随着我国与国际社会的联系日益加强,英语交流在日常生活及重要的场合中显得越来越重要。小编整理了关于英语对话故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于英语对话故事带翻译篇一
S: Louis, facy meeting you here.
路易斯,真高兴在这儿碰见你!
L: hi! Susan. What brings you this way?
你好,苏珊.什么风把你吹来了?
S: my father works nearby, and I am gonna meet him for lunch.
我父亲在附近工作,我和他约好了一起吃午饭.
L: but I remember you told me your father retired last year.
我记得你和我说过你父亲去年就退休了.
S: yes, he did, but he has found a new job in a nearby office.
是啊,退了.但是他后来又在附近找了一份新工作.
L: was he worried about making ends meet?
他是担心钱不够花吗?
S: not really, he has a decent pension but he wants to keep physically and mentally active.
不是,他退休金还可以,就是想活动活动.
L: oh, I see. Does your father live with you?
哦,明白了.那你父亲和你们一起住吗?
S: no, my father prefers to live on his own.
没有,他喜欢一个人住.
L: I can understand if he wants to be independent while he still can.
我明白,他是觉得自己身体还可以,可以独立生活.
S: how are your parents? I haven't seen them for a long time.
你父母怎么样?我好久没见他们了.
L: they're fine. Still working but we're looking ahead. There is a new fully-equipped retirement home in our neighborhood. They've been thinking about moving there when they couldn't live on their own.
他们很好,还在工作但是马上就退休了.我们小区里新开了个养老院设施很齐备,他们考虑过几年就搬去那儿住.
S: oh, really? I have no idea about that but it sounds very convenient.
是吗?没听说啊,不过好像挺方便的.
L: my parents prefer to be independent, you know, and they don't want to be a burden.
我父母想自己住,他们不想成为我们的负担.
S: oh, I see. That sounds great if they can keep some independence but still haveprofessionals nearby just in case.
恩,住那里也不错,他们有一定的自由,又有专业人士在身边,以防万一.
关于英语对话故事带翻译篇二
L Hi, Susan Warm today. isn't it?
嗨,苏珊.今天天气很暖和,是吧?
S: You said it. Could you hold this newspaper for me?
是啊。你帮我拿—下报纸好吗?
L Yes. of course. What are you reading?
好啊。你在看什么呢?
S: An article entitled "Sunset Love'
一篇题为“黄昏恋”的文章。
L: Interesting. What's it about? '
挺有j敏思的,是关于什么的?
S: About a love story between an old professor and a young Iady.
关于一位老教授和一个年轻女士之间的爱情故事.
L DottIey get married in the end?
他们最后结婚了吗?
S: Yes. Despite all the obstacles, they Iive happily together.
结了.虽然遇到了重重困难,但是他们最后还是幸福地生活在了一起.
L What would you say if your father wants to remarry?
如果你父亲再婚,你同意吗?
S: Actually, we have encouraged him to start dating agrun. It' s sad to see him aIone.
事实上,我们鼓励他再次谈恋爱,看见他总是一个人,我们心里也很难受。
L: I guess you're right. No mattcr how caring and attentive we are, our love can nevcr take the place of a special partner.
不论子女们有多体贴,照顾得有多周到,我们的爱永远无法取代一个老伴的位置.
S: That's rigbt, but my father holds the traditional bclief that remarriage is disrespectful to my mother.
是啊,但是我父亲思想很保守,他认为再婚时不起我妈.
L: Oh, I see. Due to tbc sense of morality, many seniors in China tend to believevc remarriage among older people is abnormal.
哦,这样啊.因为道德观念的束缚,在中国,许多老年人 都认为再婚不太正常.
S: That's why many scniors like my father decidc to stay alone.
所以很多像我父亲一样的老年人都决定不再结婚了.
L: I see.
明白了
关于英语对话故事带翻译篇三
Housing 住房问题
dialogue 1
H: my lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.
我的房子下个月就到期了,我得找个新住处.
M: I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.
真替你难过.现在很难租到房子的.
H: Do you know any places?
你知道哪里有房子吗?
M: well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room or apartment available.
恩,我可以问问周围的人.看看有没有房子出租.
H: thank you. I think I should also have a look at the Internet to see if anyone's got a sublet.
谢谢你.我想我应该上网查查,看有没有人转租.
M: how much do are you looking to spend?
你打算找多少价位的?
H: I can only afford about 1,000 yuan a month.
我只能出得起每月1000元.
M: looks like you'll have to get a place in the suburbs.