旅游能帮助人们摆脱孤独感和压抑感。旅游者之间没有直接的利益冲突,他们可以建立起纯朴、自然、坦诚、和谐的人际关系。小编整理了关于旅行的英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于旅行的英语对话带翻译一
A:I'd like to have the film developed.
我要冲洗这卷胶卷。
B:For color prints?
彩色相片吗?
A:Yes. When can I get it back? I can't wait to see the photos.
是的,我什么时候能取?我迫不及待地想看到我们的照片。
B:About three days.
大概二天左右。
A:Fine, I'd like two enlargements from this negative.
好吧,我想用这张底片印两张放大的照片。
B:Here's your receipt.
这是你的收据。
关于旅行的英语对话带翻译二
A:This is my first trip to Hong Kong, and I'd like to see some of the city's sights.
这是我第一次来香港旅行,我想游览这个城市的一些风景。
B:Will you be here long?
您在这儿停留的时间长吗?
A:Only three days on business so I won't have a long time.
我只是到这儿出差3天,所以我没有太多的时间。
B:There are many tourist attractions in Hong Kong.
香港有许多旅游景点。
A:Do you have some information on these?
您有这方面的资料吗?
B:Let me give you some brochures to look over.
我送您一些小册子参考一下吧。
关于旅行的英语对话带翻译三
A:Can you give me more details on what is included in the package?
能不能告诉我全部行程的细节?
B:Sure. The coach leaves at 6:30 a. m., in front of our office. The drive takes eight hours, with two stops to see some sights.
好的。巴士早上六点半由我们公司出发。车程约八小时,中途停两站欣赏风景。
A:What about the hotel accommodations?
关于住宿方面呢?
B:You'll be staying at Holiday Inn. It's a three-star hotel with two restaurants and a swimming pool.
住在假日饭店是三星级的有两个餐厅和一个游泳池。
A:Great. What types of things will we do at Lushan Falls?
很好!那在庐山瀑布有什么活动呢?
B:The second day you take a four-hour city tour. In the afternoon you go on the famous boat cruise under the falls.
第二天绕市区观光四小时,当天下午就搭乘著名的游瀑艇到瀑布下面。
关于旅行的英语对话带翻译四
A:Hi, sir. Could you tell me where the Hilton Hotel is?
先生,您好,您知道希尔顿酒店怎么走吗?
B:Well, there are two Hilton Hotels around here. Which one is your destination?
哦,这边有两个希尔顿酒店,你想去哪一个?
A:Eh, let me see. Sorry, I can't remember it, because I've been there only once, accompanied by my friends.
嗯,让我想想。不好意思,我记不得了,我就去过那里一次,而且还是跟着同学一起去的。
B:Then, it would be a little bit harder to find out your way. Do you remember the name of the street, or one or two landmarks?
这样的话,可能有些难找了。那你记得街道的名字或是一两个地标性建筑吗?
A:A bookstore, probably. With a yellow and orange logo.
好像有个书店,黄色和橙色的标牌。
B:Good, any other clues?
好的,那还有其他什么线索吗?
A:I remembered there is a very busy street several miles away. I waited for the traffic light for a very long time.
我记得那边几英里之外是一条繁忙的街道。我在那里等了好长时间的红绿灯呢。
B:Oh, is there a bank near there, Standard Charted possibly?
哦,那里好像有个渣打银行,对吧?
A:Oh, yeah, I got it, there is a bank My friend exchanged her money there.
哦,是的,我想起来了,那边确实有个银行,我朋友还去那里兑换外币了。
B:That's the second branch hotel of Hilton. Walk straight down and you will see the bookstore you just mentioned. Turn left, I believe, you will get it.
那是希尔顿酒店的第二分店。径直走下去,你会看到刚才你说的那个书店,往左转,我相信你会找到的。
A:Great! Many thanks!
太好了!太感谢您了!