情景教学法在小学英语对话教学中的应用□陈美心英语是一门实践性很强的工具学科,运用英语进行交际是其实践性的主要表现。小编精心收集了关于感冒去看病英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于感冒去看病英语对话篇1
医生:
Come in, please.
请进.
保罗:
I`m Paul Marshall.
我是保罗·马歇尔.
医生:
Have a seat. What seems to be the problem?
坐下吧.哪里不舒服?
保罗:
I`ve lost a little weight recently, and I don`t seem to have too much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever. I thought I might have ate something bad because I had the runs.
我近来体重减轻了.而且好像没什么力气.昨天我头疼胃也疼.简直把我折磨死了.我好像发烧了.而且我觉得我可能吃坏了东西.现在拉肚子.
医生:
(checking Carl`s file) Everything was fine with your last checkup 3 months ago. Are you eating Ok? Do you bring anything up?
(检查保罗的医疗档案).你最近的一次体检是三个月前,当时体检结果一切正常。你食欲好吗?你呕吐吗?
保罗:
I`m eating fine, more or less. Last night, I thought I was going to vomit.
我食欲还好,多少吃一点儿。昨晚我觉得有点恶心想吐。
医生:
Did you sleep well?
你休息得好吗?
保罗:
A little fitfully sometimes. This morning, I felt too sick to even get out of bed.
有时睡得不太安稳。今早.我病得都起不了床了.
医生:
(after checking Paul`s heartbeat, blood pressure, and temperature) Everything seems to be Ok. Any other symptoms?
听了卡尔的心跳.量了他的血压和体温后)一切看来都很正常.有其他什么症状吗?
保罗:
No, nothing I can think of. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office recently.
没有.我想不出什么来了.我得承认近来工作很忙.
医生:
I think you might have a touch of the flu that`s going around. And you seem to be a little tired. I`ll give you the flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. Try to take it easy at work for a while, too.
我觉得你染上了正在传播的流感.而且你看起来也有点儿疲惫.我给你打一针治流感的.并建议你补充一些维生素.还有.最近一段时间工作不要太紧张.
保罗:
Thanks, Doctor.
谢谢你.医生.
关于感冒去看病英语对话篇2
A:What's wrong with you, young man?
A:你怎么啦,年轻人?
B:I've got a headache and a cough.
B:我头疼,还咳嗽。
A:I see. You've got a cold.
A:我知道了,你感冒了。
B:What should I do, doctor?
B:那我该怎么办呢,医生?
A:Take this medicine three times a day.
A:吃这个药,一天三次。
B:Yes.
B:好的。
A:Drink a lot of water and have a good rest. You'll be well soon.
A:多喝水,多休息,很快就会好的。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
关于感冒去看病英语对话篇3
A:Sit down please, what is the matter?
A:请坐,你怎么了?
B:Well,I have got a sore throat for two days and I had a headache last night. What's more, I started getting hot and shivering this morning.
B:我的喉咙疼了两天,昨晚整晚头痛。还有就是今天早上起来发烧了,感觉身体在发抖。
A:Did you got a cough?
A:你之前咳嗽了吗?
B:No,not yet.
B:没有。
A.Are you feeling weak in limbs?
A:是不是感觉四肢无力?
B:Yes, I also feel dizzy and had no appetite for the breakfast.
B:是啊,还有一点头晕,吃早饭也没胃口。
A:Maybe you are suffering from the influenza.I will take the temperature for you.
A:你可能是患上了流行性感冒,我给你量下体温。
B:God!
B:天哪!
A:Look, 39.8 degrees Celsius. I will write a prescription,you can get the medicine in the drugstore. Do not eat meat or oily dishes. Coffee and smoking are not allowed either.
A:你看,39.8摄氏度。我给你开个药方,你去药房拿药就行了。不要吃肉类或者油腻的食物。不要喝咖啡也不要抽烟。
B:OK, how can I take the medicine?
B:好的,这些药怎么服用?
A:Three times before meals. You will be fine in a week.
A:一天三次,吃饭前服用。一星期就好了。