随着我国旅游业的快速发展,尤其是欧美市场的开放,我国出入境旅游业务大幅增加,对旅游英语专业的人才需求不断攀升。小编整理了关于旅游点餐英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
关于旅游点餐英语情景对话篇一
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于旅游点餐英语情景对话篇二
AWould you like to order now,madam?
女士,想好要吃什么了吗?
BYes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.
是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。
AHow would you like your steak,rare,mediam,or well-done?
牛排要三分熟,五分熟还是全熟?
BI'd like it well done ,please.
我要全熟的。
AWhat kind of potatoes would like to go with that,mushed,boiled,or baked?
配的土豆要土豆泥,煮的还是烤的?
BI think i have bake potatoes.And i now have a ice tea with lemon on the side,please.
要烤土豆。我还要一杯配一片柠檬的冰茶。
AGood,and would you care for soup or salad to start with?
好的,头盘要汤还是沙拉?
BI'd like cream onion soup please.
请来一份奶油洋葱汤。
AWill you have desert to be ,madam?
要甜点吗,女士?
BI want to skip desert.That all,thank you.
不要甜点了。就这些,谢谢。
AOK,I'll be with you in a moment.
好的,稍等片刻。
关于旅游点餐英语情景对话篇三
Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?
May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?
Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。
May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。
Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。
May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。
Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。
May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。
Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?
May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。
Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。
May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.
今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?
Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。
May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?
Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。
May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。
Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?
May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。
Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?
May: Yes.是的
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?
May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。