一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。小编整理了关于旅游观光的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于旅游观光的英语对话一
S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?
空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下你的登机证吗?
E:Here you go.
艾凡:在这儿。
S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.
空姐:34A和34B两个座位,我知道了。请走过对面,然后再往后走。
E:Right, thanks.
艾凡:好的,谢谢。
Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft.
艾凡和凯西走到飞机的另一边。
They meet another stewardess.
他们遇见了另一名女空服员。
S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?
空姐:哈啰,麻烦让我看一下你的登机证好吗?
E:Here you are.
艾凡:喏,在这儿。
S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.
空姐:34A和34B就在这儿后面。请把随身行李放在上面的行李柜里。
If I can be of assistance, just let me know.
如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。
E:Thanks.Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?
艾凡:谢谢。呃,我的照相机放在上面行李柜里没问题吧?
I don't want it to get broken.
我不希望它被摔坏了。
S:It should be fine there.
空姐:放那儿应该没问题的。
If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.
但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那儿好了。
E:I think I'll do that instead, thanks.
艾凡:我想我会放在座位底下,谢了。
S:Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.
空姐:别客气。请就座,系好安全带。
关于旅游观光的英语对话二
E:Our flight doesn't leave for another hour.
艾凡:我们的班机还要一小时才起飞。
Why don't we take a look around these duty-free shops?
咱们何不到免税商店逛逛呢?
K:Sure. There's the alcohol and tobacco store.
凯西:好啊。那里有一家烟酒商店。
E:You know I don't smoke, and I don't want to lug any bottles around with us.
艾凡:你知道我不抽烟,而且我也不想我们身边一直拖着瓶瓶罐罐的东西。
K:How about as gifts for our relatives in Europe?
凯西:那么把它们当礼物送给欧洲的亲戚怎么样?
E:I don't know what they like.
艾凡:我不知道他们喜欢什么。
K:Well, then let's take a look around this store.
凯西:那么我们在这家店里四处看看吧。
E:I should have guessed. Perfume and women's accessories.
艾凡:我应该早就猜到的。香水和女人的配件。
K:So? Ooh! Look! Christian Dior scarves. Armani and Chanel perfume. Arden and Laudercosmetics!
凯西:所以呢?哦!你看!克莉丝汀·迪奥的领巾、亚曼尼和香奈儿的香水、雅顿和兰黛的化妆品!
E:Sounds like you died and went to heaven.
艾凡:听起来你快乐得好象到了天堂似的。
K:What's wrong with a girl feeling good?
凯西:女孩子觉得很好有什么不对吗?
E:Nothing, I guess. But I wouldn't blow all my money here. We still have nine weeks in Europeto go!
艾凡:我想没有。但是我不会在这里花光我所有的钱。我们在欧洲还有九个礼拜的日子要过呢!
关于旅游观光的英语对话三
K:Excuse me, sir.
凯西:先生,抱歉,打扰一下。
M:Yes, how can I help you?
柜台:嗯,有什么需要我效劳的?
K:Is this where I pay the airport tax?
凯西:我是不是在这里缴机场税?
M:Yes, miss. Just as the sign says. How many?
柜台:没错,小姐。就像这个牌子写的。几份?
K:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?
凯西:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?
M:How many people are you paying the tax for? Just yourself?
柜台:你要缴多少人的机场税?只有你自己个人吗?
K:No, me and my boyfriend. The two of us.
凯西:不是,我和我男朋友。我们两个。
M: They are US$12 each, so you owe me $24.
柜台:一张十二元美金,所以你要付我二十四元美金。
K:Oh, OK. Uh, here's $30.
凯西:哦,好。呃,这是三十元。
M:Here are your two receipts and your change, $6.
柜台:这是你的两张收据,还有找你的零钱六元。
K:Gee, thanks. Uh, now what?
凯西:啊,谢谢。现在还要做什么呢?
M:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry, she'll ask forthem from you.
柜台:只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。别担心,她会跟你要的。
K:Oh, OK. I guess I'm a little confused.
凯西:哦,好。我想我有点搞乱了。
M:We all are the first time we travel overseas. You guys have a nice trip.
柜台:第一次出国谁都会这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。
K:Thanks, thanks a lot. Bye!
凯西:谢谢,非常谢谢。拜!
M:Bye. Next, please!
柜台:拜。麻烦下一位!