对于看美剧学英语这件事小编是一直在关注的,今天小编跟大家分享这些学习英语必看的电影吧!
《老友记》(Friends)
1.It could happen to anyone./ It happens to anybody./ That happens. 谁都可能会遇到这种情况
2.I hear you. 我知道你要说什么。/ 我懂你的意思了
《生活大爆炸》(The Big Bang Theory)
1.Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun’s apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.
是的,它告诉我们,你参与的群众文化有个错觉,以为太阳的视位置相对于任意星座的定义你的出生,在某种程度上影响你的人格。
2.Explain to me an organizational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid. I'm just inferring that this is a couch, because the evidence suggests the coffee table is having a tiny garage sale.
向我解释一个组织系统,在那里一盘扁平餐具在沙发上是有效的。我只是推测,这是一个沙发,因为有证据表明咖啡桌上有一个小车库出售。
《破产姐妹》(2 Broke Girls)
1.Sometimes when you think the sky is about to fall down, you might be standing tilted!
有时候你以为天要塌下来了,其实是自己站歪了!
2.You can't always help who you are attracted to.
有时候人们就是会控制不住喜欢谁。
《纸牌屋》(英文:House of Cards)
1. "Even Achilles was only as strong as his heel."
再强大的人,能力也要由他的短板来决定。
2."For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted."
对于爬到食物链顶端的我们而言,绝不能心慈手软。我们的世界只有一条规则:弱肉强食。
《 哈利·波特》(Harry Potter)
1.Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.
如果你没有看清它的脑子藏在什么地方,就永远不要相信自己会思考的东西。
2.What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed? Only innocent lives! Died rather than betray your friends!
与史上最邪恶的魔头作对有什么好处?就是为了拯救无辜的生命!死了总比背叛朋友强!
这些内容都很经典,听起来不会觉得枯燥乏味,情节也是层层递进,逻辑感超强,而且内容很长,素材也很多,你可以反复听反复学,只要坚持一两个月,你就会发现微妙的进步,注意一定要学会享受其中的乐趣,而不是把它当成一项任务,听多了就能耳濡目染了。