雪莱诗歌中英文对照 关于中英文对照的英语诗歌

诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。小编整理了关于中英文对照的英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!

关于中英文对照的英语诗歌篇一

How do I love thee? 我是怎样的爱你 by 勃朗宁夫人 英语带中文翻译:

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

深邃、宽广、和高度——正象我探求

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

I love thee to the level of every day's

我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地

I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。

I love thee with the passion put to use

以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者

With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

呼吸,微笑和泪珠——假使是上帝的

I shall but love thee better after death.

意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!

-- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

关于中英文对照的英语诗歌篇二

John Keats(约翰济慈)The Day Is Gone,And All Its Sweets Are Gone!

那一天来了,所有甜蜜的东西都失去

The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!

Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,

Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,

Bright eyes, accomplish'd shape, and lang'rous waist !

那一天来了,甜蜜的一切已失去!

甜嗓,甜唇,酥胸,纤纤十指,

热烈的呼吸,温柔的低音,耳语,

明眸,美好的体态,柔软的腰肢!

Faded the flower and all its budded charms,

Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,

Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,

Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-

凋谢了,鲜花初绽的全部魅力,

凋谢了,我眼睛见过的美的景色,

凋谢了,我双臂抱过的美的形体,

凋谢了,轻声,温馨,纯洁,欢乐——

Vanish'd unseasonably at shut of eve,

When the dusk holiday or holy night

Of fragrant-curtain'd love begins to weave

The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;

这一切在黄昏不合时宜地消退,

当黄昏,节日的黄昏,爱情的良夜

正开始细密地编织昏暗的经纬

以便用香幔遮住隐蔽的欢悦;

But, as I've read love's missal through to-day,

He'll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.

但今天我已把爱的弥撒书读遍,

他见我斋戒祈祷,会让我安眠。

关于中英文对照的英语诗歌篇三

When we two parted 当我们分别时 中英对照:

When we two parted,昔日依依别

In silence and tears, 泪流默默无言;

Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断,

To serve for years, 此别又几年。

Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷颊向愕然,

Colder thy kiss, 一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold 日后伤心事,

Sorrow to this! 此刻已预言。

The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,

Suck chill or my brow 凛冽凝眉间———

It felt like the warning 彼时已预告:

Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天。

Thy cows are all broken, 山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame; 汝名何轻贱!

I hear thy name spoken, 吾闻汝名传,

And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前。

They name thee before me, 闻汝名声恶,

A knell to mine ear; 犹如听丧钟。

A shudder comes oer me 不禁心怵惕———

Why wert thou so dear? 往昔情太浓。

Thy know not I knew thee 谁知旧日情,

who knew thee too well: 斯人知太深。

Long,Long shall I rue thee 绵绵长怀恨,

Too deeply to tell. 尽在不言中。

In secret we met— 昔日喜幽会,

In silence I grieve 今朝恨无声。

That thy heart could forget, 旧情汝已忘,

雪莱诗歌中英文对照 关于中英文对照的英语诗歌

Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄幸。

If I should meet thee 多年惜别后,

After long years, 抑或再相逢,

How should I greet thee ? 相逢何所语?

With silence and tears. 泪流默无声。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/225161/118488078.html

更多阅读

雪漠:关于中阴身、中阴境界

雪漠:关于中阴身、中阴境界选自雪漠《光明大手印:参透生死》1、给临终者与家属的重要提醒关于中阴身,藏传佛教有不同的教法、教戒与教授,香巴噶举的中阴身教授则非常简单,也非常独特、实用。香巴噶举将轮回涅槃,一切中阴身总设为多种。

雪莱经典诗歌 雪莱的诗歌

雪莱的诗歌1、《西风颂》(一)哦,狂暴的西风,秋之生命的呼吸!你无形,但枯死的落叶被你横扫,有如鬼魅碰到了巫师,纷纷逃避:黄的,黑的,灰的,红得像患肺痨,呵,重染疫疠的一群:西风呵,是你以车驾把有翼的种子催送到黑暗的冬床上,它们就躺在那里,像是墓中

雪莱诗歌中英文对照 简单的中英文诗歌欣赏

随着英语教学对英语文化渗透和文化交际能力的强调,英语诗歌已成为高校大学英语选修课程和专业必修课程,行之有效的英语诗歌教学法也成了诸多教者探讨的热门话题。小编精心收集了简单的中英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!简单的中英文诗歌

声明:《雪莱诗歌中英文对照 关于中英文对照的英语诗歌》为网友就遇你分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除