下面是小编整理的英语情景会话 酒店情景会话,欢迎大家阅读!
我找不到我的外套了
A Housekeeping. May I help you?
房务管理部。我能为您服务吗?
B Yes. This is room 804. I can't find my coat. I was wondering if it's in the lost and found.
是的,这里是804号房。我找不到我的外套了,我想它会不会在失物招领处?
A I can check for you. Could you describe the coat?
我可以替您查一下。可否请您描述一下外套的样子?
B It's a light blue coat. It's got a hood and a big silver zipper.
那是件浅蓝色的外套,有着连衣领的帽子及银色的大拉链。
A When was the last time you saw it?
请问您最后一次看到它是在什么地方?
B Last night. I think I may have left it in the lobby bar.
昨晚。我想我可能把它遗留在大厅的吧台那儿了。
A OK. I’ll check the lost and found and with the bar manager. We'll do our best to find it.
好的,我会查一下失物招领处并问问吧台经理。我们会尽力找到您的外套的。
B Thanks. I appreciate that.
谢谢,感激不尽。
我遗失了行李牌和收据
A I'm sorry. I've lost my tags and receipt. How can I do about it?
非常抱歉。我遗失了行李牌和收据,怎么办?
B I see. What is your baggage? And do not remember the tag's number or color?
我知道了。您的行李是什么?您记得牌子的号码或颜色吗?
A It's a suitcase. But I've forgot the exact color. Maybe it is red or something.
是个皮箱,但颜色我记不清了,也许是红色或其他什么颜色。
B Could you give me a description of your case?
您能描述一下您的箱子吗?
A It's like this. It's square with a leather cover. Yes,I remember, there is a green string around the handle. That's right.
那个箱子是这样的:四方形,皮革面。对了,我记起来了,有一根绿绳子绕在提手上。
B I'll check it for you... sorry to keep you waiting. I've found it.Is this yours?
我来为您查一查……对不起,让您久等了,我找到了,是这个吗?
A Yes,It is the right one.
是的,这是这个。
B Will you show me your key card, please?
请把出入证给我看看好吗?
A Here it is.
给你。
B All right. Now you can take your case away.
好了,现在您可以拿走您的箱子了。