remember?

我告诉过你这些人有政治目的

I told you, these people, it's political.

他们在说谎,他们是说谎的人

They lie. They're liars.

看着我,他们用谎言

Look at me. They lie to make

来美化自己,知道吗?

themselves look good, okay?

你不能相信他们

You can't trust them.

不只是他们

It's not just them.

不用担心,你的家人什么也没说

Don't worry. Your family didn't say anything.

他们不需要这么做

They didn't have to.

我卖给这些人力量去保护他们自己,艾娃

I sell people a means to defend themselves. Ava.

我只做这些

That's all.

尤里,我看过新闻,我看过那些照片

Yuri, I see the news. I see those pictures.

那些枪比孩子们还要高!

The guns are bigger than the boys!

我做的事没有一点是不合法的!

There is nothing illegal about what I do!

我才不管它是否合法!

I don't care if it's legal!

那是不对的!

It's wrong!

求求你,收手吧

Please, stop.

我干或不干已经没有区别了

It makes no difference if I stop.

第二天,就会有人接替我的位置

Someone will take my place the next day.

让他们去干吧,我们已经有足够的钱了

So let them. We have enough.

这并不是关于钱

It's not about the money.

那是关于什么?

Then what is it?

我干这个很拿手

I'm good at it.

我觉得我一生唯一所做的事就是长的漂亮

I feel like all I've done my whole life is be pretty.

我的出世就已经成就了现在的我

I mean all I've done is be born.

我是一个失败的演员,失败的艺术家

I'm a failed actress, a failed artist.

失败的妈妈

I'm not much good as a mother.

我有时觉得自己甚至已不再美丽了

I'm not even that pretty anymore.

我什么事都已经失败了,尤里

I have failed at everything, Yuri.

但我不能做一个失败的人

But I won't fail as a human being.

我的敌人终于找到了一种

My enemies had finally found a weapon

可以伤害我的武器

that could hurt me.

在接下来的6个月了

For the next six months,

我不再走私枪支了

I stopped running guns.

我开始做正当生意

I went legitimate.

这是一个不可限量的市场

This is an untapped market.

我们在说5百万平方米的森林

I'm talking over five million cubic meters of timber

仅仅是第一年

in the first year alone.

超过100种可以开发的种类

Over 100 exploitable species.

石油?

The oil?

只是在你和我之间

Between you and me, this...

1万桶一个月

Ten thousand barrels a month?

他一定是在说谎,他在说谎!

He must be lying. He's talking!

这有一些石油储备

Listen, there are gas reserves off the

石油输出国组织根本不知道

lvory Coast that OPEC doesn't even know about.

这些电话号码已经都检查过了

The phone numbers all check out.

都是合法的

It's all on the level.

怪不得瓦伦丁会困惑了

No wonder Valentine was confused.

感谢上帝

Thank God there are still legal ways

还是有一些合法渠道可以和发展中国家交易

to exploit developing countries.

但是合法的钱

The only problem with an honest buck

真是难赚

is they're so hard to make.

很多人都在干

The margins are too low.

利润实在太低了

Too many people are doing it.

但是我已经答应了艾娃

Still, I'd promised Ava.

尤里,利比里亚的总统正在来这里的路

Yuri, the President of Liberia is on his way up.

他早到了

He's early.

我一会就回来

I'll be back in a minute.

你来这做什么,安德烈?

What the fuck are you doing here, Andre?

我到联合国来签和平条约

We are here for peace talks at the United Nations.

所以你决定

So at the same time you thought

顺便来问候你的军火商?

you'd drop in on your arms dealer?

我只是奇怪

Well, I was beginning to wonder

那还是你的职业吗?

whether that was still your profession.

你知道吗

You know, you're a hard man

你这个人并不好找

to get a hold of all of Sudden.

太可惜了

That is a shame.

我儿子和我准备在纽约

My son and I were hoping to do a little shopping.

顺道购物一番

While in New York.

他们在监视你,你知道吗?

You know they're watching you.

是的,我知道

Yes, I know they blame me.

他们什么事都要怪在我头上 那些伪君子!

They blame me for everything, those hypocrites.

他们在找一个巫师(政治迫害的错误语法)

There're hunt for a witch.

是政治迫害

Witch hunt.

冲突已经升级了

Hostilities have escalated.

我无法得到我想要的资源

And they are making it very difficult for me to re-supply.

这需要一个像你这样的人来协调

That requires a man of your rare ingenuity.

对不起,我无法帮助你

I can't help you, I'm sorry.

我理解

I understand.

但是你应该知道这些:

But you should know this:

在目前的情况下

Due to our present situation

我们愿意付出任何代价

we are compelled to be unusually generous.

希望很快见到你,战争之王

So, see you soon, Lord of War.

你还没有给我兰博之枪

You still haven't brought me the gun of Rambo.

一个四个半月大的胎儿

At four and a half months old...

可以看到尾骨

a human fetus has a reptile's tail...

这就是进化的证明

a remnant of our evolution.

也许那就是我无法停止的原因

Maybe that's what I couldn't escape.

你可以和许多敌人战斗过 仍然存活下来

You can fight a lot of enemies and survive,

但是如果你和你自己战斗

but if you fight your biology,

你总是会输

you always lose.

你们不要和我说再见吗?

You guys aren't waiting to say goodbye?

我还要10分钟才离开这里

I'm not leaving for another ten minutes.

对不起,尼奇要去上游泳课了

Sorry, Nicki has swim practice.

我知道你要出差,我觉的很高兴

You know, I'm kind of glad you're going.

你在这里呆的太久

You've been here so long

我开始有些担心了

you're starting to get on my nerves.

这个石油项目会在周四结束

This oil concession should be wrapped up by Thursday.

周末我就会回来

I'll be back for the weekend.

我们一家人出去聚一聚

We'll go somewhere.

去海边

The sea.

那太好了

That would be fun.

Come on.

你相信我,对吗?

Hey. You trust me, right?

他看着我的眼神

She looked me directly in the eye...

就像我看着

the way I've looked in the eyes

上千名海关人员,政府官员

of a thousand customs officials...

和其他执法官员的眼神一样

government bureaucrats and law enforcement agents.

是的,我相信你

Yes, I trust you.

她就这样向我撒了慌

And she lied without flinching.

再见,宝贝

I'll see you, big guy.

再见,爸爸

Bye Papa.

她从最好的人那里学到了这些

She learned from the best.

祝你旅行愉快

Have a good trip.

那就是他

That's him.

我们要去哪里,妈妈?

Where are we going, Mama?

这是一个游戏,亲爱的

It's a game, honey.

像捉迷藏一样吗?

Like hide and seek?

是的

Yes.

像捉迷藏一样

Like hide and seek.

如果我被跟踪了,我总是会感觉到

I can always sense when I'm being tailed.

我知道怎样找到被跟踪的迹像

I know what to look for.

但是我从来没有被我爱的女人跟踪过

But then I'd never been tailed by the woman I love.

我可以了解她在想什么

I can put myself in Ava's place.

她猜到密码

She might've understood if the combination

也许是我的社安号的最后4位

was the last four digits of my social security number...

我的生日,或者是她的生日

my birth date, even her birth date,

但是她不会猜到是尼克的生日

but not Nicolai's.

我儿子的生日打开了它

My son's birthday unlocked

政府后来称它为

what the government would later describe...

"武器大全"

...as "a catalogue of carnage."

你要呆在这里

Nicki, stay right there.

我们走,尼克

Come on, Nicki.

来看我们怎么赔钱吗?

Come to see how the other half lives?

我想念你做的菜

I miss your borscht.

爸爸妈妈告诉我你成功戒毒了

Mom and Dad say you're clean.

是的,你不也是吗

Yeah, you, too.

你开始做正当生意了?

You went legit, huh?

真是不敢相信

That's hard to believe.

那是因为那不是真的

That's because it's not true.

只有你知道

Only you know.

我今晚要离开,有生意要做

I'm leaving tonight on a job

我想让你和我一起去

I want you to come.

我不能去,我有了女朋友

I can't. I've got a girlfriend.

我想她就是我想要结婚的人

I think she might be the one.

而且我想自己开一家餐馆

Plus, I'm thinking of opening my own place.

这次的生意也许可以帮助你

Maybe this trip will help.

可以赚很多钱

It's good money.

尤里,我已经同他们发誓不再干了

Yuri, I've given my word.

没有人会知道

No one has to know.

我告诉他们我们去做石油生意

Tell them we going for a little R and R.

为什么你突然开始需要我了?

What do you need me for, all of sudden?

西非现在很混乱

West Africa's fucked up.

不同往日的

More than usual.

我没有任何人可以相信

I can't trust anybody.

我需要你保护我

I need you to watch my back.

兄弟心连心

Brothers in arms.

[利比里亚,2001]

Monrovia, Liberia - 尤里!欢迎你回来

Yuri! Welcome back.

欢迎你们两个人

Welcome both of you.

欢迎来到民主国家

Welcome to democracy.

民主国家?

Democracy?

你最近到底喝了什么?安迪

What have you been drinking, Andy?

你看新闻了吗?

Huh, you have not seen the news.

他们控告我非法操纵大选

You know they accuse me of rigging elections.

但是在你们最高法院 对于佛罗里达的事作出最后判决后

But after this, with your Florida and you Supreme Court ofKangaroos,

美国要永远的闭嘴了

Now, the U.S. Must shut up forever.

你是怎么办到的,尤里?

How do you do this, Yuri?

你是如何

How do you do this,

在他们监视着我领空的条件下办到的?

when they are watching all of my airspace?

哪里有需求,哪里就会有武器

Where there's a will, there's a weapon.

快点,我的钱在哪?

Come on, where's my fucking money?

你把货送到后,你就会收到钱

When it is delivered.

货已经送到了

It is delivered.

这些货不是给我的

This is not for me.

它是给我西面的邻居的

This is for my neighbors to the west.

西边?

The west?

我们要去塞拉利昂

We're going to Sierra Leone.

没错,我的儿子安德烈二世

Oh, yes. And my son Baptiste Junior

会和你们一起去帮你们作介绍

will go with you to make the proper introductions.

我们没有卡车

We have no trucks.

你们会有的

You will.

我们运完食物后,你们就有卡车了

As soon as we get the food out of them.

兰博之枪

Gun of Rambo.

尤里先生,你很守信用

Mr. Yuri, you're a man of your word.

我们去哪里?

So where are we going?

RUF,自由战士

RUF - the Freedom Fighters.

每一个在非洲的派系 喜欢给自己起一些高尚的名字

Every faction in Africa calls themselves by the noble names.

解放这个,爱国那个

Liberation-this Patriotic-that,

或者共和或民主什么的

Democratic Republic of-something-or-other.

也许他们不知道自己是什么

I guess they can't own up to what they usually are

地球唯一喜欢战争的民族

Federation of Worse Oppressors than the Last Bunch ofOppressors.

往往最残忍的暴行

Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur

都出自声称自己为自由战士的人们

when both combatants proclaim themselves "freedom fighters."

好的,我有500支枪,全新的

Right, I've got 500 units, brand new right out of the box,

刚刚从箱子里拿出来,都和这支一样新

all as clean as this. What have you got?

上帝啊

God! Oh, Jesus.

上帝啊

God! Oh, Jesus.

尤里,我要和你谈一谈

Yuri, I need to talk to you.

现在不可以

Not now.

现在就要

Now.

对不起,失陪一下

Excuse me.

怎么了?

What?

我们不能做这笔交易!

We can't do this deal. The fuck we can't!

你到底怎么了?

What's the matter with you?

看那边

Look, over there.

当我们完成交易,把枪交给他们的时候 那些人就会被杀死!

As soon as we hand over the guns those people are going todie!

那不关我们的事

It's not our business.

他们刚刚杀了一个和尼克相同年纪的小孩

They killed a boy just now as young as Nicki.

有什么问题吗?

What is the holdup?

没有问题

There is no holdup.

我马上就过去

I'll be right there.

维塔利,我们一直知道这个事实

Vitaly, it's what we always know:

我们不能控制他们要干什么

We can't control what they do.

不,尤里,今天我们可以

No, no, today we can. Today we can.

他们就在那里!

Yuri, they're right there!

如果我们这么做,他们会怎样对我们?

What do you think they'll do to us

他们会杀了我们

if we back out? They'll kill us.

但是我们继续干下去 你知道他们会怎样对这些人吗?

And if we go ahead, what do you think they'll do to them?

我们要做些事帮助他们

We've got to do something.

求你了,看在上帝的份上

Please, for fuck's sake.

这不是我们的战争

It's not our fight.

求你了,兄弟心连心

Please. Brothers in arms.

他在说什么?

What is he saying?

是交易

It's the deal.

我的弟弟对交易的一些细节不满

My brother's not happy with the terms.

我们在讨论这个问题,没事的

We'll work it out. It's nothing.

对不对,没事的

Right? It's nothing.

没事的

Yeah. Nothing.

尤里,你说的没错

You're right. Yuri, you're right.

上帝啊,我脑子一定出问题了

God, I've got to get my shit together.

这不是我们的战争

This is not our fight.

没错

Right.

交易内容是什么来着?

Okay. What's the deal?

300支肩抗式火箭筒 500支步枪,800枚手榴弹

300 RPGs, 500 assault rifles and 800 grenades.

不是,是1200枚手榴弹

I thought it was 1200 grenades.

我太重视这次交易了

I was so caught up in the deal...

我没有仔细思考过维塔利的脑子里到底在想什么

I never realized what was going on in Vitaly's head.

我以为是1200枚手榴弹

I thought it was 1200 grenades.

我记错了

Confused.

再回头想想

Come to think about it,

也许我永远也不会知道他脑子里在想什么

maybe I never understood what was going on in his head.

对不起

I beg your pardon.

我可以看一看另一颗钻石吗?

May I see another stone?

有一点我很确定

One thing I do understand for certain...

就是维塔利打破了走私枪支最重要的规则

...is that Vitaly broke the cardinal rule of gunrunning.

永远不要拿起一支枪 变成和你客户一样的人

Never pick up a gun and join the customers.

你在干什么?

What are you doing?

为尤里做一些事

Something for Yuri.

放下它,慢慢的

Step away. Slow.

不要,维塔利

No, Vit!

不要,维塔利

No! Vit!

只有一半的枪支被炸毁了

Only half the guns were gone...

所以我依然得到了一半的钻石

so I was still entitled to half the diamonds.

如果我拿了它们,我失去了一些东西

If I took them, I was lost.

如果我不拿它们,我也是失去了一些东西

If I left them, I was lost.

一场大屠杀发生了,就像维塔利所说的那样

The massacre played out exactly how Vitaly predicted.

另外,那一周在塞拉利昂

But then, a half-dozen other massacres

还发生了许多大屠杀

happened in Sierra Leone that week.

你不可能制止所有的大屠杀

You can't stop them all.

以我的经验来说 你不可能制止任何一个大屠杀

In my experience, you can't stop any of them.

人们说 “如果正义之士不行动的话,邪恶就获胜了”

They say evil prevails when good men fail to act.

这句话应该是,“邪恶获胜了”

What they ought to say is, evil prevails.

我现在和被上帝遗忘的这个国家的统治者

I now shared even more in common...

有了更多的相同点

with the leader of that country God seemed to have forsaken.

我们在对方里看到了一些我们并不喜欢的东西

We saw something in each other that neither of us liked.

也许我们各自只是在看一面镜子

Or maybe we were just looking in the mirror.

我给了一个利比里亚医生20美元

I paid a Monrovian doctor twenty dollars

叫他把维塔利身体里的子弹都取出来

to remove the lead from Vitaly's body

然后写一个伪造的死亡证明书

and write a bogus death certificate.

我应该多给他一些

I should've paid more.

我走私里上百万的弹药

I've smuggled millions of rounds of ammunition,

但是那颗把我送到监狱里的

and the bullet that lands me in jail...

确是那颗在我弟弟肋骨下的子弹

is found under my dead brother's rib.

尤里·奥洛夫

Yuri Orlov.

我是美国烟酒枪械管理署的

We're with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

让我猜一猜

Let me guess.

这一定不是关于烟和酒

This is not about the alcohol or the tobacco.

克里米亚餐馆

Crimean Restaurant.

爸爸?

Papa?

我两个儿子都已经死了

Both my sons are dead.

生活中有两种悲惨的事

There are only two tragedies in life.

一种是你想要的得不到

One is not getting what you want.

另一种是你得到了

The other is getting it.

这是不是你的?

Is this one of yours?

杰克·范伦提终于得到了他想要的

Jack Valentine finally had what he wanted.

真奇怪,死亡证明书上写他死于心脏衰竭

Curiously, the death certificate says he died of heartfailure.

伪造死亡证明书?

Falsifying a death certificate?

这个罪名可告不了我

That's not gonna hold me.

你说的没错 和平时一样,你又说对了

You're right. As usual, you are right.

你看今天的报纸了吗?

Have you seen today's paper? Huh?

假冒使用者证明书

Fake end-user certificates.

空壳公司,虚假目录

Cut-out companies, meticulously catalogued.

世界上没有一个独裁者

There is hardly a warlord, dictator, despot anywhere in theworld

军阀没有和你打过交道

that you're a first-name basis with.

是你的妻子帮助,让我们捉到了你

It was your wife your trophy wife that led us to the prize.

那不是她的错

It's not her fault.

她只是比你好跟踪罢了

She's just easier to follow than you are.

我可以看报纸吗?

May I?

没问题,看吧

Yeah, go ahead.

慢慢享受吧

Enjoy it.

什么?

What? This.

随你说吧

Tell me I'm everything you despise.

说我是邪恶的化身

That I'm the personification of evil.

还有什么?

What?

应该对世界混乱的秩序负责

Responsible for the breakdown of the fabric of society and worldorder.

创造大屠杀的人

I'm a one-man genocide.

你现在想说什么就说什么吧

Say everything you want to say to me now.

因为你已经没时间了

Because you don't have long.

你在注意听吗?

Are you paying attention?

还是你在做梦?

Or are you delusional?

你已经违反了每一条法律

You have broken every arms embargo written.

我们有足够的证据来判你终身监禁

There is enough here to put you away for consecutive lifesentences.

在你真正进监狱之前

You are going to spend the next ten years of your life

你会花十年时间

going from a cell to a courtroom before you even start

在监狱和法院之间穿梭

serving your time.

我想你没有真正认识到

I don't think you fully appreciate the seriousness...

这个问题的严重性

...of your situation.

我的家人不认我了

My family has disowned me.

我的妻子和孩子离开了我

My wife and son have left me.

我的弟弟死了

My brother's dead.

相信我

Trust me.

我很真正认识到这个问题的严重性

I fully appreciate the seriousness of my situation.

我敢对你发誓

But I promise you,

我不会在法院里呆上一秒钟

I won't spend a single second in a courtroom.

你是在做梦

You are delusional.

我喜欢你杰克

I like you, Jack.

不,也许不是,但是我了解你

Well, maybe not, but I understand you.

让我来告诉你将会发生什么

Let me tell you what's gonna happen.

这样可以让你有所准备

This way, you can prepare yourself.

好的

Okay.

很快,会有人来敲门

Soon there's going to be a knock on that door

你会被叫到外面去

and you will be called outside.

在过道里 会有一个官阶比你高的人站在那里

In the hall there will be a man who outranks you.

首先,他会祝贺你所做的一切

First, he'll compliment you on the fine job you've done

你使世界成为一个和平的地方

that you're making the world a safer place

你会得到奖状或升职

that you're to receive a commendation and a promotion.

然后他会告诉你,我需要被释放

And then he'll tell you that I am to be released.

你会反对

You're gonna protest.

你也许会以辞职来要挟他

You'll probably threaten to resign.

但是在最后,我会被释放

But in the end, I will be released.

我被释放的原因

The reason I'll be released is the same reason you think...

和你认为我会被判刑的原因是一样的

I'll be convicted.

我和一些世界上

I do rub shoulders with some of the most vile,

称自己为领导人的人打交道

sadistic men calling themselves leaders today.

这些人当中的有一些人是你的敌人的敌人

But some of those men are the enemies of your enemies.

世界上最大的军火交易商是你的老板

And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is yourboss...

美国的总统

...the President of the United States,

他一天卖的

who ships more merchandise in a day

比我一年卖的还多

I do in a year...

有时 在枪支上找到他的指纹是一件很尴尬的事

sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on theguns.

有时,他需要像我这样的自由工作者

Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me

来支持那些他不可能支持的军队

to supply forces

所以,你称我为恶魔

he can't be seen supplying. So... you call me evil,

但不幸的是 ,对你 我是一个必须要存在的恶魔

but unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil.

我会告诉你去下地狱

I would tell you to go to hell.

但是我想你已经在那里了

But I think you're already there.

很高兴和你合作

Pleasure doing business with you.

对于很多人来说 离开监狱是一件很高兴的事

Most people are happy just to get out of jail.

我不但离开监狱,还得到了钱

I expect to be paid to leave.

我不是一个傻瓜

I'm not a fool.

我知道他们在今天需要我

I know that just because they needed me that day

并不意味着明天会是一样的结果

didn't mean they wouldn't make me a scapegoat the next.

但是,我回去了

But I was back,

去做我最拿手的事

doing what I do best.

运雨伞到撒哈拉沙漠?

Umbrellas to the Sahara?

遮阳伞

Sun umbrellas.

你知道是谁会继承地球?

You know who's going to inherit the Earth?

军火商

Arms dealers.

因为其他人都在忙于相互残杀

Because everyone else is too busy killing each other.

生存的秘诀在于

That's the secret to survival.

永远不要加入战争

Never go to war.

特别与你自己

Especially with yourself.

本片根据真实事件改编

当私人枪支走私继续茁壮成长时

世界上最大的军火供应商仍然是 美国 英国 俄罗斯 法国和中国

五个联合国安全理事会常任理事国

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/25101014/237825.html

更多阅读

转载 原创:生命中不能承受之轻——电影《布拉格之恋》随想

原文地址:原创:生命中不能承受之轻——电影《布拉格之恋》随想作者:无聊才读书昨天晚上,在家里又看了一遍电影《布拉格之恋》的完整碟片,感受颇多。这部电影是根据诺贝尔文学奖获得者、捷克著名作家米兰昆德拉的小说《生命不能承受之轻

“名培”课堂实录系列:《浪之歌》王慧芳

只有厚积才能薄发——《浪之歌》实录及反思教学内容:八年级下册第二单元第十课《浪之歌》所用班级:沁园中学八年级二班课时:第一课时授课、实录整理、反思:王慧芳教学目标:1、初读,把握内容。2、品读,理解修辞。3、悟读,体会情感。

声明:《《战争之王》/LordofWar/中英双语对白 字幕 疯狂动物城中英文对白》为网友亻被判孤身分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除