餐厅是我们日常生活中经常会去的地方,可以说是必备场所了。下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅点菜情景英文对话,供大家参阅!
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇3
-Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?
早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?
-Yes, by the window, please.
是的,请给我靠窗户的。
-This way, please.
这边请。
-Thank you.
谢谢
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇4
-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?
晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?
-I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?
我想要可乐,你呢?
-A n apple juice, please.
苹果汁
-Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?
谢谢,请慢用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生
-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?
没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?
-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.
当然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。
-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.
好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。
-How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?
你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?
-Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.
三成,五成,七成,全熟