出租车,台湾称作计程车,广东及港澳地区称为的士,新加坡及马来西亚一带则称为德士;是按表收费的交通工具,收费一般较其它交通工具高。小编整理了国外乘出租车的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
国外乘出租车的英语对话一
第一句:Can I rent a car for just one day?
我想租辆车用一天,可以吗?
A: Excuse me. Is this car taken?
打扰一下,请问这辆车有人用吗?
B: No, may I help you?
没有,需要帮忙吗?
A: Can I rent it for just one day?
我想租这辆车用一天,可以吗?
B: No problem.
没问题。
第二句:I'd like to rent a car.
我想租辆车。
A: Good afternoon, may I help you?
下午好,我能帮忙吗?
B: Yes, I'd like to rent a car.
是的,我想租辆车。
A: What kind of model do you have in mind?
您要哪种样式的车?
B: A compact car. I just want to drive around the city.
小轿车,我只想在城里转一转。
国外乘出租车的英语对话二
jenny: Hi,taxi!
嗨,计程车。
driver: Yes,madam.Can i help you?
女士 ,要车吗?
jenny: Post office,please.
是的,请把我送到邮局。
driver: Ok.Which post office would you like me to stop at?
好的,您希望我在哪个邮局停?
jenny: Any post office so long as I can send a letter by air-mail.
只要是能寄航空信的任何邮局都可以.
driver: Er,would the General Post Office be OK?
额,总局可以吗?
jenny: Yeah,but how long will it take to get there?
可以,到那要多久?
driver: Oh,it's only about twenty minutes drive.
只要20分钟.
jenny: That's fine.
好的.
driver: Get in,please.
请进.
国外乘出租车的英语对话三
Steven wants to rent a car to travel. Now he is talking with the person who works in the rent-a-car company.
史蒂文想要租车出行。现在他正和租车公司的工作人员谈论此事。
Service personnel: ABC Rent-a-Car. May I help you?
服务人员:ABC租车公司,有什么事吗?
Steven: I would like to rent a car. What kind of car do you have?
史蒂文:我想租一部车,你们有什么样的车?
Service personnel: We have Volkswagen,Pinto, Plymouth and Datsun.
服务人员:我们有大众、品拓、普利茅斯和德森。
Steven: What is the rate?
史蒂文:价格如何?
Service personnel: Twenty dollars per day for Volkswagen, Pinto and Datsun, and twenty-seven dollars for Plymouth.
服务人员:大众、品拓和德森是一天20美元,普利茅斯一天27美元。
Steven: How about mileage and gas?
史蒂文:里数和汽油怎么算?
Service personnel: There is no charge for mileage. And fill up the gas when you return the car to us as it is not included.
服务人员:里数方面我们不索费。汽油不包括在租金里,因此你还车时,必须加满汽油。
Steven: OK. I'll try a Pinto. I want to rent a car for one week.
史蒂文:好的。我租一部品拓试试看。我想租车一星期。
Service personnel: All right, sir. May I have your driver's license?
服务人员:好的,先生。我能看看你的驾驶执照吗?
Steven: Here you are.
史蒂文:给你。