英语作为一门国际通用语,在21世纪已经向着多元化、多功能化的方向发展。小编精心收集了关于英语电话口语,供大家欣赏学习!
关于英语电话口语篇1
A:Hello?
A:你好?
B:Hello, is this 44820987? I'd like to speak to Mr Doff.
B:你好,这是44820987么?我想找道夫先生。
A:I am sorry. Mr. Doff is out right now.
A:对不起,他这会儿出去了。
B:May I know when will he be back?
B:我可以知道他什么时候回来么?
A:I don't know. But he will certainly be back for lunch. This is his wife speaking. Can I take amessage for you?
A:我不太清楚。但是他肯定会回来吃午饭的。我是他太太,请问有消息需要我帮您转达吗?
B:Thanks, Mrs. Doff. Please tell him to be at the airport at three p.m.
B:道夫太太,谢谢您。请转告道夫先生,明天下午3点到机场。
A:Very Good. I will let him know as soon as he comes back. But, may I have your name, please?
A:好的。他一回来我就告诉他。请问您是哪位呀?
B:This is Lucy White. Thank you. Bye.
B:我是露西·怀特。那么谢谢了。再见。
A:Bye.
A:再见。
关于英语电话口语篇2
A:Hello!
A:喂?
B:Hello! Good morning, who is that speaking?
B:喂,早上好。您哪位?
A:It's Jane. I am sorry to make such an early call.
A:我是珍。非常抱歉这么早打电话来。
B:It's nothing. Who do you wish to talk to?
B:没关系。你找谁接电话?
A:Is Sue James in?
A:请问苏·詹姆斯在么?
B:Sue! Jane wants you on the phone!
B:苏!珍的电话!
A:Hello! Its Sue there?
A:你好,请问是苏么?
C:Yes, speaking.
C:对,你说。
A:Oh, sorry. I am afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throatand I started getting a cold.
A:真是对不起,苏,我恐怕不能参加上午的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼,接着就感冒了。
C:Do you have a temperature?
C:你发烧了么?
A:No, haven't yet.
A:还没。
C:Don't worry about the meeting. You'd better go to see a doctor. I wish you will soon be well.
C:别想着会议啦。你最好去看看医生。真希望你早点好起来。
A:Thanks, Sue. Bye-bye.
A:谢谢你,苏。那么我挂了。
C:Bye.
C:好的,再见。
关于英语电话口语篇3
M:May I use your telephone,George?
乔治,我能用你的电话吗?
G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.
当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。
M:Thanks.
谢谢。
Telephone Girl:Pacific Trading Company.May I help you?
总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?
M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?
我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?
T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?
当然,先生,请稍后好吗?
M:Yes,of course.
是的,当然可以。
T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.
布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。
M:Hello.Mr.Brown?
喂,布朗先生吗?
B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.
是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。
M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.
抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。
B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like to discuss a few things with
you then.
现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。
M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so I won't be in office until
noon.
当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,
If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with my secretary?
如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?
B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.
是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。
A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.
我一定到,再见,布朗先生。
B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.
再见,田先生。
G:All through?
讲完了吗?
M:Yes,thanks.
是的,谢谢。
G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?
嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?
M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.
但会给海伦添很多麻烦。
G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.
哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。
M:Well,if you insist.
好吧,如果你坚持的话。