去餐厅吃饭的英语对话 餐厅吃饭的英语对话

上班就像在餐厅吃饭:入职=进餐厅;摸索期=下菜单;奋斗=等上菜;难题=菜晚上;加薪=菜来了;减薪=菜卖完了!愿你工作开心,吃得满意!下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅吃饭的英语对话,供大家参阅!

餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇1

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇2

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇3

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇4

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver. 我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不客气。

A是你,B是外国人)

A:Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想尝尝中国菜。

餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇5

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

去餐厅吃饭的英语对话 餐厅吃饭的英语对话

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/213061/526047381.html

更多阅读

关于发烧的英语对话 发烧去看病的英语对话

生病是每一个人都会经历的事情,去到医院后要怎样用英语和医生沟通是所有英语学习者必须掌握的知识。小编整理了发烧去看病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!发烧去看病的英语对话篇一P= Patient R= Receptionist D= DoctorP: Hi, my name is Ra

餐厅预订英文对话 关于餐厅预订的英语对话

在大部份城市里,餐厅健康的调查深埋在政府档案堆里或复杂的资料库中,不见天日。小编精心收集了关于餐厅预订的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于餐厅预订的英语对话1(Clerk:接电话的职员;Me:我。)Clerk:Hello,this is Susanin***(餐厅名).

餐厅预订英文对话 预订餐厅的英语对话阅读

在广州各种特色餐厅以不同风格演绎经典美食文化,精品粤菜风味川鲁,款款美食,不一而足。小编整理了预订餐厅的英语对话,欢迎阅读!预订餐厅的英语对话一侍者:How may I help you?能为您做点什么?迈克:Yes. I'd like to reserve a t

在餐厅点餐的英语对话 餐馆点餐的英语对话

到了国外,肚子饿了的话,你能够用英语点餐以解了你的燃眉之急么?下面是小编给大家整理的餐馆点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!餐馆点餐的英语对话篇1A: What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?B: What have you got this morning?

旅游英语听力情景对话 去旅游的英语对话精选

作为当今世界通用语,英语成为国际旅游活动中一个最重要的交流工具和媒介。小编精心收集了去旅游的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!去旅游的英语对话篇1简: Is this the Forbidden City?这是紫禁城吗?玛丽: Yes. We are in the Forbidde

声明:《去餐厅吃饭的英语对话 餐厅吃饭的英语对话》为网友笑看那些年华分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除