拜伦经典诗歌 拜伦经典英文诗歌品析

诗歌译者在遵守交际中的言语解释性原则与认知语境动态性原则的基础上,取得完全保存原有的风味的诗歌翻译作品是完全可能的。下面小编整理了拜伦英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

拜伦英文诗歌品析

When We Two Parted 当初我们俩分别

When we two parted

当初我们俩分别,

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼泪,

Half broken-hearted

心儿几乎要碎裂,

To sever for years,

得分隔多少年岁!

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的脸发白发冷,

Colder thy kiss;

你的吻更是冰凉;

Truly that hour foretold

确实呵,那个时辰

Sorrow to this!

预告了今日的悲伤!

The dew of the morning

清晨滴落的露珠

Sunk chill on my brow—

浸入我眉头,好冷——

It felt like the warning

对我今天的感触

Of what I feel now.

仿佛是预先示警。

Thy vows are all broken,

你把盟誓都背弃,

And light is thy fame;

名声也轻浮浪荡;

I hear thy name spoken,

听别人把你说起,

And share in its shame.

连我也羞愧难当。

They name thee before me,

他们当着我说你,

A knell to mine ear;

像丧钟响彻耳旁;

A shudder comes o'er me—

我周身止不住战栗——

Why wert thou so dear?

对你怎这样情长?

They know not I knew thee,

他们不知我熟悉你——

Who knew thee too well:—

只怕是熟悉过度;

Long, long shall I rue thee,

我会久久惋惜你,

Too deeply to tell.

深切得难以陈诉。

In secret we met—

想当初幽期密约,

In silence I grieve,

到如今默默哀怨:

That thy heart could forget,

你的心儿会忘却,

Thy spirit deceive.

你的灵魂会欺骗。

If I should meet thee

要是多少年以后,

After long years,

我偶然与你相会,

How should I greet thee?—

用什么将你迎候?

With silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼泪。

经典的拜伦英文诗歌

On the Death of Margaret Parker, Cousin to the Author 悼玛格丽特表姐

Hush'd are the winds, and still the evening gloom,

晚风沉寂了,暮色悄然无声,

Not e'en a zephyr wanders through the grove,

林间不曾有一缕微飔吹度;

Whilst I return, to view my Margaret's tomb,

我归来祭扫玛格丽特的坟茔,

And scatter flowers on the dust I love.

把鲜花撒向我所挚爱的尘土。

Within this narrow cell reclines her clay,

这狭小墓穴里偃卧着她的身躯,

That clay, where once such animation beam'd;

想当年芳华乍吐,闪射光焰;

The King of Terrors seized her as his prey,

如今可怖的死神已将她攫去,

Not worth, nor beauty, have her life redeem'd.

美德和丽质也未能赎返天年。

Oh! could that King of Terrors pity feel,

哦!只要死神懂一点仁慈,

Or Heaven reverse the dread decrees of fate!

只要上苍能撤销命运的裁决!

Not here the mourner would his grief reveal,

吊客就无需来这儿诉他的悲思,

Not here the muse her virtues would relate.

诗人也无需来这儿赞她的莹洁。

But wherefore weep? Her matchless spirit soars

为何要悲恸?她无匹的灵魂高翔,

Beyond where splendid shines the orb of day;

凌越于红日赫赫流辉的碧落;

And weeping angels lead her to those bowers

垂泪的天使领她到天国闺房,

Where endless pleasures virtue's deeds repay.

那儿,善行换来了无尽的欢乐。

And shall presumptuous mortals Heaven arraign,

可容许放肆的凡夫问罪上苍,

And, madly, godlike Providence accuse?

如痴似狂地斥责神圣的天意?

Ah! no, far fly from me attempts so vain;—

不!这愚妄意图已离我远飏,——

I'll ne'er submission to my God refuse.

我岂能拒不顺从我们的上帝!

Yet is remembrance of those virtues dear,

但对她美德的怀想是这样亲切,

Yet fresh the memory of that beauteous face;

但对她娇容的记忆是这样新鲜;

Still they call forth my warm affection's tear,

它们依旧汲引我深情的泪液,

Still in my heart retain their wonted place.

依旧盘桓在它们惯住的心田。

关于拜伦英文诗歌

To M. S. G.给M. S. G.

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒来,我空余泪眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

让昏倦流布我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一样销魂!

拜伦经典诗歌 拜伦经典英文诗歌品析

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的样品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天国倘若是这般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

愿死神早早降临!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只许我凝眸痴望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫说我受罚还不够!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

To awake will be torture sufficient.

这苦刑怎生忍受!

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/238361/916305341.html

更多阅读

写校园生活的经典诗歌 关于生活的经典英文诗歌

生活是美好的,但人遇到挫折时却难免有些爽然若失。小编整理了关于生活的经典英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!关于生活的经典英文诗歌篇一我想我能和动物在一起生活turn and live with animals, they are so placid andself-contain'd,I sta

关于爱的英文诗歌 关于爱的经典英文诗歌阅读

爱情只是一种感觉,而这感觉会随时日、心境而改变。如果你的所谓最爱离开你,请你耐心地等候一下,让时日慢慢冲洗,让心灵慢慢沉淀,你的苦就会慢慢淡化。不要过分憧憬爱情的美,不要过分夸大失恋的悲。小编整理了关于爱的经典英文诗歌,欢迎阅读

经典诗歌欣赏 有关经典英文诗歌欣赏

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。小编整理了有关经典英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!有关经典英文诗歌篇一八阵图杜甫功盖三分国, 名成八阵图。江流石不转, 遗恨失吞吴。the eight-side

经典英文诗歌 关于经典英文诗歌带翻译

通过英语诗歌学英语,改变大学英语教学内容与诗歌学习无缘的状态,是和提高学生英语学习积极性、增强大学英语教学效果、提高学生英语交际能力的目的相辅相成。小编整理了关于经典英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎阅读!关于经典英文诗歌带翻译篇

经典诗歌欣赏 关于经典英文诗歌欣赏

诗歌朗读、学习诗歌、并进行诗歌创作和翻译过程中都是一种美的感受,能够让学生体会其特有的韵律美,尽情发挥想象,驰骋在诗歌的海洋中。小编整理了关于经典英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!关于经典英文诗歌篇一MOTHER BIRD鸟妈妈There in the

声明:《拜伦经典诗歌 拜伦经典英文诗歌品析》为网友吴皇万岁分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除