下面是小编整理的一些关于银行英语的情景对话, 希望对大家的英语学习有帮助。
银行英语情景对话(1):A:Hi,Mike,long time no see.I am glad to meet you here,How are you? B:Fine,thanks.What are you doing here?
A:I want to open an account in the bank. What about you?
B:I’d like to deposit some money in my account. Oh ,It’s my turn, waiting for a moment. A:Ok.
C:What can I do for you, sir?
B: I'd like to deposit 5,000 RMB yuan in my account. 我想在我的账户上存5,000元人民币。
C:Please give me your money with the passbook. 请把您的钱和存折递过来 B:All right. Here you are. 好,给您
C:Oh,we find it is a counterfeit note. 噢,我们发现这是一张假钞。
B:Really?I don't remember where I got it from.Please return it to me. 是真的吗?我记不起是从哪儿得来的。请退还给我吧。
C:Well,according to the regulation, a counterfeit note should be confiscated. 嗯,根据规定,假钞须没收。
B:Then I'll loss a note of 100 RMB yuan. 那我就要损失100元人民币。
C:It's the only way we could do, but we’ll issue a receipt to you that shows the note you presented to us has been proved counterfeit and has been confiscated by our bank.
我们只能这样做,但我们将开一张收据给您,证明您交给我们的那张纸币是假币,被我行没收。
B:Oh,I see .And I'll give you another note for 100 RMB yuan. 我明白了。那我给您补100元人民币。
C:Here is your passbook and the confiscation receipt for you.Please check it. 这是您的存折,没收收据,请核对。
B:It's right.I am sorry to bring you so much trouble. 不错。很抱歉给你们添了那么多麻烦。 C:That's all right. 一点都不麻烦
D:Is there anyting I can do for you? A:I want to open a current account. 我想开活期存款账户
D:Please fill in this application form. 请填写这张申请单
A:(A moment later)Here is the filled out application form.Is everything all right? (过了一会。)这是填好的申请单。这样填可以吗? D:Yes,quite all right.Please show me your ID card. 很好。请出示您的身份证。 A:Here it is.
D:By the way, you will have to make a deposit when you open an account. 顺便提一下,您在开户的同时得存一些钱. A:Fine.Here is 100 RMB yuan.
D:Well, everything is done.Here is your deposit book. A:Thanks a lot.
银行英语情景对话(2):银行职员:
Can I help you?
需要办什么业务吗?
特蕾西:
Yes. I'd like to change some money.
是的.我想兑换货币.
银行职员:
Yes, madam.
好的.小姐.
特蕾西:
What's the exchange rate of RMB to US dollar today?
今天人民币对美元的兑换率是多少?
银行职员:
8.32 yuan to the dollar.
1美元=8.32元.
特蕾西:
It's the same as two weeks ago.
这跟两个星期前一样.
银行职员:
That's right. The exchange rate here has been quite stable though it's subject to alteration.
对啊.兑换率虽有待改变.但已经在一段时间相当稳定了.
特蕾西:
I see. I'd like to change 500 US dollars
我知道了.我想换500美元.
银行职员:
You want to change 500 US dollars. So that will be 4160 Yuan? What denominations would you like?
你想换500美元.也就是4160元.你想要多大面值的钱币?
特蕾西:
100 Yuan notes would be better. By the way, could I buy some gold coins here?
最好是面值100的.顺便问一下.我能在这买些金币吗?
银行职员:
I'm sorry, not at this window. You have to go to window 19.
抱歉不是在这个窗口.你得去19号窗口.
特蕾西:
That's all right. I'll do that after this.
好的.办理完了这个我就过去.
银行职员:
Yes, madam. Here are 41 one hundred Yuan notes, one fifty Yuan note and one ten Yuan note. And here is your receipt. Please keep them safe.
好的.小姐.这里是41张100元的.一张50元和一张10元的.这是你的收据.请保管好.
特蕾西:
I will. Thank you.
我会的.谢谢.