这是一首经典的奥斯卡金曲,原唱是黛比.布恩(Debby Boone),westlife、LeAnnRimes、WhitneyHouston都翻唱过,都很不错,不过个人还是比较喜欢原唱。今天在网上搜到了这个原唱MV版本。
So many nights I'd sit by mywindow多少个今晚,我独坐窗前Waiting for someone tosing me his song等着某人为我歌唱
So many dreams I kept deepinside me多少个梦里,我深藏自己
Alone in the dark but nowyou've come along独自在黑暗中,但而今有你相伴
And you light up mylife是你照亮了我的生命
You give me hope to carryon给我活下去的希望
You light up my days是你点燃我的日子
and fill mynights with song用歌声填满黑夜
Rollin' at sea, adrift on thewater沉浮于海中,随波逐流
Could it be finally I'm turnin'for home?这一切将会结束,我正掉头返航
Finally a chance to say "Hey, Ilove you"终于有机会说:“嘿,我爱你!”
Never again to be allalone再也不会孤单一人
It can't bewrong不会是个错误
When it feels soright当感觉如此完美
'cause you, you light up mylife因为,是你照亮了我的生命