旅游英语口语情景对话 旅游经历的英语口语对话

旅游英语口语情景对话 旅游经历的英语口语对话

旅游,可以增进朋友之间的友情,也可以让情侣之间的关系磨合的更默契。下面是小编给大家整理的旅游经历的英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

旅游经历的英语口语对话:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Dashan: Hello, I have an appointment with Mr Parker. My name is Dashan.

大山:你好,我约好要见帕克先生,我叫大山。

Receptionist: Mr Parker. Mr Dashan is here.

接待员:帕克先生,大山先生到了。

Glen: Dashan, long time no see.

格伦:大山,好久不见了。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's good to see you again. Glen, I'd like you to meet my friends Su Rumei and Li Yunbo. This is my old friend, Glen Parker.

大山:你好,格伦。 再次见到你我很高兴。 格伦,我来向你介绍一下我的朋友苏如梅和李云波。如梅,云波,这是我的老朋友格伦·帕克。

Glen: Pleased to meet you.

格伦:见到你们我很高兴。

Rumei: We're pleased to meet you, too, Mr. Parker.

如梅:见到你我们也很高兴, 帕克先生。

Glen: Please call me Glen.

格伦:请管我叫格伦吧。

Rumei: Okay, Glen. And please call us Rumei and Yunbo.

如梅:请管我们叫如梅、云波吧。

Glen: Are you enjoying your visit to Canada?

格伦:你们在加拿大过得愉快吗?

Rumei: Yes, we are. We're visiting many parts of your country. Dashan is an excellent guide.

如梅:很愉快,我们走访了贵国的很多地方。大山是个好向导。

Yunbo: Oh, this office is beautiful. It's so spacious.

云波:啊,这办公室非常漂亮,特别宽敞。

Glens: Thanks. We moved into this space about a year ago. Our other office was too small. It wasn't big enough to accommodate our staff.

格伦:谢谢。我们是大约一年前搬到这里来的。原来的办公室太小了,不够我们的员工用。

Yunbo: How many people work at Capital Electronics?

云波:首都电子公司有多少雇员?

Glen: About 25. And we're planning to hire another five people next month. Why don't we move into the boardroom? It's straight ahead.

格伦:二十五名左右。 我们计划在下个月新增五人。我们到会议室去吧。就在前面。

Yunbo: Sure.

云波:好的。

Glen: Could I get you something to drink?

格伦:需要喝点什么?

Rumei: No thanks, I'm fine.

如梅:我不要,谢谢。

Yunbo: I'm okay, thanks.

云波:我也不用,谢谢。

Warwick: Glen, are these your friends from China?

沃里克:格伦,这是你从中国来的朋友吗?

Glen: Yes, Sharon. Come in, please. Su Rumei, Li Yunbo and Dashan, I'd like to introduce you to our president, Sharon Warwick.

格伦:是的,莎伦,请进来。苏如梅,李云波,大山,我来介绍一下我们公司的总裁莎伦·沃里克。

Yunbo: How do you do, Ms Warwick?

云波:沃里克女士,您好!

Warwick: I'm so delighted to meet you. Could you pronounce your names for me again?

沃里克:见到你们我非常高兴。请把你们的名字再给我说一遍好吗?

Rumei: Surely, LI YUNBO, DASHAN, SU RUMEI.

如梅:当然可以。李-云-波,大-山,苏-如-梅

Warwick: Su Rumei, Li Yunbo, Dashan.

沃里克:苏如梅,李云波,大山。

Yunbo: Right. Your pronunciation in Chinese is very good.

云波:对,您的汉语发音很好。

Glen: Sharon, you're taking Chinese conversation lessons, aren't you?

格伦:莎伦,你现在正学汉语口语,是不是?

Warwick: Yes, but I don't know how to carry on a conversation in Chinese. Yet.

沃里克:对,可是我不会用汉语与人交谈,现在还不会。

Dashan: Capital Electronics is doing very well, isn't it?

大山:首都电子公司发展很不错,是不是?

Warwick: Well, we aren't the biggest software company in Canada, but we try very hard to produce good products.

沃里克:哦,我们公司在加拿大算不上最大的软件开发公司,但是我们在尽全力生产高质量的产品。

Dashan: Do you sell a lot of computer softwares to the United States?

大山:你们向美国出口很多软件吗?

Glen: Not any more. We aren't concentrating on the American market these days. We're focusing on the Asian market.

格伦:不,现在已经变了。现在我们的重点已经不放在美国的市场,而是放在亚洲市场。

Yunbo: Are you doing any business in China?

云波:你们在中国有业务吗?

Warwick: Yes, we are. As a matter of fact, we're working on a joint venture now. We're developing some new software for China.

沃里克:有,实际上我们现在正在筹备一家合资公司。我们现在正为中国开发一个新软件。

Yunbo: That's interesting. What kind of software are you developing?

云波:这真令人感兴趣。你们在开发什么样的软件?

Glen: Software for Chinese banks and other financial institutions.

格伦:为中国的银行及金融机构开发软件。

Warwick: Please excuse me, I have to go now. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Canada. It was a pleasure to meet you.

沃里克:请原谅,我得走了。祝你们余下的加拿大之旅顺利。见到你们我很高兴。

Rumei: It was OUR pleasure.

如梅:我们很高兴见到了您。

Glen: Would you like to meet a few other members of our team?

格伦:你们愿意见一见我们这儿的其他人吗?

Dashan & Rumei: Yes/Certainly.

大山&如梅:当然啦。

Glen: Just leave your coats here.

格伦:把衣服就放在这里吧。

旅游经历的英语口语对话:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!

大山:等等,我的围巾不见了。

Rumei: Oh, no.

如梅:哎呀,糟糕。

Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?

云波:在“根”商场的时候你戴着围巾了吗?

Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.

大山:我想我戴着了,不过我不敢肯定。

Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.

如梅:我记得在咖啡厅时你还戴着呢。

Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.

云波:我们顺原路返回吧。也许有人拾到呢。

Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about five minutes ago.

大山:对不起,您这儿拾到一条绿色毛围巾吗?我五分钟前曾到过这儿。

Clerk: I can look.

服务员:我可以找找看。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:谢谢。

Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where were you in the store, sir?

服务员:我这儿有一条灰色的围巾,没有绿色的。抱歉,你刚才在商店的什么地方了?

Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuits and jackets.

大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,后来又看了看运动装和夹克。

Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find a green wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.

服务员:请稍等。你好,我是楼上收款台的苏。 你们发现一条绿色的毛围巾了吗?你真幸运。你的围巾就在鞋部。

Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.

大山:这我就放心啦。谢谢你的帮助。

Clerk: My pleasure.

服务员:不客气。

Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.

大山:喔,都4点半了,我们乘地铁回去吧。

Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.

如梅:好主意,我累了。

Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?

云波:这儿附近有地铁吗?

Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transit system. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the city and to areas outside the city.

大山:有,在那边就有。多伦多公共交通系统很方便。公共汽车、有轨电车和火车构成市内和郊外四通八达的交通网。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

云波:我明白了。

Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?

大山:劳驾,请问地铁票多少钱一张?

Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.

售票员:成人单程两元。

Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?

大山:我可以在这儿买票吗?

Agent: Yup.

售票员:可以。

Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?

大山:好的,请给我三张票,好吗?

Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.

售票员:当然,一共是六元。

Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?

大山:给您钱。从这儿到金央街怎么走?

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/209361/552288581.html

更多阅读

英语口语人机对话 英语口语人机对话技巧

目前要在英语口语人机对话中获得好的成绩,除了了解测试的特点之外,还需掌握一定的技巧、这对提高英语口语人机对话成绩将起到事半功倍的作用。英语口语人机对话技巧――技巧英语口语人机对话技巧 1、调整心态,临场莫慌听力不同于其

旅游英语口语情景对话 出境旅游英语情景对话

语言是人类交流的工具,口语在语言交际中的作用十分重要。英语教学的目的在于培养学习者使用英语进行交际的能力,这已是国内英语教学界的共识。小编精心收集了出境旅游英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!出境旅游英语情景对话篇1关于帮忙

旅游英语听力大全 旅游英语听力情景对话

英语口语有其独特的情态,以英语为母语的人群通过语感(languageinstinct)无意识地表现或意会情态,从而完成意思的表达或理解。小编精心收集了旅游英语听力情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!旅游英语听力情景对话篇1游客: Excuse me, here is

英文日常场景对话 英语日常情景对话

下面小编为大家整理英语日常情景对话,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助!日常情景对话:谈论天气 (Talking about the weather)1.- It‘s a fine day for a walk.- Yes, the air is nice and clean.2.- Oh dear! It‘s very cold today.

英语打电话情景对话8句 英语打电话情景对话

下面是小编整理的英语打电话情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!英语打电话情景对话一:Suji: June,I'm sorry. I think I don't be able to go to the airport to see you off.June: Oh,don't worry about that.I'll definitely okay.Suji: W

声明:《旅游英语口语情景对话 旅游经历的英语口语对话》为网友励志师分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除