吸血鬼日记第四季第一集剧本中英版 吸血鬼日记第一季剧本

吸血鬼日记第四季第一集剧本(中英版) 吸血鬼日记第一季剧本


仅以此献给所有喜欢日记的朋友们,喜欢的可以转载或者留言哦,接下来的我会一一写给大家,可以打印出来,读一读对英语的学习也会有提高哦!!!

Mystic Falls……I was bornhere.

神秘瀑布镇….我在这里出生

This is my home.

这里是我的家

And mine.

也是我的

And mine.

还有我

For centuries, supernatural creatures have livedamong us.

几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中

They were vampires, werewolves,doppelgangers….

有吸血鬼狼人二重身

Witches. And evenhybrids.

女巫甚至还有混血儿

There are those who protect them.

有些人想要保护他们

The sheriff has a vampire for adaughter.

警长有个吸血鬼女儿

And our lovely mayor has a son who ishalf-vampire, half-werewolf.

而我们可爱的镇长有个半吸血鬼半狼人的儿子

And those who want them dead.

有些人想至他们于死地

They’re our friends….. Our enemies….

他们是我们的朋友我们的敌人

The ones we love.

我们所爱的人

And the ones we’ve lost.

和我们失去的人

Matt, look out!

马特小心

And then there’s me.

还有我

I’m human…..

我是人类

At least I was.

至少曾经是

Stefan…… hey.

斯特凡 嘿

I’m right here.

我就在这儿

You’ve been in and out for hours.

几个小时以来 你时昏时醒

Wh—what happened?

发生了什么?

You were in an accident.

你出了事故

Oh, my god.

天呐

Matt, is he? 马特?

Alive.还活着.

Ask Stefan, the hero.

问大英雄斯特凡。

He’s fine.

他没事

Thank you. 谢谢

I thought that I—how did you…..

我以为……你是怎么…..

Save you? He didn’t.

就你吗?他没救

When Jeremy brought you to the hospital before allof this happened, your injuries were worse than anyoneknew.

在这一切之前 杰米送你去医院的时候, 你的伤势比大家想的要重。

Meredith Fell made a choice.

梅雷迪斯·菲尔做了个决定

She used Damon’s blood to heal you.

她用达蒙的血给你疗伤。

And when Rebekah ran Matt’s truck off theroad,

当瑞贝卡把马特的车逼得冲下桥时,

You had vampire blood in your system,Elena.

埃琳娜你身体里有达蒙的血。

Oh, my God.

我的天呐。

Does—does that mean that I……

那是不是意味着……

Am I dead?

那我死了吗?

No 没有

No , no, no !不不不

That---that wasn’t supposed to happen!

不该这样的

Maybe it doesn’t have to. I talked toBoonie.

或许并不是这样, 我跟邦妮谈过

She said she’s stronger than ever.

她说她的法力达到顶峰

There might be something she can do to helpyou.

或许她能想办法帮你

No, the only thing that’s going to help is for youto feed and complete the transition.

不,唯一能帮助你的就是吸血,然后完成转化

We have all day before she has to feed,Damon.

必须吸血之前我们还有一天的时间,达蒙

That’s a day to exhaust every possible way out ofthis

那就用一整天去想办法不走那条路

There is no way out of it

根本没有办法

We all know the drill—you feed or youdie

我们再清楚不过 不吸血就死

There is no door number there

没有第三条路

I was ready to die

我准备好去死了

I was supposed to die, I don’t—

我应该死掉的

I don’t want—I can’t be a vampire

我不想 我不能做个吸血鬼

If there’s something that Bonnie can do, we haveto try it.

如果邦妮能想到什么办法 我们就试试

We will. We’ll try everything

我们会尝试一切办法

It’s your choice, Elena.

这由你来决定 埃琳娜

As always.

一如既往

Way to get her hopes up for something that’s neverhappened in the history of vampires

你可真会让她对吸血鬼史上前所未有的事报希望

Know what? You weren’t there the day Elena lookedme in the eye and told me she absolutely never wantedthis.

知道吗你不知道今天埃琳娜看我的眼睛是告诉我她绝不想做吸血鬼

Then you shouldn’t have let her die.

那你就不该让她死掉

She asked me to help Matt first and Idid

她让我先救马特 我就救了他

And now the world has one morequarterback

现在这世上又多了个四分卫

Bravo, brother

干的漂亮啊老弟

I made a choice that I will regret for the rest ofmy life.

我做了一个觉得我会为此后悔的

Now let me try to fix it

让我想办法弥补

Jer 杰米

Are you ok 你没事吧

I watched Vickie go through this我看着微姬走过这个过程

She was a mess. Her emotions were all over theplace.

她一团糟她的情绪十分混乱

All of these old memories came floodingback.

所有的记忆涌上眼前

I’m fine. I’m not Vickie.

我没事我不是薇姬

No you’re not. You’re you

你不是你是你

You act like everything’s ok

你总是装作没事

So no one worries about you, but you needhelp

所以你没让大家担心 但是你需要帮助

I said I’m fine, ok?

我说了我没事 好吗

I—I’m sorry, I……对不起

Have you talked to Bonnie? Yeah

你跟邦妮谈过了吗?当然

She said when I was shot, shemade some please to the witch spirits to bring me back.

她说当我中枪的时候,她请求女巫灵魂把我带回来

And they listened.

他们听了她的

Yeah, but the consequences werehorrible.

但是后果很可怕不是吗

And what could be more horrible than you turninginto a vampire?

有什么比你变成吸血鬼更可怕

I need my sister

我需要我的姐姐

Not another one of them

而不是一个吸血鬼

We’re going to find a way out of this

我们会想到办法的

Everything’s going to be ok.

一切都会好起来

I hope so. 希望如此

It’s beautiful, isn’tit?

我可真帅

What is that doing here, Klaus?

你怎么还在他身体里 克劳斯

The deal we made with Tyler was that you’d leavehis body and jump into someone else’s

我们和泰勒商量好的 你一有机会就离开他的身体

The first chance you got. Yes

占据另一个人的没错

When I assumed I’d be a pile of ash

当时我以为我要烧成灰烬了

But apparently fate and oxygen intervened, andthere I am.

但是无奈命运和氧气插手我还躺在那儿

Put me back. 把我放回去

I can’t right now.

现在不行

Your history teacher outed Tyler and Caroline tothe council.

你的历史老师把泰勒和卡罗琳的身份告诉了委员会

They’re on the war path and this body’svulnerable.

他们要受到攻击 而这副躯体很脆弱

I have to help Elena before she has tofeed.

我必须赶在埃琳娜吸血前帮助她

Elena’s dead and no longer my concern.

埃琳娜的死活与我无关

You’re forgetting who just saved yourlife.

别忘了我刚救了你

You’re forgetting I can rip your tongueout

你别忘了我可以撕碎你的喉咙

Now put… me… back.

把我放回去

If I can keep Elena human you’ll still have anendless blood supply to make your hybrids.

如果我保住埃琳娜不变身你还能无限的血液创造你的混血儿

Isn’t that what you really want?

这不是你想要的吗?

Same rules apply. 规则不变。

No one knows. No one

不能让任何人知道

Do you understand me, Bonnie?

你明白吗邦妮

Pastor Young. To what do we owe thehonor?

杨牧师有何贵干?

And don’t tell me it’s your blood pressureagain.

让我猜猜又是血压问题。

Honestly, Dr. fell, I wish it were.

说实话 我倒希望如此

Blood bank’s in the basement. One of you sweep therooms.

血库在地下室你们一个人去搜房间

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

Adding a few security measures.

增强安全防护

The blood in this place has a habit of flying offthe shelves.

这里的血经常失踪

Who gave you that authority? Thecouncil.

谁给你的权力?委员会

They’ve entrusted me to secure thetown.

他们让我来保护小镇

And unlike some of our founding families, I don’thave conflicting interests.

跟某些创始家族不同我没有利益冲突

What is that supposed to mean?

这话是什么意思

Alaric Saltzman told us everything,Meredith.

阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼什么都说了 梅雷迪斯

Probably time to start looking for a newjob.

你还是再去找份新工作吧

Elena doesn’t want to be a vampire.

埃琳娜不想做吸血鬼

She doesn’t want to be dead, and now she’snot

她也不想死现在她还没死

This isn’t your fault, Matt

这不怪你马特

This is all my fault. I was driving.

就是我的错车是我开的

I was saved. She’s vampire because ofme

我得救了 而她却因为我变成了吸血鬼

Shh!cool it on the ”v” word.I’m a fugitive, remember?

别说那个词我现在在逃命 记得吗?

I’m supposed to be halfway to Florida bynow.

我现在应该快到佛罗里达了

If the council’s after you, then why are youhere?

既然委员会的在找你 你怎么会在这里

Because I don’t know where to go.

因为我不知道该去哪儿

Tyler’s dead and everything’sdifferent now.

泰勒死了一切都变了。

And I 我….

Can I help you? 有是吗

Sorry对不起

All goodhere.这里没问题

What’s going on怎么回事

We just need to ask you a few questions about yourson.

我们要问几个关于你儿子的问题

You can’t arrest me. I’m the mayor of thistown.

你无权逮捕我 我可是镇长

Not anymore, you’re not.

现在你不是了

Sorry, Liz 抱歉 利兹

You’re not going to work today.

今天你不用上班了

What are you asking about?

这话什么意思

What’s going on

这是怎么回事呢

They’re taking your badge

他们要拿走你的警章

You’re not fit to protect us anymore.

你不再适合做我们的保护者了

You have no idea what you’re upagainst.

你根本不知道你自己对抗的是什么

On the contrary, Liz. I’ve already taken yourdeputies.

正相反利兹我已经接管了你的副手

We’ve got the entire town’s supply of vervainincluding the stash found in the Salvatore house.

我们拿到了全镇的马鞭草包括在萨尔瓦托家里私藏的

We’re making our move

我们准备要进攻了

Mom hey 妈妈

Caroline, where are you? And tell me it’sfaraway.

卡罗琳 你在哪儿告诉我你已经跑远了

Where am I? Goodquestion

我在哪儿 好问题

Uh, just a whole lot of boringhighways.

满眼都是无聊的高速

Why? Is everything ok?

怎么了没事吧

Oh Caroline, what’s going on

卡罗琳怎么了

It’s disgusting很恶心

No, it’s, um…. It’s disgusting 不 挺 恶心的

Yeah, I’m going to puke

额 我想吐

I never thought I’d be sayingthis,but I can’t stop thinkingabout blood.

我从没想到我会说这样的话但是我不能抑制对血的渴望

I should have saved you first

我该先救你的

You shouldn’t be going through this rightnow

你根本不该经历这些

No, if you had saved me, then Matt would bedead

如果你先救了我那么马特就会死

What do you think, I’d be going throughthat?

那我现在会是什么心情呢

Stefan, listen to me.

斯特凡听我说

You did the right thing.

你做的对

You did what you always do—you respected mychoice

你想以往一样 尊重我的决定

And what am I supposed to do if Bonnie can’tfigure out a way to help you, huh

那如果邦妮想不到帮你的办法我怎么办呢

Because then you’ll have another choice tomake….

因为那样你要做另一个决定

Either let yourself die, or be avampire.

要么死掉要么变成吸血鬼

Well, then we’ll cross that bridge when we come toit.

船到桥头自然直

Oh, my god. Did--我的天

Did I just say. 我刚刚说

“Cross that bridge”? 船到桥头

You’re laughing. 你在笑

I’m pretty sure you don’t actually think that’sfunny.

但是我看你并不觉得好笑

I….. 我…..

I can’t stop, though

可我就是停不下来

Your emotions are a bit heightenedtoday

今天你的情绪会被放大

A lot heightened. 放大很多

It’s ok 没事的

I’m sorry, I….. 对不起

Listen to me 听我说

No matter what happens, I’m here foryou.

无论发生什么 我都在这里

I can help you.

我能帮你

Yesh, I –I 嗯我…

Why don’t you go back upstairs where It’sdark.

你去楼上暗的地方吧

I’ll clean up.

我来收拾

I thought you left.

我以为你离开了

Cute PJs.

睡衣很可爱

I’m tired, Damon.

我累了,达蒙

I brought you this.

我给你送这个来了

I thought that was gone.

我以为弄丢了

Thank you. 谢谢

I just have to say something.

我有话要跟你说

Why do you have to say it with mynecklace?

为什么要拿着我的项链说

Because what I’m about to say is…… probably themost selfish thing I’ve ever said in my life.

因为我要说的是…..可能是这辈子最自私的一番话

Damon, don’t go there.

达蒙 不要那样

No, I just have to say it once.

别 我只说一次

You just need to hear it.

你一定要听

I love you, Elena.

埃琳娜 我爱你

And it’s because I love you that…..

因为爱你 所以

I can’t be selfish with you.

不能自私地把你据为已有

And why you can’t know this.

为什么不能让你知道呢

I don’t deserve you.

我配不上你

But me brother does.

可我弟弟配得上

God, I wish you didn’t have to forgetthis.

好像把这番话留在你心中

But you do.

但是不行

You should know better than to sneak up on alady.

你不该偷偷靠近一位女士

Good advice. Have you seen one?

好建议,你见着淑女了吗

Tragic about Elena.

埃琳娜的事真是不幸

Not to make the gray cloud grayer, but does Matteven have automobile insurance?

我不想雪上加霜但是马特给车上保险了吗

Stefan 斯特芬

Elena, don’t move. 埃琳娜 别动

Ah, you incessant woman.

这女人真是没完没了

Hey, mom. What’s up?

妈妈怎么了

Tyler, thank God. Are youok?

泰勒 谢天谢地 你没事吧

Fine. Why? What’s doing on?

很好怎么了?

Pastor Young had me arrested thismorning.

杨牧师今早把我逮捕了

The council grilled me on yourwhereabouts.

委员会拷问我你的下落.

Tyler, don’t tell me where youare.

泰勒 别告诉我你在哪儿

The less I know, the better.

我知道的越少越好

Mom, I’m ok. Relax.

妈妈我没事别担心

You didn’t answer your phone, honey.

你没会电话 宝贝

I was so scared that you were withCaroline.

我担心的以为你跟卡罗琳在一起的

Why? 为什么

What happened to Caroline?

卡罗琳发生什么了?

The council took her.

她被委员会抓走了

What do you mean, they took her?

那是什么意思

Vervain ropes. 马鞭草绳子

Look like Alaric outed us all to thecouncil.

阿拉里克把我们的事告诉了委员会

The council….

委员会

What exactly do they think they can do tome?

他们想对我们做什么

What the hell happened?

怎么回事

Tyler?—I’m harder to kill than youthink.

泰勒 我比你想的坚强多了

You’re alive? 你还活着

Tyler, you’re alive!泰勒 你还活着

No time. Come on. We have to go.

没时间了 来我们得走了

Wait, what about me?

等等我呢?

Keep’em busy, little sister.

拖住他们小妹

That’s impossible! 这不可能

They’re gone. 他们不见了

Whoever nailed Rebekah took them, too.

抓走丽贝卡的人也抓了他们

Please tell me you have something.Anything.

求你告诉我你有办法任何办法

I can’t. The council locked Carol and me out ofour offices.

我没办法 委员会不让卡罗尔和我进办公司

Files, computers, everything.

文件 电脑 任何一样东西都被拿走了

So the mayor and the sheriff never contemplated aback-up plan, Liz?

所以镇长和警长就没有考虑过后备计划吗

Damon, relax.

达蒙 放松

When Caroline called to say she got away, did sheknow where they were planning to take her?

卡罗琳打电话说她逃走了 她知道他们原本想要带她去哪儿吗

No, just that she was in some van in the middle ofnowhere.

不知道只说他们在一辆货车里不知道要开去哪儿

And she managed to escape.

她设法逃脱了

Perfect. We’ve narrowed it down tonowhere.

好啊范围缩小到不知道哪儿去了

Hey. Is Elena here? 埃琳娜在吗?

In what world are you the one that gets tolive?

凭什么活下来的那个是你?

Damon, stop! It wasn’t hisfault!

达蒙住手这不是他的错

Let him go, Damon. Now.

放他走达蒙 现在

Still want to be a writer?

你还像当作家吗

I remember how you’d read your short stories to mydaughter when you’d baby-sit.

我还记得你来给我女儿做保姆时总爱给她读故事

She still loves writing because of you

因为你 她现在仍然喜欢写作

Why did you bring me here.

你为什么带我来这里

My deputies can watch out for us here.

在这我的住手能保护我们

No vampires have been invited in

任何吸血鬼不得受邀入内

Look, Elena. 听着 埃琳娜

I know it sounds crazy, but years ago it was yourparents who were advocating having an emergency plan forthis.

我知道这听起来很疯狂,但是很多年前你父母早为应付今天的情况定下了应急措施

I never thought we’d actually have to useit.

我从没想过会有用到的一天

Elena? 埃琳娜?

Are you ok? 你没事吧?

Where’s Stefan? 斯特凡在哪儿

Where he can’t hurt you.

呆在不能伤害你的地方

He would never hurt me.

他永远不会伤害我

You have no idea what you’re talkingabout.

你不知道自己在说什么

Well, I know that where you go, Salvatore vampiresseem to follow.

我知道无论你到哪儿塞尔瓦托兄弟都如影随形

You hungry? No

你饿了吗 没有

So we’ll hold Stefan until Damon comes searchingfor you two.

我们会一直囚禁斯特凡知道达蒙来找你们俩

And we’ll use Rebekah to lure her siblings backinto town.

我们会用瑞贝卡做诱饵引她的兄弟们会镇上来

You’ll give us the white oak stake, andthen……

你得把白栎树木桩给我们,然后

We will exterminate the entire vampire race forgood.

我们要将吸血鬼们一网打尽 永绝后患

Something wrong? 你怎么了

Elena, are you ok?

埃琳娜你没事吧

Yeah 没事儿

No, I’ve got to get out of here.

不行我的离开这儿

Get her! 抓住她

I never thought I’d see you again!

没想到能再见到你

I don’t get it. How are you alive?

我不明白你为什么还活着

This is going to sound incredible,but….

听着可能难以置信 但是

Easy, love. 别心急 亲爱的

Wrong time, wrong place, wrongequipment.

阴错阳差 误打误撞

You’re miraculously alive. We’re fugitives on therun.

你奇迹般的或者我们还是逃犯

All signs point to hot hybrid vampiresex.

这一切都说明我们该好好享受下性福

Did you just call me ’love’?

你管我叫‘亲爱的’?

I don’t know, love.

我不知道 亲爱的

Did I? 我那么叫了吗?

What the hell did you do to Tyler?

你把泰勒怎么了

That’s what I enjoy about you

知道我最喜欢你什么吗?

So much more than a pretty face.

美丽背后更有智慧

Oh, my god. you’re Klaus 我的天呐你是克劳斯

You’re disgusting! 你真恶心

And you’re a glorious kisser. 你接吻的技术真棒

Listen…..听着

I didn’t have to risk exposure to come saveyou.

我本来不用犯险来就你的

Oh, you do one semi-decent thing and now you’re myhero?

你以为你稍稍良心发现就成英雄了

ugh! I need to go sanitize my mouth.

我的好好漱漱口

Your mouth was all over me.

是你不停亲我的

I was an innocent victim.

我才是无辜的

Put Tyler back.

把泰勒还回来

Gladly. 乐意效劳

Then maybe I’ll take you up on your offer of hothybrid sex.

然后我就可以如你所愿,跟你享受性福了

The spirits aren’t listening.圣灵不远倾听我们的请求

Well, is that it? Is that all we cando?

那就没办法了吗 束手无策了吗

There’s something else I could try.

还有个办法我可以试一试

What? Do it. 什么 快试试

If the witches won’t help me save Elena, thenmaybe I could go to the other side and bring her backmyself.

如果女巫们不愿帮我们救埃琳娜也许我可以去那边亲自把她带回来

The other side? The other side’s for deadpeople.

另外一边?那边是死人呆的地方

She’s still in transition. 她还在转化中

Not fully dead, not fully alive.

既没完全死亡 也没完全活着

What if her spirit still exists on bothsides?

如果她的灵魂仍然存在于两边呢?

Even if it does, how can you get there? You’re notdead.

即使存在 你怎么过去呢 你又没死

No. no, Bonnie – I was able to stop your heart tostop Klaus’

不要邦妮我可以停止你的心跳来停止克劳斯的

I’ll do the same thing to myself.

我也可以停止我自己的

Witches have free reign on the otherside.

女巫在那边有自由支配权

I will find Elena and I will bring her back withme.

我会找到埃琳娜把她带回来

Assuming you wake up

那是在你能醒来的前提下

I’m stronger now. I found a new source ofpower.

我现在变强了 找到了新的力量来源

A new source of power

新的力量来源?

What kind of powers can let you kill yourself andbring someone back with you from the dead

什么样的力量能让你杀掉自己再让你和别人起死回生

Do you want Elena back or not?

你想不想让埃琳娜回来

With your vervain and Alaric’s weapons, they couldbe anywhere.

带着你的马鞭草和阿里克的武器,他们可能在任何地方

Come on, guys, think. 伙计们想一想

It takes a lot to hold a vampire.

囚禁吸血鬼需要做很多工作

Reinforced steel, iron doors.

加固的钢条 铁门

The pastor has a cattle ranch. 牧师有个大牧场

Those pens could easily be modified.

那些圈栏很容易被改造

It’s remote, it’s secluded.

那地方又偏僻 有隐蔽

Well, guess what. 你猜怎么的?

Looks like you get a chance to prove how sorry youreally are.

看来你有机会证明你有多抱歉了

Let’s go. 我们走

I thought I killed you.

我以为我把你杀了

Where am I 我在哪儿

They thought you were a vampire so they stuck youin here with us.

他们以为你是吸血鬼 所以把你和我们一起关在一起了

Where’s Stefan?斯特凡在哪儿

Elena, I’m right here. Are you ok?

埃琳娜我在这儿 你还好吗?

Stefan…… 斯特凡

I need to feed. 我需要喝血

I see what’s going on here. 我知道这儿发生了什么

You died with vampire blood in your system and youdidn’t feed and now you’re locked up in here without a drop ofhuman blood in sight.

你死的时候身体里有吸血鬼的血而你没有喝血 现在你又被锁在了这里看不到一点=滴人血

That is a problem.

这是一个很大的问题

Just ignore her.

别理她

Has anyone done the math, or shall I?

有人算过时间吗 要不我来算一下

I’d say you’ve got less than three hours to feedbefore I get to watch you die all over again.

要我说在我眼睁睁看你再次死去之前你还有三个小时的时间喝人血

My day just got a whole lot better.

这给我的一天增色不少

Bonnie….. 邦妮

Bonnie, open youreyes.

邦妮睁开你的眼睛

Bonnie, I can’t let you do this

邦妮我不能让你这样做

You’re dying!

你会死的

What the hell is that?

怎么了?

Bonnie, no!

邦妮不要

Hey! Bonnie

邦妮

Bonnie, wake up! 邦妮醒醒

Elena….. 埃琳娜

Come back. 醒醒

Come back, Elena.醒醒 埃琳娜

Stefan? 斯特凡?

Stefan, something’s happening. 斯特凡怎了?

You’re going home.

我们要回去了

No. 不

Grams? What are you doing? 外婆你在这里做什么

You can’t be in here.

你不能呆在这儿

You stay away from this sort ofdarkness.

你的远离这种黑魔法

Elena needs me.

埃琳娜需要我

She is not your problem to solve.

她的问题不是你能解决的

Now go. Before they try to keep youhere.

现在就走在他们想要留住你之前

Grams? Please!

外婆 求你了

This magic is dark, Bonnie.

邦妮这是黑魔法

It is not nature’s plan. Touch it again and thespirits will unleash their anger in ways that will make yousuffer.

大自然的法则不是这样的,一旦你再触碰它圣灵们会释放出他们的愤怒来让你痛苦。

Stay away.

离远点

Go! 走

Bonnie, wake up! 邦妮,醒醒

Bonnie, open your eyes.

邦妮睁开眼睛

Ha! You’re awake!

你醒了

You’re alive.

你还活着

I couldn’t do it.

我做不到

It didn’t work.

咒语不起作用

Stefan? 斯特凡

What happened? 发生了什么

I’m out of time.我没时间了

I need blood. 我需要血

I’m dying. 我快死了

Anyone!hey 有人吗

Will you shut up? 你能闭嘴吗

You think we’re afraid of you?

一门以为我们怕你们吗?

You want more vervain?

你想要更多的马鞭草吗

Keep it down. 小声点

Listen to me.听着

Elena’s going to die if you don’t let her out ofhere.

如果你们在不放出去她就会死了

Sorry. Not my problem.

对不起这和我没关系

She’s innocent. Let her out.

她是无辜的 放她出去

Let her out! 放她出去

Stop! 住手

I said, let her out! 我说了让她出去

She said she’s not strong enough.

她说过她还不够强大

You were strong enough to put me inhere.

你有能力把我弄出来

Surely you’re strong enough to get meout.

你就有能力把我弄出来

I upset the spirits trying to saveElena.

我想救埃琳娜的时候触怒了圣灵

I can’t use that kind of magic again. It’s toodangerous.

我不能再用这种莫法了它太危险了

Bonnie, do the bloody spell

邦妮抓紧施咒

She said she can’t, ok?

她说她不能好吗

We’ll just wait a few days until you’re strongenough to do it with traditional magic.

我们只需要等几天等到你有足够的能力了就可以用传统魔法了

Right, Bonnie?

对吧邦妮

What are you doing?

你在做什么

Ripping Tyler’s heart out. I’ll jump into someoneelse.

把泰勒的心挖出来我可以到别人的身体里去

Maybe you.

也许是你

Oh, my god. Oh, my god, stop, stop!

我的天 停下来

He’s bluffing. He needs a witch to dothat.

他吓唬人呢 他需要巫师才能做到

What makes you think I don’t have one?

你凭什么认为我就没有巫师

Or ten? Pick, Bonnie!

我可能有是个 快选择 邦妮

You or Tyler

你还是泰勒

Stop! Please! You’re killing him!

停下来求你了 你会杀了他的

Fine, I’ll do it! Just stop.

好 我帮你 快停下来

Good 很好

Let’s begin. 那我们开始

Elena. 埃琳娜

Are you still with me? 你还好吗

Yeah. 是的

Yeah, I’m here. 我还在这儿

I’m ok. 我很好

No, you’re not. 不 你非常不好

I can hear your breathing. 我都能听到你的呼吸

Damon was right. 达蒙是对的

You should have fed this morning.

你今天早上应该吸血的

I’m so sorry. 对不起

Don’t be. 不要那样

You had hope. 你对我还有希望

That’s all I ever wanted you to have.这是我唯一希望你做到的

And you had it. 而你也做到了

I love you so much. 我好爱你

Do you know why I was even on that bridge?你知道我为什么会出现在桥上吗

I was coming back for you, Stefan.因为我去找你 斯特凡

I had to choose, and….. 我必须做一个选择……

I picked you.我选择了你

Because I love you. 因为我爱你

No matter what happens…… 不论发生什么

It’s the best choice I ever made.我做了最好的选择

God…it sucks I can’t see you right now.天了 现在看不见你真不爽

I’m smiling. 我在笑

Me. Too我也是

So, what, we just storm the place with zeroweapons?

难道我们不用任何武器就能血洗这里

No, we don’t need weapons. 我们不需要武器

Just bait. 只要诱饵就行了

Anybody home?有人在家吗

There’s a big, bad vampire out here.这有一个大大的坏吸血鬼

Let him go, the boy’s innocent.放他走这个男孩是无辜的

Well, that’s the point. 说的好

Give me Stefan and Elena, he’s all yours.把埃琳娜和斯特凡给我 他就是你的

Come on, pastor. You know I’ll kill him.快点 牧师 你知道我会杀了他的

I want to kill him. 我想杀了他

Go away. 走开

You are not invited in! And I’m not comingout. 你没有被要请 我也不会出来

This is black magic. She shouldn’t be doingthis. 这是黑莫法 她不能那样做

Tyler…… 泰勒

Caroline. 卡罗琳

Tyler.泰勒

Bonnie, what are you doing? 邦妮你在做什么

I warned you, child. 我警告过你孩子

I warned you to stay away. 我警告你离它远点

Bonnie, it works. Stop. 邦妮 有作用了 停下来

What’s happening? Let me go! 怎么回事让我走

I can’t 我不能

Let me go! 让我走

Bonnie, what’s happening?邦妮发生了什么

I can’t let her go! 我送不开她的手

Bonnie, stop the spell 邦妮停下来

You made your choice. 这是你的选择

Now they’re taking it out on me现在他们让我承担后果

I’m sorry, grams对不起 外婆

They can’t do this to you他们不能这样对你

Please! Don’t do this to her! 求你们了别这样对她

Bonnie, stop! 邦妮停下来

No! No!No! 不!不!

Oh, mygod噢 我的天

What have I done? What do I do?我做了什么我做了什么

You’re ok, you’re ok. 你还好吗

What did I do? 我做了什么

I got this. 我看着这边

Bring the other one in 去把另一个带进来

Excuse me 有人吗

Hello, sir? 有人吗 长官

I thought I told you to shut up.我记得我告诉过你 闭嘴

Here’s the thing—my family, we—we havemoney.

听着我家我们很有钱

Castles, apartments, jewelry. 有古堡 公寓 珠宝

Just name your price and let me out.给个价 放我出去

I’d much rather watch you die. 我更像看着你死

Elena. Elena! 埃琳娜 埃琳娜

Go ahead and kill me. 来吧杀了我

You can’t possibly hate me more than I hatemyself.

你不可能比我更恨我自己

Oh, yes, I can. 不 我能

It should have been you. 死的人应该是你

Leave him alone! 放开他
Just stop! Stop saving me. 停下来 别再救我了

What the hell is yourproblem? 你又有什么问题

What do you want me to say, thankyou? 你希望我说什么 谢谢你

Because honestly, I wish you’d just let medrown.

因为坦白说我希望你那天让我淹死

What, you think you were my first choice?怎么 你觉得你是我的第一选择吗

Elena’s a vampire because of me.埃琳娜变成吸血鬼是因为我

I have to live with that every day for the rest ofmy life.

我的余生心里都不得不有这个念头

No, no, you don’t have to live with that.不不不 这不是“不得不”的事

You get to live with that. 是你能活下来的事

Because Elena put your life before herown.

因为埃琳娜看重你的生命胜过她自己

So every morning when you get out of bed, you sureas hell better earn it.

所以每个早晨当你起来的时候,最好确保你自己值得她的牺牲

You were going to kill him. 你想杀了他

Yep. The guy just won’t die. 是的他就是死不了

It was my choice to save him. 救他是我的选择

Why aren’t you seeing that? 你怎么就是不懂呢

It’s a little hard to keep track of all yourchoices lately, Elena.

你的决定太多 我有点跟不上 埃琳娜

I remember everything.

我回忆起了每件事

One of the highlights of my transition…..Remembering everything that you compelled me to forget.

我转化过程中的一大亮点就是 记起了所有你让我忘记的事情

Like how you and I met first.

比如我其实是最先遇到你的

We were strangers. 那时我们是陌生人

And you told me you wanted me to get everything Iwanted from life.

你告诉我 你希望得到我想要的一切

Damon, why didn’t you tell me? 达蒙为什么你没有告诉我

Would it have made a difference?这又什么不同吗

I didn’t think so. 我看没有什么不同

You asked me to make a choice, Damon.达蒙 是你让我做一个选择的

So I did. 我做了

If you’re going to be mad, then take it out on me,not on Stefan or Matt or anyone else. Me.

如果你要生气 就把气发在我身上 而不是斯特凡或者马特或其他任何人 是我

Are we done here?

我们谈完了吗

If it had been you at the bridge last night andnot Stefan and I begged you to save Matt— 如果那晚是你在桥边而不是斯特凡 我也会求你先救马特

I would have saved you. In a heartbeat, noquestion.

我会求你绝无迟疑毫不犹豫

That’s what I thought. 我知道你会这样

Then Matt would be dead because you couldn’t letgo. 马特会死因为你不会放手

Matt would be dead 马特会死

But you wouldn’t be. 但是你不会

And you would have gotten to grow up.你就有机会长大

And had the life that you wanted; the life thatyou deserve.

过你想要的人生 你应该有的人生

And I know that I didn’t used to get that, but Ido now.

我知道我以前不懂 但是我现在懂了

And I wanted that for you, Elena.我希望你有那样的人生 埃琳娜

And I would have gladly have given it to you andlet Matt die because I am that selfish. 我愿意给你那样的人生我会让马特死去因为我很自私

But you knew that already. 但是你已经知道了

The first night we meet’s not all youremember.

你想起的不仅仅是我们相遇的那晚

How dare you save Caroline over me!

你怎么能先救的是卡罗琳而不是我

“Hello, brother. I thought you were dead. Sopleased you’re not”

哥哥你好我以为你死了你没事太好了

You left me. 你留下了我

I only had time to save one of you and you can’tbe killed.

我只有时间救走你们中的一个 而你不会被杀

Rest assured, I had a worse day than you.放心 我今天过的比你糟

I think it’s time for us to move on, find somemore werewolves.

我想我们是时候继续多找些狼人了

So you can create your hybrid family?好让你创造你的混血家族吗

You don’t know anything about family你根本不懂家人的意义

Well, I know how easily they can be silenced witha dagger.

我知道以前用匕首封住他们的嘴

No! 不

Drop them 放下

I mourned you 我为你哀悼

My heart broke thinking I’d never see youagain 我那么伤心我以为再也见不到你

Put the blood down, Rebekah, there’s a goodgirl. 放下血袋 瑞贝卡 好妹妹

It’s always been me! Not Finn. 从来都是我不是芬

Not Elijah, not Kol, me 不是以利亚不是科尔 是我

I loved you through everything and you don’t evencare.

你做什么我都一样爱你 但是你根本不在乎

Drop it 放下

You want your family? 你想要你的家人

Here’s your family 给你的家人

You know something, Rebekah, you wereright. 你知道 瑞贝卡 你是对的

I don’t care. 我不在乎

From this moment on, you’re not my family. You’renot my sister.

从这一刻开始 你不是我的家人 不再是我的妹妹

You are nothing.你什么都不是

The whole council knows who we are now.整个委员会现在都知道我们是什么了

Everything’s about to change. 所有的事都改变了

Yeah, I’m sure Damon has a revenge plan cookedup.

是的我确定达蒙一定保护你的计划

We’ll figure out a way to deal with it.我们会想出办法来的

Stefan, you don’t have to convince me thateverything’s going to be ok.

斯特凡你不需要让我相信一切都会好的

I know. 我知道

Wish I could, though. 尽管我希望我可以

Wish I could just tell you that you’ll never feelpain.

希望我可以告诉你 你再也不会感到疼痛

That you’ll never crave blood. 你再也不会渴望鲜血

But you will. 但是你会

It will be the worst thing that you’ve ever livedthrough.

那会成为你有生一来最艰难的经历

But I’ll get to live.

但是我能够去经历

I’ll be a sister and a friend, and…..

我会做好姐姐 朋友 而且……

I’ll be with you. 我会和你在一起

Forever. 永远

If I want. 如果我想的话

I’m going to get through this. 我会熬过去的

Just like we get through everything, one day at atime.

就像我们成果一切苦难那样 一天一天的来

We should get inside before sunrise.

我们应该在太阳出来之前进屋去

Bonnie made this for you yesterday.邦妮昨天为你做了这个

Just in case. 以防万一

Daylight ring? 日光戒

One day at a time, right? 一天一天来对吗

Folks, by now you know that the vampires haveescaped.

各位现在你们都知道吸血鬼逃走了

And it won’t be long before they retaliate againstus.

他们很快就会来报复我们

But fear not. 但是不要害怕

For I have been chosen to lead us in amovement.

我被选中带领大家发起一项运动

What are you talking about? 你在说什么

Hear me, loved ones. 听着亲爱的各位

Soon we’ll be free to pass through the gates…..and we’ll all reunite in eternity.

我们很快就能走过“大门”我们将在永生中重聚

Seriously, Pastor, what’s going onhere?

说真的 牧师 到底怎么回事

Friends….

朋友们

We are the beginning.

我们是开端

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/25101011/68527.html

更多阅读

LOST第四季剧情介绍 lost第五季剧情

**********************************************************************************************第四季第一集:TheBeginning of the End  一辆汽车在公路上横冲直撞,终于被警车堵住后,车中的人举出了两只小胖手,转过身来——Hurl

爱情公寓第四季一二集部分台词 爱情公寓经典台词大全

第一集1.展博:真的 我当时在角落快看哭了悠悠:好啊 你在偷看 偷拍了没有 这么宝贵的历史画面 你居然没有偷拍子乔:关谷 看来你要在求一次关谷:纳尼曾小贤:同意 你的戒指也太草率了关谷:那是情调 你不懂展博:悠悠都怀孕了 你总得给点诚意吧

警中警 第一部 25集 警中警第一部全集

主演:刘之冰王颐王玉璋类别:犯罪剧情刑侦简介:这是一个人民警察与黑恶势力进行殊死搏斗的惊险故事; 这是中国第一部描写“管警察的警察”的电视剧;这也是灵与肉、情与法、爱与恨、正义与邪恶、奉献与贪婪激烈冲突的人生戏剧。故事的主人

声明:《吸血鬼日记第四季第一集剧本中英版 吸血鬼日记第一季剧本》为网友視覺潔癖者分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除