阿凡达 中英字幕转载 阿凡达 中英

= 字幕制作VBS =

我躺在退伍军人医院的时候

When I was lying there in the VA hospital

身上带着旧伤

with a big hole

blown through the middle of m y life

我开始做起飞翔的梦

I started having these dreams of flying

自由自在

I was free

不过你迟早得醒过来

Sooner or later, though,

you alwa ys have to wake up

人在低温睡眠时不会作梦

in cryo, you don't dream at all

感觉不像过了六年

it doesn't feel like six years

比较像宿醉而且打过一架

More like a fifth of tequila

and an ass-kicking

汤米才是策划的科学家,不是我

Tomm y was the scientist, not me

他想远征太空替地球

He was the one who wanted to get shot

light-years out in space

寻找答案

to find the answers

我们到了吗?

Are we there yet?

阳光小子,我们到了

Yeah, we're there, sunshine

我们到了

We're there

我们因为你哥来找你

It's about your brother

在汤米出任务的前一周

So, a week

before Tommy's gonna ship out

有人为了钞票夺走汤米的生命

a guy with a gun ends his journey

for the paper in his wallet

你已经在低温睡眠状态中

躺了5年9个月又22天

You've been in cryo for five years,

nine months and 22 days

你会又饿又虚

You will be hungry. You will be weak

想吐的话请用呕吐袋

If you feel nausea, please use the sacks...

汤米才是科学家

Yeah, Tommy was the scientist

我只是被送到某处的蠢大兵

而这里会让我后悔

Me, I'm just another dumb grunt

going someplace he's gonna regret

前面就是潘多拉星球

Up ahead was Pandora

这地方你从小听到大

但我想不到我会过去

You grew up hearing about it,

but I never figured I'd be going there

你哥投入了很多

Your brother represented

a significant investment

我们想找你接手完成合同

We'd like to talk to you

about taking over his contract

你们的基因组一样

你可以代替他

And since your genome is identical

to his, you could step into his shoes

照理来说

so to speak

这会是在新世界的全新生活

It'd be a fresh start on a new world

酬劳很优渥

And the pay is good

好到不行

Very good

- 戴上氧气设备,走吧

- 戴上氧气设备,走吧

-Exo-packs on! Let's go! Exo-packs on!

-Exo-packs on! Let's go!

大家记住了,万一面罩搞丢了

Remember, people, you lose that mask

20秒后会昏迷,4分钟后会挂掉

you're unconscious in 20 seconds,

you're dead in four minutes!

今天大家都不能死

这样我的报告会很难看

Let's nobody be dead today!

Looks very bad on my report

地狱大门塔台,飞行器准备降落

Hell's Gate tower,

this is TAV 1-6 on approach

穿越外界线,矿场进入视线

Crossing outer marker. Mine is in sight

一个生命结束

One life ends

另一个生命开始

another begins

解开套具,把随身物品

Harnesses off! Get your packs!

- 放在一起,走吧

- 解开套具!一分钟!

-Put it together,Let's go! Let's go!

-Harnesses off! One minute!

坡道一放下来就直接进去

不要停下来

When that ramp comes down,

go directly into the base. Do not stop!

等我指示后直接走进去

Go straight inside. Wait for my mark!

快走,快离开,快点动作

直接进去,不要停下来

Go, go, go, go! Get out of there!

Keep moving! Let's go,let's go!

没有前陆战队员这码事

there's no such thing as an ex-Marine

你有可能离开,但精神永远不灭

You ma y be out,

but you never lose the attitude

我告诉自己

别人能通过考验,我也行

I told myself I could pass

any test a man could pass

有钱的话就能整脊

they can fix a spinal, if you got the money

但现实是退伍军人保险没有给付

but not on vet benefits,

not in this econom y

特殊人士,走吧,别让我等你

Let's go, special case!

Do not make me wait for you!

各位姑娘

Well, well, ladies

看看这些新鲜货啊

Look at all this fresh meat!

在地球,这些军人没什么特别

Back on Earth,

these guys were Army dogs, Marines

为自由而战

fighting for freedom

小心,风火轮

Look out, hot rod!

但他们在这里只是佣兵

But out here they're just hired guns

领钱做事

taking the money,

working for the company

喂,你看

Check this out, man

坐轮椅的来送死了

Meals on wheels

不会吧,搞什么

Oh, man, that is just wrong

二十分钟后会有两个人有空

I got two guys free in about 20 minutes!

知道了!我需要他们!

Got it! Need them !

你们不在堪萨斯了

You re not in Kansas anymore

各位,这里是潘多拉星球

You are on Pandora,ladies and gentlemen

谨记这一点,每分每秒都是

Respect that fact

every second of every day

如果真的有地狱

If there is a hell

来潘多拉走一遭后

你们可能想去地狱休闲一下

you might want to go there for some R&R

after a tour on Pandora

在那道护栏后面

Out there, beyond that fence

地上爬的、天上飞的、土里钻的

every living thing

that crawls, flies or squats in the mud

都会想杀了你们,吃掉你们的眼珠

wants to kill you

and eat your eyes for Jujubes

这里有原生纳美人

We have an indigenous population

of humanoids called the Na'vi

他们喜欢在箭上抹神经毒素

they're fond of arrows

dipped in a neurotoxin

让你心跳立刻停止

that'll stop your heart in one minute

他们用天然碳纤维强化骨骼

And they have bones reinforced

with naturally occurring carbon fiber

要杀死他们

难上加难!

they are very hard to kill

身为防卫队队长

保住大家的性命是我的职责

As head of security,

it is my job to keep you alive

我一个人不会成功

I will not succeed

保不住你们所有人

Not with all of you

如果你们想活命

If you wish to survive

就一定要有坚毅的态度

you need to cultivate

a strong mental attitude

你们必须服从规则

You've got to obey the rules

潘多拉规范

Pandora rules

第一条规则…

Rule number one...

老掉牙的安全汇报

there's nothing

like an old-school safety brief

最能让人安心

to put your mind at ease

杰克,抱歉

你是杰克,对吗?汤米的弟弟

Excuse me. Excuse me. Jake!

You're Jake, right? Tom's brother

哇!你长得跟他一模一样

Wow! You look just like him

抱歉,我是史诺姆

我跟汤米一起接受阿凡达训练

Sorry,I'm Norm. Spellman.

I went through avatar training with him

…这是生物实验室

...into the bio-lab

我们会常常耗在这里

大家好,我是阿凡达驾驶诺姆

We're gonna spend a lot of time up here.

Hey! How you doing? Norm, avatar driver

- 你好

- 嘿

-Hi.

-Hey

这是主控室

Link... Here's the link room right here

我们在这里操控阿凡达

This is where

we're connecting to the avatar

我跟诺姆在这里

Me and Norm are here to drive

操控阿凡达

these remotely controlled bodies

called avatars

阿凡达是用人类跟纳美人的基因

混培出来的

And theyre grown from human DNA

mixed with the DNA of the natives

- 欢迎

- 嘿

-Hey. Welcome.

-Hey

- 欢迎大驾光临潘多拉

- 谢了

-Welcome to Pandora. Good to have you.

-Thanks

天啊,阿凡达很大

Damn! they got big

他们已经发展成熟

可以到潘多拉了

Yeah, they fully mature on the flight out

本体感受模拟器运作非常顺利

So the proprioceptive sims

seem to work really well

对,肌肉的线条很棒

Yeah, they've got great muscle tone

再几小时就可以取出阿凡达

It'll take us a few hours

to get them decanted

不过你们可以明天再进行操控

but you guys can take them out tomorrow

你的在哪里

there's yours

史诺姆博士

Hey. Dr. Norm Spellman

- 派麦斯博士,很高兴见到你

- 很高兴见到你

-Dr. Max Patel. Great to meet you.

-Good to meet you, yeah

看起来很像他

Looks like him

他看起来很像你

No, it looks like you

杰克,这是你的阿凡达了

This is your avatar now, Jake

运用驾驶跟阿凡达合体的概念

And the concept is that every driver

is matched to his own avatar

他们的神经系统就能协调一致

so that their nervous systems are in tune

资源开发管理总署

or something

之类的

这是他们找我的原因

因为我能连结汤米的阿凡达

Which is why they offered me the gig,

because I can link with Tommy's avatar

阿凡达的造价惊人

which is insanely expensive

我把心得全部录下来就对了吗?

Is this right?

I just say whatever to the video log?

对,我们要全面记录

Yeah, we gotta get in the habit

of documenting everything

见闻跟感想

You know, what we see, what we feel

- 这是科学研究的一部分

- 高明的科学要靠细心观察

-It's all part of the science.

-And good science is good observation

况且,这能让你六年内神智健全

Plus it'll help to keep you sane

for the next six years

随便啦

All right. Whatever

那么…

So...

我来这里

Well, here I am

进行科学研究

doing science

他们出来了

they're coming out!

注意,阿凡达驾驶出来了

Attention, Drivers coming out of link

天啊

Oh, God

实验袍呢?

实验袍呢?

Where's the lab coat?

Where's the lab coat?

谁拿走我的烟?

各位,我这样子有不对吗?

Who's got my goddamn cigarette?

Guys! What's wrong with this picture?

- 谢谢

- 欧葛蕾是传奇人物

-Thank you!

-Grace Augustine is a legend

她是阿凡达计划的主持人

She's the head of the Avatar Program.

She wrote the book

潘多拉植物学的书是她写的

I mean,literally wrote the book

on Pandoran botany

那是因为她比别人爱植物

Well, that's 'cause she likes plants

better than people

灰姑娘参加完舞会回来了

Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball

葛蕾,这是史诺姆跟苏杰克

Grace,I'd like you to meet

Norm Spellman and Jake Sully

诺姆,久仰大名

你的纳美话学得怎么样了?

Norm.I hear good things about you.

How's your Na'vi?

愿大地之母

Mag the All Mother...

眷顾我们的第一次会议

...smile upon our First meeting

还不赖,你的用字有点正式

Not bad. You sound a little Formal

我学了五年

I stucdied for five years...

可是还有很大的进步空间

...but there is much to learn

- 葛蕾,这是苏杰克

- 你好

-Grace? This is Jake Sully.

-Ma'am

我知道你是谁

我要的是你哥,不是你

Yeah, yeah.I know who you are,

and I don't need you. I need your brother

汤米博士为了这趟任务受训三年

You know, the PhD who trained

for three years for this mission?

他过世了

He's dead

我知道这造成大家不便

I know it's a big inconvenience

for everyone

- 你在实验室受过什么训练?

- 我解剖过一只青蛙

-How much lab training have you had?

-I dissected a frog once

看吧…

他们给我们难堪

You see? You see?

I mean, they're just pissing on us

都懒得遮掩

without even the courtesy

of calling it rain

- 我要去找赛帕克

- 葛蕾

-I'm going to Selfridge.

-No, Grace

- 别这样

- 简直是乱搞

-I don't think that's a good idea.

-No, man, this is such bullshit!

我要找他算帐

I'm gonna kick his corporate butt

他不能插手管我的部门

He has no business

sticking his nose in my department

明天早上8点到这里报到

说话要漂亮一点

Here tomorrow, 0800.

Try and use big words

蝎子2H号,准许从南边升空

Scorpion Two-Hotel, Hell's Gate tower.

You are cleared for south departure

使用D跑道,开启识别信号

Hover taxi, Delta runway. Squawk ident

- 你看到了吗?

- 有

-You see that?

-Yes, sir

你没有,你在看屏幕

No, you didn't.

You were looking at the monitor

我爱这支球杆

我爱这支球杆

I love this putter, Ronnie!

I love this putter

帕克,我以前觉得你只是不管

Parker, you know,

I used to think it was benign neglect

现在我认为你是存心整我

but now I see

that you're intentionally screwing me

葛蕾,你知道我很爱跟你小聊

Grace, you know, I enjoy our little talks

我需要的是研究人员

不是退训的陆战队员

I need a researcher.

Not some jarhead dropout

我觉得找到他算我们运气好

Well, actually,

I thought we got lucky with him

- 运气好?

- 对

-Lucky?

-Yeah

这哪是运气好?

How is this in any way lucky?

幸好汤米有个双胞兄弟

Lucky your guy had a twin brother

幸好他不是牙医之类的

and lucky that brother wasn't

some oral hygienist or something

他是有用的陆战队员

A Marine we can use

我要让他到你队上当护卫

I'm assigning him

to your team as security escort

我不需要爱枪的混蛋

the last thing I need is another

trigger-happy moron out there!

你应该要拉拢

Look, look,

you're supposed to be winning the hearts

纳美人

and the minds of the natives

这不是你的用意吗?

Isn't that the whole point of

your little puppet show?

你们融入纳美人

If you look like them

and you talk like them

他们就会开始信任我们

then they'll start trusting us

我们盖学校教纳美人英文

We build them a school,

we teach them English

但过了这么多年

but after, what, how many years?

关系愈搞愈糟

Relations with the indigenous

are only getting worse

你拿机关枪对付他们就会这样

Yeah, that tends to happen

when you use machine guns on them

对,过来

Right. Come here

我不能…我不能…

I can't... I can't...

这是我们来这里的原因,难得素

This is why we're here. Unobtanium

因为这颗石头1公斤值2千万美金

Because this little gray rock sells

for 20 million a kilo

这能支付所有的经费

That's the only reason.

it's what pays for the whole party

支付你的科学研究

it's what pays for your science

现在纳美人威胁我们的行动

Now, those savages

are threatening our whole operation

战争一触即发

we're on the brink of war

你应该寻求外交途径来解决

and you're supposed to be finding

a diplomatic solution

运用你手上的资源拿出成果来吧

So use what you've got,

and get me some results

你连结了多久?

So, how much link time have you logged?

- 大概520个小时

- 很好

-About 520 hours.

-That's good

你在哪里

你在这里,你连结了多久?

You're in there.

You're here. How much have you logged?

零,不过我有看手册

Zip. But I read a manual

你是开玩笑的吧

Tell me you're joking

太酷了

This is cool

走吧

Let's go

不用,我可以搞定

Don't. I got this

你以为你就可以随随便便

So you just figured you'd come out here

到这个对人类有害的潘多拉环境里

to the most hostile environment

known to man

不必受任何训练

然后看着办?

with no training of any kind,

and see how it went?

你以为这么简单?

What was going through your head?

或许我就是痛恨博士说我不行

Maybe I was sick of doctors

telling me what I couldn't do

- 生物测定情况很好

- 三号主机妥当

-Biometrics are good.

-Link three is ready

让手臂进去…双手进去

头往下

Keep your arms in, hands in, head down

往下

放轻松,脑袋放空就好

Down. Just relax

and let your mind go blank

这对你来说应该不难

That shouldn't be hard for you

去吃屎吧你…

Kiss the darkest part of my lily white...

启动连接

Initiate link

启动三号主机

发射

Run sequence unit three. Go

发射中

Launching

第一阶段融合完成

I have the first congruency

- 好漂亮的大脑,活动性完美

- 真让人想不通

-That's a gorgeous brain. Nice activity.

-Go figure

融合完成40%

Phase-Iock 40%

好,我要进去了

All right. Going in

我要进四号

I'm going in in four

融合完成99%,连线稳定

Phase-Iock 99%. Link is stable

他进去了,杰克,听得到我说话吗?

听得到我说话吗,杰克?

He's in. Jake, can you hear me?

Can you hear me, Jake?

瞳孔反射情况良好

Pupillary reflex is good

外耳反应正常

感觉怎样?杰克

Pinna response normal.

How you feeling, Jake?

大家好

Hey, guys

欢迎进入你的新身体

Welcome to your new body, Jake

很好

Good

杰克,我们慢慢来

Yeah, we're gonna take this

nice and easy, Jake

- 大拇指碰手指

- 好

-And touch your thumb to your fingers.

-Yeah

- 大拇指碰手指

- 没问题

-Thumb to your fingers.

-No problem

很好,你记得这个

That's good.

I can see you can remember that one

- 搞定

- 你想坐起来

-Got it.

-Well, if you want to sit up

- 就坐吧

- 很好,慢慢来

-that's fine.

-Okay, good. Just take it

不要急

躯干运动没有失调,很好

nice and slow, Jake. Good.

Okay, well, no truncal ataxia, that's good

你有觉得头昏脑胀吗?

你在动脚趾

Are you feeling lightheaded or dizzy at all?

You're wiggling your toes!

- 很好,杰克

- 太好了

-Good. Good, Jake.

-That's great

末端运动控制良好

Distal motor control is good. Good, Jake

你有那里会麻或疼痛吗?

Are you feeling any numbness or pain?

杰克,很好

That's great, Jake. Hold on, now

等一下

不要操之过急

Take it easy.

Don't get ahead of yourself, okay?

我们还要测试一些感官反射动作

there's a few more sensory

motor reflex tests we need to run

- 慢慢来

- 等等

-so take it easy.

-Wait

- 杰克

- 杰克,坐好

-Jake.

-Sit down, Jake

你听我说

Jake! Listen to me. Jake!

- 我要你坐好

- 没事

-I need you to sit down. Jake!

-It's okay

- 听我说

- 没事,我可以

-Buddy,listen to me.

-It's all good. I got this

- 杰克,你必须立刻坐下

- 让他躺回去

-Jake, you need to sit down right now.

-Guys, get him back on the gurney now

听着,为了你的安全起见,坐好

Listen to me.

For your own safety, you need to sit down

你需要时间适应阿凡达

You need time to adjust to the avatar...

Whoa! Jake!

- 杰克,小心尾巴

- 好耶!

-God, Jake, watch your tail.

-Yeah !

替他打镇定剂

一千毫克镇定剂,快点

Sedate! Sedate him! A thousand

milligrams of Supitocam! Stat!

各位,小心

Guys! Guys! Whoa! Whoa!

参照说明

By the numbers

- 别这样

- 听我说

-Jake, Come on,

-Jake! Listen to me

你还不习惯你的阿凡达

You're not used to your avatar body

- 这很危险

- 这超棒的

-This is dangerous,

-This is great

- 杰克,听我说

- 别这样,杰克,他们会麻醉你

-Jake? Jake, listen to me,

-Come on. they're gonna put you out

- 诺姆,坐好

- 我要摆脱这些线

-Norm, sit down.

-No, no. I gotta get out of these leads

该死,把他带回来

God damn it! Bring them home!

- 诺姆,不要擅自离开

- 你还没准备好

-Norm ! Do not leave control!

-You're not ready for it!

- 拜托,你打得超烂

- 差一点!

-Oh, come on, you ain't got no skills.

-So close!

我不防守都可以赢你

I don't even have to play defense on it

嘿,大家

Hey, guys. Hey

- 别担心,我会抓到他

- 杰克,你必须回来

-It's okay, I'll get him.

-Jake, you have to come back!

杰克!不好意思

Jake! Jake! Excuse me

- 小心

- 对不起

-Watch it!

-Sorry!

快点!

Come on!

杰克,这里禁止奔跑

Jake! We're not supposed to be running!

- 对不起

- 小心点

-Jeez! Sorry.

- Watch it!

陆战队的

Hey, Marine!

不赖喔

Damn

- 葛蕾?

- 不然你以为是白痴吗?

-Grace?

-Well, who'd you expect, numbnuts?

快想

Think fast

动作控制看来很好

Motor control's looking good

大家安静下来

好了,大家熄灯了

Come on, everybody, quiet down!

All right, gang, lights out

露薏丝,快点

Come on, Louise, chop-chop

嘿、嘿、嘿!

Hey, hey, hey!

不要乱碰,你会瞎掉

Don't play with that, you'll go blind

这怪怪的

That's kind of freaky

走开

Come on. Scat

晚安

Good night

睡觉了,晚餐见了,各位

Lights out! See you at dinner, kiddies

欢迎你回来

Welcome back

- 你还好吧?没事吧?

- 我没事

-You okay? You all right?

-Yeah,I'm okay

我是楚迪

我专飞科学任务,这是我马子

I'm Trudy. I fly all the science sorties.

And this here is my baby

等一下

Hold on a second

韦莱尔,快点搞好关系

Hey, Wainfleet! Get it done!

- 我们9点要出任务

- 队长,我在弄了

-We bounce at zero-nine.

-Yeah, I'm on it, capitaine!

藤击板还没弄紧

Vine strike's still loose

你们的武器可真猛

You guys are packing some heavy gear

小心

Watch it!

因为哪里不只有我们会飞

Yeah, that's 'cause we're not

the only thing flying around out there

我们也不是最大的

Or the biggest

我需要你来操枪,我缺一个人

I'm gonna need you on a door gun.

I'm a man short

我还以为你不会开口

I thought you'd never ask

你去跟他谈

停机坪见罗

there's your man.

See you on the flight line

上校,你找我?

You wanted to see me, Colonel?

低重力会让你变得虚弱

This low gravity'll make you soft

人一虚弱

You get soft

潘多拉就会让你挂掉

Pandora will shit you out dead

with zero warning

下士,我看过你的资料了

I pulled your record, Corporal

委内瑞拉的丛林很危险

Venezuela, that was some mean bush

不过跟这里差很多

Nothing like this here, though

你跑来这里很带种

You got some heart, kid,

showing up in this neighborhood

我想不过就是另一个地狱嘛

I figured it's just another hellhole

我本来也在第一侦察队

I was First Recon myself

比你早个几年,搞不好更早

A few years ahead of you.

Well, maybe more than a few

去了尼日利亚三次,毫发无伤

Three tours Nigeria, not a scratch

来这里变成这样

I come out here?

第一天就中奖了

觉得我像新兵吗?

Day one. Think I felt like a shavetail louie?

等我回地球,医生能帮我搞定

Yeah. they could fix me up,

if I rotated back

让我恢复帅气

不过你知道吗?我挺喜欢的

Yeah, and make me pretty again.

But you know what? I kind oflike it

这每天提醒我外面有多险恶

It reminds me every day

what's waiting out there

阿凡达计划是个笑话

养了一群没用的科学家

the Avatar Program is a bad joke.

Bunch oflimp-dick science majors

但这适时提供一个特别的机会

However, it does present an opportunity

both timely and unique

- 让开!

- 让开!

-Clear!

-Clear!

让陆战队员来操控阿凡达

这是很猛的组合

A recon gyrene in an avatar body.

That's a potent mix

搞得我起鸡皮疙瘩了

Give me the goose bumps

他能替我提供

Such a Marine could provide

the intel I need

地面的情报

right on the ground

提供敌营的状况

Right in the hostiles' camp

苏杰克,听好

我要你从内部了解纳美人

Look, Sully. I want you

to learn these savages from the inside

赢得他们的信任

I want you to gain their trust

我得知道要怎么逼他们就范

I need to know

how to force their cooperation

不从的话就发动猛烈攻击

or hammer them hard if they won't

- 我还跟欧葛蕾做事吗?

- 台面上是

-Am I still with Augustine?

-On paper

你表面上配合她

Yeah, you walk like one of her

science pukes, you quack like one

但你是对我报告

but you report to me

小子,你能这么做吗?

Can you do that for me, son?

那当然

Hell, yeah, sir

那好吧

Well, all right, then

小子,我会照顾自己人

Son,I take care of my own

把我要的东西给我

You get me what I need

你回家就能再走路了

I'll see to it you get your legs back

when you rotate home

用自己真的腿走路

Your reallegs

首长,听起来很棒

That sounds real good, sir

- 连线好了

- 融合完成40%

-Link's ready!

-Phase-Iock 40%

不要开口,让诺姆负责说话

Just keep your mouth shut

and let Norm do the talking

第五阶段融合完成

融合完成90%

I have five congruencies. Phase-Iock 90%

三号主机妥当

Link three ready

好,我要进去了

All right, I'm going in

关掉引擎,我们要待一会儿

Shut it down. We're gonna stay a while

- 诺姆,你的背包

- 背包

-Norm ! Your pack.

-Pack

留在宇宙飞船这边

一个白痴拿枪就够了

Stay with the ship.

One idiot with a gun is enough

博士,你最 了

You the man, Doc

普罗狐猴

它们没有攻击性

Prolemuris. they're not aggressive

陆战队的,放轻松

你搞得我很紧张

Relax, Marine. You're making me nervous

纳美人怎么会知道我们来了?

So, how will they know we're here?

他们现在一定在监视我们

I'm sure they're watching us right now

- 诺姆,继续走

- 大家跟上

-Keep moving, Norm.

-Keep up, guys!

- 我来了

- 扫描中

-And here I go.

-Scanning

这么快?

Wow! it's that fast?

- 很神吧

- 对

-Amazing, isn't it?

-Yeah

讯号从这个树根

So, that is signal transduction

from this root

转移到旁边的树根了

我们来采样吧

to the root of the tree next to it.

So, we should take a sample

好,采样本

Okay. Sample

根据反应速度,这可能有电

You know, it's probably electrical,

based on the speed of the reaction

诺姆,你的唾液污染样本了

Norm, you've contaminated

the sample with your saliva



Right

再采一个样本

So, here I go

别开枪

别开枪,你会把它惹毛

Don't shoot.

Don't shoot, you'll piss him off

它已经被惹毛了

It's already pissed off

它的皮太厚了,打不穿的

Jake, that armor's too thick. Trust me

锤头巨兽在宣示地盘

不要跑,否则它会攻击

It's a territorial threat display.

Do not run, or he'll charge

那我要做啥,跟它跳舞吗?

So, what do I do, dance with it?

别动就对了

Just hold your ground

有种过来,你要干嘛?

Yeah? Come on! What you got?

谁凶狠啊,这才对

Oh, yeah. Who's bad? That's right

这样就对了,怪兽

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, bitch

没错,回去找妈妈吧

That's right,

get your punk ass back to mommy

你没用啦,继续跑吧

Yeah? Yeah, you got nothing.

You keep running

多带些朋友回来啊

Yeah, and why don't you bring back

some of your friends, huh?

糟了

Oh, shit

怎么应付这种?跑还是不跑?

So what about this one?

Run? Don't run? What?

当然是快跑

Run! Definitely run!

今天到此为止

I'm gonna have to calllt, guys

上校不准我们晚上行动

We're not allowed to run night ops.

Colonel's orders

博士,抱歉,杰克得撑到早上

I'm sorry, Doc, he's just gonna have to

hang on till morning

他撑不到早上的

He won't make it till morning

我没空跟你们耗整晚

I don't have all goddamn night

来啊

Come on! Come on!

等等,不要!

Hey, wait. Don't!

太好了

Great

我知道你可能听不懂

Look,I know you probably don't

understand this

不过谢谢你

but thank you

谢谢你

Thank you

你挺了不起的

That was pretty impressive

如果你没跟来我就死定了

I would have been screwed

if you hadn't come along. It was...

等一下,你要去那里?

Hey, wait a second. Hey, where you going?

等等我

Wait up!

走慢点

Just... Hey, slow down

我只想谢谢你杀了它们

Look,wait up,I just wanted to say

thanks for killing those things

- 该死

- 不用谢

-Damn!

-Don't thank

杀戳不用感谢

You don't thank for this

这让人难过

只让人难过

This is sad. Very sad only

好,对不起

Okay. Okay. I'm sorry

我为我做的一切道歉

Whatever I did,I am sorry

这都是你的错,它们不用死的

All this is your fault.

they did not need to die

我的错?是它们攻击我耶…

我那里错了?

My fault? they attacked me.

How am I the bad guy?

这是你的错

Your fault!

- 你的错

- 别激动

-Your fault!

-Easy. Easy

你像小孩一样哭闹,不知道怎么做

You're like a baby.

Making noise, don't know what to do

别激动

Easy





Fine. Fine

如果你爱你的森林朋友

If you love your little forest friends

为什么不让它们杀了我?

why not let them just kill my ass?

这是什么逻辑?

What's the thinking?

- 为什么要救你吗?

- 对,为什么要救我?

-Why save you?

-Yeah. Yeah, why save me?

你有一颗坚强的心

You have a strong heart

无畏无惧

No fear

可是很笨

跟小孩一样懵懂无知

But stupid! Ignorant like a child

如果我很幼稚

Well, if I'm like a child, then...

那或许你该教教我

Look, maybe you should teach me

你们不懂得看见,所以学不会

Sky People cannot learn. You do not See

那就教我怎么「看得见」

Well, then teach me how to See

- 没人能教你「看见」

- 哇

-No one can teach you to See.

-Whoa

拜托,我们不能聊聊吗?

Look, come on, can't we talk?

你在那里学的英文?

欧葛蕾博士的学校吗?

Say, where'd you learn to speak English?

Dr. Augustine's school?

你很幼稚

You're like a baby

我需要你帮忙

I need your help

你不该来这里的

You should not be here

- 好,带我走

- 不行,回去吧

-Okay, take me with you.

-No! Go back

不要

No

回去吧

Go back

不要

No!

这…

What...

这是什么?

What are they?

圣树种子

Seeds of the Sacred Tree

非常纯洁的灵魂

Very pure spirits

那是怎么回事?

What was that all about?



Come

来啊

Come!

我们要去那里?

Where are we going?

来吧

Come

你叫什么名字?

What's your name?

糟糕

Shit!

好吧

Okay

大家冷静下来

calm people, calm

楚泰,你在干嘛?

WHat are you doing, Tsu'tey?

这些妖魔禁止进入这里

these demons are forbidden Here

出现神迹了

there Has been a sign

这是查希克要解决的问题

THis is a matter For the Tsahik

押他走

Bring him

这是怎么回事?

What's going on?

等等

Wait

发生什么事了?

What's happening?

嘿!

Hey!

父亲

Father...

我感受到你

...I see gou

这种动物…

THis creature...

你为什么把他带到这里?

...why do you bring him here?

我原本要杀了他

I was going to kill him...

结果伊娃显现了神迹

...but there was a sign From eywa

我说过…

I Have said...

…不准梦行者到这里来

...no dreamwalker will come Here

他说什么?

What's he saying?

他说什么?

What's he saying?

我闻出他是外来族

His alien smell Fills my nose

他说什么?

Hey, what's he saying?

我父亲在考虑要不要杀了你

My father is deciding whether to kill you

你父亲

伯父,幸会

Your father. it's nice to meet you, sir

都退后

Step back!

我来看看这个外星人

I will look at this alien

这是我母亲

That is Mother

她是查希克

负责解读伊娃的旨意

She is Tsahik,

the one who interprets the will of Eywa

谁是伊娃?

Who's Eywa?

你叫什么名字?

What are you called?

苏杰克

Jake Sully

- 你为什么来找我们?

- 我是来学习的

-Why did you come to us?

-I came to learn

我们教过地球人了

We have tried to teach other Sky People

自满的人很难教会

It is hard to fill a cup which is already full

我一点都不满,相信我

Well, my cup is empty, trust me

问欧葛蕾博士就知道了

我不是科学家

Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist

那你是什么?

What are you?

我是陆战队员

I was a Marine. A...

陆战族的战士

A warrior of the Jarhead clan

一位战士!

A warrior!

我能轻易就宰了他!

I could kill him easily!

不行!

I could kill him easily!

No!

这是第一个梦行者战士…

THis is the First warrior dreamwalker...

…我们见到了

...we Have seen

我们需要更详细地了解他

We neecd to learn more about him

女儿…

My Daughter...

…你负责教他我们的方式…

..you will teach him our way...

…像 @样的说话与走路

...to speak and walk as we do

为什么是我?这不公平…

why me? That's not fair...

就这么决定了

我女儿会教你我们的生活

It is decided.

My daughter will teach you our ways

苏杰克,你要好好学

Learn well, Jakesully

然后看看能否治好你的怪异行为

then we will see

if your insanity can be cured

晚安

Good evening

不用站起来了

Please don't get up

借过

Excuse me

对不起

Sorry

你好吗?

Hey, how you doing?

- 杰克!

- 他快醒了

-Jake, Jake!

-lle's in alpha

- 他快醒过来了

- 杰克

-He's coming out right now.

-Jake. Jake!

快点醒过来啊,对了

Come on back, kid. Come on. That's it

对了…

there you go. there you go, there you go

你没事了

You're okay. You're okay

该死,你超级投入

Damn! You were dug in like a tick

- 阿凡达安全吗?

- 很安全

-ls the avatar safe?

-Yeah, Doc

你不会相信我去了那里

And you are not gonna believe where I am

我们最后看到的是

the last thing we see is this Marine's ass

杰克消失在丛林里

桑纳托死神扑向他

disappearing into the brush with

this angry thanator coming after him

- 你不懂求生技巧啦

- 太精采了

-Hey, it's not something you can teach.

-That is awesome

我搞不懂为什么

You know, for reasons I cannot fathom

但欧马提卡雅族选上你

上帝保佑大家

the Omaticaya have chosen you.

God help us all

「陆战族」?

Jarhead clan?

- 对方信了?

- 我跟他们算是一家人了

-And it worked?

-Hey,I'm practically family

他们要研究我,我得学习融入他们

they're gonna study me.

I have to learn to be one of them

这叫抢得先机

That's called taking the initiative, son

- 你这种人多多益善

- 杰克,听着

-I wish I had 10 more like you.

-Look, Sully. Sully

搞清楚那些蓝猴子想怎样

Just find out what the blue monkeys want

我们给了他们

医疗、教育还有道路

You know,I mean, we try to give them

medicine, education, roads

结果他们只爱玩泥巴

But no, no, no, they like mud

我无所谓,只是他们…

And that wouldn't bother me,

it's just that they're...

谁来弄一下好吗…

12区

Hey, can you... Can somebody just...

Sector 12

好,再来…停

Okay, go, go, go, stop. Stop...

停!搞什么

Rich, stop! That's... Jesus!

他们的村子刚好座落在

难得素矿藏最丰富的地方

their damn village happens to be resting

on the richest unobtanium deposit

方圆百里内满满都是

你看这些白花花的钞票

within 200 klicks in any direction.

I mean,look at all that cheddar!

- 那谁要劝他们搬走?

- 你猜啊

-Well, who gets them to move?

-Guess

- 万一他们不肯走呢?

- 我敢说他们会走

-What if they won't go?

-I'm betting that they will

好…听着

Okay, okay, okay, okay, hey. Look. Look

杀纳美人很难看

Killing the indigenous looks bad

虽然股东不喜欢媒体丑闻

but there's one thing that shareholders

hate more than bad press

他们更讨厌难看的季报

规则不是我定的

and that's a bad quarterly statement.

I didn't make up the rules

找个诱因让他们离开吧

So just find me a carrot

that'll get them to move

不然,我们只好用武力了

otherwise it's gonna have to be

all stick. Okay?

给你三个月时间

到时推土机就会开过去

You got three months.

That's when the 'dozers get there

我们在浪费时间

Well, we're wasting time

我欣赏这家伙

I like this guy

- 现在…

- 好,我们再来看一次

-Guys, right now...

-Okay,let's run through them again

莫亚

龙小姐

Mo'at. Dragon lady

- 异屠可

- 异屠客,异屠客是酋长

-Eytucan.

-Eytukan. He's the clan leader

但莫亚是精神领袖,就像萨满

But she's the spiritual leader.

Like a shaman

了解

Got it

- 楚泰

- 楚泰

-T'su'tey.

-Tsu'tey

- 楚泰

- 他是未来的首领

-Tsu'tey.

-He'II be the next clan leader

- 奈蒂莉

- 她是未来的查希克

-Neytiri.

-She'II be the next Tsahik

他们会配对

they become a mated pair

- 那伊娃是谁?

- 伊娃是谁?

-So who's this Eywa?

-Who's Eywa?

这是他们的神

他们的女神是万物的化身

Only their deity. their goddess,

made up of all living things

他们所知的一切

Everything they know!

如果你有受训就会知道

You'd know this

if you had any training whatsoever

谁跟酋长的女儿有约啊?

Who's got a date

with the chief's daughter?

- 拜托,这…

- 你们两个别闹了

-Come on. That's...

-All right, knock it off, you two

走吧,村落的生活很早开始

Let's go. Villa ge life sta rts ea rly

别做太瞎的蠢事

Don't do anything unusually stupid

小子,冷静点

Easy, boy

贝尔是母的

Pale is female

了解

小姐,冷静点

Okay. Easy, girl

这是萨黑鲁

缔结关系

That is tsaheylu, the bond

摸摸它

Feel her

感觉它的心跳

它的呼吸

Feel her heartbeat. Her breath

感受它健壮的腿

Feel her strong legs

你可以告诉它要做什么

You may tell her what to do

用心告诉它

Inside

现在…

告诉它要去那里

For now, say where to go

往前

Forward !

- 你该走了

- 不要,你会想我

-You should go away.

-No, you'd miss me

我就知道你会说英文

I knew you could speak English

这个外星人什么都学不会的

THis alien will learn notHing...

岩石都比较好教

...a rock sees more...

你看他

...look at him

再一次

Again

攻击家园树很困难

If you want to hit this thing,

it's gonna be complicated

你的扫瞄显示不出内部结构

Your scan doesn't show

the internal structure

这是外围的护栏

there's an outer row of columns

很坚固,这里是第二圈

Real heavy duty.

there's a secondary ring here

里面还有一圈

他们有个螺旋状的核心结构

and an inner ring.

there's a core structure like a spiral

用来上下移动

That's how they move up and down

我们需要每个护栏的精准扫描

We're gonna need accurate scans

on every column

收到

Roger that

结构部分你还有补充吗?

What else can you tell us

about the structure?

我猜第二圈可以负重

I'm guessing this secondary ring,

that's also load-bearing

- 我们要去那里?

- 离开这里

-So where are we going?

-Getting out of Dodge

我不要让赛帕克跟柯迈斯搅局

I'm not about to let Selfridge

and Quaritch micro-manage this thing

26区的深山里有个行动主机

there's a mobile link

up at Site 26 we can work out of

可以用

way up in the mountains

哈利路亚山脉?

the Hallelujah Mountains?

- 对

- 你是说真的?

-That's right.

-Are you serious?

- 对

- 太好了!

-Yeah.

-Yes !

听过潘多拉传奇的漂浮山脉吗?

the legendary floating mountains

of Pandora. Heard of them?

我们快到了

We're getting close

你看我的设备

Yeah,look at my instruments

我们到流动漩涡了

Yep. We're in the Flux Vortex

进行目视飞行

We're VFR from here on

目视飞行是什么?

What's VFR?

就是走路要看路

Means you gotta see where you're going

- 这里什么都看不见啊

- 没错,很衰吧

-You can't see anything.

-Exactly. Ain't that a bitch?

天啊

Oh, my God

看看你们的表情

You should see your faces

感谢您搭乘潘多拉航空

Thank you for flying Air Pandora

欢迎光临营地

Welcome to camp

- 所以,这是我的床铺

- 好恶心

-So, this is my bunk.

-This stuff is nasty

- 诺姆,你睡下面

- 好

-Norm, go under.

-All right

- 葛蕾什么都看在眼里

- 楚迪,你睡上面

-Grace didn't miss a thing,

-Trudy, you'll take the top one

她知道我跟上校暗中往来

She knew I was talking to the Colonel

但她要靠我跟纳美人打好关系

But I had what she needed,

a wa y back in with the clan

所以她不跟我计较

so she's pla ying nice

杰克,左转

你是最后面的主机

All right. Jake, hang a left.

You'll be in the link at the end

波拉最不会故障

Unit one. Beulah. She's the least glitchy

搞什么

Holy shit!

不要看它的眼睛

Do not look in her eye

伊卡兰不是马

lkran is not horse

完成萨黑鲁后

Once tsaheylu is made

伊卡兰终身只会跟随一名猎人

ikran will fly with only one hunter

in the whole life

想变成塔龙玉…也就是猎人

To become taronyu, hunter

你跟伊卡兰得互相选定对方

you must choose your own ikran

and he must choose you

- 什么时候?

- 等你准备好的时候

-When?

-When you are ready



影像日记12

Okay. This is video log 12

时间是晚上9点32分

Time's 2132

我现在得录吗?我很想睡觉

Do I have to do this now?

I really need to get some rack

不行,趁记忆犹新的时候吧

No, now. When it's fresh

好,地点:营地

Okay, location, shack

日子开始模糊成一团了

and the days are starting to blur together

纳美语很难学

the language is a pain, but, you know

但我想这就像拆装武器一样

一直重复动作就会熟练

I figure it's like field-stripping a weapon,

Just repetition, repetition

- 纳尼

- 纳里

-Navi.

- Nari

- 纳离

-「纳里」!

-Nari.

- Narrri !

纳莉!

Narrri!

苏尔尼乌…用力一点

Txur nl'ul, Stronger

奈蒂莉觉得我是脑残

Neytiri calls me skxawng. it means moron

这个手势很重要

This is a very important part ofit

- 诺姆最近的态度变好了

- 我感受到你

-Norm 's attitude has improved lately,

-I see you. I see you

这不只是我看到你在我面前

But it's not just,

I'm seeing you in front of me

而是我看进你的内心

it's I see into you. I See you

很高兴他归队,但他也觉得我脑残

it's good he's back on board,

but he thinks I'm a skxawng, too

「我了解你」你得搞清楚差别

I'm accepting you. I understand you.

So you gotta get this, okay?

我要闪了,好吗?走吧

I gotta run! Okay? Let's go

我的脚变壮了

我一天跑得比一天远

My feet are getting tougher,

I can run farther every day

我得信任我的身体才能做事

I have to trust my body

to know what to do

你看

Yeah! Check it out!

妈的

Oh, crap!

每天都在观察水坑旁的小路

Every dayit's reading the trails,

the tracks at the waterhole

最微弱的气味跟声音

the tiniest scents and sounds

她老是在说能量的流动

动物的灵魂

She's alwa ys going on about

the flow of energy, the spirits of animals

希望期末不会考环保议题

I really hope this tree-hugger crap

isn't on the final

你要学的不只是手眼协调

This isn't just about eye-hand

coordination out there, you know

你还得听她说些什么

You need to listen to what she says

通过她的眼光看森林

Try to see the forest through her eyes

抱歉,是我在录影像日记耶

Excuse me. This is my video log here

我跟奈蒂莉不学快一点就死定了

With Neytiri, it's learn fast or die

不要闹了

You gotta be kidding me

我说服莫亚同意让葛蕾过来

I talked Mo'at into

letting Grace into the village

瞧,你们长大了

Look how bigyou are

学校收掉后,葛蕾第一次回来

it's the first time

since her school was closed down

你们如此漂亮

You are so pretty

不行,给我回来

No, you don't. Come back here

用餐愉快

Bon appetit

陆战队的,走吧

Come on, Marine

我试着了解

纳美人跟森林的

I'm trying to understand

this deep connection

密切关连

the people have to the forest

她提到一个能量网络

She talks about a network of energy

会在万物之间流通

that flows through all living things

她说所有的能量都是借来的

She sa ys all energy is only borrowed

有一天你得归还

and one da y you have to give it back

我感受到你…

I see you...

…兄弟

...Brother

…谢谢你

...and thank you

你的心灵将伴随着伊娃

Your spirit goes with Eywa

你的躯体将留下

Your body stays behind...

…成为人们的一部分

...to become part of the people

一刀毙命

A clea n kill

你准备好了

You are ready

学习骑伊卡兰

我们叫它们灵鸟

Learning to ride an ikran,

we call them banshees

每个猎人都得通过这个考验

is the test every young hunter has to pass

想要成功,你就得跟随灵鸟

But to do that,

you gotta go where the banshees are

呜啊

Oo-rah

现在呢?

Now what?

苏杰克先来

Jakesully will go first

现在你要选择你的伊卡兰

你要用内心去感受

Now you choose your ikran,

This you must feel inside

如果它也选了你,就学我刚才的动作

If he also chooses you,

move quick like I showed

你只有一次机会,杰克

You will have one chance, Jake

我要怎么知道它选上我?

How willI know if he chooses me?

它会试图杀掉你

He will try to kill you

太好了

Outstanding

我们来跳舞吧

Let's dance

那个脑残快没命了

That moron's going to die

不要害怕,战士

Don't be afraid, warrior

快点缔结关系

Make the bond!

不!

No!

杰克!

Jake

杰克,萨黑鲁!

Tsaheylu, Jake

萨黑鲁

Tsaheylu!

住手

Stop!

没错,你是我的

Yeah, that's right. You're mine. Huh?

第一次飞行会确认关系,不能等

First flight seals the bond.

You cannot wait

- 想着…飞!

- 飞吧?

-Think, Fly!

-Fly?

该死

God damn!

糟糕

Oh, shit!

闭嘴,不要乱飞

Shut up and fly straight!

就是这样,左边

That's it. Bank left!

水平飞行!就是这样

Level out! That's it

苏杰克!

Jakesully!

嘿!

Hey!

走吧

Let's go!

太好了,我会了

Yeah, baby,I got this!

该死

Oh, shit!

虽然我骑马的技术不好

但我很会骑灵鸟

I ma y not be much of a horse guy,

but I was born to do this

耶!

Yeah!

- 我像这样飞,你是这样

- 好、好

-I came like this. This you.

-Yeah, yeah

- 我转弯,感觉到风,我用力转弯

- 我转得超猛…

-I turn. I feel the wind. I turn very strong.

-Look, yeah, see, I banked so hard...

灵魂之树

the Tree of Souls

这是他们最神圣的地方

it's their most sacred place

看到这些颜色错乱的流动漩涡吗?

See the Flux Vortex

in these false color images?

我的设备就是被它搞挂的

Yeah, that's what messes up

my instruments

哪里有非常有趣的生物现象

there is something really interesting

going on in there biologically

我超想拿到样本

I would die to get samples

外人不能进去

Outsiders are strictly forbidden

你真是好狗运

You lucky swine

我是冷血的空中猎人

天上的死神

I was a stone-cold aerial hunter,

Death from above

唯一的问题是,你不是唯一的猎人

Only problem ls, you re not the only one

俯冲

Dive !

快走

Go, go!

跟我来

Follow me!

我们的人叫它迅雷翼兽

Our guys call it a Great Leonopteryx

这是托鲁克

最后幻影

It is Toruk, Last Shadow

对啦

碰到它死路一条

Yeah, right. it's the last one you ever see

我的曾曾祖父是托鲁克玛托

My grandfather's grandfather

wa sToruk Macto

最后幻影骑士

Rider of Last Shadow

他骑迅雷翼兽?

He rode this?

托鲁克选上他

Toruk chose him

纳美人历史上只发生过5次

It has only happened five times

since the time of the First Songs

- 那很久了

- 对

-That's a long time.

-Yes

托鲁克玛托很伟大

Toruk Mactowas mighty

他在大苦难时代凝聚族群

He brought the clans together

in a time of great sorrow

所有纳美人都知道这段历史

All Na'vi people know the story

如今一切都混乱了

在潘多拉上才是真实的世界

Everything is backwards now,

Like out there is the true world

在这里就像一场梦

and in here is the dream

很难相信时间才过了3个月

it's hard to believe

it's only been three months

我快记不得从前的生活了

I can barely remember my old life

我都不知道自己是谁了

I don't know who I am anymore

还记得这趟任务的目的吧

Haven't gotten lost in the woods,

have you?

你上次报告到现在超过两礼拜

Your last report was

more than two weeks ago

我开始怀疑你的决心

I'm starting to doubt your resolve!

我认为终止任务的时候到了

the way I see it,

it's time to terminate the mission

不,我可以完成

No,I can do this

你已经完成了

You already have

你提供了有用的情报

You give me good, usable intel

灵魂之树这个地方…

This Tree of Souls place

等双方打起来能让我牵制他们

Yeah, I got them by the balls with that

when this turns into a shit fight

我们一定会打起来

which it will. Yeah

你该归队了

Now it's time to come in

对了

By the way

你可以再走路了

you gonna get your legs back

公司已经同意,都搞定了

Yeah. I got your corporate approval.

it's a done deal

你今天晚上就可以回地球

Gonna have you on a shuttle tonight

我是说话算话的人

I'm a man of my word

我得完成训练

I gotta finish this

还有一件事要做

there's one more thing

一场仪式

这是成为纳美人的最后阶段

Ceremony.it's the final stage

of becoming a man

我做到了,就是他们的一分子

If I do it, I'm one of them

他们就会信任我

And they'll trust me

我可以跟他们谈搬家的条件

And I can negotiate

the terms of their relocation

下士,那你最好完成这件事

Well, then,

you'd better get it done, Corporal

纳美人说每个人都会出生两次

the Na'vi say

that every person is born twice

第二次是你在族人当中

取得永久的地位

the second time is when you earn

your place among the People forever

你现在是欧马提卡雅族之子了

You are now a son of the Omaticaya

纳美人的一分子

You are part of the people





Come. Come

这是祷告被聆听的地方

This is a place for prayers to be heard

有时候会应验

And sometimes answered

这些树叫奥楚爱莫奇亚

We call these trees Utraya Mokri

声音之树

the Tree of Voices

我们祖先的声音

the voices of our ancestors

我听得到

I can hear them

杰克

they live, Jake

他们跟伊娃同在

within Eywa

你现在是欧马提卡雅族了

You are Omaticaya now

你可以拜家园树

You may make your bow

from the wood of Hometree

然后选一个女人

And you may choose a woman

我们有很多好女人

We have many fine women

尼娜唱歌最好听

Ninat is the best singer

我不想要尼娜

But I don't want Ninat

贝蕾很会打猎

Peyral is a good hunter

对,她是优秀的猎人

Yeah, she is a good hunter

我已经选好了

I've already chosen

但这个女人也得选我才行

But this woman must also choose me

她已经选了

She already has

杰克,我跟你在一起了

I am with you now, Jake

我们终身相许

We are mated for life

杰克,你在搞什么?

What the hell are you doing, Jake?

杰克!

Ma Jake

别忘了阶段整合

Don't forget your phase integration

- 杰克

- 按下中间钮

-Jake!

-No, no, the middle button

- 你得吃点东西

- 对,就是那个

-You gotta eat something.

-Yeah, there you go

杰克!

醒一醒啊,杰克

Jake! Jake. Wake up! Jake, please!

别逼我强喂跛子

Don't make me force-feed a cripple

葛蕾,我不想…

Grace,I don't want... Hey!

杰克!

Jake



Okay

我吃饱了,走吧

Here. I'm done. Let's go

你上次洗澡是什么时候?

And when was the last time

you took a shower?

- 我不用洗澡

- 天啊,陆战队有够脏

-I don't need a shower.

-Jesus, Marine

杰克!

Jake

醒一醒啊!

杰克,醒一醒啊!

Jake! Wake up! Jake! Wake up!

嘿!

Hey!

停下来!

Stop! Stop!

- 杰克!

- 回去,停下来!

-Jake!

-Go back, stop!

老大

Hey, boss

嘿!

Hey!

- 干嘛?

- 有个纳美人

-What?

-I got a native

在猛挥

他挡住我的推土机了

doing the funky chicken here.

He's blocking my blade

继续开,他会闪开

Well, keep going. He'll move

他们得搞清楚我们不会停下来

快开

these people have to learn

that we don't stop. Come on, go, go, go

停下来

Stop! Hey!

走开

Go! Go!

看吧?他闪开了

there, see? He moved

老兄…不要!

Dude, dude. Whoa, dude! Dude, no!

无讯号

I'm blind

我看不到了

- 杰克!

- 奈蒂莉!

-Jake!

-Neytiri!

快跑

Here, come on!

在这里…停格!

Freeze it right there

放大

Scale up. Enhance

混蛋

Son of a bitch

不可思议

Unbelievable

- 找个驾驶过来

- 是的,首长

-Get me a pilot.

-Yes, sir

楚泰将领导主战派

Tsu'tey will lead the war party

停,拜托

Stop please !

这将会使事情变更糟

THis will only make it worse

没你说话的份

You do not speak here!

我们将攻击他们的要害

We will strike them in the Heart

楚泰,不要这么做

Tsu'tey! Don't do this

- 你!

- 兄弟

-You !

-Listen. Brother...

- 你跟这女人配对了?

- 糟糕

-You mated with this woman?

-Oh, shit

这是真的吗?

Is this true?

我们在伊娃面前配对了

已成定局

We are mated before Eywa. It is done

兄弟,拜托

Brother, please

不要攻击地球人

你这么做会害死很多族人

Do not attack the Sky People.

Many Omaticaya will die if you do

你不是我的兄弟

You are not my brother!

我不是你的敌人

And I am not your enemy!

敌人在外头,他们的武力强大

the enemy is out there,

and they are very powerful!

前进,前进

Go! Go! Go!

- 我可以跟他们谈

- 不用谈了

-I can talk to them.

-No more talk

楚泰!

Tsu'tey!

我是欧马提卡雅人,你们的一分子

I am Omaticaya.I am one of you

我有说话的权利

And I have the right to speak

我有些事情要说…

I Have something to say...

…对所有的人说

...to all of you

这些话就像我心中的大石

the words are like stones in my heart

抱歉,不行,等等!

Sir,I'm sorry. No, no, no! Hold on!

你不能干扰连线

You can't interrupt a link in progress!

这么做很危险

it's very dangerous!

葛蕾!

Grace!

糟了

Oh, no

- 等等

- 不要过来

-Wait !

-Stay down, sir

好,听着

Okay. Look...

我被派来这里…

I was sent here to...

你看?

You see?

这是一个假冒的恶魔

It is a demon in a false body

- 你疯了吗?

- 你太过分了

-Are you out of your goddamn mind?

-You crossed the line

把这废物推出去

Wheel this meat out of here

杰克!这是怎么回事?

Jake! What the hell is going on here?

你让我失望了

You let me down, son

怎么了

So, what

你找到一个当地的马子

you find yourself some local tail

完全忘了你是哪一边的吗?

and you just completely forget

what team you're playing for?

帕克,我们还来得及抢救状况

Parker, there is time

to salvage the situation

- 帕克…

- 给我闭嘴

-Parker...

-Shut your pie hole!

不然怎样?你要开枪打我吗?

Or what, Ranger Rick?

You gonna shoot me?

- 我能这么做

- 你得管好你的走狗

-I could do that.

-You need to muzzle your dog

大家可以冷静一点吗?

Yeah, can we just take this down

a couple of notches, please?

你想保住你们的人吗?

You say you want to

keep your people alive?

那就乖乖听她的话

You start by listening to her

那些树对欧马提卡雅族

Those trees were sacred to the Omaticaya

- 很神圣

- 你知道吗?

-in a way you can't imagine.

-You know what?

你丢根树枝到空中

You throw a stick in the air around here

它就会掉到圣蕨上

it's gonna land on some sacred fern

- 老天

- 我说的

-for Christ's sake!

-l'm not talking

可不是什么邪教巫术

about some kind of pagan voodoo here.

I'm talking about something real

那是能实际测量的森林生物学

something measurable

in the biology of the forest

那到底是什么?

Which is what, exactly?

我们认为树根之间

What we think we know

有某种电气化学交流

is that there is some kind of

electrochemical communication

就像神经元之间的突触

between the roots of the trees,

like the synapses between neurons

每棵树跟周围的树有一万个连结

And each tree has ten-to-the-fourth

connections to the trees around it

而潘多拉有一兆棵树

And there are ten-to-the-twelfth trees

on Pandora

我想他们的树很多

Which is a lot, I'm guessing

这个连结比人脑还要多

it's more connections

than the human brain

懂了吗?这是一个网络

Get it? it's a network

这是一个全球网

纳美人可以自由存取

It's a global network,

and the Na'vi can access it

他们能上传下载资料、存贮器

they can upload and download data.

Memories

在你刚刚破坏的地点

At sites like the one you just destroyed

没错

Yes!

你们在哪里嗑了什么?

What the hell have you people

been smoking out there?

那只不过是树嘛

they're just goddamn trees!

- 帕克,你得醒过来

- 你才得醒过来

-You need to wake up, Parker.

-No. You need to wake up

这个世界的财富不在地下

而是在我们四周

the wealth of this world isn't

in the ground. it's all around us

纳美人知道这一点,所以要捍卫

the Na'vi know that,

and they are fighting to defend it

如果你想跟他们分享这个世界

就得了解他们

If you want to share this world with them,

you need to understand them

我认为我们很了解啊

这一点要多亏杰克

I'd say we understand them just fine,

thanks to Jake here

博士,你过来看一下

Hey, Doc, come take a look

纳美人不会放弃的

they re not gonna give up their home

他们不会谈条件的

theyre not gonna make a deal

他们要什么?淡啤酒?

For whatl Lite beer?

蓝色牛仔裤?

And blue jeans?

我们没有他们想要的东西

there's nothing that we have

that they want

我被派来执行任务是浪费时间

Ever ything they sent me out here to do

is a waste of time

纳美人绝对不会离开家园树

they re never gonna lea ve Hometree

所以既然破局,事情就很简单了

So, since a deal can't be made,

I guess things get real simple

杰克?谢了

我超激动的

Jake, thanks. I'm getting all emotional

我很想用力亲你一下

I might just give you a big wet kiss

我会把纳美人的伤亡降到最低

I'll do it with minimal casualties

to the indigenous

我会先用催泪煤气驱赶

I'll drive them out with gas first

这么做很人道

It'll be humane

算是啦

More or less

好,发动攻击吧

All right, let's pull the trigger

- 快点

- 天啊

-Come on, people.

-Oh, man

快点准备好,出发

Let's pack it up, let's go

掠夺就是这样

This is how it's done

有人霸占你想要的东西

When people are sitting

on shit that you want

把他们变成敌人

你抢起来就天经地义了

you make them your enemy.

then you're justified in taking it

柯迈斯要派遣超战机

他要攻打家园树

Quaritch is rolling the gunships.

He's gonna hit Hometree

我的天

My God

- 欧博士,你不能上来

- 帕克,走开

-Dr. Augustine! You cannot be up here!

-Back off!

等等,你会对这些人…

Parker. Wait. Stop.

these are people you're about to...

- 不、不、不

- 我叫你走开

-No. No, no, no, no.

-I said back off!

纳美人是住在树上的野人

they're fly-bitten savages

that live in a tree!

好吗?

你看看四周吧

All right? Look around!

我不知道你怎么看

但我看到超多树,他们可以搬家

I don't know about you,

but I see a lot of trees! they can move!

- 你们让开好吗?

- 是的,首长

-Can you guys just please...

-Yes, sir

家园树里有很多家庭

有小孩、宝宝

there are families in there.

there are children. Babies

你要杀小孩吗?

Are you gonna kill children?

你不想背这种罪孽的,相信我

You don't want that kind of blood

on your hands. Believe me

让我去说服他们

Just let me try to talk them out

他们信任我

they trust me

快点调整,我们要进去了

Calibrate fast. We're going in, right now

调整三、四号主机

Calibrating three and four

- 启动程序

- 启动中,30秒后完成

-Run sequence.

-Initiating. Thirty seconds

听我说,给你们一小时

Listen to me. You've got one hour

你不希望我们攻击时女友在里头

Unless you want your girlfriend in there

when the ax comes down

就叫大家快点离开,一小时

you get them to evacuate. One hour

父亲

Father !

母亲

Mother !

异屠客,我有话要说

eytukan, I have something to say

大家听着

Listen!

苏杰克,你说吧

speak, jakesully

大的灾难将向我们而来…

A great evilis upon us...

这些人将由天空…

the sky people are coming...

…摧毁家园树

...to destrog Hometree

听着,跟村民说人类快来了

Look, tell them

they're gonna be here soon

大家不离开就会没命

You have to leave, or you're gonna die

你确定吗?

Are you certain of this?

我被派来学习你们的生活

Look, they sent me here to learn your ways

有一天我就能传达这个信息

你们也会相信

so one day I could bring this message

and that you would believe it

杰克,你在说什么?

你早就知道会发生这种事?

What are you saying, Jake?

You knew this would happen?



Yes

听着,一开始我只是奉命行事

Look, at first it was just orders

后来一切改变了

and then everything changed

好吗?

我爱上了…

Okay? I fell in love

我爱上这块土地

我爱上欧马提卡雅族

I fell in love with the forest

and with the Omaticaya people

我也爱上了你

And with you

- 我当初信任你!

- 我爱上了你

-I trusted you.

-With you. With you

- 我信任你!

- 请你现在相信我

-l trusted you!

-Trust me now, please

你永远不会成为我们一分子

You will never be one of the People!

- 我不应该…

- 我们试着阻止他们了

-I shouldn't have...

-We tried to stop them !

奈蒂莉,别这样

Neytiri, please! Please

捆住他们

Bind them

快点离开

Leave now!

你们得走

他们要来了

You have to go. they're coming!

一分钟后抵达目标

Time on target, one mike

收到,目标进入视线

Copy,We have a visual

了解,维持飞行踪向030

Roger that, Stay on heading 030

收到,方向030

Roger, 030

- 快点进森林!

- 他们来了

-Run to the forest!

-they're coming!

- 他们会摧毁这个地方

- 奈蒂莉,你得立刻离开

-they will destroy this place.

-Neytiri, you must go now!

快点进森林!快跑啊

Run to the forest! Run!

快跑啊!

Run! Run!

不要害怕

Have no Fear

不!

该死,快跑啊

No! God damn it, run!

带伊卡兰…

Take the ikran...

…从上面攻击

...attack from above

好大的树

That is one big damn tree

这个嘛…

我看外交工作失败了

Well, well, well.

I'd say diplomacy has failed

好了,把任务完成吧

All right, people, let's get this done!

我要所有的煤气弹瞄准入口

I want every gas round you got

right in the front door

了解,煤气弹准备发射

Roger. CS .40's going hot

- 发射

- 发射中

-Fire.

-Firing

中了,你是神枪手

Bingo. Mighty good shooting, ace

首长,他们开火了

Sir, they've opened fire

这是开我玩笑吧

You've got to be kidding me!

这些蠢蛋搞不清楚状况

these dumb bastards

ain't getting the message

加强火力

All right, let's turn up the heat

- 改用燃烧弹

- 改用燃烧弹

-Switch incendiaries!

-Switching incendiaries

发射

Fire

糟了

No!

叫所有人到森林

Get everyone to the forest

蟑螂就是这么驱散的

And that's how you scatter the roaches

奈蒂莉

Neytiri!

我们得走了,他要摧毁护栏

We gotta move!

He's gonna blow the columns!

我的天

My God!

- 莫亚,不要!

- 如果你是我们的一分子

-Mo'at! No!

-lf you are one of us

就帮帮我们

help us

所有单位,改用导弹

All call signs, switch missiles

猛攻西边护栏的底部

Give me HE's

at the base of the west columns

这边

This way!

骑士小队改用导弹

Rider section, switch missiles

- 一号准备完成

- 二号完成

-One's good,

-Two's rocks up

- 三号完成

- 好啊,来点成绩吧

-Three's up,

-Yeah, baby, get some!

枪手待命中

Charlie Oscar, Gunrunner standing by

- 摧毁家园树

- 准许发射

-Bring it down.

-Cleared hot

快点,葛蕾,快走

Come on, Grace, move!

头往下

Down! Head down!

快点,下来

Come on, come on! Down!

- 命中

- 确实命中目标

-Solid hits,

-Solid rocks on target

去他的

Screw this

你在做什么?

Hey! What the hell are you doing?

我从军可不是为了这种鸟事

I didn't sign up for this shit!

重复攻击,火力全开

Repeat, Ripple fire

快跑!

Go! Go! Go!

不!回来啊

No, no, get back! Back!

快点走!

Come on! Come on, move! Move!

大家表现很好

今晚第一轮的庆功酒算我的

That's good work, people.

First round's on me tonight

快走吧

Let's boogie

指挥机从左方回车

Dragon coming left heading home

枪手往左

Gunrunner coming left

- 雷电小队收到

- 骑士小队收到

-Thunder copies,

-Rider section copies

父亲!

Father !

女儿…

Daughter...

拿着…我的…弓箭

take...my...bow

保护人民

protect the people

奈蒂莉

Neytiri!

- 对不起…

- 走开

-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

-Get away

走开!

Get away!

离开这里

Get away from here!

再也不要回来

Never come back!

中断连线

Pull the plug

- 你不能这么做
阿凡达 中英字幕(转载) 阿凡达 中英

- 让开!

-No, you can't do that!

-You can't do that!

- 冷静,冷静下来!

- 不!拜托!

-Calm down! Calm down!

-No! Please!

我原本梦想成为带来和平的战士

I was a warrior

who dreamed he could bring peace

不过你迟早得清醒过来

Sooner or later, though,

you alwa ys have to wake up

我们走

Let's go!

放他下来

Put him down!

你是个杀人凶手

You murderer!

兄弟,你好吗?好久不见

What's going on, brother?

Long time no see



Hey

我个人认为这些环保叛徒

没资格吃牛排

Personally, I don't feel these

tree-hugging traitors deserve steak

他们有牛排吃?胡说,让我看

they get steak? That's bullshit.

Let me see that

你知道这是什么,趴下

Yeah. You know what that is. Down

- 楚迪

- 趴好

-Trudy!

-AII the way down

麦斯

Max!

楚迪,启动飞机,快走

Trudy, fire up the ship! Go!

拿着

Here

- 一切安全,快点

- 给你

-Clear. Come on.

-Here you go

麦斯,你留下来

我需要我能信任的内应

Max, stay here.

I need someone on the inside I can trust

好,走吧

Okay. Go

安全

Clea r

走吧

Come on, baby

上校?首长?

我这里出状况了

Colonel? Sir? I got a situation here

S16号擅自出动

lt's Samson 1-6.

Unauthorized engine start

三!

Three!

快点

Come on!

戴上面罩

Mask on!

有毒气!

Gas, gas, gas!

有人开火,我们快走吧

I'm taking fire! Let's go!

抓住我的手

快,大家进来,走吧

Grab my hand!

Come on, we're in. Let's go!

走吧

Come on,let's go! Let's go, go!

上校

Colonel!

- 耶

- 太好了,漂亮!

-Yeah! Yeah!

-AII right! Yes!

- 该死

- 大家都还好吗?

-Crap.

-Everybody all right back there?

好啊

Oh, yeah, baby!

- 诺姆,你还好吧?

- 没事

-Norm, you good?

-Yeah !

我的一整天都毁了

This is gonna ruin my whole day

- 葛蕾中弹了

- 什么?

-Grace is hit!

-What?

- 快拿急救箱

- 急救箱!

-Get the trauma kit.

-Trauma kit!

- 用力压好

- 急救箱在前面的舱壁上

-Keep the pressure on, Grace.

-Trauma kit's forward, on the bulkhead

- 葛蕾,撑着点

- 不要紧,我没事

-Hang on, Grace.

-Doesn't matter. it's fine

- 可以走了

- 往上拉

- You re good to go,

-Take it up!

等等,我在往上飞了

Hold on, I m pulling pitch

安全了

You're clear!

往北走,到深山里头

Just keep going north.

Get us deep in the mountains

收到

Copy that

- 诺姆,你在上面还好吗?

- 我还行

-Norm, you all good up there?

- Yep! Still here

起码他们没办法追过来

不能这么深入漩涡

Well, at least they can't track us up here.

Not this far into the Vortex

流动漩涡在灵魂之树最强,对吗?

it's strongest at the Tree of Souls, right?



Yeah

很好,我们往哪里去吧

Good. 'Cause that's where we're going

好痛

Ouch

你这个三岁小孩

You big baby

我们在动了

We're moving

葛蕾,我会找人救你的

I'm gonna get you some help, Grace

别忘了,我是科学家

I'm a scientist, remember?

我不相信童话故事

I don't believe in fairy tales

纳美人能救你

the People can help you

我知道

I know it

他们干嘛帮我们?

Why would they help us?

纳美人说伊娃会照应大家

the People say Eywa will provide

失去家园与希望后

With no home, no hope

他们只会去一个地方

there was only one place they could go

连结在运作了

Link's running

- 杰克,你有什么计划?

- 我没有计划

-What's the plan here, Jake?

-there's no plan

楚泰现在是欧罗伊克坦了

他不会让你靠近的

Tsu'tey is Olo'eyktan now.

He's not gonna let you near that place

我总得试试

I gotta try

发射中

Launching

被驱逐之人

Outcast

叛徒

Betra yer

外星人

A lien

纳美人不信任我了

I was in the place the eye does not see

我们需要彼此的帮助

I needed their help, and they needed mine

但要再度面对他们

But to ever face them again

我就得加把劲

I was gonna have to take it

to a whole new level

有时人的一生就靠一次疯狂的举动

Sometimes your whole life boils down

to one insane move

我们得做一件事

there's something we gotta do

你不会喜欢的

You're not gonna like it

我认为托鲁克在空中最凶猛

the wa y I had it figured,

Toruk is the baddest cat in the sky

没人会攻击它

Nothing attacks him

小心了

Easy, boy

所以它何必往上看?

So why would he ever look upl

不过这纯属推论

But that was just a theory

托鲁克玛托?

Toruk Mactol

我感受到你

I See you

我感受到你

I See you

杰克,我本来好怕

I was afraid, Jake

为我的人民担心

For my people

现在我不怕了

I'm not anymore

楚泰,未来酋长继承人…

Tsu'tey, son of Ateyo...

…我站在你面前…

...I stand before you...

…准备为欧马提卡雅族效命

...ready to serve the Omaticaya people

你是欧罗伊克坦

也是伟大的战士

You are Olo'eyktan,

and you are a great warrior

没有你我办不到

I can't do this without you

托鲁克玛托

Toruk Macto

我会跟你一起飞翔

I will fly with you

我朋友快死了

My friend is dying

葛蕾快死了

Grace is dying

我请求伊娃救她

I beg the help of Eywa

葛蕾,你看我们在那里

Look where we are, Grace

我得采集一些样本

I need to take some samples

大地之母可能会选择

解救阿凡达

the Great Mother may choose

to save all that she is

里头的她

in this body

有可能吗?

Is that possible?

她得通过伊娃之眼以后再回来

She must pass through the eye of Eywa

and return

不过,苏杰克

But, Jakesully

她非常虚弱

she is very weak

葛蕾,你撑着点

他们要治你的伤

Hang on, Grace. they're gonna fix you up

所有纳美人的母亲

Hear us please, All Mother

伊娃,请帮助她

Eywa, Help Her

请听我们诉说…

Take this spirit into you...

…吸收这个灵魂

...and breathe her back to us

让她能够回到我们身边…

Let Her walk among us...

…以一个真正纳美人的身份

...as one of the people

杰克

Jake

葛蕾

Grace

杰克,我在伊娃这里

I'm with her, Jake

她是真的

She's real!

葛蕾?

葛蕾,葛蕾!

Grace? Grace, please. Grace!

怎么了?

What's happening?

这是怎么一回事?

What's happening?

葛蕾

Grace!

葛蕾

Grace!

发生什么事了?

What's happening?

有用吗?

Did it work?

她的伤势太严重了,来不及了

Her wounds were too great.

It was not enough time

她现在在伊娃哪里

She is with Eywa now

你允许的话

我要发言

With your permission, I will speak now

请你帮我翻译

You would honor me by translating

地球人传达一个信息给我们

the Sky People have sent us a message

他们可以为所欲为

that they can take whatever they want

任谁都阻止不了

and no one can stop them

但我们要传达一个信息给他们

Well, we will send them a message

大家乘着风尽快飞走

You ride out as fast

as the wind can carry you

找其他族过来

You tell the other clans to come

跟他们说托鲁克玛托召唤他们

You tell them Toruk Macto calls to them

大家跟我一起飞吧

And you fly now with me!

我的兄弟们

姊妹们

My brothers! Sisters!

我们要让地球人知道

And we will show the Sky People

他们不能为所欲为

that they cannot take whatever they want

这里

and that this

这是我们的土地

this is our land!

耶!

Yah!

耶!

Yah!

耶!

Yah!

我们乘着风往四面八方飞去

We rode out to the four winds

到平原找马族

To the horse clans of the plain

把他们赶回去

Back to the stars!

到东海找伊卡兰人

To the ikran people of the Eastern Sea

为了我们的子孙后代

For our children's children!

托鲁克玛托一召唤他们

他们全来了

When Toruk Macto called them, they came

耶!

Yah!

这个基地的每个人

Everyone on this base, every one of you

都在为生存努力

is fighting for survival

这是不争的事实

That's a fact!

外头有一群纳美人集结准备攻击

there's an aboriginal horde out there

massing for an attack

这些轨道画面告诉我

Now, these orbitalimages tell me

敌军人数在一天内已经从几百人

that the hostiles' numbers

have gone from a few hundred

增加到两千多人

to well over 2,000 in one day

而且人数还在增加当中

And more are pouring in

一个礼拜内,人数可能会到两万

In a week's time,

there could be 20,000 of them

到时候,他们会侵略我们

At that point,

they will overrun our perimeter

我们可不容许这件事发生

Well, that's not gonna happen!

只有先发制人才能安全

Our only security lies

in pre-emptive attack

我们要以暴制暴

We will fight terror with terror

敌军以为他们的神

Now, the hostiles believe

that this mountain stronghold of theirs

会保护

is protected by their...

这座山

their deity

等我们摧毁他们的据点

And when we destroy it

我们要炸得他们魂飞魄散

we will blast a crater

in their racial memory so deep

永远离这个地方远远的

that they won't come

within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again

这也是不争的事实

And that, too, is a fact

对!没错

Yeah! Yeah

炸药

杰克,这里很夸张,全面动员

他们要把飞行器变成轰炸机

Jake, it's crazy here, it's full mobilization,

they re rigging the shuttle as a bomber

他们弄了一大堆采矿炸药

they've got these huge pallets

of mine explosives

想吓人

it's for some kind

of shock-and-awe campaign

恐怖的超级炸弹

Fricking daisy cutters !

柯迈斯接掌局面,他势在必行

Ouaritch has taken over,

He's rolling, and there's no stopping him

- 什么时候?

- 明天早上六点

-When?

-0600 tomorrow

- 麦斯!麦斯!

- 我不能再说了

-Max! Max!

-I gotta go

我们死定了

We're screwed !

我本来还希望

And I was hoping

for some sort of tactical plan

来个不死攻略

that didn't involve martyrdom

我们要用弓箭对抗超战机

We're going up against gunships

with bows and arrows

外头集结了15族

I have 15 clans out there

超过两千名战士

That's over 2,000 warriors

我们清楚这些山的地势

我们可以善用这个优势,他们不行

Now, we know these mountains.

We fly them. You fly them. they don't

他们的设备在这里不管用

导弹追踪没用

their instruments won't work up here.

Missile tracking won't work

开火前得人工瞄准

they'll have to fire a line of sight

如果他们攻过来

我们拥有地形的优势

If they bring the fight to us,

then we have the home-field advantage

你知道他会直攻灵魂之树

You know he's gonna commit that bomber

straight to the Tree of Souls

我知道

Yeah,I know

他们打到灵魂之树就完了

If they get to the Tree of Souls, it's over

这是他们对伊娃跟祖先直接的联系

That's their direct line to Eywa,

their ancestors

这会毁了纳美人

It'll destroy them

那我们最好制止柯迈斯了

then I guess we'd better stop him

我可能只是在跟树碎碎念

I'm probably just talking

to a tree right now

不过如果你在

我要事先提醒你

But if you're there,

I need to give you a heads-up

如果葛蕾在你那边

请你看一下她的记忆

If Grace is with you,

look into her memories

看看地球这个世界

See the world we come from

哪里没有绿色植物

there's no green there

地球人摧毁他们的大地之母

they killed their Mother

他们在这里也要做出同样的事

And they're gonna do the same here

还有更多地球人会过来

More Sky People are gonna come

他们会源源不绝地来

they're gonna come

like a rain that never ends

除非我们制止地球人

Unless we stop them

听着,你选择我是有原因的

Look, you chose me for something

我会挺身对抗

I will stand and fight

你知道我会

You know I will

但我需要你的帮助

But I need a little help here

杰克,伊娃不会选边站的

Our Great Mother

does not take sides, Jake

她只维护生命的平衡

She protects only the balance of life

值得试一试

It was worth a try

对!这就是我要的!

Yeah! Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!

对!这就是我要的!

Yeah! Yeah!

That's what I'm talking about, man!

这是指挥机

我们要进入流动漩涡了

This is Group Leader,

We are entering the Flux Vortex

- 转换到手动飞行方式

- 收到,手动飞行方式切换

-Switch to manual flight mode,

-Copy, Manual flight mode

指挥机呼叫

This is Papa Dragon

这趟任务要精准确实

我想准时回家吃晚饭

I want this mission high and tight.

I want to be home for dinner

- 武装小组,出发吧

- 各位姑娘,给他们好看吧

-Suit Team, go.

-All right, ladies, let's bring the pain!

行动!行动!

Move, move, move!

B11,往左侧移动

Bravo 1-1, move left

B11往左边移动中

注意侧翼

Bravo 1-1 moving left,Watch flank

- 注意队形,继续前进

- 收到

-Watch formation, Keep moving,

-Roger that

C21,小心保持距离

Charlie 2-1, watch your spacing

收到,完毕

Copy that, Over

大家看上面

注意感热扫描器

Eyes up. Check that overhead.

And watch those thermal scans

呼叫所有单位,指挥机在前面带领

目标接近中

All call signs, Papa has lead,

pushing to target

护卫机,紧紧跟着我

Escorts, sta y close on my shuttle

我们近到要刮掉烤漆了

We are gonna lose some paint in here

机关枪人员,全面注意

Gun crews, keep your head on a swivel

别出差错了,纳美人在外头

Make no mistake, people,

they re out there

各位,目标进入视线

距离4公里

All right, people, target in sight.

Range, four klicks

女战神号,准备炸弹

Valkyrie 1-6, get your payload ready

- 了解,准备发射

- 中士,武器就位

-Copy. Prepare to offload.

-Staff Sergeant, stage the weapon

一号炸弹到这边,快点

Roll it to the ramp! Let's go!

停!

Hold !

C21,前面有动静

Charlie 2-1, got big movement

- 保持位置

- 等等、等等

-Hold position.

-Hold up, hold up

- 五百公尺处有动静

- C21,保持位置

-We got movement out there, 500 meters.

-Charlie 2-1, hold position

首长,地面有动静

快速接近

Sir, ground has movement!

Fast approaching

- 指挥机,这是骑士小队

- 成发射阵线

-Charlie Oscar, Rider section,

-Firing line!

目标接近中,距离四百公尺

Targets closing, Range, 400 meters

- 雷达不能再清楚了吗?

- 不行,这是流动漩涡的关系

-Can't you clean it up?

-No, sir. it's the Flux

我要杀出一条路,跟着我过去

Brother,I'm gonna punch a hole.

You follow me through

所有战机开火、开火!

All aircraft, weapons free! Weapons free!

右急转,掉头

Break right. Come around

轰掉他们

Light them up!

分散队形,全面攻击敌人

Break formation, engage all hostiles

过瘾啊

Yeah! Get some!

蝎子号,追击敌人

Scorpions, pursue and destroy

杰克,听得到吗?

Jake! Jake! You copy?

我们要撤退,我们遭到炮火猛攻

We're falling back!

We're getting hammered!

快点离开

Copy. Get out of there

是他,去追他

That's him. Get after him !

把他干掉

Take him out!

把她轰了

Light her up!

在哪里

Right there!

娘炮,不只你有枪

You're not the only one with a gun, bitch

- 看住她

- 全面武装

-Keep her in your sights.

-Purging. Feeding the leak

全力攻击她

Arming all pods

就是这样!

That's it!

赛洁!

Seze!

红色一号中弹,我要回基地了

Rogue One is hit, I'm going in

杰克,抱歉

Sorry, Jake

开火

Fire

楚泰!

兄弟,你听得到吗?

Tsu'tey! Brother, do you read?

红色一号,你听得到吗?

Rogue One, you copy?

楚迪!

Trudy!

两分钟后抵达目标

Time to target, two minutes

女战神号,准备开火

Valkyrie 1-6, you are cleared and hot

指挥机,收到,准备轰炸

Copy, Dragon.

We are starting our bomb run

- 发射一号炸弹

- 一号炸弹发射

-Arm number one!

-Number one armed!

杰克,杰克

Ma jake

我听到了

I read you

- 奈蒂莉

- 我的灵鸟死了

-Ne ytiri!

-Seze's dead

他们很接近,他们有好多人

they are very close. they are many

不要攻击

Do not attack

奈蒂莉,你听到了吗?

Do you read me, Neytiril

不要攻击

Do not attack!

快点撤退,现在就离开

这是命令

Fall back now, Get out of there!

That's an order!

奈蒂莉

Ne ytiri!

前方有动静,有动静

I got movement, I got movement

留在原地

有东西来了

Hold position. Something's coming

B11,有很大的感应

注意屏幕

Bravo 1-1,lgota bigseating,

Turn screens over

- 两百公尺处有动静

- 保持队形

-We got movement 200 meters.

-Hold your formation

- 准备好

- 注意侧翼

-Be ready.

-Watch your flanks

距离一百公尺,快速接近中

Hundred meters and closing fast

我们得离开这里

We gotta get out of here!

- 撤退!撤退!

- 走!走!走!

-Fall back! Fall back!

-Move! Move! Move!

撤退!快跑!快跑!

Fall back! On the run! On the run!

杰克,伊娃听到你的心声了

Jake, Eywa has heard you

伊娃听到你的心声了

Eywa has heard you!

走吧

Come on!

撤退!走!走!

Fall back! Move! Move!

护卫机不是被击落,就是撤退了

Sir! All escorts are down or falling back

把任务完成吧

指挥机呼叫女战神号

Let's get this done.

Valkyrie 1-6, this is Dragon

- 朝目标挺进

- 收到,朝目标挺进

-Press to target,

-Copy. Pressing to target

30秒后准备轰炸

Stand by to drop, 30 seconds

听我指令,2、1、投弹

On my mark. Two, one, mark

投弹!快!

Drop! Drop! Drop! Go, go, go, go!

护住自己!

Brace!

是苏杰克

it's Sully

- 戴上面罩

- 机壳破裂警报!

-Mask on!

-Breach alarm!

来啊,过来我这边

Come on. Come to papa

柯迈斯,投降吧

Give it up, Quaritch!

结束了

It's all over

我还有一口气在就不会结束

Nothing's over wlu7e I'm breathing

我正希望你这么说

I kind of hoped you'd say that

来吧

Come on!

苏杰克

背叛同类是什么感觉?

Hey, Sully,

how's it feel to betray your own race?

你以为你是他们的一分子吗?

You think you're one of them?

你该醒一醒了

Time to wake up

杰克?

Jake?

紧急循环呼吸器

杰克

Jake

杰克

Jake

杰克!

杰克!

Jake! Ma Jake!

我感受到你

I See you

我感受到你

I See you

人类回车他们垂死的世界

the aliens went back to their dying world

只有少数心灵纯洁的人

被选择留下来

Only a few were chosen to sta y

大苦难时代结束了

the time of great sorrow was ending

纳美人不再需要托鲁克玛托

Toruk Macto was no longer needed

这是我最后的影像日记

Well, I guess this is m y last video log

因为不管今晚发生什么事

无论如何…

'Cause whatever happens tonight,

either way, I'm...

我都不会回来这里了

I'm not gonna be coming back

to this place

我得走了

Well, I guess I'd better go

我不想在自己的派对迟到

Yeah,I don't want to be late

for my own party

毕竟今天是我的重生之日

Yeah, it's my birthday, after all

苏杰克报告完毕

This is Jake Sully signing off

阿凡达

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/25101011/67418.html

更多阅读

通过Photoshop做出“阿凡达”中的人物神奇的修改 阿凡达人物

这是一个Photoshop教程中,您以照片处理自己变成纳威(根据詹姆斯·卡梅隆的“阿凡达”中的人物)需要采取的所有步骤。我用的Photoshop CS2为了创建,但新的和旧的版本应该做的一样,为我所用基本的Photoshop工具只。我希望你会发现这很有帮

27亿美元票房!!《阿凡达》完败中国电影 27亿美元

看完了3D版《阿凡达》,震撼已经不能表达我的心情,不得不说中国电影无论从技术还是创意跟好莱坞差的也许不止50年,中国所谓的电影大师例如张艺谋跟卡梅隆这种真正的大师比起来就好像是中学生跟大学教授的对比。现在的中国好像一切都是为

笑评电影《阿凡达》之“七种武器” 七种武器之孔雀翎2

文章将发表于10年3期的《现代兵器》,请勿转载楚水昂/文自从曾推出过《泰坦尼克号》、《终结者》等大片的美国名导卡梅隆最新电影《阿凡达》于12月18日在全球公映,便继《泰坦尼克号》之后再次创造票房奇迹,短短半个月时间,已成全球票房

阿凡达高清版下载中文字幕 阿凡达3d中文字幕

关于这个阿凡达这部电影目前是太火了。看报道说它目前全球票房成绩第一。在偶们中国的成绩也是第1名。我昨天下载了这个阿凡达高清版。的确是高清原版还带有中文字幕。如果你还没有看过本片建议下载看看。当然如果对影片视觉和音效

声明:《阿凡达 中英字幕转载 阿凡达 中英》为网友砖家叫兽分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除