最经典优美的外国诗歌 外国经典优美诗歌欣赏

外国的英语诗歌语言优美,用富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感,十分值得我们一读。下面小编为大家带来外国经典优美诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!

外国经典优美诗歌:四轮马车

Because I could not stop for Death--

He kindly stopped for me--

The Carriage held but just Ourselves-

And Immortality.

因为我不能停下来等待死神

他和善地停下来等我——

那辆车只能容我们两个——

还有不朽。

We slowly drove--He knew no haste

And I had put away

My labor and my Leisure too,

For His Civility--

我们慢慢驱车——他不慌不忙

我也把我的劳与闲

统统丢掉一边,

为了他的礼让——

We passed the School, where Children strove

At Recess--in the Ring--

We passed the Fields of Gazing Grain--

We passed the Setting Sun--

我们走过校园,孩子们你推我搡,

在休息时间,在圆形广场——

我们走过在田间凝眸的麦杆——

我们走过落日旁——

Or rather--He passed Us--

The Dews drew quivering and chill--

For only Gossamer, my Gown--

My Tippet--only Tulle--

或毋宁说,他走过我们身旁

寒露降,身子冻得打颤——

因为我的长衫落纱般——

我的披肩如丝网——

We paused before a House that seemed

A Swelling of the Ground--

The Roof was scarcely visible--

he Coraice--in the Ground--

我们停步在一所房子前,

那似乎是隆起的土地一片

屋顶几乎看不见——

屋檐在地里面——

Since then--’tis Centuries--and yet

Feels shorter than the Day

I first surmised the Horses’Heads

最经典优美的外国诗歌 外国经典优美诗歌欣赏

Were toward Eternity--

离那时已是几个世纪

过了还不到一天,

我首次猜测到,马头

在朝向永恒奔窜。

外国经典优美诗歌:最后的买卖

"COME and hire me," I cried, while in the morning I was walking on the stone-paved road.

早晨,我在石铺的路上走时,我叫道:“谁来雇用我呀。”

Sword in hand, the King came in his chariot.

皇帝坐着马车,手里拿着剑走来。

He held my hand and said, "I will hire you with my power."

他拉着我的手,说道:“我要用权力来雇用你。”

But his power counted for nought, and he went away in his chariot.

但是他的权力算不了什么,他坐着马车走了。

In the heat of the midday the houses stood with shut doors.

正午炎热的时候,家家户户的门都闭着。

I wandered along the crooked lane.

我沿着屈曲的小巷走去。

An old man came out with his bag of gold.

一个老人带着一袋金钱走出来。

He pondered and said, "I will hire you with my money."

他斟酌了一下,说道:“我要用金钱来雇用你。”

He weighed his coins one by one, but I turned away.

他一个一个地数着他的钱,但我却转身离去了。

It was evening. The garden hedge was all aflower.

黄昏了,花园的篱上满开着花。

The fair maid came out and said, "I will hire you with a smile."

美人走出来,说道:“我要用微笑来雇用你。”

Her smile paled and melted into tears, and she went back alone into the dark.

她的微笑黯淡了,化成泪容了,她孤寂地回身走进黑暗里去。

The sun glistened on the sand, and the sea waves broke waywardly.

太阳照耀在沙地上,海波任性地浪花四溅。

A child sat playing with shells.

一个小孩坐在那里玩贝壳。

He raised his head and seemed to know me, and said, "I hire you with nothing."

他抬起头来,好像认识我似的,说道:“我雇你不用什么东西。”

From thenceforward that bargain struck in child's play made me a free man.

从此以后,在这个小孩的游戏中做成的买卖,使我成了一个自由的人。

外国经典优美诗歌:孩子天使

THEY clamour and fight, they doubt and despair, they know no end to their wranglings.

他们喧哗争斗,他们怀疑失望,他们辩论而没有结果。

Let your life come amongst them like a flame of light, my child, unflickering and pure, anddelight them into silence.

我的孩子,让你的生命到他们当中去,如一线镇定而纯洁之光,使他们愉悦而沉默。

They are cruel in their greed and their envy, their words are like hidden knives thirsting forblood.

他们的贪心和妒忌是残忍的;他们的话,好像暗藏的刀,渴欲饮血。

Go and stand amidst their scowling hearts, my child, and let your gentle eyes fall upon themlike the forgiving peace of the evening over the strife of the day.

我的孩子,去,去站在他们愤懑的心中,把你的和善的眼光落在它们上面,好像那傍晚的宽洪大量的和平,覆盖着日间的骚扰一样。

Let them see your face, my child, and thus know the meaning of all things; let them love youand thus love each other.

我的孩子,让他们望着你的脸,因此能够知道一切事物的意义;让他们爱你,因此他们能够相爱。

Come and take your seat in the bosom of the limitless, my child. At sunrise open and raise yourheart like a blossoming flower, and at sunset bend your head and in silence complete theworship of the day.

来,坐在无垠的胸膛上,我的孩子。朝阳出来时,开放而且抬起你的心,像一朵盛开的花;夕阳落下时,低下你的头,默默地做完这一天的礼拜。

外国经典优美诗歌:我的歌

THIS song of mine will wind its music around you, my child, like the fond arms of love.

我的孩子,我这一只歌将扬起它的乐声围绕你的身旁,好像那爱情的热恋的手臂一样。

This song of mine will touch your forehead like a kiss of blessing.

我这一只歌将触着你的前额,好像那祝福的接吻一样。

When you are alone it will sit by your side and whisper in your ear, when you are in the crowdit will fence you about with aloofness.

当你只是一个人的时候,它将坐在你的身旁,在你耳边微语着;当你在人群中的时候,它将围住你,使你超然物外。

My song will be like a pair of wings to your dreams, it will transport your heart to the verge ofthe unknown.

我的歌将成为你的梦的翼翅,它将把你的心移送到不可知的岸边。

It will be like the faithful star overhead when dark night is over your road.

当黑夜覆盖在你路上的时候,它又将成为那照临在你头上的忠实的星光。

My song will sit inthe pupils of your eyes, and will carry your sight into the heart of things.

我的歌又将坐在你眼睛的瞳仁里,将你的视线带入万物的心里。

And when my voice is silent in death, my song will speak in your living heart.

当我的声音因死亡而沉寂时,我的歌仍将在我活泼泼的心中唱着。

外国经典优美诗歌:赠品

I WANT to give you something, my child, for we are drifting in the stream of the world.

我要送些东西给你,我的孩子,因为我们同是漂泊在世界的溪流中的。

Our lives will be carried apart, and our love forgotten.

我们的生命将被分开,我们的爱也将被忘记。

But I am not so foolish as to hope that I could buy your heart with my gifts.

但我却没有那样傻,希望能用我的赠品来买你的心。

Young is your life, your path long, and you drink the love we bring you at one draught and turnand run away from us.

你的生命正是青青,你的道路也长着呢,你一口气饮尽了我们带给你的爱,便回身离开我们跑了。

You have your play and your playmates. What harm is there if you have no time or thought forus.

你有你的游戏,有你的游伴。如果你没有时间同我们在一起,如果你想不到我们,那有什么害处呢?

We, indeed, have leisure enough in old age to count the days that are past, to cherish in ourhearts what our hands have lost for ever.

我们呢,自然的,在老年时,会有许多闲暇的时间,去计算那过去的日子,把我们手里永久失了的东西,在心里爱抚着。

The river runs swift with a song, breaking through all barriers. But the mountain stays andremembers, and follows her with his love.

河流唱着歌很快地流去,冲破所有的堤防。但是山峰却留在那里,忆念着,满怀依依之情。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.413yy.cn/a/202861/642428680.html

更多阅读

英文经典句子大全 经典优美的英文句子大全

玲珑素雅的凤蝶,成双成对地在花间盈盈地飞逐,尾翼长如丝带,临风飘动,舞姿真是优美潇洒极了。下面是小编带来的经典优美的英文句子,欢迎阅读!经典优美的英文句子集锦I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short

最经典优美的英文诗歌 经典优美英文诗歌欣赏

英语诗歌的特点和其他语言诗歌的特点一样,都是形象的语言和富于音乐性的语言。这是它的特点,也是其难于学习之处。下面是小编带来的经典优美英文诗歌欣赏,欢迎阅读!经典优美英文诗歌欣赏篇一Mongrel Death Bluesby Joshua Weiner

最经典优美的外国诗歌 外国经典优美诗歌欣赏

外国的英语诗歌语言优美,用富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感,十分值得我们一读。下面小编为大家带来外国经典优美诗歌,欢迎大家阅读! 外国经典优美诗歌:四轮马车Because I could not stop for Death--He ki

声明:《最经典优美的外国诗歌 外国经典优美诗歌欣赏》为网友叶子说它很孤独分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除