名家优美诗歌 名家经典优美诗歌三首

下面小编为大家带来名家经典优美诗歌欣赏三首,欢迎大家阅读!

济慈经典诗歌:每当我害怕

When I have fears that I may cease to be

每当我害怕,生命也许等不及

Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,

我的笔搜集完我蓬勃的思潮,

Before high-piled books, in charactery,

等不及高高一堆书,在文字里,

Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;

象丰富的谷仓,把熟谷子收好;

When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,

每当我在繁星的夜幕上看见

Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,

传奇故事的巨大的云雾征象,

And think that I may never live to trace

而且想,我或许活不到那一天,

Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;

以偶然的神笔描出它的幻相;

And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,

每当我感觉,呵,瞬息的美人!

That I shall never look upon thee more,

我也许永远都不会再看到你,

Never have relish in the faery power

不会再陶醉于无忧的爱情

Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore

和它的魅力!——于是,在这广大的

名家优美诗歌 名家经典优美诗歌三首

Of the wide world I stand alone, and think

世界的岸沿,我独自站定、沉思,

Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.

直到爱情、声名,都没入虚无里。

勃朗宁夫人经典诗歌:我是怎样的爱你

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

深邃、宽广、和高度——正象我探求

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

I love thee to the level of every day's

我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地

I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。

I love thee with the passion put to use

以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者

With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

呼吸,微笑和泪珠——假使是上帝的

I shall but love thee better after death.

意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!

勃朗宁夫人经典诗歌:世界的面目都变了

The face of all the world is changed,I think,

我觉得,全世界的面貌都改观

Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul

自听到,你灵魂的脚步轻轻现

Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole

第一次,悄悄地来到我的身边

betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink

潜过我与死亡之隙可怕的边缘

Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,

我站在那儿,本以为自己势必

Was caught up into love, and taught the whole

会沉没,却被救出坠入爱情里

Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole

还传授一曲全部生命的新旋律

God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,

我欣然地喝下,那杯上帝赐予

And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.

洗礼的酒,赞美它甘甜。甘甜

The names of a country, heaven, are changed away

是因为你的靠近。天堂和人间

For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;

因为你的存在与否称谓也改变

And this ...this lute and song...loved yesterday

而往日珍视的这首歌和鲁特琴

(The singing angels know ) are only dear

仍是唯一挚爱,天使了然在心

Because thy name moves right in what they say.

因你之名在他们的歌声中氤氲

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/246761/517083233.html

更多阅读

名家名篇散文经典 名家散文_名家经典散文

散文的语言美,主要表现在简洁流利,笔简意丰;形象生动,绘声缓色。下面是小编给大家带来的名家经典散文,供大家欣赏。名家经典散文:梦与现实 郭沫若昨晚月光一样的太陽照在兆丰公园的园地上。一切的树木都在赞美自己的幽闲。白的蝴蝶、

名家哲理散文精选 名家经典哲理散文

涵养,使人严肃而不孤僻,使人活泼而不放浪,使人稳重而不呆板,使人热情而不轻狂,使人沉着而不寡言,使人和气而不盲从。下面是有名家经典哲理散文,欢迎参阅。名家经典哲理散文:聪明的人会放下,愚蠢的人会放弃放下”并不是“放弃”,它们的本质不

名家散文片段及赏析 名家经典散文片段

看到优美的句子,我们常常有把他们记录下来的想法。下面请欣赏小编给大家带来的名家经典散文片段。名家经典散文片段大全1) 虽然你现在还只是一株稚嫩的幼苗。然而只要坚韧不拔,终会成为参天大树;虽然你现在只是涓涓细流,然而只要锲

声明:《名家优美诗歌 名家经典优美诗歌三首》为网友时间是个庸医分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除