"Mes Courants Électriques"已经于2003年3月18日在法国发行。这张专辑中特色单曲 "I'm fed up"是一首英文歌曲,为回馈英语国家的歌迷而制作。
Bubbles and water 泡泡和水Legs up for hours 腿抬了很久
![Alizee艾莉婕](http://img.413yy.cn/images/31101031/31125049t01572f21e0133c15fb.jpg)
My goldfish is under me 我的金鱼就在我下面
To bathe for hours 泡了很久
Makes my mouth water 嘴里灌满了水
I'm "foamely" ecstatic 我满身泡泡,欣喜若狂
It's not a problem 这不成问题I lazy 'round 我就是慵懒
Bubbly and subborn 满是泡泡还有些偏执
I lazy 'round 我就是慵懒
Melon and water 甜瓜和水
Is just a dream 只是一个梦
It makes me wonder 我想知道
Is it a "sin"? 这是罪过吗?Bubbles and water 泡泡和水
Legs up for hours 腿抬了很久
"Bombs", you keep away from me! "嘣",你离我远点
Today lying low 今天平躺着
Twisting up my toes 扭着脚趾
I swim in such harmony 我畅游在和谐的气氛中
So what bothers me: 什么让我感到烦恼?
I'm fed up with loneliness 我受够了寂寞With my uncle overstressed 还有那压力过大的叔叔
Fumbling, crawling for something 四处翻找,寻一件东西
That never shows, just a dream 却从未找到,那只是一个梦
I'm fed up with creeps crying 我受够了曾经的偷偷啜泣
Over the past, such a sin 回首过去,这真是罪过
Not to be cool, but a fool 这不酷,却很笨
If I could mess up their rules 假如我能搞乱他们的规则
I'm fed up with your complaints 我受够了你的抱怨
Baby, well I'm not a saint! 宝贝,我不是圣人
Fed up with the rain, the plane... 受够了那雨,飞机 … …That makes me throw up again 那会让我连续呕吐
I'm fed up with all cynics 我受够了所有吹毛求疵的人
Bathing caps and all critics 泳帽还有评论家
I'm fed up with being fed up! 我烦透了,受够了
Poor me! 可怜的我!
Delight of pleasures 满心欢喜
Aquatic treasures 水中的珍宝
A place out of misery, my fantasy 一个没有痛苦的地方,这是我的幻想