英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。小编整理了关于超市购物英语带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于超市购物英语带翻译篇一
A:Would you give me some fruits? How much are these oranges?
能给我一些水果吗?这些橘子要多少钱?
B:Seventy cents a piece.
一个7角。
A:How about this one?
这个怎样?
B:Sixty cents a piece.
6角一个。
A:Well, I'll take five of the seventy cent ones, and those grapefruits sweet?
哦,我要5个7角的,另外这些葡萄柚甜吗?
B:Sure! They are very fresh, first of all. We sell at a bargain, and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today. Eighty cents only,a piece.
当然甜!最重要的是新鲜。我们便宜卖,如果你今天买就很划算了,一个只要8角。
A:I follow you and I'll take three just for my trial.
我听你的,我买3个试试。
B:Thank you very much and anything else?
非常谢谢你,还要其他东西吗?
A:That's all.Thank you.
就只要这些了。谢谢。
关于超市购物英语带翻译篇二
STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
史提夫:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?
DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
狄瑞克:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。
STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
史提夫:什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能?
DEREK: It's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.
狄瑞克:这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。
STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.
史提夫:这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。
DEREK: I know. I agree with you.
狄瑞克:我同意你的说法。
DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
狄瑞克:请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?
店员:有的,就在你前面。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
DEREK: Sure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.
狄瑞克:唔,谢谢。你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.
店员:它们在包装上有标示,先生。
DEREK: One more question.
狄瑞克:还有一个问题。
EMPLOYEE: Yes?
店员:请说。
DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
狄瑞克:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
店员:在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?
狄瑞克:谢谢。你要纸袋或塑胶袋?
STEVE: Plastic bags.
史提夫:塑胶袋。
DEREK: And do you want to drive up?
狄瑞克:你需要搬运服务吗?
STEVE: What do you mean?
史提夫:什么意思?
DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.
狄瑞克:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。
STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.
史提夫:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。
DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.
狄瑞克:好的,我们的车子没停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。
STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
史提夫:这里是100美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?
关于超市购物英语带翻译篇三
贝蒂:
Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?
这儿。来推一辆手推车。你都想买些什么啊?
琼:
I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.
我想买一些水饺和春卷馅。还想买酱和醋。哦。回去路上还想买点儿荔枝和蜜瓜。
贝蒂:
The fruit and vegetables are over there.
蔬菜和水果在那边。
琼:
Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.
辣椒。茄子。椰子。菠萝--这里的东西很全阿!看看这些豆芽的价格-每磅要65美分。这太贵了。
贝蒂:
You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.
如果你去Sohu的话可能会便宜一些。但只是为了买蔬菜要跑很远。
琼:
Where do I pay?
在哪儿付钱?
贝蒂:
Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?
只需把你想要的放在车里就行了。在外面的收银台结账。你还需要什么?
琼:
Over there.
那边看看。