经典电影英文台词、常用英语 英文电影里的经典台词
㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
㈢《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
常用的英语接待口语,不管你进不进外企都一定要看
询问访客身份: May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓?
What company are you from? 您是哪个公司的?
Could you tell me what company you are representing? 能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?
如果碰到了老朋友可以说:
What brings you here? 是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的?
Do you have an appointment? 约好了吗?
Would you give me your business card? 请给我您的名片好吗?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about? 我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?
让客人稍候片刻:
I'll see if he is available. 请让我看看上司是否方便。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments. 请您坐下稍等片刻。 给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:
Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee? 你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖) 带客人去见经理:
Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes. 请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。
Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here. 陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。
Would you come this way, please? 请随我这边来。
婉言拒绝客人来访:
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent. 陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?
He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card? 他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?
一定要为自己争取机会:
I'll take just a few minutes of his time. 我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
I'd prefer to explain that to him directly. 我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。
接待(2)
在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了: 安排各种活动:
The tea party begins at 7 o'clock. 茶话会在7点开始。
How's the party, Mr. Taylor? 晚会如何,TAYLOR先生?
The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives. 庆祝会等部长一来就开始。
Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf. 我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。
We are going to show you the town while you're here. 你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。
Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town? 本城有什么地方你想去看看?
What would you like to do this morning?There is nothing scheduled before lunch. 上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。
Is there anything planned for tonight? 今晚有什么安排?
Have you anything in mind you'd like to do? 你是不是已有打算。
We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you proposed. 按你的提议,下午我们去参观一所学校。
I think it'd be better for me to take you there so that you won't get lost. 我想最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。
在各项活动结束后与客人送别,首先告诉他启程的车票已经安排好了:
We had reserved you two First class seats on the plane leaving Shanghai for Hong Kong at 10:00 a.m. on Monday March 20. 我们已为你订了二张3月20日星期一上午10点由上海飞往香港的一等舱机票。 欢迎下次再来:
If you would be kind enough to let me know in advance the date and approximate time of any intended visit,I will make arrangements to be on hand to receive you. 若蒙提前惠告计划来访日期及大致时间,我将亲自出面接待你。 对我们的接待工作您满意吗?
If you have any complaints to make about our service, we will be quick to make adjustments. 若对我们的服务有任何不满,请提出,我们会很快加以调整。 接待 作为公司的秘书,你是否总会有一些接待的工作要去做呢? 对待来访的客人,提供的服务应使他们感到宾至如归(feel at home),语言也要体贴,处处显示出您的热情周到: 客人到了,询问旅途情况:
Mr. Taylor, it's indeed a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to our company. TAYLOR先生,与您相识真是荣幸,欢迎来我公司。
Did you have a good trip? 旅途还顺利吧?
I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. 希望你此逗留期间愉快。
I hope you've enjoyed your stayin Hangzhou. 但愿你在杭州这段时间过得开心。
We'll do our best to make your stay here a pleasant one . 我们将尽力使你在此逗留期间舒心。
You must be very tired after such a long journey. 经过这么长时间的旅行,你肯定很累。 既然客人劳累就赶紧安排他去宾馆吧:
We had reserved one single room with a private bath for you. 我们已为你订了一个带浴室的单人间。
Your room is 1108. We'll take the elevator up. 你的房间号码是1108,我们乘电梯上去。
You will find Room 201 at the end of the corridor. 你走到走廊尽头就能看到201房间。
This way, please. 请这边走。
Come with me please! 请跟我来。 如果是外国客人,询问他会中文吗?
Do you read Chinese? 你会中文吗?
What language do you speak? 你说哪种语言? 安排好住处以后,领客人吃饭:
Would you like a cup of coffee or tea? 你来杯茶还是咖啡?
Do you want anything to drink? 你要喝点什么? 向客人提供帮助:
If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask. 如果想要了解什么,尽管问吧。
If I can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to letme know. 如果我能为你做些什么,尽管说好了。
I'm glad to be of help to you. 我很高兴能对你有所帮助。
Are there any questions you'd like to ask before we leave ? 出发前,你们还有什么要问的吗?
1) take a rain check 延期
2) lost count 弄不清楚
3) be in another world 精神恍惚;魂不守舍
4) make yourself at home 随意,随便
5) save your breath 省口气吧;别白费口舌了
6) make sense 有意义,理解
7) cost sb. an arm and a leg 非常昂贵
8) burn a hole in one's pocket 很快地被花光
9)fill one's shoes 很好地顶替;令人满意地替代
10)is ice cold 表示理所当然
11)like apples and oranges 用来表示无法相比的事物
12)wait until the last minute 直到最后一刻
13)lose one's train of 忘记
14)meet each other half way 相互妥协,让步
15)on the dot 准时;正点
16)once and for all 最后一次;干脆
17)out of earshot 不在听力所及范围
18)out of this world 非常好
19)play by ear 随机应变,视情形而定
20) ring a bell 令人想起某件事;听起来耳熟
21)share a common outlook 有共同的观点
22)six of one and half-a-dozen of the other 半斤八两;没什么区别
23)stick around 在附近逗留或等待
24)stick with 继续做,坚持
25)straighten out 扯平;结清
26)toss and turn (身体)翻来覆去(通常表示难以入睡)
27)turn one's back (在别人遇到困难时)不愿帮助
28)under the weather 身体不适,生病
29)bite off more than one can chew 贪多嚼不烂;心有余而力不足;不自量力;力不从心
30)break new ground 创新
31)do the trick 做成功;达到理想的结果
32)drag one's feet 行动缓慢;磨磨蹭蹭不情愿
33)draw the line 拒绝,拒不容忍
34)feel down in the dumps 心情不好;情绪低落
35)few and far between 不多;少而分散的;不常碰到或发现的;稀少的
36)fit as a fiddle 身体很健康
37)grin and bear 任劳任怨;毫无怨言地忍受
38)hit the spot (特指吃了食物,喝了饮料之后)精神完全恢复过来或感到满足;恢复精力;提精神
39)keep between the two of us 不让第三者知道,保密
40)know a thing or two about 略知一二
更多阅读
怎样用VCD、EVD、DVD播放U盘里的视频 evd影碟机怎么播放u盘
EVD、DVD可以播放碟片这不是什么难做的事。而在上面播放USB盘,即U盘里的视频就不一定很顺利了,可能碟机读不出来或播放不了U盘里的视频文件。这时就需要把视频文件的格式转换成可以播放的格式,然后放在U盘里,插入碟机的USB插孔,就可以播
电影锈与骨 电影里的啪啪镜头
有段时间,“现实”到做什么都要问个为什么,能干啥?没答案就成为什么都不做的理由。如此这样,就这么过了一段的时间依然还是觉得空空,什么都没留下,什么都看不到。一点也没觉得比以前轻松,反倒更空了。所以,做什么,做就是了,不必有任何的因为
中国老电影里的帅哥靓妹组图 70后帅哥生活照组图
冯喆提起电影明星冯喆,由于电影界宣传的不够,再加上他个人婚姻所出现的较为复杂的原因,知晓这个名字的年轻观众大概不多。但是,只要一提到《南征北战》中的有勇有谋的“高营长”、《金沙江畔》中英勇而充满斗志的“指导员”、《羊城暗哨
爱情啊,你姓什么?——80年代电影里的爱情 爱情啊你姓什么电影
蒋方舟/文1980年,女导演颜碧丽拍了一部名为《爱情啊,你姓什么》的电影,如同每个孩子在走向成人的过程中必经的困惑发问。十年浩劫之后,社会逐渐显露出正常的模样,人学会用情感而不是“毛选”去表达自己,用“身份”而不是
经典电影英文台词、常用英语 英文电影里的经典台词
值得背的电影台词 每天背三段吧,好美的㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都