爱情像是糖果,散落在游乐场的每个地方;灯火闪亮,永远不会打烊。小编精心收集了表达爱意的英文诗句,供大家欣赏学习!
表达爱意的英文诗句篇1
我曾经爱过你 I Loved You
I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;
It burns so quietly within my soul,
但愿它不会再去打扰你;
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
我也不想再使你难过悲伤。
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望的爱过你,
At times too jealous and at times too shy;
我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;
God grant you find another who will love you
我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你
As tenderly and truthfully as I.
但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。
表达爱意的英文诗句篇2
磨坊主的女儿 The Miller’s Daughter
It is the miller’s daughter,
那是磨坊主的女儿,
And she is grown so dear, so dear,
她长得那么那么的美,
That I would be the jewel
以至于我愿是那珠宝
That trembles at her ear:
摇曳在她的耳旁
For hid in ringlets day and night,
日日夜夜地藏在她的发间
I’d touch her neck so warm and white.
缠绵于她那如此温暖白皙的香颈
And I would be the girdle
我愿是那裙带
About her dainty dainty waist,
缠绕在她那纤腰上
And her heart would beat against me
我可以让她的心跳离我如此之近
In sorrow and in rest:
无论在悲伤还是平静的时候
And I should know if it beat right,
当我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何
I’d clasp it round so close and tight.
我就可以与她紧紧相拥。
And I would be the necklace,
我愿是那项链
And all long to fall and rise
整日上下跳跃
Upon her balmy bosom,
在她芳香的胸前
With her laughter or her sighs,
伴随着她的笑容和叹息
And I would lie so light, so light,
就让我如此轻地躺下
I scarce should be unclasp’d at night
冀求她在夜里也别把我摘下
表达爱意的英文诗句篇3
On a Stair I Stood
我站在楼梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃尔·龙萨
(English version by Humbert Wolfe)
英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其来的优雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
犹如闪电劈开云团,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一阵像冰,一阵似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。