两个人吃饭,一个人狼吞虎咽,另一个人津津有味。小编精心收集了到餐厅吃饭的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
到餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇1
侍者:
How may I help you?
能为您做点什么?
迈克:
Yes. I'd like to reserve a table for dinner.
您好.我想预订一张桌子吃饭.
侍者:
How big a group are you expecting?
您大约有多少人?
迈克:
Six.
六个人.
侍者:
Would you like to reserve a private dinning room?
您需要定一个私人的隔间吗?
迈克:
That sounds like a good idea.
这主意不错.
侍者:
All right. May I have your name, sir?
好的先生能留下您的姓名吗?
迈克:
My name is Mike.
我叫迈克.
侍者:
What time will you be arriving?
您几点能到呢?
迈克:
Around 7:30 PM.
大约下午七点半吧.
侍者:
All right, we have reserved a private dinning room for you at 7:30 PM. Thanks for your calling.
好的.我已经为您定了私人的隔间.七点半可以确保为你准备好.感谢您打来电话订餐.
迈克:
Thank you very much.
谢谢.
到餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇2
Jack :
Are you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗?
Jane:
Yes, I am.
有空。
Jack :
Shall we have dinner together? I know a place that has excellent food.
我们能一起吃晚饭吗?我知道有个地方的菜很棒。
Jane:
O.K. I'll be happy to join you.
好的。我会很高兴和你一起吃晚饭。
到餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇3
I am thinking about inviting you to a dinner. When would you have time? And what kind of food do you fancy?
我想请你吃晚餐。你什么时候有空?你喜欢什么食物?
That would be great. I am really in the mood for a spicy hotpot. Any special reason for the invitation?
太好了。我真的很有兴趣吃麻辣火锅。你请我有什么特别的原因吗?
To thank you for helping me at work last week. If you would not have been so kind, I would not have been able to pick my parents from the airport. You really did me a big favor. Thank you so much.
为了感谢你上周在工作上对我的帮助。如果不是你如此好心,我就不能把我父母从机场接回来。你真的帮了很大的忙。非常感谢你。
It was my pleasure. How about this evening? I feel very hungry now.
我很乐意帮忙。今晚怎么样?我现在觉得很饿了。
Fine, I know a good hotpot place in the downtown area, food there is pretty spicy too. Shall we try that one?
好,我知道商业区有一个吃火锅的好地方,那里的食物也很辣。我们要去试一下那家吗?
Ok with me. You are the boss. I will meet you downstairs after work.
我没问题。你说了算。下班之后我在楼下等你。