语言是人们传递信息、交流思想、表达情感的重要工具。学习语言的最终目的就是与人进行沟通交流。但是在我国现阶段的英语教学中,往往只注重学生的英语考试成绩,却忽略了学生的英语口语表达能力的培养。小编整理了关于打电话英语常用语,欢迎阅读!
关于打电话英语常用语一
转告消息
Yes.I'll go to get him.
在,我去叫他。
I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last.
我很高兴终于找到了你。
Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?
你一直在找我吗,彼得?
I'm off today.
我今天休息。
Listen,Mike,I've got news for you.
听着,迈克,我有消息告诉你。
You don't know me,but this is Garl Mattews.
你不认识我,我叫卡尔·马修斯。
I'm calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy.
我代大卫·肯尼迪先生打电话给你。
So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you acall.
所以他给了我你的电话号码让我给你打个电话。
And what time would suit you best?
什么时候最适合你?
You can call us from the lobbv and we'll come down.
你可以在大厅给我们打电话,然后我们就下来。
Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much forcalling me.
请代我向大卫问好,非常感谢你打电话给我。
She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here to-day at 3∶30 p.m.
她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。
But you can page her.
但是你可以传呼她。
What is the number of her beeper?
她的传呼是多少?
Fine.Thanks for the message.
好。谢谢你的口信。
关于打电话英语常用语二
没找到人
Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?
北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?
We have two Zhongs.
我们这里有两位先生姓钟。
Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?
你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?
I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。
Do you have any idea when he'll be back?
你知道他何时回来吗?
I have no idea(when he'll be back.)
我不知道(他何时回来)。
Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?
他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?
It's urgent.
有急事。
I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.
很抱歉,他出差去上海了。
Probably sometime tomorrow.
可能明天(回来)。
Is there anyone else who can help me?
有没有其他的人能帮我?
OK.I'll just put you through.
好的,我这就给您转接。
Just a moment,please…
请稍候。
You're welcome.
别客气。
Is Mary there?
玛丽在吗?
Mary is out right now.
玛丽现在不在。
Why don't you call back later this afternoon?
您不妨今天下午再打来。
When will she be back?
她何时会回来?
Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?
如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?
关于打电话英语常用语三
等候与回电
Yes.You have the right number.
是的,您打对了。
Please connect me with Mr.Lee.
请帮我接李先生。
Who is calling,please?
请问您是哪一位?
Are you still on the line?
你没挂断吧?
I'm sorry,but he has a visitor right now.
对不起,他现在有客人。
Could you hold a little longer?
请再多等一会儿。
Or shall I put you through to his secretary?
或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?
Shall I tell him you called?
我告诉他您来过电话,好吗?
Well,actually,I'd rather call back later.
我还是迟些再打来吧。
When is a good time to call?
什么时候打来最合适?
Why don't you try agian in an hour?
一个小时后您再打过来,好吗?
Good afternoon.David Brown's office.
下午好。这里是大卫·布朗办公室。
This is Prof.Davis from the University of Washington.
我是华盛顿大学的戴维斯教授。
Would you mind waiting a few minutes?
您等一会儿好吗?
I'll just trying to find him.
我正试着找他呢。
Yes.Go ahead,please.
是的,请讲。
I'm sorry,but he is in a meeting now.
很抱歉,他正在开会。
The best time to catch him would be 5∶
最容易找到他的时间是5∶30。
Could you possibly ask him to call me back?
你可以叫他给我回个电话吗?
Of course.What number are you on?
好的。您的号码是多少?
He has my number but I'll give it to you just in case.
他有我的号码,但我还是给你吧,以防万一。
There is a call from Wang Ling.
有王玲打来的电话。
She is on her way.
她马上来。
I'll hold.
我等一下好了。
It's been a while.
好久不见了。
It's nice to hear from you.
很高兴你打来电话。