两人英语简短对话 英语简短对话

世界上,有着许许多多的国家,它们有着不同的兴趣,不同的语言。下面是小编给大家整理的英语简短对话,供大家参阅!

英语简短对话:居家

Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen.

妮科尔塔,我来问几个厨房里的问题。

Nicoleta: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen?

首先,你在厨房里都做什么?

Nicoleta: Cooking mostly.

大多都是做饭。

Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house?

好的。在你德国的家里,通常都是谁做饭?

Nicoleta: Well, I'm living alone so I do normally.

我自己独居,所以通常都是我自己做饭。

Todd: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or?

你每晚都自己做饭,还是买外卖?

Nicoleta: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends.

我不是每晚做饭,通常是周末的时候自己做饭吃。

Todd: OK. Actually what's a German dish that people cook like a..

那么,德国菜通常是真么样的……

Nicoleta: Typical?

你是说典型德国菜?

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Nicoleta: Sauerkraut.

德国酸菜

Todd: Really?

真的?

Nicoleta:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don't know a typicalmeal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes.

这里所有的人都会问我为什么不是德国香肠。到我不知道有什么经典德国菜。也许真的是香肠。但要从起源上看,是德国酸菜。

Todd: OK. What's in your kitchen?

你的厨房里都有什么?

Nicoleta: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave.

有盘子,食物,冰箱。但没有微波炉。

Todd: No microwave?

没有微波炉?

Nicoleta: No microwave.

没有。

Todd: That's good. You're healthy. What's something you can cook very well?

这样很好,没有微波炉可以吃得很健康。有什么菜是你拿手的吗?

Nicoleta: That I can cook very well? Soups.

我的拿手菜?汤。

Todd: OK. Like what kind of soup?

哪种汤?

Nicoleta: Zucchini, cucumber.

南瓜,黄瓜汤。

Todd: How do you make it?

你是怎么做的呢?

Nicoleta: It's very easy, just I don't know the English word, so don't ask!

很简单,这是我不知道用英语怎么说,千万别问我!

英语简短对话:一百万美金

Todd: OK, Keith, if you won 1,000,000 dollars? No, wait, 10,000,000 dollars.

基思,如果你赢得了1百万美元,不,1千万美元,你会怎么做?

Keith: 10,000,000.

1千万。

Todd: If you won 10,000,000, what would you do?

如果你赢得1千万,你会做什么?

Keith: Well, first thing I'd do, I'd probably buy a nice house for me and my wife.

首先我可能会为我和妻子买座很棒的房子。

Todd: OK, where would this house be?

你想买哪里的房子?

Keith: Oh, I don't know. We'll have to talk about that with the wife but probably somewhere near Tokyo.

我不知道。我们得和我妻子商量一下,但我估计会在距离东京不远的地方买。

Todd: OK. Would yo buy a house in the city or the country?

你打算在城市还是郊区买房子?

Keith: Well, a little further out of the middle of Tokyo.

大概会在东京中心地区外围买。

Todd: So, it'd be in Japan.?

那么,肯定是在日本买房了?

Keith: Yeah, in Japan, but some place not too crowded.

是的,在日本,但我会选择人口不太稠密的地区。

Todd: OK, would you have animals at this house?

好的,你会在自己的房子里养狗吗?

Keith: Not if I could help it.

我会尽量不养。

Todd: Really. No dog?

真的吗,不养狗?

Keith: Well, maybe a dog, but an outside dog.

也许会养一只狗,但会是在户外养的狗。

Todd: You got to have a dog, man.

你得养只狗的。

英语简短对话:飞车一族

Howard: Hi, Todd.

你好,托德。

Todd: Hey, how's it going, Howard? So I heard that you're really into motorcycles.

你好,你过得怎么样,霍华德?我听说你很迷摩托车?

Howard: Ah, yes, I love motorcyles. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 15 years old.

是的,我喜欢摩托车。我从15岁开始就骑摩托车了。

Todd: Oh, really. Wow! So, what's the allure of motorcycles?

哦,真的。哇!摩托车吸引你的地方在于什么?

Howard: Freedom. I like the fresh air. I like being out on my own. And I just like the feeling of riding on a bike. It's like a bicycle without having to pedal and you go a lot faster.

自由。我喜欢呼吸新鲜空气。我喜欢自己出去逛,喜欢一个人骑摩托的感觉。就好像骑着一辆没有脚踏板的自行车,而且速度很快。

Todd: Yeah, that's for sure. Do you have any good motorcylcle stories?

那是肯定的。你有什么好的关于摩托车的故事吗?

Howard: About 10,000 of them.

有很多很多。

Todd: Well, have you ever like taken a special trip on a motorcycle?

你喜欢骑摩托车专门去旅行吗?

Howard: I've been all over the East coast of the United States, from Pennsylvania to Florida on a motorcycle.

我期摩托车走遍了美国东海岸,从宾夕法尼亚州出发一直到弗罗里达州。

Todd: Oh, wow.

哇。

Howard: Yeah, I've travelled many times and many different kinds of roads, and taken all kinds of camping trips on bikes.

我旅行过很多次,每次都走不同的路线。经历过各种野外露营。

Todd: Wow, sounds great. So do you usually travel alone or in a group?

哇,听起来不错。你经常独自旅行还是参团旅行?

Howard: Almost always I go alone. Some guys like to travel together but I found I enjoyed it by myself most of all.

我几乎都是独自旅行的。有的人喜欢集体旅行,但我发现自己很享受独自旅行。

Todd: Oh really. Oh, wow. Don't you get kind of lonely?

真的吗。哇,你不会觉得有点儿孤单吗?

Howard: Never, there's always a new adventure on every trip.

从来没有,每次旅行都是一场新的探险。

Todd: Have you ever made any special friends out on the road?

你在旅途中结识过什么特别的朋友吗?

Howard: Sure, bikers are like a special kind of fraternity. Every biker knows each other, and we're all very close even though we're not close.

当然,骑手之间就像一个兄弟会。每个骑手都认识彼此,虽然我们之间可能相距很远,但我们彼此都很亲近。

两人英语简短对话 英语简短对话

英语简短对话:24小时的白昼,芬兰

Todd: OK, Keith, I was surprised to hear that you actually lived in Finland.

基思,我很吃惊你居然住在芬兰。

Keith: Yeah, I lived in a small farm town there. There's a little place called Kalhaba. About 8,000 people live there. Yeah, it was a nice time. I was teaching kindergarten to little Finnish children and sometimes I was teaching adults too. Once a week.

是的,我住在遥远的一座小城。那个地方叫做Kalhaba。大约有8千人住在那里。住在那里的时光非常美好。我在一所幼儿园给小孩子教书,有时候也教成人。一周一次。

Todd: OK. What was the best thing about Finland?

好的。芬兰最棒的是什么?

Keith: Wow. I'd say the summers were the best thing because summer's there, well, there's no night really, depending on where you are in the country. 24 hours of daylight if you were in lapland. It was outstanding.

哇。芬兰的夏天是最棒的,因为芬兰的夏天没有夜晚,具体要看你处于芬兰的什么地方了。如果你在拉普兰,那里24小时全是白天。这是芬兰最突出的特点。

英语简短对话:家乡加拿大

Todd: Hey, Marika! What is your home town?

你好,玛莉卡!你的家乡在哪里?

Marika: My hometown is Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

我的家乡在加拿大安大略省多伦多。

Todd: OK, and how many people live there?

那里的人口有多少?

Marika: About 4 million people.

大概有4百万人。

Todd: Oh really?

真的?

Marika: Mm-hm. It's the biggest city in Canada.

嗯,那里是加拿大最大的城市。

Todd: Really. What is the best thing about it?

真的。多伦多最棒的地方是什么?

Marika: The best thing about Toronto is that it's a very multi-cultural city, and there is a really big mix of different people and there is lots of different things going on and lots of different cultural events and different restaurants and it's really interesting to meet all the different people.

最棒的就在于多伦多是个文化多元的城市,那里居住着不同的人种,发生着各种有趣的事情,还有多彩的文化活动,不同类型的餐馆,有趣的是你能在那里遇见不同的人。

Todd: What is the worst thing about it?

多伦多最糟糕的地方是什么?

Marika: The worst thing about it is that I grew up there so I don't think it's as exciting as it probably is.

最糟糕的就是,我从小在多伦多长大,所以不觉得那里有那么吸引人。

Todd: Oh, really.

哦,真的吗。

Marika: Like sometimes I just get bored there because I'm used to it. Is that a bad thing?

有时候我会觉得很无聊,因为我已经习惯这座城市了。这难道不是一件很糟糕的事儿吗?

Todd: No.

我不这么认为。

Marika: That's weird. Let me say that again. What's the worst thing about it, OK, can I say the worst thing about it?

这太奇怪了。那我再重新说一遍。多伦多最糟糕的是什么,我能再说一次吗?

Todd: Yeah.

好的

Marika: One more time?

再来一次?

Todd: Sure.

可以。

Marika: The worst thing about Toronto is that it's expanding and a lot of the farmland that is outside of Toronto is now being developed into condominiums and suburbs and it's really good farmland but now it's just being turned into suburbs which is really bad I think.

多伦多最糟糕的地方在于它正在逐渐扩大面积。多伦多外围的很多农场都建造了公寓成为了郊区,原来的农场很棒,但现在都改建成了郊区,我认为这真的很糟糕。

以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/208961/407515650.html

更多阅读

中文情景两人对话大全 两人英语情景对话大全

在马路上和在家里,与朋友进行对话的时候,心情以及感觉有很大的不同。下面是小编给大家整理的两人英语情景对话,供大家参阅!两人英语情景对话:In a Western Clothing StoreMARTIN: Hello, I'm Martin Learner. I phoned this morning.

英语对话短文两人 初中两人英语对话短文带翻译

初中英语的学习不仅要培养学生说的能力,更要在听、说、读、写几大领域全面发展,这样学生对英语的学习才会产生浓厚的兴趣。小编整理了初中两人英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!初中两人英语对话短文带翻译一A:The Palace Museum is so

英语对话短文两人 初中两人英语对话短文

情景教学指的是在现实的课堂上,将教学任务与符合教学任务的情景相结合。让中学生更好的练习到英语口语。小编整理了初中两人英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!初中两人英语对话短文一A:Excuse me.A:打搅一下。B:Yes?B:有事吗?A:I was won

英语对话短文两人 关于初中两人英语对话短文

随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。为了提高初中生的英语口语水平,不少老师都选择采用英语情景教学的方法。小编精心收集了关于初中两人英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!关于初中两人

英语两人对话带翻译 两人英语对话加翻译

英语口语不是很好,进行英语对话时难免会遇到听不懂的地方,这就需要彼此的默契配合了。下面是小编给大家整理的两人英语对话加翻译,供大家参阅!两人英语对话加翻译: At Home in the EveningEILEEN: Did you finish your work?MARTIN:

声明:《两人英语简短对话 英语简短对话》为网友疯癫的小姐分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除