每一天都是新的一天,在和同事用英语对话时,也会是新的心情。下面是小编给大家整理的英语相关情景对话,供大家参阅!
英语相关情景对话:悉尼
Todd: OK, Ann, you spent quite a bit of time in Australia recently so why don't you talk about that?
好的,安,你最近在澳大利亚居住了很长时间,为什么不谈谈在澳大利亚的生活呢?
Ann: I really liked living in Australia. I was an international student and I studied education at the University of Sydney. And living in Sydney was fantastic,because I could go to the beach anytime I wanted and there was a great nightlife in Sydney. There are lots of great clubs. And people were very, very friendly and easy-going and I met a lot of international people in living Sydney.
我真的很喜欢住在悉尼。我是一名国际留学生,我在悉尼大学学习教育专业。住在悉尼真的是太棒了,因为只要我想,我能随时去海滩。悉尼的夜生活也是丰富多彩的。那里有许多很棒的酒吧。那里的人也非常友好,我在悉尼居住的时间里认识了许多国际留学生。
Todd: Mm-mm. How long were you there?
嗯,你在那里住了多久?
Ann: I was there for almost a year.
我在那里住了不到一年。
Todd: Oh, OK.
哦,好的。
Ann: And I travelled a little bit in Australia. I went up the east coast. Up to Frasier Island, which is a world heritage site. And I saw dingoes running along the beach and sharks in the water. We climbed cliffs and went through a rainforest and went camping and then we went up to the Whitsundays, which is a bit further north. And the further north you go in Australia, the hotter it gets. So we were able to go swimming in the ocean and I went diving for the first time but it was a little bit risky cause I didn't have a diving license, so I went on an introductory dive and I saw a giant clam that had a really purple spongy inside that I was able to touch and then the clam closed up really quickly.
我在澳大利亚旅游去了一些地方。我去了东海岸。登上了世界自然遗产弗雷泽岛。我在海滩上看到了澳洲野狗,我在海里看到了鲨鱼。我和朋友登上了悬崖,穿越了热带雨林,我们一起露营,还去了再往北一点的圣灵群岛。越往澳大利亚北部走就感觉越热。因此我们在海里游泳,我还在那里第一次潜水,但这有点儿冒险,我没有潜水执照,因此我只是做了入门级的潜水,潜水时我看到了一个巨型的蛤,它里面是紫色的海绵体,我用手触碰了一下,蛤迅速地就合上了。
Todd: So, did you, did you lose your finger?
你的手指夹到了吗?
Ann: Almost.
差点儿。
Todd: Almost. Ah, you're lucky. Um, it's funny, you go in the water and you worry about sharks, but not clams.
差点儿。哦,你真幸运。真有趣,你下水会害怕鲨鱼,但是没有担心过蛤。
Ann: Exactly.
是的。
Todd: Will you be going back to Australia soon?
我会马上回澳大利亚去吗?
Ann: I'd like to go and live there for at least another year. Probably I'll go back to Sydney or maybe I'll go down to Melbourne because it's a really interesting cultural city. They have lot of museums and parks.
我想去澳大利亚住至少一年的时间。也许我会回悉尼,也许我会去墨尔本,因为那里的文化很有趣。那里有许多博物馆和公园。
Todd: OK. You gotta choose real quick, only one city, Montreal or Sydney, which do you choose?
好的,那你得快点儿选择了,你只能去一座城市,蒙特利尔或是悉尼,你选择那座城市?
Ann: Sydney, without a doubt.
悉尼,毫无疑问。
Todd: OK. All right. Thanks a lot.
好的,十分感谢。
Ann: You're welcome.
不客气。
英语相关情景对话:减肥
Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.
好的,戴文。我最近长了几斤,而你看上去苗条又健康。
Devon: Well, thank you.
谢谢。
Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight?
你的建议是什么?我怎样才能减肥呢?
Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.
我经常运动。我一周至少跑步三次。除了这点我还喜欢其他运动,不同的运动会锻炼不同的肌肉,这些运动都会帮助你减掉多余的重量。
Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.
好的,问题是,实际上我经常运动。
Devon: Do ya?
真的吗?
Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.
是的,也许是我的食谱有问题。
Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.
有可能,如果是这样,你应该吃些高蛋白的食物,并减少食物摄取的总量。我每天吃三顿饭,并且努力在餐食间拒绝零食。不吃薯条,爆米花,也不吃糖果。
Todd: That's pretty tough!
这很难做到!
Devon: It is tough but......Well, I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...
确实很难,但我必须承认我也许骗得了一时,但……
Todd: Ok, I'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?
好的,我会努力尝试的……但实际上,我的问题是我喜欢垃圾食品。所以我必须选择:是吃少点儿,还是吃得更好点儿。你认为哪条更重要?
Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.
我认为如果你最近在运动,那么最好吃想吃的食物,但是要减少量。
Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!
少吃点儿。好的,这会很有难度!
Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.
我毫不怀疑你会做到最好。
Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.
好的,谢谢你,戴文。
英语相关情景对话:回家
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,谢谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎么计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.
也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。
Gabrielle: Cheers!
不客气!
以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。