人们所以常去旅游,就是要增广见闻,避免坐井观天。小编精心收集了假期旅游的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
假期旅游的英语对话1
Lost and Found
失而复得
Kathy and Evan go to the U.S. Embassy to apply for a new passport.
凯西和艾凡到美国大使馆去申请新护照。
K:I'm really sorry about this, Evan. What a pain I must be!
凯西:艾凡,这件事我真的很抱歉。我一定是个败事有余的人!
E:Don't worry about a thing, Kathy. This could happen to anyone.
艾凡:凯西,一点也不用担心。这种事任何人都可能会发生。
K:I'm really sorry, Evan.
凯西:艾凡,我真的很抱歉。
E:Oh, stop it! Come on, let's go in.Kathy and Evan enter the embassy and go to the Passport Section. Evan sits down, and Kathy goes to a window to talk to an embassy official.
艾凡:哦,别说了!来吧,咱们进去吧。凯西和艾凡进入大使馆走到护照部门。艾凡坐了下来,而凯西走到一个窗口询问一名大使馆官员。
K:Excuse me, sir?
凯西:先生,打扰一下?
O:Yes? How can I help you, miss?
官员:嗯?小姐,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
K:I'm afraid I lost my passport. I need to apply for a new one.
凯西:恐怕我遗失了我的护照。我需要申请一本新护照。
O:Oh, that's too bad. It's really a lot of trouble. Well, here are the forms you'll need to fill out.
官员:哦,真是太糟了。换护照可是很麻烦的。嗯,这些是你需要填写的表格。
K:All these forms?
凯西:这么多表格?
O:I'm afraid so. Here's a pen to get started.
官员:恐怕是的。这里有笔,开始写吧。
K:That's OK. I have one in my coat pocket.She reaches into her pocket.) Huh? What's this? Oh, my God! It's my passport! I must have put it into my coat pocket when I left the bank after cashing a traveler's check the other day.
凯西:不用了。我外套口袋里有一支笔。她把手伸到口袋。咦?这是什么?哦,我的天啊!是我的护照!前几天我去银行兑换一张旅行支票,一定是在离开银行时把它放进我外套口袋里的。
O:Lucky you!
官员:你真幸运!
假期旅游的英语对话2
Islands and Bridges
岛屿和桥梁
Kathy notes that Stockholm and Amsterdam are both cities on water.
凯西注意到斯德哥尔摩和阿姆斯特丹两个城市都建在水上。
K:I didn't realize that both Stockholm and Amsterdam are cities built on the water.
凯西:没想到斯德哥尔摩和阿姆斯特丹两个城市都建在水上。
E:Don't forget Venice, Italy. It's even more famous.
艾凡:别忘了意大利的威尼斯。它更有名。
K:Would you like to live here in Stockholm?
凯西:你会想住在斯德哥尔摩这里吗?
E:I don't know. I really like the hustle and bustle of New York. I wouldn't mind working here for a year, though.
艾凡:不知道。我很喜欢纽约的喧嚣扰攘。但是我不介意在这里工作一年。
K:Yeah. It would be nice to take a break from all that stress and pollution of the big city.
凯西:没错。暂时离开大都市的一切压力和污染会很不错的。
E:Look! Here's another bridge.
艾凡:看!这里有另一座桥。
K:Do we have to pay a toll?
凯西:我们得付过桥费吗?
E:No. These bridges are toll-free.
艾凡:不用。这些桥梁都是免收通行费的。
K:That must be the city center there.
凯西:那里一定是市中心了。
E:Uh-huh. We'll be there in a jiffy. There's not that much traffic here. Check out the map. We're looking for the Vasa district.
艾凡:不错。我们马上就要到了。这里的交通流量不那么大。看一下地图。我们要找凡莎区。
K:What's that?
凯西:那是什么区呢?
E:It's the university area. Our hostel is near there.
艾凡:它是大学区。我们要住的青年旅社就在那儿附近。
K:Great! There should be lots of neat shops and restaurants there.
凯西:太棒了!那里一定有许多不错的商店和餐厅。
E:And c
艾凡:还有文化!
假期旅游的英语对话3
Calling the American Embassy
打电话给美国大使馆
Kathy uses a local telephone to call the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm. An embassy official answers the phone.
凯西在斯德哥尔摩打了一通电话给当地的美国大使馆。一位大使馆官员接电话。
E:U.S. Embassy in Stockholm. How may I help you?
官员:美国驻斯德哥尔摩大使馆。有什么事需要我为你效劳的吗?
K:Hello? My name is Kathy Mannings. I'm an American citizen. I think I've lost my passport.
凯西:哈啰?我叫凯西?曼宁斯。我是美国公民。我想我的护照遗失了。
E:That's a serious problem, young lady. Are you sure you've lost it?
官员:小姐,这是一个很严重的问题。你确定你护照遗失了吗?
K:I'm afraid so. If I have lost it, what can I do?
凯西:恐怕是如此。如果我遗失护照,该怎么办呢?
E:Please look very carefully for it. It will take a lot of paperwork and time to replace your passport.
官员:麻烦你再仔细找找看。换护照需要很多书面作业,同时也要花许多时间。
K:Believe me, we're looking high and low for it.
凯西:相信我,我们现在正在四处寻找。
E:If you can't find it, you'll have to come down to the embassy to the Passport Section.You'll have to fill out forms there and pay for a replacement.
官员:如果找不到的话,你得到大使馆的护照科来。你得在那里填写表格和缴交护照换发费。
K:I have your address, but I don't know your business hours.
凯西:我有你们的地址,但是我不知道你们上班的时间。
E:The Passport Section is open on weekdays from a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
官员:护照部门的上班时间是星期一至星期五早上九点到下午五点,星期六则从早上九点到中午。
K:Well, thanks a lot.
凯西:嗯,非常谢谢你。
E:You're welcome. And good luck!
官员:不客气。也祝你好运!