英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。为了避免哑巴英语的情况,大家都应该多多练习英语情景对话,提高自己的口语能力。小编精心收集了找医生看病英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
找医生看病英语对话篇1
Doctor:
What can I do for you?
有什么需要的吗?
May:
I need some medicine.
我需要一些药。
Doctor:
For whom?
给谁的。
May:
My younger brother. He suffers from a bad cold.
我弟弟。他着凉了,很难受。
Doctor:
What symptoms does he have?
他有什么症状?
May:
Fever and a bad cough.
发烧,咳嗽也很厉害。
Doctor:
I got it. Don't worry, just a common cold.
知道了,别担心,只是普通感冒。
May:
What kind of medicine does he need?
他需要什么样的药品呢?
Doctor:
Patulin will do.
感冒药就可以了。
May:
How many pills for each time?
每次要吃多少粒啊?
Doctor:
Six per day, and two after each meal.
一天六粒,每顿饭后两粒。
May:
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Doctor:
My pleasure.
乐意效劳。
找医生看病英语对话篇2
A:What's the matter, young man?
A:年轻人,怎么了?
B:I have a terrible pain in my stomach and abdomen.
B:我胃痛的厉害,肚子也痛。
A:How long has it been occuring?
A:多长时间了?
B:It has been for three days.
B:已经三天了。
A:Have you ever nauseated or vomited?
A:你恶心或者呕吐吗?
B:Yes,I have vomited twice.I always feel burning in stomach.
B:我吐过两次,总是觉得胃有灼伤感。
A:Do you belch?
A:你打嗝吗?
B:Not much.
B:不太有。
A:How is your appetite?
A:你食欲怎么样?
B:Very poor.I do not want to eat anything except spicy food.The pain will be relieved after one or two bowls of porridge.
B:非常差。我除了想吃辣的以外什么都不想吃。疼的时候喝一两碗粥就会好一些。
A:Could you please have the blood testing? And you'd better have a gastrocopy.
A:你做一下血化验好吗?你最好也做一个胃镜检查。
B:All right.
B:好的。
A:The blood regulation is normal. But you have caught a peptic ulcer according to the gastrocopy report and clinical symptoms.
A:血液规则正常。但是根据胃镜报告和临床症状来讲你患有消化性溃疡。
B:What's that? Is it serious?
B:是什么病啊?很严重吗?
A:There is no royal way to recover quickly except in a slow manner. I will give you some tablets which you should take regularly. Additionally, you should eat some food containning adequate proteins, fats,vitamins and minerals. If you do not feel better after the medicine in a week, you have to come here for further examination.
A:没有什么快捷的方法让你迅速恢复,只好慢慢调养。我开一些药片给你,你要按时吃药。此外你要多吃含有蛋白质,脂肪,维他命和矿物质的食物。如果你一周之内都没有觉得舒服些,一定再来做进一步的检查。
B:Thank you, doctor.
B:谢谢你,医生。
找医生看病英语对话篇3
daniel:
excuse me, doc. i am not feeling well. can you help me?
对不起,医生。我有点不舒服。您能帮我吗?
doctor 1:
yes, but not here. have you got registered yet?
可以啊,但不是在这儿。你挂号了吗?
daniel:
no, i haven't. where do i go for that?
没,还没。我在哪儿挂号?
doctor 1:
the registration office. did you bring your records with you?
在挂号处。你带了你的病历吗?
daniel:
yes.
带了。
doctor 1:
is anybody here with you? parents or siblings?
有谁陪你一起来吗?爸妈,还是兄弟姐妹?
daniel:
no, i'm here all by myself.
没有,我一个人来的。
doctor 1:
you are a brave kid. go ahead to the registration office first, then to the doctors.
你是个勇敢的孩子。先到挂号处,再到医生那儿。
daniel:
but i don't know where the registration office is.
但我不知道挂号处在哪儿啊。
doctor 1:
it's in the hall on the first floor.
在一楼大厅。
daniel:
do i have to come back here after getting registered?
我挂完了号来您这儿吗?
doctor 1:
no, kid. this is the gynecology department.
不,孩子。这儿是妇科。
daniel:
gynecology?
妇科?
doctor 1:
yeah, it's only for girls.
是啊,女孩子来的地方。