预订酒店英语对话稿 预订酒店英语对话稿精选

随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。小编整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!

预订酒店英语对话稿一

Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.

场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。

C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?

早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。

G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。

C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.

女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。

G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.

好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。

C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?

好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。

G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。

C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?

晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?

G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.

C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.

预订酒店英语对话稿 预订酒店英语对话稿精选

谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。

G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.

噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。

C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?

我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?

G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。

C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.

再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。

预订酒店英语对话稿二

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。

John: How much will that be?

约翰:价格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前台:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

John: My name is John Deep.

约翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前台:您能拼一下吗?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢。

预订酒店英语对话稿三

Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?

下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.

我想订房。

Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?

当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?

Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.

3月3号

Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?

您想住多久?

Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.

3个晚上。

Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?

好的,女士,您想要什么类型的房间?

Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.

双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。

Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?

当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?

大床房多少钱一晚?

Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.

680元一个晚上。

Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.

哦还好,那要大床房吧。

Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?

好的,您想要早餐吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.

不了,谢谢。

Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?

女士,请问预订人的姓名是?

Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.

Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。

Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?

好的,我再确认一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.

是的,谢谢!

Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?

不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?

Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.

目前就这些了。

Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.

好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。

Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!

再见!

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/213661/791382596.html

更多阅读

出国旅游英语对话 出国旅游英语对话精选

在小学英语教学中,培养小学生的英语口语交际能力,已然成为了小学英语教学的重要任务和重要课题。小编整理了出国旅游英语对话,欢迎阅读!出国旅游英语对话篇一盖比: Hello, I would like to cancel my reservations.你好.我想取消

酒店预订英语对话 订飞机票英语对话精选

初中阶段学生在认知和理解运用英语方面有了一定的基础和能力,情景会话训练是提高学生综合语言运用能力的最好平台,其关系到学生听、说、读三方面能力的综合提高。小编精心收集了订飞机票英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!订飞机票英语对话篇

餐厅预订英文对话 关于餐厅预订的英语对话

在大部份城市里,餐厅健康的调查深埋在政府档案堆里或复杂的资料库中,不见天日。小编精心收集了关于餐厅预订的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于餐厅预订的英语对话1(Clerk:接电话的职员;Me:我。)Clerk:Hello,this is Susanin***(餐厅名).

餐厅预订英文对话 预订餐厅的英语对话阅读

在广州各种特色餐厅以不同风格演绎经典美食文化,精品粤菜风味川鲁,款款美食,不一而足。小编整理了预订餐厅的英语对话,欢迎阅读!预订餐厅的英语对话一侍者:How may I help you?能为您做点什么?迈克:Yes. I'd like to reserve a t

酒店预订英语对话 关于酒店预订英语对话阅读

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。小编精心收集了关于酒店预订英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于酒店预订英语对话篇1A Hello,thi

声明:《预订酒店英语对话稿 预订酒店英语对话稿精选》为网友扶醉桌前分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除