下面是小编整理的空乘英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
空乘英语对话:THE ADVANTAGES OF AIR TRANSPORT
DIALOGUE 1
WHICH MODE OF TRANSPORT IS BETTER? (1)
P: Hello!
C: Hello!
P: This is Zhang Hong speaking, I'm getting married next month.
C: Oh, really! Congratulations! What can I do for you?
P: You see, I've just got a week for our wedding leave. It is too short for us to finish our plan by train. We'd like to visit Shanghai and Hangzhou.
C: Both Shanghai and Hangzhou are good places for you to visit. Do you mean to stay in the two cities as long as possible and to spend time on your way as short as possible?
P: Yes, quite right. I think if we travel by train it would take us 4 or 5 days, and we wouldn't have enough time to spend in the cities. So I want to know your suggestions.
C: Oh, good, I think you are right to get suggestions from an airline clerk. You see, air transport is much faster than any other modes of transport.
P: That's why I give you a telephone call.
C: My suggestion is that you fly to Hangzhou first, and then you may take a ship from Hangzhou to Shanghai, and finally fly back to Beijing from Shanghai.
P: That's just what I want.
C: In this way, you may save a lot of time spent on transport.
P: OK! I'll follow your suggestion. Thank you for your help.
C: You're welcome. And I wish you a happy trip.
P: Thanks a lot! Bye-bye!
C: Bye-bye!
(P: Passenger--旅客)
(C: Clerk--职业)
空乘英语对话大全:在飞机上
长途飞机,飞机上备有酒水、茶点、食品、早餐、正餐等,免费供应。
乘客和空乘之间可能会发生如下对话:
Flight Attendant: We have apple juice and orange juice. Which would you like?
空乘:我们有苹果汁和橙汁,请问您要哪种?
Passenger: Orange juice, please.
乘客:请给我橙汁。
Passenger: Thank you.
乘客:谢谢。
Flight Attendant: You are welcome.
空乘:不客气。
每张飞机座椅上都有呼叫按钮,当乘客需要帮助时可以使用此按钮请空乘人员提供服务。如果我们的老师有需要时(例如:晕机),也可以请空乘提供服务。
Flight Attendant: Hello, may I do something for you?
空乘:您好,我可以为您做些什么吗?
Passenger: Hello, I don’t feel very well. I think I am a little bit airsick.
乘客:您好,我觉得很不舒服。我想我可能有点晕机。
Flight Attendant: Don’t worry. Here is the vomit bag if you need it. There is some medicine on the plane. I will go to bring you some.
空乘:别担心,这是呕吐袋,如果您需要的话。飞机上有药。我去为您拿一些来。
Passenger: Thank you.
乘客:谢谢。
Flight Attendant: You are welcome.
空乘:不客气。
2、 在目的国机场
1)机场入境
在目的国机场入境时,移民官会检查护照并有可能提出一些问题。通常情况下,这些问题有带队老师统一回答,但老师们也可以尝试自己回答。有些入境问题,各国都大同小异。例如:
May I see your passport, please? Where are you staying?
麻烦请给我你的护照。将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport (Here it is.). I will stay in ….
这是我的护照。我将在。。。(地点)住宿。
What‘s the purpose of your visit? Do you have a return ticket?
旅行的目的为何? 是否有回程机票?
I will attend a short-term teacher professional development program. Here is my return ticket.
我将参加一个短期的教师职业发展项目。这是回程机票。
How long will you stay here?
预计在本国停留多久?
Four weeks (Two months / Three weeks).
四周(两个月/三周)。
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
I have 300 pounds.
大约300英镑。
Good. Enjoy your stay..
祝你玩得愉快。
2) 行李遗失
乘飞机时万一丢失行李,不要慌张,可找机场行李管理人员协助寻找,要及时向航空公司驻该机场办事处反映情况。用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料。一时找不到,可填写申报单交航空公司,并索要该航空公司机场办事处的电话号码,以便再次联系。果真丢失,航空公司会照章赔偿。
Where can I get my luggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
I can‘t find my baggage. It‘s a small bag, light brown.
我找不到我的行李。它是一个浅棕色的小包。
Where do I go to get help?
我到哪里去寻求帮助呢?
Do you have your claim ticket?
您有行李票吗?
Here you are.
在这里。
We may have lost some luggage so we’d like to make a lost luggage report.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
Could you please check it? How long do you think it might take?
是否可麻烦查询? 大概需要多长时间?
How many pieces of luggage are missing? Can you see one like yours on here? Can you describe your luggage?
你总共遗失了几件行李? 这里有您的行李吗?(航空公司会将托运的每件行李拍照)请描述你的行李。
Two. One is a medium-sized hard gray suitcase. The other one is a large leather suitcase with my nametag. It is dark blue.
两件。一件是个中型的灰色硬皮箱。另一个是系有我名牌的大型皮制深蓝色行李箱。