平常的小常识看腻了吗?放心,下面是小编为你精心整理的健康生活小常识英文,希望对你有帮助!
精选的健康生活英文小常识 1、早上醒来.先喝一杯水. 预防结石(Woke up this morning . Drink a glass of water. Prevention of stone)
2、鸡屁股含有致癌物, 不要吃较好(Chicken butt contains carcinogens , do not eat well)
3、喝豆浆时不要加鸡蛋及糖. 也不要喝太多(Do not drink milk and sugar , add eggs . Do not drink too much)
4、空腹时不要吃蕃茄, 最好饭后吃(Do not eat tomatoes fasting , the best meal to eat)5、抽烟,关系最大的是 肺癌,唇癌,舌癌,喉癌,食道癌,也与膀胱癌有关 (Smoking , the relationship is the largest lung cancer, lip cancer , tongue cancer , laryngeal cancer, esophageal cancer, but also with bladder cancer)6、饮酒导致肝硬化 .引发肝癌(Drinking leading to cirrhosis. Cause liver cancer)
1. Primacy and recency
首尾原则
People most remember the first and last things to occur, and barely the middle.
人们大都会记住最先和最后发生的事情,中间发生什么几乎不记得。
When scheduling an interview, ask what times the employer is interviewing and try to be first or last.
在安排一场面试的时候,向面试官询问面试的具体时间,然后争取成为第一个或者最后一个面试的人。
2. If you work in a bar or in customer service of any kind ...
如果你在酒吧里工作,或是从事任何形式的客户服务……
... Put a mirror behind you at the counter. This way, angry customers who approach you will have to see themselves in the mirror behind you, and the chances of them behavingirrationally lowers significantly.……
在你身后的柜台放上一面镜子。这样,那些生气地责备你的顾客不得不看见在你背后镜子中的自己,他们作出不理智行为的几率将大大降低。
3. Once you make the sales pitch, don't say anything else.
当你在推销商品时,不要多说话。
This works in sales, but it can also be applied in other ways. My boss at an old job was training me and just giving me pointers. I was working at a gym trying to sell memberships. He told me that once I got all the small talk out of the way and presented the prices, that the first person to talk will lose. Often there were long periods of awkward silence as the person tried to come up with some excuse, but usually they bought.
这在销售中很管用,而且也能运用到其他方面。我过去的老板培训我而且给我指标,我以前在体育馆销售会员卡。他告诉我一旦我说完销售目的和报价后就不要说话了,接下来第一个说话的人就输了。当顾客努力想找出不办卡的借口时,往往有很长时间都是尴尬的沉默,但是他们最后总是会买的。
4. If you ask someone a question and they only partiallyanswer, just wait.
如果你问了别人一个问题,他们只回答了一部分,再等等。
If you stay silent and keep eye contact they will usually continue talking.
如果你保持沉默而且和他们保持目光接触,他们往往会继续讲下去。
5. Chew gum when you're approaching a situation that would make you nervous, like public speaking or bungee jumping.
如果你马上就要面临会让你紧张的场面,比如公众演讲或者蹦极,嚼嚼口香糖。
If we are eating, something in our brain reasons, "I would not be eating if I were danger. So I'm not in danger."
当我们吃东西的时候,我们的大脑会推断:“如果我现在处境危险的话我就不会正在吃东西了。所以我现在是安全的。“
6. People will always remember not what you said, but how you made them feel.
人们总是会记住你给他们的感觉,而不是你说了什么。
Also, most people like talking about themselves, so ask lots of questions about them.
而且,大多数人喜欢谈论自己,所以问很多个关于他们的问题。
7. When you're learning something new, teach it to a friend. Let them ask questions about it.
如果你在学习新事物,把它教给一个朋友。让他们就此问问题。
If you're able to teach something well, you can be sure that you've understood it very well.
如果你能很好地把一样东西教授给别人,你可以确定自己已经掌握得很好了。
8. If you get yourself to be really happy and excited to see other people, they will react the same to you.
如果你能让自己在看见别人时真的快乐和兴奋,他们看见你时也会有相同的感觉。
It doesn't always happen the first time, but it will definitely happen next time.
这种情况第一次不一定会发生,但是下一次就一定会发生了。
9. The physical effects of stress — breathing and heart rate — are almost identical to the physical effects of courage.
压力的生理效应——呼吸和心跳,与勇气的生理效应几乎是相同的。
When you're feeling stressed from any situation, immediately reframe it: Your body is getting ready to be courageous, it is NOT feeling stressed.
当你在任何情况下感觉到有压力时,马上重新改造它:你的身体准备好满满勇气了,这不是感到压力了。
10. Pay attention to people's feet.
留心别人的脚。
If you approach two people in the middle of a conversation, and they only turn theirtorsos and not their feet, they don't want you to join in the conversation.
如果你靠近两个正在交谈的人,他们只是把身体而不是脚,转向你,这说明他们不想你加入这个对话。
11. Fake it 'til you make it. Confidence is more important than knowledge.
一直装到成真。自信远比知识重要。
Don't be intimidated by anyone, everyone is playing a role and wearing a mask.
不要畏惧任何人。每一个人都只是带着面具在演戏。
12. If you pretend to be something for long enough, you will eventually become it.
如果你装的时间够长,最终那就是真正的你了。
13. Not to be creepy, but if you want to stare at someone unashamedly, look directly past them and wait for them to try and meet your eyes.
不要看起来很吓人,但是,如果你想要厚颜无耻地盯着某人,在经过他们身旁时,直视他们。等着他们尝试与你对视。
When they fail to do that, they'll look around (usually nervously for a second). They won't look at you again for some time.
如果他们没有与你对视上,他们就会往别处看(通常会紧张一秒)。过了一段时间,他们就不会再看着你了。
趣味的健康生活英文小常识1. You spend about 23 years sleeping in a 70 year life。
在70年的生命中,你大约要花23年的时间睡觉。
2. Owls are the only birds that can see the colour blue。
猫头鹰是唯一能看见蓝色的鸟类。
3. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself。
为了防止把自己消化掉,你的胃不得不每隔两周就造出一层新的粘膜。
4. People will say “Bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond。
当你打喷嚏时,人们会说“上帝保佑你”,那是因为你的心脏停跳了一毫秒。
5. All polar bears are left-handed。
所有的北极熊都是左撇子。
6. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear。
猫的每只耳朵上有32块肌肉。
7. Pigs can become alcoholic。
猪有变成酒鬼的能力。
8. Bats use ultrasound to pick up vibrations from their prey。
蝙蝠用超声波识别猎物发出的震动。
9. Butterflies taste with their feet。
蝴蝶用脚品尝味道。
10. An average head has between 100,000-150,000 hairs。
人们头上通常有10万到15万根头发。
看过“健康生活小常识英文”的人还看了: