笑话之热与冷 ,区别在于其引人发笑的程度与形态:热笑话易于在瞬间引爆笑声;冷笑话则不会引爆笑声,最多只是令人会心一笑。下面是小编带来的让人笑到不行的英文笑话,欢迎阅读!
让人笑到不行的英文笑话篇一
Look at My Socks 瞧瞧我的袜子
“Say, that’s an interesting pair of socks you’ve got on, Charlie, one green and one red.”
“嘿,查理,你穿的这双袜子真有趣,一只绿色一只红色。”
“Yeah, and I’ve got another pair just like it at home.”
“是吗,我家里还有一双同样的袜子呢。”
让人笑到不行的英文笑话篇二
Make a Wish 许个愿吧!
Every morning on his way to work, a businessman passed a house where he saw a woman beating her boy on the head with a loaf of bread. But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.
每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都会经过一户人家,他总是看见一个女人用一条面包打她儿子的头部。但今天却比较特别,他发现她正用一块巧克力蛋糕打他的头。
Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.
他忍不住好奇,便按了那户人家的门铃。女人听了铃声,出来开门。
“Madam, I couldn’t help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread...”
“这位太太,每天经过这里我都忍不住会注意到你用一条面包打你儿子……”
“That’s true...”
“那倒是不假……”
“And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.”
“可是今天我却看见你用一块巧克力蛋糕打他。”
“Well, today’s his birthday.”
“今天是他生日嘛。”
让人笑到不行的英文笑话篇三
A Remarkable Talent 一位了不起的天才
“Did you know I could tell time by the piano?” asked one friend of another .
“你相信我可以由钢琴知道现在几点钟吗?”一位老兄向他的朋友问道。
“You’re kidding,” replied his companion dubiously.
“别开玩笑了!”他的朋友怀疑地回答。
“I’ll show you,” said the first man as sat down at the piano and started to hammer out a martial tune.
“那我试给你看,”说着那位老兄就坐在钢琴前开始弹起一首进行曲。
Within seconds came a pounding on the wall, and an angry voice shouting, “Hey, you son of a bitch, don’t you realize it’s three o’clock in the morning?”
几秒钟后墙壁传来捶打声,一个愤怒的声音叫道“:嘿!你他妈的,你知不知道现在是凌晨三点钟?”
让人笑到不行的英文笑话篇四
A Precocious Child 一个早熟的小孩
When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home, he was taken aback when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.
当挨家挨户兜售东西的推销员按了一幢郊区房子的门铃后,他吓了一跳,开门的竟是一位嘴里叼着一根大雪茄的十岁男孩。
The salesman could only stammer out, “Er, is your mother at home?”
推销员结结巴巴地问道“,哦,你妈妈在家吗?”
Answered the boy, “What do you think?”
小男孩回答说“,你认为呢?”
让人笑到不行的英文笑话篇五
City Suckers 城里来的傻瓜
Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely. Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.
两个城市里的老兄在一条乡间小道上开车迷了路,他们把车停靠一位老农夫旁边,问他知不知道回城里的路。
“Nope. Can’t say that I do, ” replied the old hayseed.
“不,我不知道,”老农夫答道。
“Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?”
“那你知道回到主要公路要怎么走吗?”
“Nope. Don’t know that, either.”
“不,我也不知道。”
“Well, you sure don’t know much, do you?”
喔,你好像不太熟悉这里的路况,是吗?”
“Could be... But I ain’t lost, neither.”
“可以这么说, 可是我也不会迷路。”
让人笑到不行的英文笑话篇六
True Dedication 好投入啊!
Mrs. Fortesque was getting more and more worried. Her husband had left for a round of golf early in the morning and by mid-afternoon he still wasn’t home. Evening came and Mr. Fortesque still hadn’t returned.
福特斯克太太越来越担心,因为她先生一早出去打高尔夫球,到下午三四点都还没回家,甚至到傍晚也还不见人影。
The lady was just about to call the police when she heard her husband’s car pulling into the driveway. Rushing outside, she told her husband, “Darling, I was so worried about you. What kept you?”
福特斯克太太正要打电话报警就听到她先生开车回来了。她冲出门外,向她先生说道“:亲爱的,我一整天都在担心你,是什么事把你耽搁了?”
“Charlie had a heart attack on the fourth hole.”
“查理在第四洞时心脏病发作。”
“Oh, my goodness, that’s terrible!”
“喔,天哪,真可怕!”
“You’re telling me! All day long it was shoot the ball, drag Charlie, shoot the ball, drag Charlie...”
“那还用你说吗!一整天我都一边打球,一边拉查理,一会儿”打球,一会儿拖查理,……