Mystic Falls……I was born here.
神秘瀑布镇….我在这里出生
This is my home.
这里是我的家
And mine.
也是我的
And mine.
还有我
For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us.
几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中
They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers….
有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身
Witches. And even hybrids.
女巫甚至还有混血儿
There are those who protect them.
有些人想要保护他们
The sheriff has a vampire for a daughter.
警长有个吸血鬼女儿
And our lovely mayor has a son who is half-vampire,half-werewolf.
而我们可爱的镇长有个半吸血鬼半狼人的儿子
And those who want them dead.
有些人想至他们于死地
They’re our friends….. Our enemies….
他们是我们的朋友 我们的敌人
The ones we love.
我们所爱的人
And the ones we’ve lost.
和我们失去的人
Matt, look out!
马特 小心
And then there’s me.
还有我
I’m human…..
我是人类
At least I was.
至少曾经是
Stefan…… hey.
斯特凡 嘿
I’m right here.
我就在这儿
You’ve been in and out for hours.
几个小时以来 你时昏时醒
Wh—what happened?
发生了什么?
You were in an accident.
你出了事故
Oh, my god.
天呐
Matt, is he? 马特?
Alive.还活着.
Ask Stefan, the hero.
问大英雄斯特凡。
He’s fine.
他没事
Thank you. 谢谢
I thought that I—how did you…..
我以为……你是怎么…..
Save you? He didn’t.
就你吗?他没救
When Jeremy brought you to the hospital before all of thishappened, your injuries were worse than anyone knew.
在这一切之前 杰米送你去医院的时候, 你的伤势比大家想的要重。
Meredith Fell made a choice.
梅雷迪斯?菲尔做了个决定
She used Damon’s blood to heal you.
她用达蒙的血给你疗伤。
And when Rebekah ran Matt’s truck off the road,
当瑞贝卡把马特的车逼得冲下桥时,
You had vampire blood in your system, Elena.
埃琳娜你身体里有达蒙的血。
Oh, my God.
我的天呐。
Does—does that mean that I……
那是不是意味着……
Am I dead?
那我死了吗?
No 没有
No , no, no !不不不
That---that wasn’t supposed to happen!
不该这样的
Maybe it doesn’t have to. I talked to Boonie.
或许并不是这样, 我跟邦妮谈过
She said she’s stronger than ever.
她说她的法力达到顶峰
There might be something she can do to help you.
或许她能想办法帮你
No, the only thing that’s going to help is for you to feed andcomplete the transition.
不,唯一能帮助你的就是吸血,然后完成转化
We have all day before she has to feed, Damon.
必须吸血之前我们还有一天的时间,达蒙
That’s a day to exhaust every possible way out of this
那就用一整天去想办法不走那条路
There is no way out of it
根本没有办法
We all know the drill—you feed or you die
我们再清楚不过 不吸血就死
There is no door number there
没有第三条路
I was ready to die
我准备好去死了
I was supposed to die, I don’t—
我应该死掉的
I don’t want—I can’t be a vampire
我不想 我不能做个吸血鬼
If there’s something that Bonnie can do, we have to try it.
如果邦妮能想到什么办法 我们就试试
We will. We’ll try everything
我们会尝试一切办法
It’s your choice, Elena.
这由你来决定 埃琳娜
As always.
一如既往
Way to get her hopes up for something that’s never happened in thehistory of vampires
你可真会让她对吸血鬼史上前所未有的事报希望
Know what? You weren’t there the day Elena looked me in the eye andtold me she absolutely never wanted this.
知道吗你不知道今天埃琳娜看我的眼睛是告诉我她绝不想做吸血鬼
Then you shouldn’t have let her die.
那你就不该让她死掉
She asked me to help Matt first and I did
她让我先救马特 我就救了他
And now the world has one more quarterback
现在这世上又多了个四分卫
Bravo, brother
干的漂亮啊 老弟
I made a choice that I will regret for the rest of my life.
我做了一个觉得我会为此后悔的
Now let me try to fix it
让我想办法弥补
Jer 杰米
Are you ok 你没事吧
I watched Vickie go through this 我看着微姬走过这个过程
She was a mess. Her emotions were all over the place.
她一团糟她的情绪十分混乱
All of these old memories came flooding back.
所有的记忆涌上眼前
I’m fine. I’m not Vickie.
我没事 我不是薇姬
No you’re not. You’re you
你不是你是你
You act like everything’s ok
你总是装作没事
So no one worries about you, but you need help
所以你没让大家担心 但是你需要帮助
I said I’m fine, ok?
我说了我没事 好吗
I—I’m sorry, I……对不起
Have you talked to Bonnie? Yeah
你跟邦妮谈过了吗?当然
She said when I was shot, she made some please tothe witch spirits to bring me back.
她说当我中枪的时候,她请求女巫灵魂把我带回来
And they listened.
他们听了她的
Yeah, but the consequences were horrible.
但是后果很可怕不是吗
And what could be more horrible than you turning into avampire?
有什么比你变成吸血鬼更可怕
I need my sister
我需要我的姐姐
Not another one of them
而不是一个吸血鬼
We’re going to find a way out of this
我们会想到办法的
Everything’s going to be ok.
一切都会好起来
I hope so. 希望如此
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
我可真帅
What is that doing here, Klaus?
你怎么还在他身体里 克劳斯
The deal we made with Tyler was that you’d leave his body and jumpinto someone else’s
我们和泰勒商量好的 你一有机会就离开他的身体
The first chance you got. Yes
占据另一个人的没错
When I assumed I’d be a pile of ash
当时我以为我要烧成灰烬了
But apparently fate and oxygen intervened, and there I am.
但是无奈命运和氧气插手我还躺在那儿
Put me back. 把我放回去
I can’t right now.
现在不行
Your history teacher outed Tyler and Caroline to the council.
你的历史老师把泰勒和卡罗琳的身份告诉了委员会
They’re on the war path and this body’s vulnerable.
他们要受到攻击 而这副躯体很脆弱
I have to help Elena before she has to feed.
我必须赶在埃琳娜吸血前帮助她
Elena’s dead and no longer my concern.
埃琳娜的死活与我无关
You’re forgetting who just saved your life.
别忘了我刚救了你
You’re forgetting I can rip your tongue out
你别忘了我可以撕碎你的喉咙
Now put… me… back.
把我放回去
If I can keep Elena human you’ll still have an endless blood supplyto make your hybrids.
如果我保住埃琳娜不变身你还能无限的血液创造你的混血儿
Isn’t that what you really want?
这不是你想要的吗?
Same rules apply. 规则不变。
No one knows. No one
不能让任何人知道
Do you understand me, Bonnie?
你明白吗 邦妮
Pastor Young. To what do we owe the honor?
杨牧师有何贵干?
And don’t tell me it’s your blood pressure again.
让我猜猜又是血压问题。
Honestly, Dr. fell, I wish it were.
说实话 我倒希望如此
Blood bank’s in the basement. One of you sweep the rooms.
血库在地下室你们一个人去搜房间
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Adding a few security measures.
增强安全防护
The blood in this place has a habit of flying off theshelves.
这里的血经常失踪
Who gave you that authority? The council.
谁给你的权力?委员会
They’ve entrusted me to secure the town.
他们让我来保护小镇
And unlike some of our founding families, I don’t have conflictinginterests.
跟某些创始家族不同我没有利益冲突
What is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Alaric Saltzman told us everything, Meredith.
阿拉里克?萨尔茨曼什么都说了 梅雷迪斯
Probably time to start looking for a new job.
你还是再去找份新工作吧
Elena doesn’t want to be a vampire.
埃琳娜不想做吸血鬼
She doesn’t want to be dead, and now she’s not
她也不想死现在她还没死
This isn’t your fault, Matt
这不怪你马特
This is all my fault. I was driving.
就是我的错车是我开的
I was saved. She’s vampire because of me
我得救了 而她却因为我变成了吸血鬼
Shh!cool it on the ”v” word. I’m a fugitive, remember?
别说那个词我现在在逃命 记得吗?
I’m supposed to be halfway to Florida by now.
我现在应该快到佛罗里达了
If the council’s after you, then why are you here?
既然委员会的在找你 你怎么会在这里
Because I don’t know where to go.
因为我不知道该去哪儿
Tyler’s dead and everything’s different now.
泰勒死了 一切都变了。
And I 我….
Can I help you? 有是吗
Sorry对不起
All goodhere.这里没问题
What’s going on 怎么回事
We just need to ask you a few questions about your son.
我们要问几个关于你儿子的问题
You can’t arrest me. I’m the mayor of this town.
你无权逮捕我 我可是镇长
Not anymore, you’re not.
现在你不是了
Sorry, Liz 抱歉 利兹
You’re not going to work today.
今天你不用上班了
What are you asking about?
这话什么意思
What’s going on
这是怎么回事呢
They’re taking your badge
他们要拿走你的警章
You’re not fit to protect us anymore.
你不再适合做我们的保护者了
You have no idea what you’re up against.
你根本不知道你自己对抗的是什么
On the contrary, Liz. I’ve already taken your deputies.
正相反利兹我已经接管了你的副手
We’ve got the entire town’s supply of vervain including the stashfound in the Salvatore house.
我们拿到了全镇的马鞭草包括在萨尔瓦托家里私藏的
We’re making our move
我们准备要进攻了
Mom hey 妈妈
Caroline, where are you? And tell me it’s faraway.
卡罗琳你在哪儿告诉我你已经跑远了
Where am I? Good question
我在哪儿 好问题
Uh, just a whole lot of boring highways.
满眼都是无聊的高速
Why? Is everything ok?
怎么了 没事吧
Oh Caroline, what’s going on
卡罗琳 怎么了
It’s disgusting 很恶心
No, it’s, um…. It’s disgusting 不挺 恶心的
Yeah, I’m going to puke
额 我想吐
I never thought I’d be saying this,but I can’t stop thinking aboutblood.
我从没想到我会说这样的话但是我不能抑制对血的渴望
I should have saved you first
我该先救你的
You shouldn’t be going through this right now
你根本不该经历这些
No, if you had saved me, then Matt would be dead
如果你先救了我那么马特就会死
What do you think, I’d be going through that?
那我现在会是什么心情呢
Stefan, listen to me.
斯特凡 听我说
You did the right thing.
你做的对
You did what you always do—you respected my choice
你想以往一样 尊重我的决定
And what am I supposed to do if Bonnie can’t figure out a way tohelp you, huh
那如果邦妮想不到帮你的办法我怎么办呢
Because then you’ll have another choice to make….
因为那样你要做另一个决定
Either let yourself die, or be a vampire.
要么死掉 要么变成吸血鬼
Well, then we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
船到桥头自然直
Oh, my god. Did-- 我的天
Did I just say. 我刚刚说
“Cross that bridge”? 船到桥头
You’re laughing. 你在笑
I’m pretty sure you don’t actually think that’s funny.
但是我看你并不觉得好笑
I….. 我…..
I can’t stop, though
可我就是停不下来
Your emotions are a bit heightened today
今天你的情绪会被放大
A lot heightened. 放大很多
It’s ok 没事的
I’m sorry, I….. 对不起
Listen to me 听我说
No matter what happens, I’m here for you.
无论发生什么 我都在这里
I can help you.
我能帮你
Yesh, I –I 嗯 我…
Why don’t you go back upstairs where It’s dark.
你去楼上暗的地方吧
I’ll clean up.
我来收拾
I thought you left.
我以为你离开了
Cute PJs.
睡衣很可爱
I’m tired, Damon.
我累了, 达蒙
I brought you this.
我给你送这个来了
I thought that was gone.
我以为弄丢了
Thank you. 谢谢
I just have to say something.
我有话要跟你说
Why do you have to say it with my necklace?
为什么要拿着我的项链说
Because what I’m about to say is…… probably the most selfish thingI’ve ever said in my life.
因为我要说的是…..可能是这辈子最自私的一番话
Damon, don’t go there.
达蒙 不要那样
No, I just have to say it once.
别 我只说一次
You just need to hear it.
你一定要听
I love you, Elena.
埃琳娜 我爱你
And it’s because I love you that…..
因为爱你 所以
I can’t be selfish with you.
不能自私地把你据为已有
And why you can’t know this.
为什么不能让你知道呢
I don’t deserve you.
我配不上你
But me brother does.
可我弟弟配得上
God, I wish you didn’t have to forget this.
好像把这番话留在你心中
But you do.
但是不行
You should know better than to sneak up on a lady.
你不该偷偷靠近一位女士
Good advice. Have you seen one?
好建议, 你见着淑女了吗
Tragic about Elena.
埃琳娜的事真是不幸
Not to make the gray cloud grayer, but does Matt even haveautomobile insurance?
我不想雪上加霜但是马特给车上保险了吗
Stefan 斯特芬
Elena, don’t move. 埃琳娜 别动
Ah, you incessant woman.
这女人真是没完没了
Hey, mom. What’s up?
妈妈 怎么了
Tyler, thank God. Are you ok?
泰勒 谢天谢地 你没事吧
Fine. Why? What’s doing on?
很好 怎么了?
Pastor Young had me arrested this morning.
杨牧师今早把我逮捕了
The council grilled me on your whereabouts.
委员会拷问我你的下落.
Tyler, don’t tell me where you are.
泰勒 别告诉我你在哪儿
The less I know, the better.
我知道的越少越好
Mom, I’m ok. Relax.
妈妈 我没事 别担心
You didn’t answer your phone, honey.
你没会电话 宝贝
I was so scared that you were with Caroline.
我担心的以为你跟卡罗琳在一起的
Why? 为什么
What happened to Caroline?
卡罗琳发生什么了?
The council took her.
她被委员会抓走了
What do you mean, they took her?
那是什么意思
Vervain ropes. 马鞭草绳子
Look like Alaric outed us all to the council.
阿拉里克把我们的事告诉了委员会
The council….
委员会
What exactly do they think they can do to me?
他们想对我们做什么
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
Tyler?—I’m harder to kill than you think.
泰勒 我比你想的坚强多了
You’re alive? 你还活着
Tyler, you’re alive! 泰勒 你还活着
No time. Come on. We have to go.
没时间了来 我们得走了
Wait, what about me?
等等 我呢?
Keep’em busy, little sister.
拖住他们 小妹
That’s impossible! 这不可能
They’re gone. 他们不见了
Whoever nailed Rebekah took them, too.
抓走丽贝卡的人也抓了他们
Please tell me you have something. Anything.
求你告诉我你有办法 任何办法
I can’t. The council locked Carol and me out of our offices.
我没办法 委员会不让卡罗尔和我进办公司
Files, computers, everything.
文件 电脑 任何一样东西都被拿走了
So the mayor and the sheriff never contemplated a back-up plan,Liz?
所以镇长和警长就没有考虑过后备计划吗
Damon, relax.
达蒙 放松
When Caroline called to say she got away, did she know where theywere planning to take her?
卡罗琳打电话说她逃走了 她知道他们原本想要带她去哪儿吗
No, just that she was in some van in the middle of nowhere.
不知道 只说他们在一辆货车里不知道要开去哪儿
And she managed to escape.
她设法逃脱了
Perfect. We’ve narrowed it down to nowhere.
好啊 范围缩小到不知道哪儿去了
Hey. Is Elena here? 埃琳娜在吗?
In what world are you the one that gets to live?
凭什么活下来的那个是你?
Damon, stop! It wasn’t his fault!
达蒙 住手 这不是他的错
Let him go, Damon. Now.
放他走达蒙 现在
Still want to be a writer?
你还像当作家吗
I remember how you’d read your short stories to my daughter whenyou’d baby-sit.
我还记得你来给我女儿做保姆时总爱给她读故事
She still loves writing because of you
因为你 她现在仍然喜欢写作
Why did you bring me here.
你为什么带我来这里
My deputies can watch out for us here.
在这我的住手能保护我们
No vampires have been invited in
任何吸血鬼不得受邀入内
Look, Elena. 听着 埃琳娜
I know it sounds crazy, but years ago it was your parents who wereadvocating having an emergency plan for this.
我知道这听起来很疯狂,但是很多年前你父母早为应付今天的情况定下了应急措施
I never thought we’d actually have to use it.
我从没想过会有用到的一天
Elena? 埃琳娜?
Are you ok? 你没事吧?
Where’s Stefan? 斯特凡在哪儿
Where he can’t hurt you.
呆在不能伤害你的地方
He would never hurt me.
他永远不会伤害我
You have no idea what you’re talking about.
你不知道自己在说什么
Well, I know that where you go, Salvatore vampires seem tofollow.
我知道无论你到哪儿塞尔瓦托兄弟都如影随形
You hungry? No
你饿了吗 没有
So we’ll hold Stefan until Damon comes searching for you two.
我们会一直囚禁斯特凡知道达蒙来找你们俩
And we’ll use Rebekah to lure her siblings back into town.
我们会用瑞贝卡做诱饵引她的兄弟们会镇上来
You’ll give us the white oak stake, and then……
你得把白栎树木桩给我们,然后
We will exterminate the entire vampire race for good.
我们要将吸血鬼们一网打尽 永绝后患
Something wrong? 你怎么了
Elena, are you ok?
埃琳娜 你没事吧
Yeah 没事儿
No, I’ve got to get out of here.
不行 我的离开这儿
Get her! 抓住她
I never thought I’d see you again!
没想到能再见到你
I don’t get it. How are you alive?
我不明白 你为什么还活着
This is going to sound incredible, but….
听着可能难以置信 但是
Easy, love. 别心急 亲爱的
Wrong time, wrong place, wrong equipment.
阴错阳差 误打误撞
You’re miraculously alive. We’re fugitives on the run.
你奇迹般的或者我们还是逃犯
All signs point to hot hybrid vampire sex.
这一切都说明我们该好好享受下性福
Did you just call me ’love’?
你管我叫‘亲爱的’?
I don’t know, love.
我不知道 亲爱的
Did I? 我那么叫了吗?
What the hell did you do to Tyler?
你把泰勒怎么了
That’s what I enjoy about you
知道我最喜欢你什么吗?
So much more than a pretty face.
美丽背后更有智慧
Oh, my god. you’re Klaus 我的天呐 你是克劳斯
You’re disgusting! 你真恶心
And you’re a glorious kisser. 你接吻的技术真棒
Listen…..听着
I didn’t have to risk exposure to come save you.
我本来不用犯险来就你的
Oh, you do one semi-decent thing and now you’re my hero?
你以为你稍稍良心发现就成英雄了
ugh! I need to go sanitize my mouth.
我的好好漱漱口
Your mouth was all over me.
是你不停亲我的
I was an innocent victim.
我才是无辜的
Put Tyler back.
把泰勒还回来
Gladly. 乐意效劳
Then maybe I’ll take you up on your offer of hot hybrid sex.
然后我就可以如你所愿,跟你享受性福了
The spirits aren’t listening.圣灵不远倾听我们的请求
Well, is that it? Is that all we can do?
那就没办法了吗 束手无策了吗
There’s something else I could try.
还有个办法我可以试一试
What? Do it. 什么 快试试
If the witches won’t help me save Elena, then maybe I could go tothe other side and bring her back myself.
如果女巫们不愿帮我们救埃琳娜也许我可以去那边亲自把她带回来
The other side? The other side’s for dead people.
另外一边?那边是死人呆的地方
She’s still in transition. 她还在转化中
Not fully dead, not fully alive.
既没完全死亡 也没完全活着
What if her spirit still exists on both sides?
如果她的灵魂仍然存在于两边呢?
Even if it does, how can you get there? You’re not dead.
即使存在 你怎么过去呢 你又没死
No. no, Bonnie – I was able to stop your heart to stop Klaus’
不要邦妮我可以停止你的心跳来停止克劳斯的
I’ll do the same thing to myself.
我也可以停止我自己的
Witches have free reign on the other side.
女巫在那边有自由支配权
I will find Elena and I will bring her back with me.
我会找到埃琳娜把她带回来
Assuming you wake up
那是在你能醒来的前提下
I’m stronger now. I found a new source of power.
我现在变强了 找到了新的力量来源
A new source of power
新的力量来源?
What kind of powers can let you kill yourself and bring someoneback with you from the dead
什么样的力量能让你杀掉自己再让你和别人起死回生
Do you want Elena back or not?
你想不想让埃琳娜回来
With your vervain and Alaric’s weapons, they could beanywhere.
带着你的马鞭草和阿里克的武器,他们可能在任何地方
Come on, guys, think. 伙计们想一想
It takes a lot to hold a vampire.
囚禁吸血鬼需要做很多工作
Reinforced steel, iron doors.
加固的钢条 铁门
The pastor has a cattle ranch. 牧师有个大牧场
Those pens could easily be modified.
那些圈栏很容易被改造
It’s remote, it’s secluded.
那地方又偏僻 有隐蔽
Well, guess what. 你猜怎么的?
Looks like you get a chance to prove how sorry you reallyare.
看来你有机会证明你有多抱歉了
Let’s go. 我们走
I thought I killed you.
我以为我把你杀了
Where am I 我在哪儿
They thought you were a vampire so they stuck you in here withus.
他们以为你是吸血鬼 所以把你和我们一起关在一起了
Where’s Stefan? 斯特凡在哪儿
Elena, I’m right here. Are you ok?
埃琳娜 我在这儿 你还好吗?
Stefan…… 斯特凡
I need to feed. 我需要喝血
I see what’s going on here. 我知道这儿发生了什么
You died with vampire blood in your system and you didn’t feed andnow you’re locked up in here without a drop of human blood insight.
你死的时候身体里有吸血鬼的血而你没有喝血 现在你又被锁在了这里看不到一点=滴人血
That is a problem.
这是一个很大的问题
Just ignore her.
别理她
Has anyone done the math, or shall I?
有人算过时间吗 要不我来算一下
I’d say you’ve got less than three hours to feed before I get towatch you die all over again.
要我说在我眼睁睁看你再次死去之前你还有三个小时的时间喝人血
My day just got a whole lot better.
这给我的一天增色不少
Bonnie….. 邦妮
Bonnie, open your eyes.
邦妮睁开你的眼睛
Bonnie, I can’t let you do this
邦妮 我不能让你这样做
You’re dying!
你会死的
What the hell is that?
怎么了?
Bonnie, no!
邦妮 不要
Hey! Bonnie
邦妮
Bonnie, wake up! 邦妮醒醒
Elena….. 埃琳娜
Come back. 醒醒
Come back, Elena. 醒醒 埃琳娜
Stefan? 斯特凡?
Stefan, something’s happening. 斯特凡怎了?
You’re going home.
我们要回去了
No. 不
Grams? What are you doing? 外婆 你在这里做什么
You can’t be in here.
你不能呆在这儿
You stay away from this sort of darkness.
你的远离这种黑魔法
Elena needs me.
埃琳娜需要我
She is not your problem to solve.
她的问题不是你能解决的
Now go. Before they try to keep you here.
现在就走 在他们想要留住你之前
Grams? Please!
外婆 求你了
This magic is dark, Bonnie.
邦妮 这是黑魔法
It is not nature’s plan. Touch it again and the spirits willunleash their anger in ways that will make you suffer.
大自然的法则不是这样的,一旦你再触碰它圣灵们会释放出他们的愤怒来让你痛苦。
Stay away.
离远点
Go! 走
Bonnie, wake up! 邦妮,醒醒
Bonnie, open your eyes.
邦妮 睁开眼睛
Ha! You’re awake!
你醒了
You’re alive.
你还活着
I couldn’t do it.
我做不到
It didn’t work.
咒语不起作用
Stefan? 斯特凡
What happened? 发生了什么
I’m out of time. 我没时间了
I need blood. 我需要血
I’m dying. 我快死了
Anyone! hey 有人吗
Will you shut up? 你能闭嘴吗
You think we’re afraid of you?
一门以为我们怕你们吗?
You want more vervain?
你想要更多的马鞭草吗
Keep it down. 小声点
Listen to me. 听着
Elena’s going to die if you don’t let her out of here.
如果你们在不放出去她就会死了
Sorry. Not my problem.
对不起 这和我没关系
She’s innocent. Let her out.
她是无辜的 放她出去
Let her out! 放她出去
Stop! 住手
I said, let her out! 我说了 让她出去
She said she’s not strong enough.
她说过她还不够强大
You were strong enough to put me in here.
你有能力把我弄出来
Surely you’re strong enough to get me out.
你就有能力把我弄出来
I upset the spirits trying to save Elena.
我想救埃琳娜的时候触怒了圣灵
I can’t use that kind of magic again. It’s too dangerous.
我不能再用这种莫法了它太危险了
Bonnie, do the bloody spell
邦妮 抓紧施咒
She said she can’t, ok?
她说她不能 好吗
We’ll just wait a few days until you’re strong enough to do it withtraditional magic.
我们只需要等几天等到你有足够的能力了就可以用传统魔法了
Right, Bonnie?
对吧邦妮
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Ripping Tyler’s heart out. I’ll jump into someone else.
把泰勒的心挖出来我可以到别人的身体里去
Maybe you.
也许是你
Oh, my god. Oh, my god, stop, stop!
我的天 停下来
He’s bluffing. He needs a witch to do that.
他吓唬人呢 他需要巫师才能做到
What makes you think I don’t have one?
你凭什么认为我就没有巫师
Or ten? Pick, Bonnie!
我可能有是个 快选择 邦妮
You or Tyler
你还是泰勒
Stop! Please! You’re killing him!
停下来 求你了 你会杀了他的
Fine, I’ll do it! Just stop.
好 我帮你 快停下来
Good 很好
Let’s begin. 那我们开始
Elena. 埃琳娜
Are you still with me? 你还好吗
Yeah. 是的
Yeah, I’m here. 我还在这儿
I’m ok. 我很好
No, you’re not. 不 你非常不好
I can hear your breathing. 我都能听到你的呼吸
Damon was right. 达蒙是对的
You should have fed this morning.
你今天早上应该吸血的
I’m so sorry. 对不起
Don’t be. 不要那样
You had hope. 你对我还有希望
That’s all I ever wanted you to have. 这是我唯一希望你做到的
And you had it. 而你也做到了
I love you so much. 我好爱你
Do you know why I was even on that bridge? 你知道我为什么会出现在桥上吗
I was coming back for you, Stefan. 因为我去找你 斯特凡
I had to choose, and….. 我必须做一个选择……
I picked you. 我选择了你
Because I love you. 因为我爱你
No matter what happens…… 不论发生什么
It’s the best choice I ever made. 我做了最好的选择
God…it sucks I can’t see you right now. 天了 现在看不见你真不爽
I’m smiling. 我在笑
Me. Too 我也是
So, what, we just storm the place with zero weapons?
难道我们不用任何武器就能血洗这里
No, we don’t need weapons. 我们不需要武器
Just bait. 只要诱饵就行了
Anybody home? 有人在家吗
There’s a big, bad vampire out here. 这有一个大大的坏吸血鬼
Let him go, the boy’s innocent. 放他走 这个男孩是无辜的
Well, that’s the point. 说的好
Give me Stefan and Elena, he’s all yours. 把埃琳娜和斯特凡给我 他就是你的
Come on, pastor. You know I’ll kill him. 快点 牧师 你知道我会杀了他的
I want to kill him. 我想杀了他
Go away. 走开
You are not invited in! And I’m not coming out. 你没有被要请 我也不会出来
This is black magic. She shouldn’t be doing this. 这是黑莫法她不能那样做
Tyler…… 泰勒
Caroline. 卡罗琳
Tyler. 泰勒
Bonnie, what are you doing? 邦妮 你在做什么
I warned you, child. 我警告过你 孩子
I warned you to stay away. 我警告你离它远点
Bonnie, it works. Stop. 邦妮 有作用了 停下来
What’s happening? Let me go! 怎么回事 让我走
I can’t 我不能
Let me go! 让我走
Bonnie, what’s happening? 邦妮发生了什么
I can’t let her go! 我送不开她的手
Bonnie, stop the spell 邦妮停下来
You made your choice. 这是你的选择
Now they’re taking it out on me 现在他们让我承担后果
I’m sorry, grams 对不起 外婆
They can’t do this to you 他们不能这样对你
Please! Don’t do this to her! 求你们了 别这样对她
Bonnie, stop! 邦妮停下来
No! No! No! 不!不!
Oh, my god 噢我的天
What have I done? What do I do? 我做了什么 我做了什么
You’re ok, you’re ok. 你还好吗
What did I do? 我做了什么
I got this. 我看着这边
Bring the other one in 去把另一个带进来
Excuse me 有人吗
Hello, sir? 有人吗 长官
I thought I told you to shut up. 我记得我告诉过你 闭嘴
Here’s the thing—my family, we—we have money.
听着 我家 我们很有钱
Castles, apartments, jewelry. 有古堡 公寓 珠宝
Just name your price and let me out. 给个价 放我出去
I’d much rather watch you die. 我更像看着你死
Elena. Elena! 埃琳娜 埃琳娜
Go ahead and kill me. 来吧杀了我
You can’t possibly hate me more than I hate myself.
你不可能比我更恨我自己
Oh, yes, I can. 不 我能
It should have been you. 死的人应该是你
Leave him alone! 放开他
Just stop! Stop saving me. 停下来 别再救我了
What the hell is your problem? 你又有什么问题
What do you want me to say, thank you? 你希望我说什么谢谢你
Because honestly, I wish you’d just let me drown.
因为坦白说 我希望你那天让我淹死
What, you think you were my first choice? 怎么 你觉得你是我的第一选择吗
Elena’s a vampire because of me. 埃琳娜变成吸血鬼是因为我
I have to live with that every day for the rest of my life.
我的余生 心里都不得不有这个念头
No, no, you don’t have to live with that. 不不不这不是“不得不”的事
You get to live with that. 是你能活下来的事
Because Elena put your life before her own.
因为埃琳娜看重你的生命胜过她自己
So every morning when you get out of bed, you sure as hell betterearn it.
所以每个早晨当你起来的时候,最好确保你自己值得她的牺牲
You were going to kill him. 你想杀了他
Yep. The guy just won’t die. 是的 他就是死不了
It was my choice to save him. 救他是我的选择
Why aren’t you seeing that? 你怎么就是不懂呢
It’s a little hard to keep track of all your choices lately,Elena.
你的决定太多 我有点跟不上 埃琳娜
I remember everything.
我回忆起了每件事
One of the highlights of my transition….. Remembering everythingthat you compelled me to forget.
我转化过程中的一大亮点就是 记起了所有你让我忘记的事情
Like how you and I met first.
比如我其实是最先遇到你的
We were strangers. 那时我们是陌生人
And you told me you wanted me to get everything I wanted fromlife.
你告诉我 你希望得到我想要的一切
Damon, why didn’t you tell me? 达蒙 为什么你没有告诉我
Would it have made a difference? 这又什么不同吗
I didn’t think so. 我看没有什么不同
You asked me to make a choice, Damon. 达蒙 是你让我做一个选择的
So I did. 我做了
If you’re going to be mad, then take it out on me, not on Stefan orMatt or anyone else. Me.
如果你要生气 就把气发在我身上 而不是斯特凡或者马特或其他任何人 是我
Are we done here?
我们谈完了吗
If it had been you at the bridge last night and not Stefan and Ibegged you to save Matt— 如果那晚是你在桥边而不是斯特凡 我也会求你先救马特
I would have saved you. In a heartbeat, no question.
我会求你 绝无迟疑 毫不犹豫
That’s what I thought. 我知道你会这样
Then Matt would be dead because you couldn’t let go.马特会死因为你不会放手
Matt would be dead 马特会死
But you wouldn’t be. 但是你不会
And you would have gotten to grow up. 你就有机会长大
And had the life that you wanted; the life that you deserve.
过你想要的人生 你应该有的人生
And I know that I didn’t used to get that, but I do now.
我知道我以前不懂 但是我现在懂了
And I wanted that for you, Elena. 我希望你有那样的人生 埃琳娜
And I would have gladly have given it to you and let Matt diebecause I am that selfish. 我愿意给你那样的人生 我会让马特死去 因为我很自私
But you knew that already. 但是你已经知道了
The first night we meet’s not all you remember.
你想起的不仅仅是我们相遇的那晚
How dare you save Caroline over me!
你怎么能先救的是卡罗琳而不是我
“Hello, brother. I thought you were dead. So pleased you’renot”
哥哥你好 我以为你死了 你没事太好了
You left me. 你留下了我
I only had time to save one of you and you can’t be killed.
我只有时间救走你们中的一个 而你不会被杀
Rest assured, I had a worse day than you. 放心 我今天过的比你糟
I think it’s time for us to move on, find some morewerewolves.
我想我们是时候继续多找些狼人了
So you can create your hybrid family? 好让你创造你的混血家族吗
You don’t know anything about family 你根本不懂家人的意义
Well, I know how easily they can be silenced with a dagger.
我知道以前用匕首封住他们的嘴
No! 不
Drop them 放下
I mourned you 我为你哀悼
My heart broke thinking I’d never see you again我那么伤心我以为再也见不到你
Put the blood down, Rebekah, there’s a good girl. 放下血袋 瑞贝卡好妹妹
It’s always been me! Not Finn. 从来都是我 不是芬
Not Elijah, not Kol, me 不是以利亚 不是科尔 是我
I loved you through everything and you don’t even care.
你做什么我都一样爱你 但是你根本不在乎
Drop it 放下
You want your family? 你想要你的家人
Here’s your family 给你的家人
You know something, Rebekah, you were right. 你知道 瑞贝卡 你是对的
I don’t care. 我不在乎
From this moment on, you’re not my family. You’re not mysister.
从这一刻开始 你不是我的家人 不再是我的妹妹
You are nothing. 你什么都不是
The whole council knows who we are now. 整个委员会现在都知道我们是什么了
Everything’s about to change. 所有的事都改变了
Yeah, I’m sure Damon has a revenge plan cooked up.
是的 我确定达蒙一定保护你的计划
We’ll figure out a way to deal with it. 我们会想出办法来的
Stefan, you don’t have to convince me that everything’s going to beok.
斯特凡 你不需要让我相信一切都会好的
I know. 我知道
Wish I could, though. 尽管我希望我可以
Wish I could just tell you that you’ll never feel pain.
希望我可以告诉你 你再也不会感到疼痛
That you’ll never crave blood. 你再也不会渴望鲜血
But you will. 但是你会
It will be the worst thing that you’ve ever lived through.
那会成为你有生一来最艰难的经历
But I’ll get to live.
但是我能够去经历
I’ll be a sister and a friend, and…..
我会做好姐姐 朋友 而且……
I’ll be with you. 我会和你在一起
Forever. 永远
If I want. 如果我想的话
I’m going to get through this. 我会熬过去的
Just like we get through everything, one day at a time.
就像我们成果一切苦难那样 一天一天的来
We should get inside before sunrise.
我们应该在太阳出来之前进屋去
Bonnie made this for you yesterday. 邦妮昨天为你做了这个
Just in case. 以防万一
Daylight ring? 日光戒
One day at a time, right? 一天一天来 对吗
Folks, by now you know that the vampires have escaped.
各位 现在你们都知道吸血鬼逃走了
And it won’t be long before they retaliate against us.
他们很快就会来报复我们
But fear not. 但是不要害怕
For I have been chosen to lead us in a movement.
我被选中带领大家发起一项运动
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
Hear me, loved ones. 听着 亲爱的各位
Soon we’ll be free to pass through the gates….. and we’ll allreunite in eternity.
我们很快就能走过“大门”我们将在永生中重聚
Seriously, Pastor, what’s going on here?
说真的 牧师到底怎么回事
Friends….
朋友们
We are the beginning.
我们是开端