医院情景对话英语 医院情景对话

生病时,难免有需要用到医院的地方,那么你们了解过关于医院的英语么?下面是小编给大家整理的医院情景对话,供大家参阅!

医院情景对话篇1

医生:

What’s the matter with you ?

什么情况?

病人:

...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

我…我牙疼,很痛。

医生:

I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”

病人:

Ah.....

“啊……”

医生:

Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

哦,你一天刷几次牙?

病人:

Once a day.

一天一次。

医生:

Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?

病人:

Yes,I do!I like them very much!

是的,我很喜欢吃。

医生:

Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。

病人:

Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。

医院情景对话篇2

Lily:

Ann, thank you for coming to see me.

安,谢谢你来看我。

Ann:

Don’t say that, we are good friends.

别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。

Lily:

(ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

Ann:

Don’t say this, you will be better off.

别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。

Lily:

Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。

Ann:

No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?

Lily:

The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。

Ann:

How many tablets should you take each day?

你一天得吃几片啊?

Lily:

20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

每天20片,而且很苦。

Ann:

Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

良药苦口利于病嘛。

医院情景对话篇3

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有点失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

医院情景对话英语 医院情景对话

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

医院情景对话篇4

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.

医院相关短语

suffer from insomnia 失眠

sleeping pills 安眠药

get a temperature 发烧

get a running nose 流鼻涕

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/210561/755454034.html

更多阅读

购物英语对话 英语2人对话关于问路

购物英语对话1.A: Could you tell me how much it is?(您能告诉我这个的价格是多少吗?)B: In the neighbourhoud of $ 500.(500美元左右。)A: That’s way too much money.(价格太贵了。)B: We can make dow by model.(我们可

英语口语人机对话 英语口语人机对话技巧

目前要在英语口语人机对话中获得好的成绩,除了了解测试的特点之外,还需掌握一定的技巧、这对提高英语口语人机对话成绩将起到事半功倍的作用。英语口语人机对话技巧――技巧英语口语人机对话技巧 1、调整心态,临场莫慌听力不同于其

英语情景对话 英语情景对话之新朋友

 英语情景对话之新朋友     新朋友  New friend隔壁搬来一家人,也有一个小男孩。Matt 和Amy正打算去认识一下他。Amy: Matt, look, that boy is our new neighbor. Can we play with him?(Matt, 快看,那个男孩是

声明:《医院情景对话英语 医院情景对话》为网友共你我分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除