在情绪低落的时候,最好让自己的节奏快一些,用工作、旅游、写作或者谈话把空闲时间填满,最简单的办法就是把自己的想法写下来,这样可以理清思路,出离愤怒。小编整理了关于旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于旅游常用英语对话篇一
E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.
艾凡:这正合我的胃口。一整座原始风貌的中古城镇。
K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.
凯西:只有你才会喜欢那些古老的建筑。我呢?我比较喜欢现代化的世界。
E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,
艾凡:拜托,凯西。你知道我也喜欢现代化的世界,
but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.
但是我也很想知道古时候的人如何过日子,他们的生活情形是什么样子。
K:I have to admit that I'm a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.
凯西:我得承认我也有点儿感兴趣。这座旧城保存得很好。
E:It's protected against development by the Swedish government.
艾凡:这区在瑞典政府保护下是不准开发的。
K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.
凯西:但有些在市区的部分看起来却极为新潮。
E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!
艾凡:懂了吧?鱼与熊掌是可以兼得的!
K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, what's that building?
凯西:哈哈!没错。不管怎样,那栋建筑物是什么?
E:That's their House of Lords.
艾凡:那是他们的上议院。
K:And that one?
凯西:那么那栋呢?
E:That's the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isn't it?
艾凡:那是皇宫。很了得的建筑物,不是吗?
K:I'll say. Can we go see it?
凯西:我同意。我们可以去参观吗?
E:Sure. But we need more time. We'll have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow to see the Royal Palace.
艾凡:当然可以。但是我们需要多一点时间才行。我们在旧城这里吃晚餐,明天再回来参观皇宫。
关于旅游常用英语对话篇二
K:Excuse me, sir, but is this the way to Tivoli Gardens?
凯西:先生,打扰一下,这是到第凡尼乐园的路吗?
L:That's right, miss. Just keep on this street about four blocks and you can't miss it.
路人:没错,小姐。只要沿这条街继续走四个街区左右就到了,你一定找得到的。
K:Thanks. You're so lucky to live in such a lovely city, sir.
凯西:谢谢。先生,你能住在这么迷人的城市里真是幸运。
L:Thank you! All we Danes love the Tivoli Gardens and our way of life here in Denmark.
路人:谢谢!我们丹麦人都很喜爱第凡尼乐园和丹麦的生活方式。
K:I notice how happy everyone seems here, and how well dressed everyone is.
凯西:我注意到这里每个人好象都很快乐,而且衣着也很体面。
L:We Danes work hard, but we also know when to play.
路人:我们丹麦人工作勤奋,但也知道何时该玩乐。
That's why there are so many parks in this city.
这就是本市有这么多公园的原因。
K:My boyfriend and I just have to visit Tivoli while here.
凯西:我和我男朋友在这里时一定得参观第凡尼。
L:Tivoli is the most famous, but you can find plenty of other parks and interesting sites to visithere.
路人:第凡尼是最著名的地方,但在哥本哈根,你们仍可以发现许多其它的公园和有趣的地方可以参观。
K:Maybe we'll visit them. May I ask what you're eating?
凯西:也许我们都会去参观一下。可以请问你在吃什么吗?
L:This is a Danish sausage. And this is Carlsberg, our famous beer.
路人:这是丹麦香肠。这是我们丹麦著名的卡尔斯堡啤酒。
K:By the way, your English is excellent.
凯西:哦,对了,你的英语说得很棒。
L:Most Danes know two or three languages. English is very popular here.
路人:大多数的丹麦人都懂两、三种语言。英语在这里很普遍。
Have a nice stay, young lady!
希望你在这里玩得很愉快,小姐!
K:Thanks very much, sir. I already am.
凯西:非常谢谢你,先生。我已经很愉快了。
关于旅游常用英语对话篇三
K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch.
凯西:艾凡,你还好吧?你午餐几乎没吃什么。
E:I guess I'm not very hungry.
艾凡:我想我不大饿。
K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?
凯西:什么?你!?这整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什么问题吗?
E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.
艾凡:我不知道。我觉得不怎么有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有点不对劲。
K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?
凯西:是你的胃吗?头会痛吗?有没有发烧?
E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.
艾凡:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累罢了。
K:Do you want to see a doctor?
凯西:你想去看医生吗?
E:Maybe I just need some more rest.
艾凡:也许我只需要多休息。
We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.
到目前为止,我们已经连续旅行奔波一个月了。
K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.
凯西:嗯,是的,这倒是实话,但是我没有觉得不舒服啊。走吧,
I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.
我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个医师。
E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.
艾凡:不用啦,没那么严重。我告诉你吧。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。
If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.
如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你我会去看医生的。
K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.
凯西:就这么说定了。在你睡觉的同时,我会到附近的一家药房买些东西。
E:Gee, thanks.
艾凡:嗯,谢谢你。
K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the bill.Waiter!
凯西:谢谢?你不用谢我。来,把外套穿上。我来付帐。服务生!